Nezu's Private Class

By CrunchyEnby

A story about 3 students that Nezu has grown fond of. Something that can't be good for anyone. Izuku Midoriya... More

Chapter 1: Rough beginnings
Chapter 2: Shinso's Train Ride
Chapter 3: Entrance Exam Prep
Chapter 4: Quick Meeting
Chapter 5: Physical Exams
Chapter 6: Exam Aftermath
Chapter 7:  Acceptance and Adoption
Chapter 8: Welcome home Izu!
Chapter 9: Quick heroing tales!
Chapter 10: Early morning shopping spree
Chapter 11: Eraserhead's day
Chapter 12: Another set of Heroing Tales!
Chapter 13: First day of UA
Chapter 14: Battles and Dinner
Chapter 15: Short Decaying tale
Chapter 16: Rescue training! (USJ arc 1)
Chapter 17: Rescued (USJ arc 2)
Chapter 18: Sport festival and Hatsume!
Chapter 19: A Good Start to the Sports Festival
Chapter 20: First and Second Student Matches.
Chapter 21: Recovery and battles!
Chapter 22: Heroic end to the Sports Festival
Chapter 23: Nezu and Kittens!
Chapter 24: Internship Start!
Chapter 25: Training!
Chapter 26: Encounter
Chapter 27: Too many Villains!
Chapter 28: short rest before trouble!
Chapter 29: Villains and heros
Chapter 30: Exam START!
Chapter 31: Last of the Exams!
Chapter 32: Party and meeting with the devil!
Chapter 33: Short tale from a Short break!
Chapter 34: Training Camp! Part 1
Chapter 35: Unexpected Visitors! Part 2
Chapter 36: Group meeting in a firey forest! Part 3
Chapter 37: Training camp over and out! Part 4
Chapter 38: Rush to Rescue!
Chapter 39: A Return to Normal!
Chapter 41: Paperwork and Protest!
Chapter 42: Move in day!
Chapter 43: Sleepover woes!
Chapter 44: Dangerous Discovery!
Chapter 45: Baby Izuku; Dorm Short!
Chapter 46: The Bird of Prey in the Underworld!
Chapter 47: Uncomfortable Conversation!
Chapter 48: Exams for the Right to Fight!
Chapter 49: Beach daytrip; Dorm Short!
Chapter 50: Hitoshi Shinso, run!
Chapter 51: Work studies, Beginning!
Chapter 52: A Short Run in!
Chapter 53: A Meeting Before the Battle!
Chapter 54: Shie Hassaikai Raid! (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Overhaul's Fight! (Part 2)
Chapter 56: His Quirk Connection and a Run Against the Clock! (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Shie Hassaikai's Final Breath! (Part 4)
Chapter 58: Hospital and Home After a Long Battle!
Chapter 59: Hospital Visit, Eri and Shinso style!
Chapter 60: Hatsume's Plan!
Chapter 61: Final Preparations for the Festival!
Chapter 62: Gentle Criminal's Preshow Act!
Chapter 63: Eri's Smile!
Chapter 64: Eri's First Day of UA!
Chapter 65: Closing of the Chapter With the Click of a Camera!

Chapter 40: Tales in Friendship!

1.4K 54 31
By CrunchyEnby

A/N: Enjoy this chapter! This is some POV swaps and light fluff. Let's take a look at some friendships. :)

Hitoshi POV:

   It was seven am when I got a text from Izuku. He invited me over to his house to 'train'. We have three weeks off and Izuku wants to train. That kid has to be insane. But he's also buff! So I told him I would be there after lunch time. Broad enough to give me time to take the train and to walk the rest of the way.

   I grabbed my small red backpack and tucked a towel, water bottle, and my binding scarf inside. I grab my phone and walk towards the door. Snag the keys and I'm out the door.

'Short train ride then a walk to his house.'

   I step on the train and chill on a bench. Not much really happens on trains, so the ride was boring as usual. Once the train made it to the stop I jumped off and headed for Izuku's address.

   The house was big. Big driveway and big fence, this place was the size of my apartment building! I walk up the path to the door but Izuku opens it before I can knock.

"Shinso! I'm so happy you're here." Izuku smiles.

"Yeah, happy to be here." I give him my usual smirk.

"Come on, my Papa set up some training in the backyard! You got really good with the binding scarf last time I saw you." Izuku drags me inside.

"Thanks, I heard you were learning how to use guns." I hold his hand and walk through the house to the back door.

"Yeah, I don't have one here. I just borrowed the one from Snipe, so I won't do any more trading with them until I see Snipe again." Izuku opens the door and we step into Eraserhead's line of view.

"Bring the scarf?" Eraserhead smirks at me.

"Y-yes sir." I pull it out of my backpack.

"Good, that reckless rescue mission you went on, you used improper form. So let's work on that." He readies his own scarf.

"You knew about that?" I blush.

"Who doesn't, problem kid. So put your scarf on and try to capture Izuku. Izuku dodge his capture." Eraserhead tells us.

"Okay!" Izuku smiles.

   We trained for over two hours but only managed to catch Izuku twice, and he definitely let me win those two times. He's nimble and quick on his feet. This kid can really dodge. I didn't fail entirely though. I might not be good enough to capture Izuku but if I wanted to capture someone who didn't know I was coming then I'd have them in the bag.

   After we trained in the backyard Eraserhead suggested we go for a jog to cool down, so we did. We jogged and walked around Izuku's neighborhood. I knew Izuku was fast but he's crazy fast. He out did me and Eraserhead!

"You kids aren't half bad, let's head back home to get something to eat." Eraserhead complements us.

"Right." I stretch.

"I'll lead!" Izuku smiles.

"Okay then leader, let's go." Eraserhead ruffles Izuku's hair and we start a light jog back to his house.

   I spent the whole day with Izuku and his dads. We trained, ate, hung out, and Izuku showed me the scarf he's making. At five I went back home with sweet memories of my friend whispering in the back of my mind.

'My friend.'

Katsuki POV:

My friends are demons and I regret getting close to people.

   Let me start from the beginning. It's 7:00 am and Shitty hair calls me. First of all, who makes phone calls before 9:00 and second of all, why is Kirishima calling me? I'm not even out of bed yet and pebble boy wants to talk. But being the good person I clearly am, I ignored the call and went back to sleep. When he calls me the third time I answer, maybe it's serious.

It was not serious.

"Hey Bakubro! It's been a while." Kirishima said.

"It's been two days." I spat.

"Yeah, a while. Anyways, what's good with you dude? I've been great and actually I've been in touch with the others, you know. Mina, Sero, Kaminari, you know the guys! And well- um, Mina wanted to know if you'd be down to hang out. Like at the mall, all of us." Kirishima rambled.

"Fine whatever" I groan.

"Wait, ACTUALLY?! Oh dude this is going to be siiiiiick! I'll meet you at your house, Bakubro, around 1:00. See ya then!" Kirishima hung up on me.

"What?" I ponder.

   I'm not a morning person. Let that be known. So when I agreed to meet with my squad I hadn't realized what I had really done. Pre breakfast and I might kill you or just agree with you. Shitty hair got lucky.

   After breakfast, around 9:00-ish, it donned on me. I was going to the mall with a bunch of idiots in just a few hours. I was angry but I'm not one to back down, so I got ready. I put on my skull-tee and a pair of jeans. By the time I went downstairs, shark teeth was talking to my parents and laughing about me!

"Hey Bakubro! Ready to go? Mina, Kaminari, and Sero will meet us at the mall. I got us train tickets!" Kirishima smiled.

"Yeah, whatever." I grumbled.

"You two boys have fun!" My old hag waved as we left.

   The two of us walked to the train station and hopped on. Kirishima insisted that we sit. So we did, next to a window where you could look out at the platform.

"Hey, Bakugou, about what happened with Izuku... you knew him before so, do you think he's okay?" Kirishima whispered

"Deku's fine. His legs might be a little messed up but he's fine." I shrugged.

"No, I mean like, mentally. That guy who took him said he was going to give him a quirk! He said Izuku needed a purpose... and Izuku acted like he didn't already have one. I just want to know if he'll be okay as a human! Being told that you don't matter or that you're useless can be pretty messed up... and you knew him as a kid so maybe you could tell me if he's gonna be okay, I don't know." Kirishima was stressed over Deku.

"Listen, Deku has honestly been through worse, but those aren't my stories to share. He always bounces back, stronger than before. This time shouldn't be any different. Actually this time he has people who care about him so he should be better than ever." I whispered.

   I don't normally go out of my way to make sure that Deku is alright, but that doesn't mean I don't worry. We aren't friends but I still care about the nerd. He's been through too much for me to be careless. Deku has a family now, so I know he'll be doing better. He needs that affection to heal. Not just after the kidnapping but to heal his past.

"You really think he'll be okay?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, I do." I looked at him.

"And get out of my face shark teeth! Where are we getting off anyways?" I growled.

"Oh, we get off at the next station." He smiled.

"So this one." I grumbled as the train came to a stop.

"Yeah!" Kirishima sprung up and we walked off the train and out of the station where we met up with Pink, Gross arms, and Dunce face. They all stood together talking about clothes or something.

"Oi, are we going shopping or was I dragged out here for no good reason!" I shouted.

"Geez Bakugou, I didn't know you loved shopping so much!" Mina giggled.

"Yeah! Are you some kind of shopaholic?" Sero laughed.

"I don't like shopping!" I blew up, making the whole gang laugh.

   We walked a block to get to the mall. The air conditioning was nice on a warm day like this. All the shops were open and the food court smelled good. Could have used some spice though. We walked to a store that Electro boy insisted we would love. Long story short, I didn't love it. Way too vibrant and he kept picking up animal print shirts like I was into the shit or something.

"Well that was a bust! Kaminari no more shopping recommendations from you. Let's go to one of my stores!" Mina smiled.

"Damn." Kaminari sighed.

"Right Mina's store then let's get something to eat. I don't actually like shopping, just the food court." Sero laughed.

"That's fair. Plus that sounds like a good plan!" Kirishima smiled.

   One short walk later and a quick browse through the store and now we're all caught up. I'm stuck in a pair of pants and School supplies man and Pebble boy are trying to free me from the fabric prison while dunce face and mop head cackle outside the changing room.

"They're almost off!" Sero says.

"Like hell they aren't! I told you they would be too small but you guys just had to see me try them on." I growl.

"They are nice pants." Kirishima pulls on my leg.

"Damn it!!!" I growl.

"No more! I'm just going to blow them off." I push the other two away from me and against the walls of the tight room.

"Don't! You'll wreck the pants!" Kirishima shouts.

"And us! This changing room is too small for that." Sero protests.

"WATCH ME!" I ready my hands on the pants.

"DIIIIIIEEEEEE!" I shout and the building shakes.

"Whyyyyyy!" Sero whines.

"Shut up, the pants came off!" I smirk.

"BWHAHAHA! Oh they came off alright. It felt like the roof came off when you blew them up!" Mina laughs.

"Whatever." I slide my normal pants back on.

"I'll pay for these then let's eat." I growl.

"Okay... but don't blow up the food if you don't like it!" Kaminari cackles.

"THE PANTS GOT STUCK THEY HAD TO COME OFF!" I shout.

   After that incident we finally went to get something to eat. Budget spider man picked out a place that sold sweets. I don't know why he just wanted junk food but he paid for it so I'm not complaining.

"Today was a good day." Kirishima sighs.

"Was it really? We didn't buy anything, we found out Kaminari has awful taste, and Bakugou blew up a pair of dress pants he got stuck in." Sero looks at Kirishima confused.

"Yeah to be fair, we didn't get anything done today." Kaminari shrugs.

"Yeah but we hung out! We don't hang out much outside of school and after everything that happened it was nice for things to feel a little normal. You guys are my friends and any time we spend together is good. I actually love you guys like family, so it was cool we got to chill together and have our own misadventures." Kirishima blushes.

"Awww Kiri!" Mina smiles.

"That was pretty manly." I smirk.

"I- YOU REALLY THINK SO?! Thanks so much Bakugou! You're manly too. So manly!" He rambles.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I sigh.

"Let's hang out again sometime." I suggest.

"Yeah let's do that!" Sero pumps a fist in the air.

'Maybe my friends aren't total demons...'

Himiko POV:

   I was totally bummed out. We lost my boyfriend, our money is nearly gone, and Tomura's master is gone too! We lost so much in just one night. It's not fair! The only good thing I still have is Izu's blood and I could get more than half a gallon without killing him. Life's so unfair. But everything started to seem better when I went for a walk.

   As of recently I've needed to keep a low profile but with my quirk it's not too hard for me to blend in. I was using some of my old stalked up blood in order to go shopping for the league. We needed some ingredients for food so Kurogiri sent me out. I was walking by the park when I noticed a certain dreamy green hair boy.

'Izu!!!' My heart fluttered when I saw him.

   I just wanted to take a knife to his chest and watch him bleed out! Thinking about it made my heart race. But I couldn't. Izuku was with some scary guy and the pesky brat that took him from me. I'd like to stab that kid for different reasons. Unfortunately I had to watch them leave to park without me. But then I got an idea.

   I have a decent amount of blood from Izuku, so if I transform into my boyfriend then Twice can take the measurements to make an Izuku copy. After that the double will take Izuku's place and I'll kill him! We don't have much of a purpose to leave him alive anymore, I don't think. So this can be a date for me and payback for Tomura!

My dreams were crushed when I went back to the league.

"No, we still need him alive. Master said the doctor could give him his quirks and that he would become a weapon for me. So we need him to carry out masters will." Shigaraki told me.

"But, who the heck is even the doctor?! Let me cut up Izuuuu!" I whined.

"The doctor is an old friend of master's. He isn't going to reveal himself until we have something he wants or when he needs us." Shigaraki grumbled.

"Plus, what's the rush! There's plenty of fish in the sea, go out and find someone else to kill while you wait for Shigaraki to lighten up." Midoriya laughed.

"No! I just want Izuku!" I stomped my foot.

"Then whine all you want but do it somewhere else!" Dabi hissed at me.

"Ugh!" I stormed off.

'No matter what it takes, I will have Izuku's blood! Even if I have to do it on my own.'

All Might POV:

   Who knew retirement was so hard! I don't even do much but it's more difficult than hero work. I feel like a burden, just like when I was younger.

   I grew up quirkless in a time where more than half of the people around me had fantastic abilities and I always fell short. I wished I could have made a difference for so long, then I met my master, Nana Shimura. She taught me how to be a hero. And now I'm fighting her grandson.

   During my fight with All for One he revealed who Shigaraki truly is. Tenko Shimura, the last living family member of my master. But when I told this to Gran Torino, he simply told me to keep seeing him as a villain. He's right, no matter who he used to be or who he's related to, he's a villain and needs to be stopped.

   But I can't stop him because I'm retired! So many problems and I can't do anything. How unfair. I hate feeling like a burden. At least I'm still a teacher. I'm heading to a meeting right now, we have to discuss something about the third years and how we plan on helping them into real hero work. Internships and Work studies only get you so far.

"There you are, All Might!" Nezu smiles.

"Principal Nezu! It's good to see you again." I smile back at him.

"Before the meeting, I want to discuss something. I'm sure you're aware that Mirio has not only entered his third year but is going to finish his last year of schooling within a matter of mere months. While it's still far from now I think it would be best for you to keep thinking about your teaching career. You've helped your successor now help the next generation of heroes." Nezu turns to me as we stop walking.

"It's a lot to take in but I think starting to work with the first years more might help in the long run." He stares at me.

"I understand." I nod my head as we start to walk down the hall again.

"I'm glad you do." Nezu returns to smiling.

"Hey guys! We aren't late are we?" Present mic walks behind us.

"Mic, Eraser, it's good to see you both again and the meeting is going to start in just a moment." Nezu turns to them.

"But where is Izuku?" He asks, taking quick note of the boy's absence.

"He is in the teacher lounge. Why?" Eraserhead asks.

"Tell him to come with us, I would like his opinion on some things." Nezu continues to walk.

"Alright I'll go grab him!" Mic darts back down the hallway.

   Izuku. That's the child who All for One took. It's easy to forget that young Yamada is Mic's and Eraser's kid. It seems like just yesterday I met the two young heroes who had aspirations of their own agency. I wonder what Nezu might want young Yamada at the meeting for. Nezu seems to have grown a soft spot for the teen. I pray for him.

   We enter the large meeting room. I sit down in my chair next to Snipe. Then Mic runs in with his boy in hand. Mic sits in his chair and young Yamada sits on a chair in the corner of the room. He looks more nervous than I've ever seen a teenager.

"Right then let's get right to it!" Nezu announces.

   We discuss our plans on security for the school and how we'll have to deal with threats. The parents and students constantly came up when discussing ease and safety. At one point Present Mic suggested there could be a traitor. He said the mole must be leaking information, I hate to think it but he's probably right. We decided to avoid the subject so we wouldn't start fights over the information we lacked. Then Nezu told us about the dorms.

"Izuku, what do you think about the dorms?" Nezu asks the boy and everyone turns to him.

"Huh? Oh... dorms seem like a good plan. But dorms don't stop attacks like the USJ, they just encourage them. When the league took me I found out the quirks of some of their members. Himiko Toga has the ability to transform into people and Twice can create copies of people, if even one of them somehow made it into the school they would blend it. Which would inevitably cause problems. I think if you do dorms then you have to watch everyone's comings and goings. Maybe only let students leave with a teacher." Young Yamada suggests.

"If you want." He second guesses himself because of the silence.

"I agree with young Yamada." I say.

"Me too!" Nezu smiles.

"I believe having second and third layers of security are absolutely necessary. Our students' lives could be at risk so we can't make any mistakes, and with the information we do have about the League of Villains we can make appropriate security measures!" Nezu announces.

   The meeting goes on for a bit longer. We kept discussing security measures and what not and I found out that young Yamada is very smart. So smart I dare say his experience and knowledge could rival most of the teachers. His quirkless-ness doesn't hold him back. He doesn't let it hold him back. I wish I had that when I was his age.

'I'm sure that young Yamada will make a fantastic hero.'

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter! Let me know what you thought. This was 3272 words long!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.1K 18
As a child, Izuku Midoriya was born with three quirks. He was abandoned at the age of four years old. He was at school and when he came home, his par...
32.9K 804 6
After waking up abandoned at the park, beaten and fatigued. He had nowhere to go as his abusive parents awaited him at home and his former best frien...
7.7K 310 15
DISCONTINUED Everyone has a soulmate. The only thing is, is that you don't know who they are. They could be your closest friend or a stranger from a...
183K 6.5K 19
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless, a fact that infuriated his parents. But little did he know that there was more then one way to get a quirk. Tw dru...