OnePiece X Reader Oneshots An...

By Kimi_is_dreaming

[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED TEMPORARILY] If you want to request head over to the first page of this book, it's calle... More

Requests page
Luffy x Reader [The bakery boy] Modern AU
Zoro × Witch Reader |warm feelings|
TonyTony Chopper x Reader (Genderless)
[Request] Doflamingo x Reader
Cheater!Luffy x F Reader | Lies pt. 1
Cheater!Luffy × F!Reader | Lies pt. 2
Cheater!Luffy × F!Reader | Lies pt. 3
Cheater!Luffy x F!Reader | Lies pt. 4
Cheater!Luffy x F!Reader | Lies [Good ending] Lemon
Cheater!Luffy x F!Reader | Lies [Bad ending]
Coby x Thick Vice Admiral! Reader Lemon
Roronoa Zoro x Shy!Artist!Reader | Secret Model
Luffy × F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 1
Luffy × F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 2
Luffy x F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 3
Luffy x F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 4
Luffy x F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 5 [Good Ending]
Luffy x F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 6 [Bad Ending]
Portgas D Ace x Thick Reader Lemon
Brook × F!Reader | Panties
Coby x Thick!F!Vice Admiral Reader Hot Springs
Jealous!Nico Robin ×F!Reader | Secret Love
Usopp x F! Reader | Cuddles
Brook × Insomniac!Reader | Lullaby
Sanji x F!Thick!Reader | A Kinky Contest
Nico Robin ×NB!Reader |
Luffy × Neko!Reader
Haruta x F!Reader | I'll make my own destiny.
HELP! New Oneshot Collection or Book? Which anime or Videogame?
Luffy x Child Reader's OC Sakura Pt. 1
Luffy x Child Reader's Oc | Part 2
Luffy x Sakura Reader's OC Part 3 | "Sanji, We're here to save you!"
Luffy x Child!Reader's OC Sakura Part 4 |
Luffy x Child!Reader's OC Sakura Part 5 | The Final battle
Love Potion | Luffy x Reader
Usopp x Shy Female Reader | One more story.
Coming out as a Trans Man to Sanji | Sanji x Trans(FTM) Reader
Luffy x Reader | Destiny | Soulmate AU
Luffy x Gn!Reader | Can we cuddle?
Franky x Gn!Reader | Mechanical love
Jealous Robin x F! Reader Headcanons
Yandere Charlotte Katakuri x Gn Reader
Yandere Nico Robin x Male Reader
Sanji & Zoro x Male Reader Lemon | Satisfy you
Teacher Shanks x F! Student Reader + Lemon towards the end | AU
Katakuri x Male reader | lemon both sub and dom reader
Franky x Chubby Reader Gender-Neutral | Comfort fic
Sanji x F!Reader | Lemon Sub. Reader
Marco x Chubby! Reader + Nico Robin part 1 | Lemon
Marco x Thicc! Reader + Nico Robin part 2| Lemon
Sanji x Suicidal Gn!Reader | Always There For You
Smoker x Wife! Reader | Fluff + Lemon | Happy reunion
Zoro X F! Neko! Reader | Mating Season
Nico Robin x GN Musician Reader | Our Symphony

Zoro x M!Reader | Every part of you

3.2K 47 11
By Kimi_is_dreaming

WORD COUNT: 1407

REQUEST? No

WARNING

None. 

I hope you enjoy this little thing I made, It just came to my mind one day and I was like: "This would be cute. I'd actually read something like that"

By the way, I really want to write more Male Reader x Character (Or Gn Reader), since there aren't as many as F!Reader x Character. So if you'd like to request one head over to my request page for more info on what I write and how to request. ^^ 

That being said, Please enjoy!^^ 

Sometimes you wondered how your life would have been if this beautiful man sleeping next to hadn't asked you to come with him.

Of course, you were grateful to Luffy and everyone else for accepting you as one of them, but this man right here had come to save you countless times, he even offered you to train together, promising you would get much stronger if you followed his advice.

Every promise he made got fulfilled, and with time the moments you would spend together grew until you found it impossible to live without his company.

He made every day interesting, mostly because of his incapability of finding his way back to the ship, resulting in you chasing him around, trying to make him understand that no, the ship is not in that direction, it's in the opposite way.

Zoro, however, being the prideful man he is, never admitted he was wrong and tried to find other ways that could lead him back, which, surprise! They never did.

With time you came to love that side of him, even if he got you in trouble he knew how to make you forgive him.

The sound of bedsheets shuffling brought you out of your thoughts and back to the real world, where your boyfriend was still sleeping soundly next to you.

Sometimes you would wake up and just look at him, not in a creepy perverted way.

You were genuinely mesmerized by him, every detail of his face, every mole he had on his boy, his scars, all the different shades of colors that mixed together harmoniously to create his persona.

Everything about his was simply beautiful.

Still in trance, you absentmindedly ran your hand through his silky hair.

His head moved to face you, his eyes were still closed but his body slightly bent forward to lean in your touch.

Moments like this were rare for you two.

It wasn't because he or you didn't want to, but most of the time you were both exhausted by a fight, or one of you had to keep watch on the sheep for the night. 

You were pirates, and it was the life you had chosen, but with it came duties just like with any other job.

Someone might think that in a harsh world like this there was no time for sentimentalism and feelings, that they made you weak.

While it was true that Zoro was your weakness, and you were his, he was the reason why you always wanted to do your best in battle, and so did him.

You gave him another reason to be strong and fight like there was no tomorrow, which could happen if he wasn't strong or careful enough, but you know what I mean.

Zoro's eyes slowly opened, and you stared at him, smiling.

"Mornin'"

He mumbled.

His voice was still gruff from just waking up, it sent shivers down your spine.

"Sorry for waking you, I just couldn't help it."

He smirked, laying flat on his back. 

"I know. Did you sleep well?"

You hummed in response and he grabbed your hand, sometimes he liked to feel your warmth.

It was tangible proof that you were still there, next to him.

In the past, he had lost too many things, but you were the best that ever happened to him. He couldn't lose you too.

He wasn't good at expressing himself with words, he felt like simple words were just wasted breath if to follow them there wasn't something concrete.

He preferred to show what he felt through actions, little spontaneous things that held a deep meaning.

You decided to stay in bed some more, it was still early and today you didn't have anything in particular to do.

You laid your head on his arm, tracing random shapes on his chest.

There were so many scars and marks, you wondered how he got each of them.

Zoro immediately noticed the way your eyes traveled from one scar to the other, your face was morphed in a troubled expression.

"What are you thinking (Y/n)?"

You turned your head up to look into his eyes.

"Do you still remember how you got some of these?"

You pointed at one of the numerous scars.

"Some of them are really old, while others are recent. This one, for example, dates back to when I was a simple bounty hunter,  it's from before I met Luffy."  

You nodded, intrigued by his answer.

"Do you have scars everywhere?"

"Pretty much."

You hummed, not knowing what to add.

"What about you?"

You looked at your lover again, thinking for a second.

"I do have a few from before I met  you, but their stories aren't as interesting as yours."

You chuckled, but he seemed to be waiting for you to tell him.

"I have this one from when I was a kid. I was playing with my brother outside when I fell on a rock and the skin of my knee ripped open. I was so shocked that I didn't even realize what happened until my brother came back with my dad and he took me to the hospital.

All I did was stare at my bone. It was both creepy and cool at the same time."

"Even as a kid, you were completely crazy. Ya sure you didn't hit your head too?"

You hit his chest playfully and he laughed.

"Sorry, okay, I'm sorry."

The room became silent, as you snuggled in Zoro's chest, his warmth was something you could never get tired of.

His strong arms wrapped around your body and you felt like nothing else mattered, like you two were the only ones left in the whole universe, being held by him you always felt safe, nothing could get to you, nothing could hurt you.

You felt him push you closer to his chest, his face snuggled in the crook of your neck, breathing in your scent. 

He loved doing that, and you loved the sensation his hot breath made you feel when it hit the sensitive spot on your bare skin.

His lips pushed against your neck and his other hand moved up to touch your hair, just a little payback for all the times you touched his hair.

He didn't mind, as long as you were the one touching his hair it was fine, he actually loved when you did that, but he would never admit that to you.

That morning was spent just enjoying each other's warmth, wandering hands exploring each other's body, not in a sexual way, more like a way to get to know the other more.

You genuinely wanted to know the story behind each mark that was present in your lover's body, and it was the same for Zoro.

He just never knew how to ask or how to make it sound normal, without him looking like some kind of creep.

You knew he wasn't good with words, and you loved him as he was, just like he loved every part of you, each little detail about you was just perfect, because it was part of who you are.

Every inch of your body was stunning, and he felt lucky to have such a handsome guy as his lover.

Holding you close to him each night felt like a dream to him, he had never had a serious relationship before, and you were the first person who had accepted him for who he was.

Never even once had you tried to change him or his lifestyle, instead you did your best to adapt to him, just like he had done for you. 

With you he had finally come to understand that when you love someone you don't have to change who you are, you just have to be yourself, the changes will come naturally as time passes and you become similar to the other person, nothing had been abrupt with you.

You had always given him time to adapt, and he was grateful for that. 

He wanted to tell you how much you meant to him, and even if he couldn't say it directly to you, since simple words just would never be enough, he always did his best to show you just how much he adored you. 

"(Y/n)... I love you."

Smiling, you cupped his cheek in your hand.

"I love you too."

As you run your thumb on his face, he slowly fell back asleep. You suppressed a laugh and decided that "Just five more minutes" wouldn't hurt.

If you liked this and want to help make this book grow, please consider leaving a vote and a comment, that way I know which ideas work and which don't. 

Have a beautiful weekend! Bye ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 565 22
"cause im a giver, it's only nature... ...i live for danger." ••••••••••••••••••••••••• no one on the sea nor on the land doesn't know her name. ever...
25.8K 846 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...
743K 36.4K 97
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂: In which a heavy one piece fan, ends up in the world they adored so much. What kind of ways will they contribute to the story? Find out! ﹌﹌...
17.8K 476 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...