Tint Of Love

By Abhilasha012

Highest rankings #1 in love #1 in strong female character #1 in mine Aarohi vashisth a 24 year beautiful... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Disclaimer
chapter 1 The vashisths
chapter 2 Vashisth family part 2
chapter 3 mistake
chapter 4 The return.
chapter 5 the engagement ..
chapter 6 Meeting the devil . .
chapter 7 The escape ,The search
chapter 8 AAROHI VASHISTH
chapter 9 sidharth mehra
chapter 10 The first impression
chapter 11 the fight .
chapter 12 siddhu
chapter 13 Result
ch 14 movie night
chapter 15 Evil spirit
chapter 16 . .Their sufferings .
chapter 17 same feelings .
chapter 18 missing someone
chapter 19 unexpected job
chapter 20 posessed
chapter 21 realisation and confession
chapter 22. for love
chapter 23 . what is mine ..is mine
chapter 24 ladoo
chapter 25 Rebel.
Chapter 26.Scared Who?
chapter 27 The impulsive decision
chapter 28 pain, grief ,agony
chapter 29 Hidden truth
chapter 30 Her decision
chapter 31 piano girl
chapter 32 mystery of bangles
chapter 33 Engaged who ? Angel?
chapter 34 meet the tigress
chapter 35 welcome to mumbai
chapter 36 job ,friendship ,proposal
chapter 37 . Ronn meets the vashisths
chapter 39 . Her bitter past .
chapter 40 .Intruder

chapter 38 consequences

8.7K 639 46
By Abhilasha012

Vashisth villa after ronn left from there.

Triloknath collapsed on the sofa he started sweating badly, anand rushed to him and passed him water

Triloknath drank it slowly. Aditya was also sitting beside him he was holding his head in his hands

After some minutes of silence, Triloknath asserted in a worried tone " "what will we do now hmm?

"I will not let him harm my bachu, I am going to call her and tell her about this "
Aditya took out his phone and started searching for her contact.

But triloknath stopped him " No don't tell her now you know her temper na she will do something wrong. Please Aditya I don't want her in any kind of danger.

" Dad she is already in danger you know what power this man held haan and from his talks, it's clear to me that he is obsessed with arohi ...can't you see how he was praising her. No, I cannot let him spoil my bachu's life ."

'" You are right beta but tell me what can we do now."

" I will tell arohi to leave the job and come back here "

Veena who was the silent listener to this conversation. , started laughing.

"Adi you will tell her and she will follow you, you think this for her never forget that she loves to get us in a problem ."

" Mom please "

" Leave her adi, she is just a foolish woman she doesn't even know that she got a narrow escape from death today ."

"Hmm and how?" veena was full of her ego

" You know what sahay is capable of haan! He must have shot you for cursing arohi. Murkh aurat ( foolish woman )."

"Ohh really as police and law don't exist right I am not scared of such empty threats ."

Stating this she left the living room with long strides.

" Hmm, dad please tell me what I should do. You know that she is too stubborn and how much I hate it to admit but mom was right at one point she will never agree to return here...

Hmm, I know Aditya but we must handle this matter carefully hmm ..do one thing call arohi and ask her about her stay in Mumbai I mean are some people bothering her.

" If she responds positively then we will bring her here or shift her to some other place. What do you think? ""

"Yes for now we can do that .'"

The next morning when veena was returning from the temple she found their car was parked on the other side of the road so she started crossing it as she reached the middle of the road a car came in full speed and hit her and left from there in speed. The shopkeepers and the people around the temple rushed to veena to help her. The driver of the vashisth informed the family about this accident. Soon veena was taken to the hospital. She was screaming in pain, her leg was injured badly.

The vashisth family reached the hospital, soon the doctor declared that she had more than three fractures in her legs, two in the left and one in the right leg.

The doctor started her treatment whereas Aditya was asking about this accident. When the driver narrates the accident Aditya understood that this is a planned one and he filed an FIR with the police but he knew that it was of no use as it's not hard to assume that they are now on the hit list of ronn.

This was only the start of their doom.

-------,---------------------------------------- ---- x

Monday morning in Mumbai.

Arohi got late today as she couldn't have a peaceful sleep at night. She quickly finished her morning routine
and get ready for her office. She just decided to eat her breakfast outside but she needs a cup of coffee for now.

When she reached the dining room she found Shruti who was also ready for her office and waS having her breakfast now.

Strut Wished Arohi good morning and requested her to join the breakfast.

In these conditions the ready to eat breakfast and coffee were like bliss to her so she did not refuse, she just did eat but she remembered that last night's shruti helped her so she started.

" Hmm shruti thank you for yesterday ... I mean for your help at night. I...'

"It's ok di, I can understand sometimes I also got scared of nightmares. So it's just fine."

Thankfully, Arohi was glad that she took it as her nightmare but the reality was much more bitter.

Shruti was quietly observing Arohi's face. She can read on her face that this is not a nightmare of course this is much more than that. Anyhow she has to bear her boss's anger today so she was preparing herself mentally to deal with it.

Soon arohi left for her office, whereas shruti fled for the lion's den Ron's office.

It was lunchtime when arohi was having her lunch, better say lavish lunch in her office canteen.

Her mobile went off with Aditya's number. She picked it up after two rings as it was a very unusual time that Aditya called her. He mostly calls her at night.

" Arohi, how are you, Bacha? Everything is fine there na. If you have any problem do tell me ."

" Hmm relax bhai I am good just having my lunch right now but why do you sound so worried about any problem "

" No .... not just I had a bad dream yesterday night so i ..."

" Same pinch ... I had a bad dream too but shruti helped me."

" Who is shruti "?

" Ooh I forgot to tell you she is my flatmate you know working in another branch of my office, and guess what she is a great cook too "

"Hmmm take care bachu if you found anything doubtful na please tell me '.

"Doubtful ... What do you mean bhai? "

" Arey nothing ... just leave it I am just worried about you, actually Mumbai is a big city na bachu so i.."

" Relax bro I'm fine."

"Okay then bye ."

Aditya didn't tell her about veena's accident as he knew arohi didn't like to listen to her mother's name so it was no use. But he was relieved that arohi is sharing the flat as at least she is not alone now.

-------------------,-,------------------------------------

In sahay company Ronn's cabin.

' Sir the work is done, Mrs veena vashisth has got three fractures and now she is in hospital ."

' Hmm, any major injury ?"

"No sir. But she will be in pain for some days and couldn't walk on her feet for some months. "

" Pain, she deserves pain she called my angel devil, bahut much chalta hai budhiya ka ( that old lady speaks a lot )"

" Trust me, I must have killed her that moment she was uttering nonsense about my angel but she is the mother of Arohi so I left her with little pain. She deserves more punishment but this is enough for this time and there will be no next time for her "

Ronn was saying all these while signing a bundle of files that needed his signature. Rajiv was listening to his talks quietly.

Soon Shruti entered his cabin after knocking on his door.

" Good Morning Sir ."

"Hmm, so shruti enlightened me about yesterday. I mean why did I find her in that condition?

Sir ... sir I don't know but something was wrong with mam. It's just only a day since I moved in with her and I don't want her to doubt me so I didn't ask her...

" Ok but tell me is she was disturbed tomorrow "

Sir, we together had breakfast in the morning but after that, she locked herself in the room .she skipped her lunch and dinner too.

What that means is she didn't have anything all day you should have taken care of her right shruti.

" Sir .... sorry sir ."

Tell me did something happen after breakfast? I mean any call to her or anything ".

" Nothing important sir ......but yes I just remember now that we were watching a movie and in a scene, the hero was dying in the heroine's lap
I don't know what happened to her but she switched off the tv and left for her room ".

Ranvijay thought for some time after he listened to shruti .... he thought he is missing something.

Rajiv you know what it means by that "?

Now Rajiv got worried for his life. What should he answer? With one wrong word from his mouth and a bullet will hit him. He gulped the lump
in his throat and answered.

" Yes, sir it means mam is a very soft-hearted person and emotional too as she cannot see anybody in pain ..'

Shruti hid her smile as she knew what was coming to him. Ronn looked up from the file and toss the pen at him. Rajiv jumped on the spot

You fool it means that we missed something about her, there is something much more in her past life that we don't know about. So Rajiv, I want every detail about her on my table as soon as possible.

Ranvijay "I hope it's not what I am speculating it to be. because then she has to suffer a lot ."

" Rajiv calls that moron Roshan and tells him to take my angel to our club and I want the whole club book for them. My angel is upset na so I think this will lighten her mood. "

" Sir but mam will get suspicious, I mean if she found the famous club of Mumbai empty ".

" Hmm so do one thing appoint some of our men there as customers.

" Ok sir "

That evening when arohi returned from her office she found Roshan was standing at the reception of the building.

"Hi arohi, how are you? Sorry I know I should ask you before coming here but it's something important so I thought.... "

"Hello, come to my flat we will talk there '

When she reached the flat shs found shruti was already there preparing tea, she greeted arohi with a smile and glared at Roshan.

"Hi, I am Roshan Arohi 's friend .arohi raised an eyebrow at him.

" Hi, I am shruti, a flatmate of arohi di "

" Hmmm nice "

"Would you like to have tea, wait I will bring it for you both .stating that she left for the kitchen ."

Arohi signalled him to sit, "tell me "

" Hmm, hmm ... I need your help

"Tell me something new, what help? "

" voh actually I have to attend a party and I want you to accompany me all my friends are coming with their girlfriends or partners but you know na I am single "

"No, I am not going anywhere "

Shruti entered the room with a tray in her hands. She already knew about this club outing by ronn but she behaved like she didn't know about this.

" Please arohi it's just a club outing and I promise we will return on time ."

" Club you both are going to club ."

" Yes"

'No, I didn't say yes yet '

" Ooh come on di you will enjoy it, " shruti started helping Roshan

" I don't like clubbing much and why don't you go with him "

" No... I am going to visit my aunt today, it's her birthday, I was just going to tell you. But it's better na that you should go to a club, hmmm I will be back tomorrow morning "

Arohi kept denying but shruti made her agree by giving different excuses and to be true arohi was also getting bored with the same routine so she agreed.

Roshan left from there telling her the time when he will pick her up for going to the club.

Soon Arohi dressed up in a beautiful blue off-shoulder dress, Roshan picked her up at the given time. Soon they started for the club.

On the other hand, Ronn is waiting for her eagerly in the club, all the arrangements were made perfectly. Ranvijay was just waiting for arohi to enter the club.

Arohi entered the famous elite club of Mumbai with Roshan by her side. When shruthi was praising the club at home she was stating the truth only as it was the most lavish club she has visited till now

His brother also owns a club in their hotels but it was nothing in comparison to this one.
she was observing the club as it wasn't crowded as she was supposed to be.

After having some drinks, they started enjoying themselves at the dance floor first she wanted to deny herself but later she also starts enjoying the dance .she started feeling relaxed, and light weighed Roshan understood that the drug has started its effect, so he signalled someone.

Ranvijay, who was seeing her angel dancing from a distance, came near her and stood behind her. Rajiv signalled the crowd which belong to their security team who were present in the club to exit to give his boss some privacy .roshan was going to leave but ranvijay stopped him.

Ranvijay didn't want to scare her, he just wanted to feel her once as the last memory of the cottage was still fresh in his mind. He smelled her perfume, he got closer to her and started touching her hair. Arohi was drunk but she still got alerted that somebody was touching her so she swiftly turned around and collided with Ranvijay.

The sudden movement shocked ronn too and Roshan was now scared that she is drunk or not if she is in her senses" "ab toh pitaai pakki hai, she will beat me to a pulp"

Arohi was looking at ronn and trying to remember something Ranvijay was sure that she didn't remember him as she never saw him in the cottage also she never looked at him. But her next words shocked him.

"I know you (hiccup) "

Ronn kept quiet whereas Roshan started sweating badly.

" You ... you .. (hiccup).. yes I remember you ... you are Qutub Minar. Hai na (hiccup) ."

Ronn smiled at her and nodded at her in yes.

"Dekha(see), can I climb on you(hiccup). No, I am missing laddu. I want my laddu(hiccup) " she started whining like a child.

Some moment later she limped in his arms, ronn hold her securely and took her towards his car settling down inside the back seat he was observing her Angel's face he kissed her cheek and said in his husky voice

"Soon angel soon you will climb on me," he smiled at his dirty thought and again said " And don't worry you will have your ladoo too "

Ranvijay didn't know what ladoo or her

The very next morning About 20 boxes of different varieties of ladoo were decorated on the dining table of arohi .with a stick note on it

When Arohi entered the living room she was shocked to see so many sweet boxes on the table. She was continuously rubbing her temple to soothe the pain as her hangover was killing her.
She picked up the chit and read it

Don't know which type you like so I send every variety of it. I hope you like it.

With lots of love.
From your

Ronn.

Arohi opened the boxes one by one and it was the different variety of ladoo boxes

Arohi held her head in her hands. First, her hangover was not helping her and now this Ronn, she screamed in anger.

" Trust me you moron I will kill you "

Ronn was watching this scene on his mobile screen when he heard her screaming his name he smiled and said.

" You already killed me, angel "

That's all for today hope you like it
Please vote, comment and follow my profile.

Thank you for reading.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 186 50
Rishi Raj, 25 years old, a very handsome, arrogant, most cunning business man. He loves his family, for him everything comes after his family. For hi...
9.4K 1.2K 19
π‡πž 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐒𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚π₯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π’π‘πž 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 π…πšπ§π­πšπ¬π².π“π¨π πžπ­π‘πžπ« 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒�...
2K 148 14
Tara doesn't have huge expectations from life she just wants to live in the movement. A very friendly and happy going. Had something in past which ma...
23.5K 2K 52
Mafia queen is obsessed with him.... There is war between love....and obsession.... I want him...I will get him.... she said looking at him...(obsess...