✓ catfish | yang jungwon

By sunminty

"you're my friend, you should be helping me when it comes to boys." "but it's cat-fishing..." ~Where Kwan Mis... More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5

special

4.4K 203 207
By sunminty

"Dude, have you seen them? They should be here soon." Jake asked everyone who was gathered in the room.

They were scattered on the floor, just their friend group. Soyeon, Hyejin, Jiwoo, Jay, Niki and Sunghoon.

"I don't know about Jungwon but i saw Misun getting hit on by some random dude earlier." Sunghoon mentioned.

Soyeon almost spat her drink out, "She was getting hit on??" Her tone was concerning.

Sunghoon looked at Soyeon, "Yeah i mean... it's not surprising? It happens to a lot of girls at parties." He shrugged.

Niki looked at the two in confusion, then at his phone.

It was 5 minutes until midnight, they should've been here earlier so that we could give our presents.

.

"I don't understand how people do it." Misun said while laying next to jungwon on the grass.

"Do what?" He replied.

"You know, drink." She said.

He sighed, "Sometimes people don't know how to cope. That's why those things are always an option for them."

He held her hand tighter, "I don't think i have to worry about dealing with those."

She looked at him and raised a brow, "huh?"

"I dunno. Whenever i think about you, all my problems just disappear." He chuckled.

She had a pinched face from the cheesiness.

He saw her expression and sat up, "Ah nevermind. sorry that was kind of random..."

Misun looked at him sitting, so she sat up as well and stared at him with fond looking eyes.

He noticed and looked at her too. She looked so pretty to him, especially when she looked at him.

"Stop looking at me like that." He said, she didn't bother breaking eye contact.

Just tilted her head, and continued to stare, "why?"

His eyes went down to her lips again, he's always doing that for some reason.

He saw her opening her lips to speak but he reached the back of her head, pulling her towards him, "Jungwo-"

Then, interrupted her with another kiss.

"I told you to stop staring at me like that." He scoffed sarcastically.

She stared at him dumbfounded.

Boldness built up in him so suddenly, she just didn't expect it.

She stood up, completely flustered, "should we head back?"

He saw the time on his phone and stood up as well, "Sure."

They walked down the hill and when they reached the small road, they continued walking. It was freezing especially at night.

"Um, by the way. I think the same about you." She suddenly spoke.

"What?" Jungwon asked.

"My problems, they're gone when i'm near you and whenever i think about you." She smiles slightly while looking at the floor.

He smiled before jogging up in front of her with his back faced to her, he crouched, "Get on, you walk too slow."

Actually, it was just an excuse to hide the stupid look on his face that was caused by her words.

She rolled her eyes but eventually jumped on and hugged him.

When they arrived, there was some people passed out. Not as much people as before but some were still partying.

Jungwon pulled her by the hand and they ran upstairs and found Jake's room.

They were laughing and when they walked in, all eyes were on the two.

Jay whistled, "Where were you guys?" He smirked while raising a brow.

They both look at each other and down at their hands, quickly letting go and avoiding eye contact.

"We just went to the park and stuff." Jungwon spoke first.

"Uhuh." Jake blurted.

Misun couldn't hold her laugh anymore and just walked to where everyone was sitting.

"Should we start?" Misun asked.

And then, that's when gift giving began. Hyejin kept eyeing the ring on Misun's necklace but snapped out of it when Misun made eye contact with her.

It was Soyeon's turn, everyone had to give their gifts to her. As she was opening Hyejin's, everyone started leaning in and getting interested for some reason.

"Oh my gosh it's so cute!" She squealed while hugging the gift. It was a plushy, and everyone got the hint except for Soyeon.

Misun and Jungwon looked at each other, holding their laughs in.

Hyejin smiled, "you like it?" She asked.

Well duh?

"Yeah?? It's so cute. It reminds me of you, sorta." Soyeon replied as she held the stuffy next to Hyejin's face.

The boys started whistling and teasing the two, you could tell Hyejin was getting beet red.

The rest of the night, Soyeon held onto the stuffy until she headed home with Jiwoo and Hyejin.

The rest decided to sleep at Jake's. Everyone fell asleep except for Jungwon, Niki and Misun.

The "couple" was sitting on the couch, looking at the boy who was spread out on the carpet floor.

"Why doesn't anything good happen to me?" Niki whined while looking at the ceiling.

He got a lot of video games for christmas, a cute beret too but that's it. Nothing romantic, poor boy.

"What are you complaining about?" Jungwon sneered.

Misun saw the look on jungwon's face before nudging him to stop.

Niki looked at the two and glared while pouting, "You two got together, and then Hyejin gave Soyeon that... whatever it was." He paused and turned his direction at the king bed that was occupied by the three boys, Sunghoon, Jay and Jake. They were cuddling, "And they're spooning for some reason." He groaned.

The two laughed before Niki spoke again, "Jungwon beat me, misun." He said to misun while holding a fist up angrily.

Misun looked at the two in confusion, it was obvious to Jungwon that Niki had a crush on her. She never noticed though.

"That's because i got her first." He stuck his tongue out.

Niki's face looked disgusted and he got up, "Yeah whatever, I can't do this anymore. I'm gonna go sleep, don't eat each other whole if you end up kissing. That's cannibalism." He scolded before jumping on the three boys.

They all woke up and groaned, scolding him before cuddling the younger as well.

Jungwon laughed and turned to Misun, her head was leaning forward as she got drowsy. He slowly reached for her head and rested it on his shoulder.

He also tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, his hands caressing her soft check as well.

"On your birthday, let's go to that spot again. With the river. We can eat Halmeoni's bread while we talk, just the two of us." He started to blabber to the sleeping girl, already having a vision of what it'll be like.

"And then, i'll buy you another present. I'll even bake a cake for you." He starts getting quieter as he falls asleep too.

"And after you blow out your candles, i'll stuff your face in the cake-"

"Okay Jungwon, i understand." Misun spoke suddenly smiling with her eyes still closed.

He didn't get surprised, he was already in a sleeping state that he just thought she replied back in his dreams.

"Love you." he murmured in his sleep.

she sighed, "yeah, love you too." she spoke before sleeping as well.

end

UGH. Yk what. I'm satisfied.

also i didnt reread it lol

IK some of u wont be but yk what! i'm satisfied 🤬

I'll be giving niki the justice he deserves in the next book... maybe 😏😏

k bai, ty sososososososososo much for supporting n reading n voting n commenting n complimenting n yeah. bye, lysm!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.3K 12
a war of pride. ( enemies2lovers! ) | completed. © 2021 mah4len-
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
111K 8.4K 80
The music scene in Liverpool from the 1950s is widely known as one of the revolutionary in history. But what if another small band, rising from a min...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...