Nezu's Private Class

By CrunchyEnby

A story about 3 students that Nezu has grown fond of. Something that can't be good for anyone. Izuku Midoriya... More

Chapter 1: Rough beginnings
Chapter 2: Shinso's Train Ride
Chapter 3: Entrance Exam Prep
Chapter 4: Quick Meeting
Chapter 5: Physical Exams
Chapter 6: Exam Aftermath
Chapter 7:  Acceptance and Adoption
Chapter 8: Welcome home Izu!
Chapter 9: Quick heroing tales!
Chapter 10: Early morning shopping spree
Chapter 11: Eraserhead's day
Chapter 12: Another set of Heroing Tales!
Chapter 13: First day of UA
Chapter 14: Battles and Dinner
Chapter 15: Short Decaying tale
Chapter 16: Rescue training! (USJ arc 1)
Chapter 17: Rescued (USJ arc 2)
Chapter 18: Sport festival and Hatsume!
Chapter 19: A Good Start to the Sports Festival
Chapter 20: First and Second Student Matches.
Chapter 21: Recovery and battles!
Chapter 22: Heroic end to the Sports Festival
Chapter 23: Nezu and Kittens!
Chapter 24: Internship Start!
Chapter 25: Training!
Chapter 26: Encounter
Chapter 27: Too many Villains!
Chapter 28: short rest before trouble!
Chapter 29: Villains and heros
Chapter 30: Exam START!
Chapter 31: Last of the Exams!
Chapter 32: Party and meeting with the devil!
Chapter 33: Short tale from a Short break!
Chapter 34: Training Camp! Part 1
Chapter 35: Unexpected Visitors! Part 2
Chapter 36: Group meeting in a firey forest! Part 3
Chapter 38: Rush to Rescue!
Chapter 39: A Return to Normal!
Chapter 40: Tales in Friendship!
Chapter 41: Paperwork and Protest!
Chapter 42: Move in day!
Chapter 43: Sleepover woes!
Chapter 44: Dangerous Discovery!
Chapter 45: Baby Izuku; Dorm Short!
Chapter 46: The Bird of Prey in the Underworld!
Chapter 47: Uncomfortable Conversation!
Chapter 48: Exams for the Right to Fight!
Chapter 49: Beach daytrip; Dorm Short!
Chapter 50: Hitoshi Shinso, run!
Chapter 51: Work studies, Beginning!
Chapter 52: A Short Run in!
Chapter 53: A Meeting Before the Battle!
Chapter 54: Shie Hassaikai Raid! (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Overhaul's Fight! (Part 2)
Chapter 56: His Quirk Connection and a Run Against the Clock! (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Shie Hassaikai's Final Breath! (Part 4)
Chapter 58: Hospital and Home After a Long Battle!
Chapter 59: Hospital Visit, Eri and Shinso style!
Chapter 60: Hatsume's Plan!
Chapter 61: Final Preparations for the Festival!
Chapter 62: Gentle Criminal's Preshow Act!
Chapter 63: Eri's Smile!
Chapter 64: Eri's First Day of UA!
Chapter 65: Closing of the Chapter With the Click of a Camera!

Chapter 37: Training camp over and out! Part 4

1.2K 58 9
By CrunchyEnby

A/N: Wrap up! Enjoy this chapter. The next chapter is the rescue mission! As always I'm open to notes, so leave your thoughts.

3rd person POV:

"Gua-" Muscular stumble back holding his arm.

"Step away from the kid." Snipe repeats himself, shooting off more muscles.

"You made it through my quirk... ha Not bad cowboy! But I won't lose to you!" Muscular readjusts his muscles and wraps them around every curve of his body.

"Get back students, I don't want anyone getting hurt." Snipe cocks his gun.

   The students step back and protect the injured. Tenya takes a small group of those in critical condition ahead to the main building with Hanta, Itsuka, and Tetsutetsu to help carry people.

   Snipe takes a shot at Muscular who sprints past the bullets. He tries to punch the hero but Snipe dodges and takes a shot at the momentarily exposed arm. After a bullet wedges itself in Muscular's skin, Snipe kicks the man's face then fires twice at his legs. Muscular readjust himself and grabs the gun from Snipe's hand. Snipe pulls another out but has to take a few steps back to avoid Muscular's fierce attacks. All of a sudden Muscular's muscles retract and pull away, back to their normal positions.

"What the fuck?!" Muscular shouts.

"That's enough." Eraserhead drops from a tree and flips the large villain onto his back.

"Right!" Snipe shoots Muscular's legs to keep him from moving.

"Weaklings..." Muscular groans, his legs bleeding out.

"Snipe! Have you seen Izuku?" Eraserhead turns around to the hero.

"He's over... he was here, has anyone seen Izuku?" Snipe turns to the students who have worried expressions.

"No... he isn't with us. I thought he was still on the floor." Ochaco looks around.

"I've seen the boy in question and I hate to run off but we have big plans for Izuku! Much more important than you all." Compress smiles from a tree.

"NO!" Eraserhead yells at the villain, trying to run after him, but the man jumps off into the night.

"Go after him! I'll use my quirk to shoot you and Snipe after him." Shoto yells.

"Right, let's set up a ramp, ribbit, I'll use my tongue to sling them, Ojiro and the rest of you pull back and we can have them catch up!" Tsuyu says, wrapping her tongue around a tree.

"Hurry." Shoto makes a large ice ramp and the students shoot their teachers far after their classmate and the villain who took him.

   Compress lands on the ground in front of Dabi, Twice, Toga, and Kurogiri. He hardly takes a step forward before being smashed into the Earth by the enraged teachers.

"GRUHK!" Compress lays on the floor.

"Compress, move!" Dabi commands.

"On it." He whimpers, compressing himself.

   Dabi sends flames out at the heroes who dodge to the side. Eraserhead activates his quirk and stops Dabi dead in his tracks. Kurogiri opens the portal and Toga leaves with Twice.

"Let the kid go!" Eraserhead growls, throwing his binding scarf around Dabi.

"No can do." Compress scampers out from Snipe and runs to Dabi's aid.

"Stop!" Snipe shoots two bullets into Compress's leg.

"Here!" Compress releases three marbles and Shoto's ice gets in the way.

"There's no point! Give Izuku back." Snipe commands, breaking the ice.

"Let's leave." Dabi gets free from Eraserhead's grasp and runs to the portal.

"YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM!" Eraserhead fills with rage and runs to Compress's side to deliver a punch to his gut.

"Ahck!" Compress coughs and out comes Izuku from a marble.

"What th-" Izuku looks around at his father who reaches for him as Izuku gets pulled in the portal.

"Papa?" Izuku feels Dabi's warm hand wrap around his neck and jerks him back into the misty gate, leaving Eraserhead behind.

"NOOOO!" Eraserhead cries, barely missing the portal.

   Izuku hits the floor of the bar hard, his head smacks the chair that was prepped for him. His legs bleed and his eyes fill with large tears as he gets a look at the group around him.

"Hey there, Izuku." Tomura smiles at the boy, then grabs his shirt, throwing him across the room.

"Haha, oh Master I've caught him for you!" Tomura cackles.

"What a wonderful job you've done Tomura, sorry to have to pick you up so rudely young Izuku but we have to talk. I want to give you a purpose, a quirk." All for One speaks over the television.

"A quirk..." Izuku looks around the room then blacks out.

"Pick him up Tomura, I'll need a day to prepare to make him a weapon so hold on to him while I get ready." All for One ends the calls.

"Twice pick the brat up and tie him to the chair!" Tomura commands.

"I'll get right to it! You do it lazy!" Twice picks up the limp teen and sits him in the chair then grabs some ropes.

—The Next Morning—

   The students who were injured were taken to the hospital and anyone who could walk was taken to the police station to be questioned. The media takes hold of the story and it shakes all of Japan. Heroes look for clues but as far as the public knows, Izuku and the L.O.V. are gone without a trace.

   Hizashi stops running his normal radio shows and spends his time with every team that thinks they might have a lead on Izuku's location. Shouta works with detective Naomasa to look for any sign of his son. Sir Nighteye and Lemillion search all over town for the green teen, but come up empty handed.

   The students who weren't admitted to the hospital came to visit those who were. Katsuki overhears a conversation between Naomasa, Shouta, and Momo. He gets struck with a plan on how to save Izuku.

'Deku, I think I know how to save you. Just hold on.' Katsuki thinks.

"Hey Yaomomo! Hope we aren't interrupting something." Mina waves to Momo.

"No, we just finished." Naomasa gets up from his seat.

"Hello guys." Momo waves with a nervous smile.

"I'm so glad you're safe Momo!" Kyoka hugs Momo.

"I'm glad you're okay too." She returns the hug.

"We'll leave you kids alone." Shouta says walking out of the room with Naomasa.

"Here, we bought a melon for you." Minoru sits the fruit on her side table.

"Can I run something past you Yaoyorozu?" Eijiro starts.

"Huh? Sure I guess." Momo looks up at Eijiro.

"I think I have a plan on how to save Izuku, but we need your help." Eijiro says, quietly.

"What? We?" Tenya looks at the red head.

"We have to save Izuku, I failed to keep him safe so now I have to make up for it." Shoto speaks up.

"Deku needs our help. He needed our help but I sat uselessly as they took him. I'm not going to sit by the side lines this time. He needs us." Katsuki steps forward.

"We've got to do something for him. I don't think I'll live with myself if the League does anything bad to him." Hitoshi leans against the wall.

"I-" Momo looks at the room and at the classmates of hers that want to risk their lives for Izuku.

"I heard what you said to Aizawa, if you make another tracking device, we can find him." Katsuki looks at Momo.

"That's reckless." Tenya turns to the blonde boy.

"Asking Yaoyorozu to do something that's technically illegal, having you risk your lives for a half baked plan, this is too reckless! Don't you think all of us want to help! But we can't do anything about it but wait." Tenya says.

"Yeah ribbit, we all feel bad about what happened but rushing in is just asking to get hurt." Tsuyu adds.

"I feel awful that I didn't notice Izuku got taken before it was too late but if a bunch of students take action without really thinking we'll just get in the way." Mashirao adds.

"Then don't go but I have a plan! If we can just locate him I'm sure that we can save him. I'm not abandoning Izuku!" Eijiro shouts.

"This is a hospital, lower your voice!" Hanta whisper yells at the disgruntled teen.

"I want to help, but if anything bad starts to happen, we have to back out." Momo clenches her fists.

"Yaoyorozu, ribbit..." Tsuyu looks worried at her friend.

   The students talk and debate for a while before leaving the hospital. The class is broken over what to do. They all know it's reckless to go forward with any plan but Eijiro, Katsuki, Hitoshi, and Shoto are set on helping Izuku. It's hard for Momo to pick a side. She has the ability to find where Izuku could be but using it for her class could put several students in danger.

   In a dark bar in Kamino ward Izuku struggles to look at the people in front of him. Hisashi Midoriya and Tomura Shigaraki, the people who have been plaguing his mind, sit in front of him. They talk about All for One, a villain Izuku thought died ages ago.

"Soon enough the brat will have three quirks to help me kill All Might!" Tomura laughs.

"Sounds like a nice plan, maybe he'll finally have a real purpose! Right Izu, you must be excited." Hisashi hisses. Izuku tries to hold back the tears in his eyes.

"I'm back, we brought lunch." Dabi opens the door with compress beside him.

"Yay! I'm starving, after lunch can I get more blood from my special little Izuuuuuu?" Toga turns to Tomura.

"You'll kill him before master even gets a chance to meet our boy. Besides, you have enough to be him for months." Tomura swats at the girl who whines.

"But I just love him!!!" Toga cries looking at the boy she insists is her boyfriend. Izuku is covered head to toe in cuts and scars.

"Oh let her go on with it, he's tough! Makes her so happy too." Hisashi pets the girl's head.

   Tomura grumbles but nods his head yes and Toga screams with joy. The stabbing pain returns to Izuku as he cries for help only to be laughed at by the villains. He chokes on the gag in his mouth and tries to stop Toga but it's far too late.

   In Musutafu Nezu gets word of a plan to invade the villains' bases tonight. He agrees and makes sure that Present Mic, Midnight, and Snipe are all put on the team. Shouta has to give a speech, to misdirect the villains.

"Thank you, Tsukauchi." Nezu hangs up the phone and looks at papers on his desk.

"I will make sure that my student is returned safely to his family and to UA. Please hold on Izuku. The heros are coming." Nezu speaks to himself. There's a knock at the door.

"Come in." Nezu turns his chair to face the door.

"I'm assuming you just got the orders now." All Might asks.

"Yes, you'll be leading the attack alongside Endeavor, Kamui Woods, and Night eye. I understand that Lemillion will join you as well." Nezu looks at All Might.

"Yes, just as back though." All Might answers.

"Good." Nezu looks at the number one hero.

"All for One is behind this and he's most likely planning on giving young Yamada a quirk, to make him some sort of weapon or Nomu." All Might looks solemnly at the principal.

"That's rather grim, I suppose you're worried about him." Nezu says.

"Who isn't." All Might sigh.

"Please do your best to bring him back safely. I know fighting All for One will be hard." Nezu gets up from his chair and walks to the hero.

"I promise, I'll protect young Yamada!" All Might says.

"Right then, let's go. I have a press conference to attend and you have a student to save." Nezu says, walking to the door.

"Understood." All Might walks behind him.

The race to rescue Izuku is on!

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter! It was 2015 words long! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 18.1K 58
Name: Izuku Midoriya Age: 16 Quirk: Demons Heart: His quirk gives him the appearance and the power of a demon. Red eyes, retractable claws, wings, a...
62.9K 2.8K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
35.9K 1.2K 24
Izuku got into UA, just not the hero course. Taking both support and general classes, Izuku aims to graduate from UA after giving up on his hero drea...
4.3K 142 4
Takeo Midoriya. The eldest of the three. The most matured of all of them and the only one who isn't reckless. But protects his friends and family. A...