Power

By laluna444

Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her fa... More

𝕻 𝖔 π–œ π–Š 𝖗
1| Just My Luck
2| Last Goodbye
3|wait...HOW MANY?!
4| Introduction
5| Nicknames
6| Rules
7| The Devil In Disguise
8|Nightmare
10| I Done It
11| The Doctor
𝕻 𝖔 π–œ π–Š 𝖗
12| The Cousins
13|Rage
14| Clubbing
15| Regrets
16|Best Friends
17| From Now On
18|Street Race
19| The Lebanese
20| The Ball
21| Passion
22| A Night To Remember
23| Work
24| Furious Fear
25| Missing
26| Never Be The Same
27| Miguel's Return Party
28| A Fun Game
29| The Meeting
30| I'll Always Love You
31| Dream
32| Tattoo
33| Surgery
34| Waiting Room
35| From The Outside Looking In
36| Baby Stories
37| One Painful Hour
38|Text Messages
39| Nicole
𝕻 𝖔 π–œ π–Š 𝖗
40| Congratulations
41| Spa Day
42| Love And Lust
43| Don
44| Daydreams
45| Training
46| The Date
47| Scar's Men
48| Tattoos Part 2
49| First Argument
50| Friday
51| Therapy
52| Back In Time
52| RealizationοΏΌ
53| My Love
54| Gender
55|Babies&Beanbags
56| Recap
57| Mama
58| Vacation
59| A Mother's Love
60| Italy
𝕻 𝖔 π–œ π–Š 𝖗
61| Paradise
62| Restaurant
63| Grief
64| Questions
65| Funeral
66|Three Months
67| Old Feelings
68| Jakub
69| Ill
70οΏΌ| Right Person, Wrong Time?
71|Victoria
72|The Baby
73| Goodbye
74| The Letter
75| Scar
𝕻 𝖔 π–œ π–Š 𝖗
Thank you.
POWER|FATAL

9| Hide

29.9K 682 112
By laluna444

THERE IS A RAPE SCENE HERE, I WILL PUT A ^ AT THE START TO FINISH YALL !

10 pm

I just came out of the shower, before i could do my whole skin care routine, I was stuck with my own reflection. The towel only covered half of my chest down to my thighs. I look...horrible. Scars scattered across my body, bruises painted all over my skin. Dried blood on my skin, almost covering some of my bruises.

I put pressure on the wound on my shoulder, blood was still fresh as a fucking daisy. Maybe I should ask for help? How would I even explain it?

Hey guys, can I have some help? Jason beat me to a pulp and now I'm scarred and bruised?

Nah that's not gonna work.

I quickly shifted my focus on brushing my teeth and getting into bed. I put some hoodie I stole from one of my brothers. Hehehehe, its mine now mwahahahaha.

I opened the door,to see Leo lying on my bed. "Um, hello?"

"Ooooooh Brie Brie! Wanna have a sleepover?" He asked with a big grin on his face.

"Uh, sure, let me get water first..." I smiled before he interrupted me.

"I'll go get your water, i need to go and get into my pajamas gurllll" Leo then gave me a peace sign before walking out.

Weirdo

I ran down the stairs, finding my brothers all hunched together.

"Mission going smooth y'all" I said.

"It's not a mission,dumbass." Ian huffed."Did she say about the pills yet?"

I shook my head no, "I'm getting her water though so maybe she's going to say something about them now?"

They all just nodded so I made my way over to the fridge, grabbed two bottles of water and snacks. I'm a hungry guy, what can i say?

"Toodles!" I said before running up the stairs. I left the bottles of water in Briella's room before running to mine to get changed. I put on a hoodie and some shorts,k grabbed my amazing fluffy socks and went back to Brie Brie.

She was sat on her bed, in a haze or something. I sat beside her before handing her the water bottle. "I left these here before I got changed" I said.

She thanked me before getting a tiny bottle of pills.

Bingo

"What are those for?" I asked oh so innocently.

"Oh, they're sleeping pills" she replied, she couldn't even look me in the face.

"Do you have trouble sleeping?"

She then turned her head to me, "sometimes, I get stupid ass nightmares so these help" she explained.

"Nightmares? About what?"

She froze. Completely frozen. Let it go, let it gooooo.
Sorry for that Frozen reference.

"It's nothing, anyways,what are we watching?" Oh Brie Brie, I see what you're doing.

"What about these two drag queens? Katya and Trixie?"

Her face lit up. She can light up New York City with that smile.

"HELL YEAH!"

~1 hour later~

Briella fell asleep literally 5 minutes in. Lazy girl, I'm telling ya.
She's just started to shift about, which I'm guessing is a nightmare again?
She kept mumbling, it looked like she was hurt or something.
I immediately text all of my brothers, once I heard their footsteps, my nerves calmed down, thankfully. I would've been having a panic attack if I were here alone.

Marc slowly opened the door, the rest four brothers right behind.

"Shhhhhh" Marc said holding a finger to his lips.

Brie's mumbles were becoming more loud, her head was sweating. Her hands were shaking. I hate seeing her like this...

-trigger warning-

"What the fuck Briella? Another detention?"
"What did you want me to do? The guy was trying to touch my ass!"
"You should've took it as a compliment! Stupid little bitch"
Jason started walking up to me, pure anger in his eyes...
What do I do? Hide??
Fuck it, run.
I ran up the stairs, my breathing started getting heavy. I slammed the door, locking it and hiding in the closet.
"Come on Briella, you know you'll get it worse if you hide. Open the damn door!"
I hid bundled up in clothes, trying my best to control myself.
"Briella, I'm not fucking kidding!"
Block it out
Block it out
Block it ou-
*THUD*
D-did he just break the door down?
He slowly opened the closet door, his sinister laugh echoed in my mind.
"Found you"

"PLEASE!"

"Lie down'

"NO!"

"Lie the fuck down Briella"

"NO DON'T!"

He pushed me down on the bed and started punching my stomach, I cried out in pain. He started spitting on me, slapped my face, squeezing my wrists. Leaving me black and blue.

^

He then held me down and took my jeans off.

"Please...not again"

The devilish look he had on his face will forever repeat in my memory. He took his jeans off, the sound of a belt still triggers me. I realized, there no point infighting. He'll always win.

"Brie!"

He didn't care if he hurts me, I'm noting but a toy to him.

"BRIE!"

"You deserve this, you bitch!"

^

"BRIELLA LUNA DE LUCA!"

I woke up, absolutely petrified. All of my brothers standing around me, I couldn't even say anything, I felt paralyzed.

"Brie..." Marco said while trying to console me. He held his had out and I flinched.
The look of hurt on his face broke me. I looked up at him and started bawling my eyes out.

"I-I"m s-sorry"

Marco sat beside me, he pulled me in a hug. He kissed the crown of my head, "shhhh, you have nothing to be sorry for Brie. I promise you."

Marco signaled everyone to leave which they hesitantly did.

I sat in Marco's strong arms, repeating my apology over and over. He held me tighter while I sobbed, making me feel...loved? Protected? I don't know.

"Briella, I need you to tell me what happened" Marco softly spoke.

My sobs started to calm down, I looked up at Marco, he kept stroking my hair.

"I-I can't" I whispered, tears flowing down my face.

"You have to amore, I want to help you" Marco said. I found peace with him...

I took a breath in, wiping my tears away.
"I'll only tell you"

Authors note:

Ooooooh go Brie! I'm proud of her :')
Hope you're having a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 11.4K 38
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
47.5K 885 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok Γ—...
1.4M 37.3K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
119K 2.8K 71
"Isa," he began, his voice softer than usual. "I need you to understand something." She looked up at him, waiting. "I can't stand the thought of anyo...