Helpy's Survival Stories

By Emperor_Drakkon

(Not all art belongs to me!) Many night guards have survived the night against these possessed robots and mon... More

1: Molten Freddy
2: Micheal Afton
3: Scraptrap
4: Mr. Hippo
5: Molten Freddy And Scraptrap
6: The Ball-Pit
7: Scrap Baby
8: Nightmare
9: Lefty
10: Candy Cadet
11: The Salvaged
12: The Stitchwraith
13: Shadow Freddy
Father's Day (OLD)
Nightmares (OLD)
14: š‘”š”©š¢tš“¬š“±tяļ¼”ļ½
15: Helpy...Afton?
17: Vanessa
18: The Daycare Attendant
19: Vanny
20: The Glamrocks
21: Parts and Service
22: Glamrock Chica
23: Montgomery Gator
24: Roxanne Wolf
25: Burntrap
26: The Blob
27: The End
COMING SOON...

16: Glamrock Freddy

621 20 34
By Emperor_Drakkon

5 years later...

Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex had been around for an entire year and a half, and it was already bigger and possibly better than any location before it! With top notch security, animatronics, and entertainment! There isn't a kid in the world who wouldn't have at least a little fun around this place.

Teenagers could enjoy the arcades, talk with the animatronics, enjoy the concerts, or just hang around the bright Pizzaplex.

And even adults could talk and relax, let their kids play around! Maybe even embrace the nostalgia of the good ol' 80's!

Need we even mention our advanced animatronics? These guys are practically alive! Freddy Fazbear! Chica Chicken! Roxanne Wolf! Montgomery Gator! And so much more you can see, all at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex!

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together for the one! The only! Freddy Fazbear!" A voice spoke.

Then? Freddy and his friends opened their eyes and began walking down the neon lit hallway towards the elevator. They were ready. The screens above and on the show stage showed them walking, and even the animatronics could hear the crowd cheering and screaming in joy and excitement.

Roxy swung around the wire before plugging it into her keytar, smirking wide and showing her sharp teeth.

Freddy took out his microphone, raising his fist high into the air with a smile, knowing well that their audience was excited. He couldn't wait. The concerts were easily the best part of every day at The Pizzaplex.

Monty pushed his star shaped glasses forward, smirking as well before pushing them back in and quickly strumming the bass, before rocking out on it.

Chica was having the time of her life, rocking away on her star shaped guitar and strumming it a final time.

The Glamrock Band then walked onto the elevator, all looking up as the elevator itself went up. Each one had smiles on their faces as they got ready to blow the roof off this place. Then, the elevator came up and they hopped out onto stage, looking at their cheering crowd.

Chica rocked her guitar, Monty and Freddy were back to back playing, before Freddy went away and spun around, slamming his hand towards the air as the crowd SCREAMED out his name.

"Freddy! Freddy! Freddy!" The crowd cried.

Freddy smiled wide before continuing, knowing it was soon his time to sing. He looked around a bit, making sure his friends were having as much fun as he was. Roxy grinned, rocking out her keytar for a moment and showing off her sharp claws.

Roxy and Monty hopped onto parts of the stage, playing their instruments as those parts of the stage rose them to the air, while Freddy ran to the center of the stage.

Monty's name was shown on screen, and he began bouncing up and down as he played away at his bass.

Roxy's name was shown next. She stomped the ground, continuing to play.

Chica rocked away at her guitar as her name was shown next, nodding in pride after shredding for a little.

And finally, Freddy's name was shown as he raised his fist high into the air, and the music blasting throughout The Pizzaplex began to slow down slightly, showing Freddy was about to sing.

Freddy was then about to sing, taking his mic from his stand, but as he opened his mouth? He looked into the crowd. His sensors picked up something...someone.

He managed to locate the person, and his head began to twitch along with his eyes. His security systems quickly detected this person as someone new. Someone who wasn't a guest.

A threat?

Freddy's systems quickly began to overload and he suddenly fell back, shutting down and dropping his mic in the middle of a show. Without any control.

The crowd gasped, quickly feeling panic or worry.

"Fred?" Monty asked, walking over. "Yo, Fred!"

Freddy didn't respond, his eyes shut.

"Oh, no, no, no!" Chica exclaimed, rushing to her friend's aid and helping him up by putting his arm over her shoulder.

Roxy gulped, also going over to Freddy before gesturing to Monty to address the crowd.

Monty blinked. "Uhhh, sorry everyone! Freddy's still not up to it! The show will go on! That we promise!"

As the crowd...reacted to that, the Glamrocks just took Freddy to his room, wondering what the heck had happened to him.

But, while this happened? A figure with bright red eyes and rabbit ears watched with an evil grin. SHE tapped her fingers against the glass before walking off. "Yes...the show will go on~"

Later that night, Freddy's systems started to boot up before 'SAFE MODE' flashed in his eyes and he saw himself...standing, but unable to move much. He was in his green room, in Rockstar Row. Looking at himself in the mirror. His orange and peach face, with his red and blue 'makeup' across his eyes.

Freddy stared at himself, confused. "Showtime, already? I...am experiencing a malfunction." He said before seeing that he was only on two bars of battery. "The recharge cycle is not complete."

Then? A voice spoke. It was high, almost sounding like...a little boy. "SHH! Would you shut up?!"

"Who said that?" Freddy asked, looking around.

"I did! I'm down here!"

"Down where? I still do not see you."

The voice took a deep breath. "Okay, listen. You were sleeping, so I opened the stomach hatch and climbed inside."

Freddy's eyes widened. "My...stomach hatch? That place is reserved for over sized birthday cakes and pinatas! It is NOT a safe play area!"

Then? His stomach hatch opened and out crawled a little boy, like he suspected. He had peach skin, incredibly messy brown hair, and was wearing a blue striped shirt with Freddy's logo stitched on it in black, and light brown shorts. Finally, he had some kind of...scar on his cheek.

If he was wearing a Fazbear brand shirt, he must've been a guest. Right?

Freddy then gently picked up the boy. "There you are!" He said, suddenly scanning the boy. "Scanning complete." He said as he gently set him down. "How odd...your guest profile is...unknown to me. Who are you?"

The boy looked incredibly nervous before speaking. "I...I'm Gregory."

"Gregory." Freddy repeated before humming. "I will notify the main office." But when he paused for a moment to do just that, he stopped. "Connection error. I cannot connect to the main network."

"It's HER." Gregory said. "She cut you off. She's not going to let you call for help until she finds me."

"Who?? Who is looking for you? Your mother?" Freddy asked, tilting his head.

"SHH! I hear footsteps!" Gregory said as he hid behind the curtains and then peeked out the window to see a woman walking by Freddy's room.

It was only then he took in the sight of Freddy's bright and colorful room. He had a couch, plushies, an arcade cabinet, and even a dresser. He must've had a relaxing time in there.

But the woman Gregory saw made him afraid. It was a young woman, probably no more than 22 years old, with blonde hair tied in a ponytail and bright green eyes. She wore a black hat with the word 'SECURITY' written on it and wore a white button up shirt and black pants. Finally, she held a flashlight.

The woman was gone by the time Freddy spoke. "That is the security guard! She can help!"

"No! No, I don't trust her." Gregory said, recalling how he had even met this woman in the first place.

Freddy tilted his head even further. "Why not?"

"I don't know who she is, but she's trying to get me! Isn't there any other way for you to communicate with me besides talking so loudly?!" Gregory whispered/shouted.

Freddy hummed before getting an idea. "Take this. It is a novelty Freddy Fazwatch." His stomach hatch then opened and he reached inside, scrambling around before he smiled wide, taking out a light orange watch.

Gregory slowly took it into his hands and put it on before hearing a beeping sound. "What was that?"

"I am sending you an encoded message." Freddy said simply.

Gregory shrugged before looking at his watch and indeed, getting a message from it. One that read itself aloud. "Hello, Gregory! It is me, Freddy! I will escort you to the main entrance! However, I am unable to leave my room. You should have no problem. There is a button on the wall that will open the door to the backroom. I will make it accessible to you now."

The child turned his back and saw a green button of some kind. He pushed it, and the metal door in Freddy's room opened to reveal a rather creepy and dark back room.

"Well done, Gregory!" Freddy said proudly. "There is an open air vent in the maintenance room. You will have to climb through the ventilation system and release me from outside."

Gregory gulped, a little afraid of the dark...but not wanting to admit it. He took a deep breath before stepping inside. The metal door closed behind him. He froze, but shook it off and started walking around until he found the open vent and a pile of boxes to get to it.

After doing just that, he started crawling through the vents...but then? He heard a voice. A woman's voice. Roxanne Wolf.

"Your performance was perfect tonight!" She cried. "Thank you...your hair is beautiful. Your tail is beautiful. Everyone was watching you. Everyone wants to BE you...you are the BEST. Thank you...I am the best. I...am the best."

Gregory peeked into Roxy's room through the vents, seeing she was...talking to herself. In the mirror. 'I knew she was egotistical, but...jeez.' He thought before continuing to crawl.

But then? He heard...well, destruction. And roaring from a deep voice coming from Monty's room. Gregory quickly started to crawl faster, not wanting to deal with that before the sound disappeared.

It was later replaced by the sounds of Chica rocking out in her room with her guitar. Gregory smiled, just slightly before continuing to crawl.

After a while, he finally made it and climbed out and into the open of Rockstar Row. The Rockstar Row itself was...well, mind blowing. Pictures, photos, and cutouts from the history of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. And golden statues for each of the animatronics.

Gregory sighed. "I wish I could've seen this more." He said before running past the Glamrocks' green room until he made it to Freddy's. He went to his door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. He groaned. "The stupid door won't open."

"Oh? You are going to need a Photo Pass. Apologies, I assumed you had one already. You should be able to find one at a convenience counter." Freddy said through Gregory's Fazwatch.

Gregory sighed. "How many places of this need a pass?"

"...quite a lot." Freddy hummed.

Gregory pouted a bit before shrugging it off and leaving. He came back with a photo pass, the door opening before him and revealing Freddy. Freddy's kind and gentle face beamed with pride.

"Way to go, superstar! I knew you could do it!" Freddy praised with a smile.

Gregory couldn't help but smile wide. He already liked that little nickname, and he had just met Freddy himself.

"I know how to get you out of here." Freddy told him. "Climb back into my chest cavity. There is still time, but we must hurry. If I am spotted, I will certainly be taken back to my room. I will escort you through the utility tunnels. It is the safest path."

Gregory nodded before seeing Freddy's stomach hatch open, in which he climbed inside. After the hatch closed, he could see through Freddy's eyes. Freddy then began walking. "You better be careful moving around. I don't wanna be crushed and twisted into a meat pretzel."

"Do not be alarmed. While my chest cavity isn't, err, designed for supporting children. It IS safe for travel." Freddy reassured as he started walking through a door that had his logo on it.

They eventually made it to a staircase, in which Freddy started walking down. It was a long path, but Gregory was still rather amazed about how he was seeing through Freddy's eyes.

Then? There was a small clang, and Gregory quickly became paranoid. "What was that?!"

"I...do not know. But perhaps it is nothing to worry about. I do not sense anything." Freddy said as he kept walking.

However, to add to Gregory's panic, the security guard's voice spoke up.

"Hello? Little boy? If you're down here, say something!"

"She's down here!" Gregory cried. "We have to go back."

"Do not worry, Gregory." Freddy reassured again. "Even if we are spotted, you are safe with me. She would never suspect that we are traveling together. However, we should still do our best to avoid her. If I am taken back to my room, we will never get to the Lobby before midnight."

After a lot more traveling and seeing a bunch of S.T.A.F.F. Bots pile around a broken and shattered bot, they made it to the actual tunnels. But Freddy then...stopped.

"I...feel you are...broken." Freddy said. "You're bleeding."

Gregory held his cheek, wiping away some blood. "Don't worry about it. I'm fine. I just got a cut from climbing through the vents earlier."

"No." Freddy said, shaking his head. "I feel that something is wrong. That wound is serious. I am taking you to the first aid station." He said as he quickly began running towards said station.

Gregory became baffled. "No, seriously! I'm fine!"

Freddy didn't listen before they made it to the first aid station, and he opened his stomach hatch. "There it is. There should be some band aids and various other medical kits inside."

Gregory pouted. "I'm fine, Freddy. You don't have to be a butt about it."

"Gregory, I am just concerned. That wound could be infected or grow worse if not treated." Freddy said. "I am programmed to look out for the safety of every guest, especially child, in The Pizzaplex."

Gregory sighed and stepped out of Freddy's chest, walking over to first aid and going behind the curtain. 'It...is kinda nice to have someone concerned about me, I guess.' He thought.

But then? He heard footsteps again, and peeked through the curtain to see the security guard.

Face to face with Freddy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 38 16
The way the survival game have shown, and how it ended, I have watch so many YouTubers showing their animations and comics. So I think I can make a s...
492 12 5
A FNAF Security Breach AU There is a job that everyone wants, but no one is able to stay long - the night guard position at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Piz...
5K 135 10
as Gregory, a young boy who's been trapped overnight inside of Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. Y/N, Gregory's big sister was trapped inside of Fredd...
14.2K 312 21
You are starting out as a night guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You meet your supervisor Mark, but he won't tell you much about the night shift...