𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑺 ¬...

By MysticBlueSkies

╔══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╗ 𝕴𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 , y/n is forced to play a twisted game, but receives more than... More

ฯ . GAME OF HEARTS
ฯ ♡ Love Interests
ฯ 1. Welcome Miss Y/N
ฯ 2. First Day Of School
ฯ 3. Cooking Disaster
ฯ 4. Lunchtime Madness
ฯ 5. Last Class
ฯ 6. Guardian
ฯ 7. Unexpected Twin
ฯ 8. The Kizuki
ฯ 9. Club Rush
ฯ 10. Intoxicating Scent
ฯ 11. Weekend Mall Trip
ฯ 12. Student Council
ฯ 13. Vending Machines
ฯ 14. Enemies At A Distance
ฯ 15. Grandsons
ฯ 16. Red
ฯ 17. Basketball
ฯ 18. Little New Friend
ฯ 19. Tempura
ฯ 20. Flashy Day
ฯ 21. Cookies
ฯ 22. Pretty Skin
ฯ 23. Food Fight
ฯ 24. Webtoon Addicts

ฯ 25. The Feels

4.1K 200 421
By MysticBlueSkies

TWENTY FIVE
╰┈ THE FEELS

Y/N'S POV;
AFTER SCHOOL WALKING PAST THE SCHOOL FLOWER GARDEN;

Aizawa's class had gone by too slow, and finally it was time to go home. "Hm, I'm kinda in the mood for some [_____]... maybe I should pay Nikeal a visit... but I need to pick up some groceries to make dinner tonight- Oof!" I come crashing into a girl's large chest as a familiar Love Hashira's voice rings above me.

"Wah! It's Y/N! I'm so sorry!" Mitsuri quickly holds me by the shoulders checking me for any injuries before hugging me tightly. "I didn't hurt you right??"

"I'm... fine..." I say muffled through her chest.

"Oops." Mitsuri releases me. "My bad, I was in a rush to the flower store to get some flowers."

"What's the occasion?" I tilt my head.

"I..." Mitsuri blushes, embarrassed to tell me. "It's for someone..."

"Oh, I see. I'm sure they must make you feel very special if they got you blushing like that." I teasingly poke her cheek.

"N-No, he doesn't!" Mitsuri pouts. "Obanai he-" My jaw drops as Mitsuri's eyes widen as she covers her own mouth. "Y/N please don't tell him..." Mitsuri's muffled voice pleas. "I had wanted to get him flowers... before asking him to join me to this year's Autumn Festival... so can you please keep this a secret? Pretty please?"

I giggle. "Of course Mitsuri, don't worry." I pat her back, as she lets out a relieved sigh. "Though I had thought Obanai was going to be more of the gentleman and ask you out to go to the festival not the other way around."

"Well, I can't always have Obanai do everything for me you know? He's always shared meals and even gifted me so many gifts... I can't ask for more from him!" Mitsuri beams before saying goodbye and taking off. "So I'm going to return the favor to him!"

With that Mitsuri rushes off leaving for the flower shop, as I make my way to the direction of the school gates to walk to Cafe Wisteria. One the way to the gates, I notice a familiar heterochromia eyed boy squatting over at the school garden. 'Wow, speak of the man himself...' He was touching something on the ground but I couldn't see what he was touching. Ignoring Obanai, I decide that I shouldn't bother him. He'd probably be nagging about how I annoy him and blah blah blah.

I turn to leave, but that was when I felt something cold wrap around my right ankle. It then slithers up towards my thighs. I look down and see a small black, brown patterned snake. It sticks its head out looking at me right in the eyes. I scream at the top of my lungs, stumbling backwards and falling to my back.

The sound of footsteps slowly walking over to me makes my head turn. "What are you doing here?" Obanai looms over me. His clothes were covered in dirty from his sleeves to the bottom of his pants and shoes. Was he planting flowers? Or doing something in the garden? Ugh, that doesn't matter, there's other important things right now like this snake-

"Help!" I point to the snake wrapped around and slithering around my right ankle. "Get it off!!"

"I will, if you just stop with that infuriating screaming." Obanai covers his right ear. Obanai walks over, and places his hands on my shoe, in which the snake slithers off of me and onto him like magic. One the snake was off, I push myself away from him and the snake, panting. "It's a garter snake. They're not poisonous." Obanai scoffs. "Are you dumb?"

"S-Still!" I exclaim. "They're scary! And how am I supposed to know what type they are-?"

That was when I felt another similar cold texture on my right hand. I look down to find another garter snake slithering around my hand. I yelp, quickly crawling over to Obanai who was standing. I wrap myself around his legs for safety. "The hell are you-" Obanai loses his balance and comes landing on top of me. His cheek brushes past mine. I've never seen his eyes this up close. His knees block my legs from moving. Our bodies were nearly touching as my face heats up - embarrassed.

'H-He's too close!!'

He drops the snake, and uses both his hands to support his body, hovering above me - Eyes widened then angry. The snake in Obanai's hand slithers off his hand and just as it's about to head back into the garden, the two snakes look at me. I couldn't tell if it was the angle I was looking at them or if it was lighting at this hour but I could have sworn they were winking?

"Goddamnit..." Obanai scowls, leaning back on his knees. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"S-Sorry," I quickly apologize. Obanai silently exhales, pushing himself backwards, allowing me to prop myself up and quickly get up. I brush my clothes and hold out a hand for Obanai. "I'm really sorry again, here, let me help you-"

"You're so annoying, forget it." He places his hands on his knees, getting up. He dusts himself before walking to the garden where the snakes slithered off to.

I awkwardly retract my hand watching Obanai walk back to the garden. Curious as to why Obanai was in the school's flower garden in the first place, I find myself heading further in. It was the same flower garden that Sanemi and I were at earlier today, multiple garden patches of beautiful flowers. Although it was near the end of August, the flowers were blooming as if it was spring. Obanai is squatting over a flower patch, silently observing one of the pink flower patches.

He hears me approaching him but doesn't look up. "Why are you still here?" He coldly lets out.

"O-Oh, don't mind me! I wanted to see the flower garden!" I quickly lie, pursing out my lips. Technically it wasn't fully a lie. I did want to know why Obanai out of all people was at the school's flower garden of all places.

"...Then go look over there." He scowls. "Don't bother me." He goes back to staring at the pink flower bed.

"You must like flowers then no?" I squat down beside him, my head in my arms as I stared at the pretty pink flowers - completely ignoring his instructions to not bother him. "These pink ones are really nice."

I let my words look in the air in hope he would respond and... nothing. One second passes. Then two seconds, then three. I open my mouth to break the awkward silence but Obanai beats me to it, finally giving a response.

"I guess..." Obanai murmurs so quietly, making me strain my ears just to listen to him. "But as long as Mitsuri thinks they're cute that's all I care about..."

"I'm sorry what was that?" I lean a bit closer to hear Obanai. "I couldn't hear the last part-"

"Just shut up, and stop apologizing." Obanai turns away, staring at another pink flower. I roll my eyes. 'That Obanai really does need to get his attitude together!' An irk mark appears on my head as I try to contain my emotions. 'But I think I faintly heard Mitsuri's name when Obanai was talking... Ah ha! Obanai must be here at such a place, and staring at these flowers because he wants to gift them to Mitsuri!! Of course, why didn't I think of it before.'

I look over at the heterochromia eyed boy as he silently stared at the flower bed. 'Most likely Obanai wants to gift Mitsuri pink flowers, and ask her to the Autumn Festival this year.' I nod to myself at my on point conclusion. 'If that's the case, maybe he needs a little push to ask her out!'

"You know..." I start, swaying left and right, mischievously.

"...What now." Obanai reluctantly answers to me. "I still don't get why you're still here. And right next to me of all places." Obanai scoots away from me like some disease, making my jaw drop.

"Excuse you!" I stare, clearly offended. I huff an angry breath. "And here I was going to help the two of you together."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you and Mitsuri, dumbo." I roll my eyes, as Obanai's eyes widen. "M-Me and Mitsuri have nothing going on-"

"Don't know who you both are lying to - Probably a child but even then that kid would still know that YOU BOTH CLEARLY LIKE EACH OTHER- MFFPH-" Obanai quickly lunges at me, and covers my mouth with one hand as the other grabs my back. His eyes were large as he angrily retorts, "Shut up will you! What if she hears?!" Obanai scans the garden hastily before glaring at me.

"Burrr shreee chantt shinse shreee's nrot ereeee (but she can't since she's not here)," I grumble from under his hand, but he most likely understood nothing. I try to move his hand off of my mouth but his grip on my mouth tightens.

I guess I can say this is the first time I've had a man's hand over my mouth... Probably not in the best sense.

Ticked off at how long Obanai's hand was over my mouth, instinctively, I stick out my tongue feeling his hand over my mouth. But just as I do so, Obanai jumps back screaming, and waving his licked hand. "Ew! Did you just lick me?? Are you a snake?" He turns away gagging with a horrid look. "Not even Mitsuri has done that to me... But you... you..."

"Pffft!" I stick out my tongue, spitting. "And how do you think I feel having to do that? But was you wouldn't take your clammy little hands off me so I had to do something!"

"I wouldn't have done that if it weren't for you and that loud mouth of yours!" Obanai jeers as his soul leaves his body once he stares at his licked hand. "Ew..." He goes back to scanning the garden in case anyone heard.

"Ugh, whatever - I don't even know how Mitsuri could even like someone like you." I scoff. "She's so pretty, and perfect, and nice, you..." I throw a look over at Obanai who rolls his eyes. "You're lucky you have pretty eyes." I lean in eyeing his eyes. "Otherwise there really is no redeemable factor about you."

"Excuse you?" Obanai glares daggers over at me in which I shrug as he backs away from me.

"I guess that's what young love is." I make my way back to Obanai. "It's not like I had any experience in that..."

"Young love? You talk as if you're older than any of us." Obanai takes one final scan around before reaching into his backpack and taking out hand wipes to wipe his licked hand. "Disgusting." He spat. He goes back to staring at the pink flowers.

'I mean I technically am older...' I tell myself. "Ah, but I'm doing this for Mitsuri's sake, I guess you really are what she likes."

"What are you talking about?"

"Do it." I point down at the pink flowers, before eyeing his dirt covered clothes. Men will be men, always dirtying themselves. "I know you're the one taking care of this school's garden from how dirty your clothes are. You must be doing it because of Mitsuri right?"

"I-..." Obanai looks away, slightly embarrassed. "What are you getting at with this? So what if I take care of the garden."

"Give her a bouquet of those pink flowers, and ask her to the festival."

"What?!" Obanai falls back on his butt from his squatting position. "Y-You don't know what you're saying, so shut-"

I squat down to Obanai's eye level eyeing his pretty eyes. "Come on, you worked hard growing those gorgeous flowers, and I know you'd want to give them to the girl you like." Obanai remains silent as he turns and looks at the pink flowers beside us. "Any girl would love to receive flowers from any guy."

A few moments pass, as I let my words sink in for Obanai to comprehend what I was saying before he finally says, "...I'll think about it."

"That's the right attitude!" I grin.

I pull out my phone checking the time. 'Shit, it's a little late to be getting [_____] since I was playing Cupid for both Mitsuri and Obanai. I guess I should just head to the supermarket then. Sorry Nikeal, but I promise I'll visit tomorrow!'

Suddenly, a gust of wind blows past the school. Leaves come flying past us as I shield my eyes. It was nearly the end of August, about to enter September. Of course the weather would be changing.

I open my eyes, looking back at Obanai. He too opens his eyes. That was when I noticed a small leaf on top of his head. "Hey, hold still..." I take a step towards him, hand reaching up towards his head.

"Huh-"

"Got it!" I say, leaning back and holding the leaf in front of him. I meet him in the eyes and realize how close our faces were. That was when I had noticed the leaf being a similar yellow shade as his right eye. I open my mouth to apologize but I decide not to since most likely he'll berate me for saying sorry so much. So I quickly change the subject.

"This leaf's a pretty yellow like your eye. Keep it, your welcome." I hold out the leaf for Obanai, but rather than responding to me he wore the most disgusted look I've seen in all my life.

"What's that face for?? Not even a thank you? Whatever, I can't even hold a proper conversation with you, without getting judged." I point to Obanai with the leaf, expectant that hopefully he'll ask Mitsuri soon for her sake.

"Well, I'm going to go make dinner." I quickly grab one of his hands and place the leaf on his palm. "But just keep in mind Obanai..."

"You wouldn't want to make a girl wait too long, y'know?"

I jog off with a wave, leaving the garden. He doesn't wave back, but at least I know he doesn't necessarily hate me if we managed to hold a conversation that long. A world record even, starring Obanai Iguro.

OBANAI'S POV;

"You wouldn't want to make a girl wait too long, y'know?"

I'm left alone in the garden dumbfounded - Staring at the leaf in the palm of my hand. The same hand that, that girl had disgustingly licked. Just the thought of it makes me sick and sends chills down my spine.

Why couldn't Mitsuri be the one who did that. No, no, I can't have these indecent thoughts about Mitsuri like that. She's so dreamy... and perfect...

I really like Mitsuri.

But then why do I keep thinking of that annoying girl?

"You're lucky you have pretty eyes."

"Otherwise there really is no redeemable factor about you."

"Come on, you worked hard growing those gorgeous flowers, and I know you'd want to give them to the girl you like."

My eyes fell on the two garden snakes. They were looking back at me. Their tongues were sticking out. It looked as if they were mocking me.

"What are you two staring at?" I squint down at them as they stick their tongues out at me with demanding looks. "She licked me like you guys. Like she was some snake. A really loud, annoying snake."

But no matter what I did, trying to erase and forget that warm strange tickling sensation when that girl had done that, it just wouldn't leave.

And the times where I was close to her. When I fell on top of her. I felt nervous and weird for being so close with her. Never once in my life had I came that near nor let any woman touch me in such a manner like that girl. Never could I let a woman come that close to me, only Mitsuri, but even then she has never been that close to me.

Bodies almost touching. Faces centimeters apart. And that atrocious hand lick.

I look down at the palm of my licked hand with the leaf still there. Something was wrong. I'm not breathing normally. I put my other hand over my heart and felt my heartbeat beating at an irregular speed. What's wrong with me, I must be getting sick.

Was because I was comfortable around her? No. No. No. That's impossible. She's loud, and unbearably annoying. Mitsuri is the only woman I can ever be comfortable with. I like her, not the other girl. Then why do I feel strange whenever that girl comes around?

"Hey, hold still..."

No, no, the only person I can ever feel comfortable is with Mitsuri. She's the only person I will ever feel comfortable with. She's the reason for making me happy, for making me smile. Seeing her happy, makes me happy...

"Wahh!! Obanai you shouldn't have! These socks are so cute!!"

"Ahhh, Obanai this tastes so good! I love eating with you! It always tastes better whenever I eat with you!"

That's right, Mitsuri is better. That loud, annoying girl is nothing like Mitsuri. She has no filter for that stupid self of hers. She'll never be better than Mitsuri. Ever. Ever. Ever.

"Any girl would love to receive flowers from any guy."

Why, why, why do I keep thinking about her? And what was this weird feeling  every-time she's around? A rushing hot feeling like I ran a marathon beforehand. The inside of my mask would get even warmer than usual. I'm definitely getting sick. Always embarrassed and nervous, but once that girl was gone, that feeling was also gone.

"This leaf's a pretty yellow like your eye. Keep it, your welcome."

It was strange that I didn't like having that feeling gone. Rather-

I... wanted more of it.

Y/N'S POV;

I was walking down the street, on my way to the supermarket to pick up some groceries for dinner. Knowing Naoto, he would tend to get home a little bit later, giving me some time to make dinner for us both. I'm standing in front of the crosswalk, waiting for the timer to countdown before I can cross, as there's some people also waiting just like me. I pull out my phone, checking the time, to take my mind off the waiting.

5:04 P.M.

"I'll be home in time to make dinner. I wonder if Naoto likes pasta?" I murmur to myself, but my voice suddenly fades off when I get this ominous feeling that I'm being watched. I look around my surroundings, next to the people waiting beside me in front and even behind me, but there was no one watching me.

'Maybe I'm just being paranoid - Then again that 'Unknown' person has been a little too quiet for a while...' I tell myself. I glance up at the countdown street timer to only see that there was just 10 seconds left. What's taking so long?

That was when I felt an the eerie presence of someone behind me. Something warm presses against my back, or rather I think it was someone.

I abruptly take a step forward and accidentally bumping into the woman before me, as I quickly turn around to find... no one. There was no one behind me? But I could have sworn I felt someone pressing up behind me! I swear-

"You should watch where you're walking." The office looking lady pushes up her glasses. Her brown locks were tied up in a formal updo bun. "Lucky it was me you bumped into, but if it was someone else, they probably would have made a fuss."

"I-I'm so sorry, miss! I'll be more careful next time, I just..." The crosswalk timer ends as everyone starts walking across. "I'm sorry again, though!" I quickly apologize before being swept away in the crosswalk of people passing by, losing the office lady in the crowd.

'Maybe I need more sleep, I'm feeling random things at this point.' I shake this eeriness away of someone behind me away as I quickly speed walk to the supermarket.

SUPERMARKET;

Once I made it into the supermarket, I enter the double automated doors as I'm hit with a cool refreshing air, sending shivers down my spine. I pick up a grocery basket and made haste for the some ingredients for dinner. "So pasta... cheese, oh, and some meat too..." I murmur to myself. 'Hm, ground beef or something else...? Let's stay traditional then, ground beef it is!' Nodding to myself, satisfied of the choice of meat.

I make my way to the wheat and grains aisle where the pasta was and looked for some pasta noodles. Walking down the aisle, I read the labels for pasta noodles when I pick up one box to read the brand. That was when at the corner of my eye a familiar blond headed figure passes closely by me.

"Oh? Nikeal!!" I exclaim happily, seeing my familiar favorite blond headed barista.

"Oh?" Nikeal turns around, his eyes lighting up when seeing me. "Y/N!" Nikeal makes his way down the aisle, shopping basket at arm. "Funny seeing you here."

"Shopping for groceries again?" I look down at his basket as Nikeal nods. "Though I had wanted to visit the cafe since I haven't seen my favorite barista in so long!"

"Uh huh..." Nikeal plasters a knowing look. "You would have gone for the [_____], am I right?"

"What noooooooo!" I sarcastically roll my eyes before breaking into giggles. "Okay fine maybe some [_____] too, but the thought of visiting you was somewhere there..? So that counts!"

"I'm hurt!" Nikeal acts wounded. "Argh, my poor heart..."

"I'm joking Nikeal!" I pat his shoulder as we both break into fits of laughter.

"You're here shopping for groceries too then hm?" Nikeal looks down at my basket, calming down.

"Mhm, I am, I'm also shopping for this weeks groceries too." I chuckle. "He sure eats a lot..." I grumble, thinking of Naoto eating practically everything.

"He?" Nikeal tilts his head. "A pet? Like some dog?" Nikeal turns away chuckling.

"No!" I break into laughter at how Nikeal assumed Naoto was a dog. "My guardian, he just eats a lot, though he always complains I eat more than him. If anything he does eat like some dog..." I roll my eyes.

"Well, then do you want to go shopping together?" Nikeal suggests. "Just like before how you helped me with my groceries. It seems you'll be needing an extra pair of hands too since you have another mouth to feed."

"Ah, you're too kind Nikeal, but-"

"No buts, and besides, I can't let a pretty girl like you be carrying a shit ton of groceries all the way home," Nikeal emphasizes on the 'all the way' part making me giggle as I turn away with a warm face at his words. "What type of gentleman would I be if I let you do that?"

"Y-Yeah, I guess you're right." I turn away, hiding my red face. "Let's go find the cheese!" I quickly walk off as I hear Nikeal laughing behind me.

After some while of wandering around the supermarket with Nikeal and looking for both mine and his groceries, we came upon lady handing out free samples for a new cheesecake they had in stock. "Ooo, can we try some?" I eye over at the cheesecake.

"Come come!" The male supermarket worker ushers us over, before Nikeal could even answer to me. "Two delicious cheesecake samples for a young happy couple like you two!"

"We're not a couple!" I exclaim embarrassed. "H-He's my friend!" I gesture over to NIkeal who stifles a laugh.

"We're just friends," He repeats after me, as he takes the two small plate of cheese samples and handing me one. "But thank you though."

"Mhm, thank you!" I take a bite from the cheesecake.

"Ah, my bad for assuming, it's just you two appear to have something going on." The supermarket worker places a hand over his heart reminiscing. "Reminds me of my wife not going to lie..."

Nikeal and I take off, thanking the reminiscing supermarket worker before finishing our cheesecakes and throwing the plastic utensils in a nearby trashcan.

"Was it good?" Nikeal smiles down at me.

"Mhm, but not as good as [_____]." I grin.

"I can tell you enjoyed it since," Nikeal points to the corners of his own mouth, giving me a look. Instinctively I knew what he had meant. I quickly wipe my right corner and check; nothing. Suddenly, Nikeal places a napkin on my left corner and starts wiping - Catching me of guard.

"D-Do you always carry napkins everywhere you go?"

"In cases like this yes. I need napkins for a very messy Y/N when she eats." Nikeal chuckles, making me roll my eyes - Still wiping the corner of my mouth.

"Ha ha." I snatch the napkin, looking away. Finally we had reached the checkout where Nikeal got in line behind me as I start placing my groceries on the conveyer belt. The cashier starts scanning as I take out my wallet once I finished.

"Will you be needing a bag or do you have your-" The cashier suddenly stops himself making me look up from my wallet.

"Ah, bag please-" I'm suddenly cut off noticing Giyu in a supermarket apron.

"Y/N?" Giyu stares at me. My eyes light up.

"Giyu, you work here?" I say in awe. I stare up and down at his uniform. "Aw, and your cute little cashier apron!"

"I... didn't think I'd run into you." Giyu breaks eye contact from me, turning his head, embarrassed. He goes back to scanning my groceries as I turn my attention back to Nikeal who was putting his groceries on the conveyer belt.

"I could say the same about you!" I eye up and down at Giyu in his cashier uniform once more. I won't deny it, he does looked so cute in uniform. "What time does your shift end?"

"Probably after the guy behind you. The staff are booked in all today so I only managed work just a few customers." Giyu glances up, in the midst of scanning looking behind me.

"Oh, so after Nikeal, I see." I nod.

"Nikeal?" Giyu blinks, a little confused.

"Hm? Yes, that's my name." Nikeal joins into the conversation smiling. Giyu looks back at me with a 'you-know-this-guy' look. In which, I nod earnestly. The Water Hashira turns back his attention to the register, "Your total is 25.99," before going and packing up my groceries and handling the money I have handed him.

"You know since your shift will just be after Nikeal," I start. "Why don't you join me and Nikeal in walking home?" I suggest.

"What?"

"Come on, join us, Giyu! Besides you and I live in a similar direction so might as well go together!" I beam, recalling that the Hashiras lived in a direction that would have them cross streets from near where I lived. "Plus the more the merrier! Right Nikeal?"

"Ah, yes, you should join us... ah, Giyu?" Nikeal says unsure if he had Giyu's name right.

"Mhm! It's Giyu!" I whisper giving Nikeal a thumbs up. The blond headed barista nods enthusiastically.

"Ah..." Giyu lets out sounding a little unsure. But after a few moments of glancing in between scanning Nikeal's groceries he finally agrees. "Alright then..."

THIRD PERSON POV;

Who would have thought a walk home would be this awkward? Well, awkward in a sense for our Water Hashira that is. He had bought the rest of the Hashiras sushi on the way home with Y/N and Nikeal, since Shinobu had called him prior to his shift to get some.

Giyu Tomioka is much of a reserved person. Quiet and reserved. It was strange enough that he'd talk with anyone but the Hashiras. And that strange coincidence was Y/N. To his left was Y/N who was chatting up a storm with this... other guy? A tall blond fellow, brown eyes, quite attractive in many eyes. Though, Giyu couldn't have pin pointed where he has seen this awfully familiar blond guy before. Giyu isn't the type to remember unimportant faces.

'But what type of name is Nikeal? Who the hell names their kid that?' Giyu asks himself that.

"Cafe Wisteria!" Y/N exclaims as the three walked past the cafe. "Ah, some [_____] sounds good right now... But I have to go make dinner."

"Ah, don't let the manager see me!" Nikeal places his hands on Y/N's shoulders and quickly hides behind her jokingly. "She'll call me in for another shift if she sees me hanging around since I'm 'supposed to be at home' by now." Y/N laughs at Nikeal's joking as Giyu's eyes flicker over to the blond boy's hands on Y/N's shoulders.

'Just who is this guy... and how is he so close to her..? Touching her like that too.' Giyu wonders to himself. Y/N's giggles brings snaps Giyu out from his thoughts, though he couldn't help but be curious-

'I wonder if they're friends...'

His head was full of thought. Wondering if friends would even touch each other like that - Then again Giyu knew nothing about it since it has never happened to him before. Giyu knew Y/N was friendly with other people. Friendly with the Hashiras, the Kamaboko squad, and even the unfavorable Kizukis. Though Giyu couldn't explain why he was feeling such animosity towards someone he didn't know. This Nikeal guy. Someone who was so friendly with Y/N as she was of Nikeal.

In a way, Giyu had thought that he was a little special when Y/N had asked to be his friend. But, seeing how she acts like to everyone, this contradicts his thoughts of her. That was when Giyu phone suddenly rings. The caller ID was none other than Shinobu, most likely nagging the Water Hashira to hurry his ass up on home.

"Oh? It's Shinobu." Y/N peers over Giyu's shoulder, near his face and catching him off guard. "You should probably take that, knowing that it's Shinobu." Y/N giggles.

Nikeal and Y/N take a moment off to the side giving Giyu much needed privacy to speak with the Insect Hashira as the two discuss the location of Y/N's home.

"Ah, I live in that direction too." Nikeal points over in the Y/N had pointed.

"Oh, really? That'll make carrying groceries much easier!" Y/N beams.

Giyu couldn't shake this strange feeling as the three were still walking together. He wasn't even paying attention to what Shinobu was saying on the other line. It was all going in one ear and leaving out the other. The Water Hashira was only focus on one thing. And that something was about seeing Y/N be nice to other people that wasn't him, kind of nerved him just a little. Preferably other guys.

Giyu abruptly ends the call, knowing it was time for him to leave Y/N and Nikeal so he'd get home sooner for the Hashiras' dinner. But just as he parts ways a thought came to him.

"Wait, Y/N." Giyu starts as Nikeal and Y/N stop.

"Oh? Yes, Giyu?" The girl smiles, making the Water Hashira lose his train of thought for a moment.

"Do... you," Giyu knew it was now or never. "-want to hang out tomorrow? After school?" Giyu felt as if he didn't ask Y/N now, then he might not ever get the chance to. To spend time with her, alone at least. With her being so friendly with everyone else at school, Giyu had wanted that moment with Y/N, alone, as friends.

"After school?" Y/N repeats, she to herself if her schedule would be available and just as she does so, Nikeal and Giyu make eye contact. Giyu remained indifferent, whereas Nikeal plasters a small smile. "Yeah, let's hang out after school!"

Hearing her say that, set Giyu at ease. He was going to have her to himself. Nobody would bother them. No Hashiras, no Kamaboko squad, no damned Kizukis, and no blond fellow.

Wait, what?

Giyu shakes his head, removing his thoughts of Nikeal. 'I don't even know this guy, so why do I keep thinking about him...'

That was when Giyu's phone rings once more, and knowingly it was Shinobu who was calling again about the Hashiras' sushi.

"I'll text you later about it yeah?" Y/N smiles, pointing to Giyu's phone in his hand - Indicating he should probably hurry and pick it up.

"Mhm, yeah." Giyu lightly smiles. He wasn't nerved about Shinobu most likely who'll go off on him on call, he was just pleased that Y/N had accepted to hang out with him tomorrow.

The Water Hashira went his separate way, rushing back home with the Hashiras' dinner leaving Nikeal and Y/N who went on their path home.

Once reaching Y/N's house, the girl thanks the blond headed barista as the two parted ways. Needless to say, today was quite an eventful day for everyone.

Especially some feelings towards one another.

??? POV:

"Come on, you're just absolute shit at hiding..." The eerie, echoey cackles of a man echoes the empty, dark alley way. The busy streets were slowly dying down at the late hour, but for this gentleman, the day was just getting started. "Or maybe you just wanted to be found."

The quiet steps of another presence slowly approaches the first male. "...Ha, so what if I am shit at hiding?" Another man responds, taking a step forward, yet still remaining in the darks of the alleyway. The man opposite of him, who too was in the dark remains indifferent. Their faces were covered by the darkness surrounding them, so none knew of each other's identities. "The same can be said about you too Mr.-"

"You really love ticking me off don't you." The first man scowls. "I have nothing to do with that name."

"You're right, you're right. My apologies. Those are family matters." The second man chuckles. "Though-"

"I'm not here to talk to you about family stuff, I'm going to tell you a last time you better stay away her. Don't know who you are, or what upper faction you're from, and quite frankly, I don't give two shits - But that girl you were all up on before, she's mine."

"Haha! And who are you supposed to be? I'm just here for some fun like everyone is!" The second man breaks into laughter. "You crack me up, every time I see you on screen. I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself or better yet, gotten yourself killed!"

"You think I would be dead before I'm with the love of my life?" The first man scoffs. "You think so lowly of me. First it was you trying to ruin my day, then it just progressively worse over time."

"Ha. I could tell. You were on the verge of losing your cool." The second man nonchalantly casts a dismissive hand. "But that doesn't matter, I just can't help but think of what type of cute reaction she would have if she saw me pressed up behind her-"

BANG!

"Ow... Ch." The man slowly says, smiling deviously at what had just happened. Very unnerved and seemingly with no reaction of pain. A gunshot wound hand pierced straight through the man's hand. Quite mockingly with a held up, dismissive hand as now it was covered in pouring blood. An oozing red was dripping down the hand, creating a pool on the dirty alley way ground.

The first man wore such dead like eyes, staring into the pitch black void of where the second man's hand was just shot, before finally stating, "I'll remind you a last time -"

"She."

"Is."

"All."

"Mine."

TWENTY FIVE
╰┈ THE FEELS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.1K 44
Y/n and her best friend get sucked into a world full of demons. what will happen to them? !𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐒𝐔...
92.1K 2.1K 39
(Highscool AU) (Book ONE) (Y/N) Kanroji left everything from her homeland to live in with her older sister, Mitsuri Kanroji. She left her horrid past...
320K 9K 41
𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 x 𝐊𝐍𝐘 [𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] ╰┈➤𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐎 𝐘/𝐍 is not any normal teenager or student you come across, s...
408K 10.2K 17
Yandere Hashira X Female Reader Yandere Kimetsu no yaiba x Female Reader Yandere Demon Slayer x Female Reader y/n wakes up in a dark forest with n...