Nezu's Private Class

By CrunchyEnby

A story about 3 students that Nezu has grown fond of. Something that can't be good for anyone. Izuku Midoriya... More

Chapter 1: Rough beginnings
Chapter 2: Shinso's Train Ride
Chapter 3: Entrance Exam Prep
Chapter 4: Quick Meeting
Chapter 5: Physical Exams
Chapter 6: Exam Aftermath
Chapter 7:  Acceptance and Adoption
Chapter 8: Welcome home Izu!
Chapter 9: Quick heroing tales!
Chapter 10: Early morning shopping spree
Chapter 11: Eraserhead's day
Chapter 12: Another set of Heroing Tales!
Chapter 13: First day of UA
Chapter 14: Battles and Dinner
Chapter 15: Short Decaying tale
Chapter 16: Rescue training! (USJ arc 1)
Chapter 17: Rescued (USJ arc 2)
Chapter 18: Sport festival and Hatsume!
Chapter 19: A Good Start to the Sports Festival
Chapter 20: First and Second Student Matches.
Chapter 21: Recovery and battles!
Chapter 22: Heroic end to the Sports Festival
Chapter 23: Nezu and Kittens!
Chapter 24: Internship Start!
Chapter 25: Training!
Chapter 26: Encounter
Chapter 27: Too many Villains!
Chapter 28: short rest before trouble!
Chapter 29: Villains and heros
Chapter 30: Exam START!
Chapter 31: Last of the Exams!
Chapter 32: Party and meeting with the devil!
Chapter 34: Training Camp! Part 1
Chapter 35: Unexpected Visitors! Part 2
Chapter 36: Group meeting in a firey forest! Part 3
Chapter 37: Training camp over and out! Part 4
Chapter 38: Rush to Rescue!
Chapter 39: A Return to Normal!
Chapter 40: Tales in Friendship!
Chapter 41: Paperwork and Protest!
Chapter 42: Move in day!
Chapter 43: Sleepover woes!
Chapter 44: Dangerous Discovery!
Chapter 45: Baby Izuku; Dorm Short!
Chapter 46: The Bird of Prey in the Underworld!
Chapter 47: Uncomfortable Conversation!
Chapter 48: Exams for the Right to Fight!
Chapter 49: Beach daytrip; Dorm Short!
Chapter 50: Hitoshi Shinso, run!
Chapter 51: Work studies, Beginning!
Chapter 52: A Short Run in!
Chapter 53: A Meeting Before the Battle!
Chapter 54: Shie Hassaikai Raid! (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Overhaul's Fight! (Part 2)
Chapter 56: His Quirk Connection and a Run Against the Clock! (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Shie Hassaikai's Final Breath! (Part 4)
Chapter 58: Hospital and Home After a Long Battle!
Chapter 59: Hospital Visit, Eri and Shinso style!
Chapter 60: Hatsume's Plan!
Chapter 61: Final Preparations for the Festival!
Chapter 62: Gentle Criminal's Preshow Act!
Chapter 63: Eri's Smile!
Chapter 64: Eri's First Day of UA!
Chapter 65: Closing of the Chapter With the Click of a Camera!

Chapter 33: Short tale from a Short break!

1.5K 70 16
By CrunchyEnby

A/N: somebody finally gave the green bean some damn therapy. + POV swap chapter before we start the training camp arc. Yay! It would be a shame if I traumatized these kids more. A real shame.

Naomasa POV:

Eraserhead, Present mic, and their son came in this morning with information on Hisashi Midoriya. They saw him in a phone booth just uptown of their house. Which isn't good. If Midoriya's been in contact with the league and now he could be stocking Izuku then we could have a big problem on our hands.

I chose not to tell the family that just yet because of the state I saw Izuku in. He was panicked, no state to hear his abusive father is working with villains that want him dead. I hope that kid is alright with what information I gave him.

I heard he was starting his first therapy session today. I'm glad for him and his family. I think he needs it. After looking into Izuku's case I could tell that he had been through a lot for such a young age.

"Detective, we're heading out. The league was spotted breaking prisoners out of prison. Including Muscular." Sansa says.

"Right, here I come. Make sure the rest of the prison is locked down and secure." I grab my hat and rush out the door.

'Whatever they are planing, it's not good and I bet Izuku is at the center of it'

Dabi POV:

Can't say I like the league but they have fame and power, that's all I need. Of course out of all of them I hate Midoriya the most. I don't like his son one bit, but a father should do this type of shit.

Midoriya boasted about a scar he gave the kid. Said it runs down his back and stained the floor red for weeks. He sounds like my father, but at least he can admit to being an asshole unlike my old man who thinks he can get away with what he did to me.

"Hey Dabi! Come with me to meet an old school friend of mine. She's really cute and I wanna get her blood before she moves away!" Toga whines.

"What do I look like, a babysitter? Get someone else to take you brat." I take a sip of drink.

"Hold on, where ya going bun head? I gotta meet a guy to get some goods in Musutafu. I used to live there so I'm tying up loose ends." Midoriya takes a shot of whiskey.

"Oh Musutafu? That's close to where she lives! Let's go together." Toga sings.

"Hold on I'll come with you two, there's an old convenience store there that's owned by a gal I know. I want to see her and see if she has any underground news for me." Magne walks with the two.

"Okay girls, I'll drive and you let me know where you want off at. I'll park the car in the parking garage near the take out place." Midoriya grabs a bag off the table.

"Right, let's go!" Toga cheers.

The three disappear through the door. Finally some peace and quiet. I don't have to think about that weak bastard. Only reason I didn't kill him is on a count of Giran knowing him and him being flameproof.

"Dabi, where did Magne, Toga, and Midoriya go?" Shigaraki hisses at me.

"Damn if I know, they sound so annoying I block them out most times." I scoff.

"Hm... There's good news. We found out where those UA brats are going, All Might will crumble before us." Shigaraki laughs.

"Yeah?" I turn to him.

"They're going to a training camp in the far woods, with the wild wild pussy cats. So plenty of heros to kill." Shigaraki smirks.

"Next week we strike!" He starts to cackle.

Doesn't sound too hard. I'll look forward to burning that forest down. For now we wait but the second I get the order to kill, I think I'll have some fun.

Hitoshi POV:

I did it! I passed my exams and now I'm being transferred to the hero course. All that work, the weeks of training, it paid off. I was sent a letter this morning telling me that I would accompany class 1-A and 1-B for the training camp. The letter told me to pack lightly, only a backpack and duffel bag.

What I think makes me the happiest though is the fact I'll be transferring to class 1-A and no one gets kicked out. I don't want to be the kid who gets someone moved to the position I was. Besides, 21 isn't such a big change from 20.

When my parents get home they'll be so excited. I told them some about my training but this will make them proud. It's only 4:30 pm so mom will be home at 5:30 and dad at 7:00. I'll order us some dinner, maybe a celebration dinner or sorts!

Then my phone buzzes.

Izuku:
Is it okay if I add you
to a group chat? Now that
You're going to be in
1-A.

Oh yeah I forgot I called him as soon as I got the letter.

:You
Yeah sounds good

Izuku:
Okay! :-)

Unknown number:
Izuku who tf is that?

Unknown number:
Jskjd Bakugou what it's
a teacher or smthing

Tsu🐸:
It's not, it's Shinso!
Does this mean you
passed and joined 1-A
Ribbit?

:You
Yeah, I scored enough
to get me transferred.

Unknown number:
That's awesome! This is
Uraraka btw.

Unknown number:
That's wonderful news Shinso!
I can't wait to be your
classmate. This is Tenya Iida.

:You
Thanks

Unknown number:
This Yaoyorozu, I can't wait
for you to join class either! ❤️

It feels nice to be a part of something.

We ended up doing a group FaceTime and talked for an hour. Some of class A is better than others but they all seemed happy for me. I'm not sure if I'll get too close to them but I think it's safe to say we're friends.

Katsuki:

Damn class. They keep texting me while I'm training. I failed the exam. I didn't do enough so now I have to train harder. Eraserhead beat me, and so did my team. They did better than me.

'You should have listened to their plan.'

His voice echoes in my head. Even if I hate to admit it, I need better teamwork skills. They had a plan. I just moved without much thinking. I can't always rely on my quirk all the time, so I need to be more cooperative.

I hate thinking about that. Maybe I'm not good enough on my own so I need help. Why couldn't I beat them all?

I clear my head and return to the weights. I've been training here since I heard I failed. This gym is in my neighborhood and has plenty of weights and equipment. After I finish lifting I do a lap around the track. Whenever I feel like taking a break, I push myself harder. I can't let my class beat me.

I won't let them be better than me. Even if that means working with them.

Shouta POV:

"Good night papa." Izuku hugs me tightly.

"Good night Izu." I hug him back and watch him go up towards his room.

Lately Izuku's been referring to me as Papa and Hizashi as Dad. As sentimental as it is and I'm glad he's really warmed up to us, I can tell he's afraid. I'm not sure of what. The moment I met him he had fear stalled in his eyes.

"Finished grading the last of the English exams!" Hizashi sings.

"Nice. Come here." I lower my voice.

"Hm?" He sits next to me.

"Tsukauchi called me, said that Midoriya is possibly working in the league of villains." I whisper.

"I-what does it... are they after Izuku?" He asks.

"We don't know yet." I mumble.

We sat in silence for a bit. Eventually Hizashi gets up to check on Izuku. I can tell he's just as worried as me. The league was incredibly strong the first time we fought them, if they're after Izuku then they must have gotten stronger. And thanks to the sports festival, they know he's quirkless.

I'm not sure what I can do but I know I have to protect my family. Izuku can't possibly take another thing to worry about, so for now it will remain a secret. For some extra protection, since the L.O.V. is after one of my kids, I'll request to bring Present Mic and Snipe. They had the best quirks to fight during the USJ attack, so it makes sense to bring them.

I hope the league can mind their own business though so the first years don't have to go through all of that again.

A/N: Next chapter is the first training session in the training camp arc! I hope you enjoyed this. It was 1505 words long!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.8K 55
Izuku is grateful to be trading his life full of pain and abuse for one of love and support, but with this comes plenty of new challenges. From overp...
7.7K 310 15
DISCONTINUED Everyone has a soulmate. The only thing is, is that you don't know who they are. They could be your closest friend or a stranger from a...
190K 6.2K 53
Midoriya was the class scapegoat due to his lack of a quirk. In the world of quirks, not all men are created equal. When what's left of his dream is...
396 11 9
In a society with 80% of people possess a superhuman ability called a quirk. However, there are the 20% who don't possess a superhuman ability. To th...