Love in Slow Motion | Ran Tak...

By HinaHira3

"𝐿𝑒𝑑'𝑠 π‘ π‘™π‘œπ‘€ π‘‘π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘¦π‘π‘’ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘  π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘€π‘–π‘›π‘‘" "π‹π¨π―πž 𝐒𝐧 𝐒π₯𝐨... More

Love in Slow Motion
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilouge
Author's Note
Extra Chapter 1 : Takahashi & Takahashi

Chapter 27

484 21 0
By HinaHira3

[Taichi's POV]

We made it to the nationals this year and we are really hoping to win this year. Unfortunately, we failed and this is not only suddenly came up. We are worrying that she is back.

Her suspension has been lifted up and I'm pretty sure she will continue to what she had left.

Me: "I was worried... what if this time... it's not only us.. what i-"

Kenta: "Ran said.. he will not let it happen."

Me: "But, we all know what she can do"

Kenta: "Let's trust Ran about it."

After the game, we decided to had a little feast in our apartment. Ran also invited Kai-chan with us. Well, he's not yet telling us that they are already dating but I already know because of Takamaru.

Kairi: "Ah sorry for the intrusion"

Us: "Welcome Kai-chan!!!"

Kenta: "Neh.. we're is Daiki?"

"Oh... Daiki is with me"

Daiki: "Hi..." - Daiki smiled at us awkwardly and all of us were frozen in our places. 

Kenta: "Serina... what are yo-"

Serina: "Oh... you have a little feast here, mind if I join?"

Me: "You are already here, what else could we do?" - Geez. This woman is really getting into my nerves and whenever I saw her, I cannot hold my temper longer and remember what she has done to us.

[Kairi's POV]

Ran was on his call with his brother when a Daiki and a girl came. When they all look at them, I see that Daiki is smiling awkwardly while the atmosphere is getting heavier for all of us.

I really wonder why they became quiet after the girl arrived and seems like she wasn't invited here.

Serina: "Hi... you are?"

Me: "I'm Kai..." - and this conversation made me regret entertaining her questions.

She keeps on talking and talking like it was never-ending. Only her voice is you can hear insides. As she keeps on talking, I get to the point that I feel shivers on my spine as she starts talking about Ran.

Serina: "I'm glad to see him play again and finally cheer on him and I can't wait since their tournament is over we can now start having time together" - She smiles sweetly at me and I was still stunned to speak.

Somewhat my heart is aching by just hearing those words from her. 

Serina: "So Kai-chin, you man here i-" - She was cut when my phone suddenly ring.

Me: "Ah sorry, please excuse me" - after dropping a faint smile to her, I headed outside to answer the call from my work.

[After 2 minutes]

Me: "Yes sir, I'll be there at 3... Yes." - when the call ended I saw Ran waiting for the call to be ended.

Ran: "It's from JVA?"

Me: "Yeah... they need me there and I may stay in Tokyo for a couple of days."

Ran: "About your classes?"

Me: "We don't have classes this week for the preparation for the exhibit"

Ran: "I see then can I go with you?"

Me: "You have classes this week"

Ran: "We don't have... we have one week-off always after a tournament"

Me: "I see"

Ran: "Then lemme prepare my things first okay"

Me: "Yeah, I'm just going to bid them a goodbye"

Ran: "Okay" - he smiles as after he gave me a forehead kiss as he cupped my cheeks.

When we go back inside, I told them that I need to go since I got an emergency from my work. Well, they are somewhat disappointed because they thought they will have a long bonding with me. I promised them next time. After that conversation, I headed back to my unit to prepare what I need to bring to Tokyo and also Miku.

[Ran's POV]

I packed the necessary things I need for one week, well not that many clothes since I can have laundry in Kai's house. After I packed everything and ready myself, I head outside. Even though I don't have something to do in Tokyo, I just really want to be with her.

Kenta: "Ran where are you going?"

Me: "with her"

Takamaru: "You really don't want to be separated from your girlfriend huh?" - All of them were surprised and look at me who is busy putting my shoes on.

Daiki: "Since when??? How did you know Takamaru?"

Takamaru: "Ah it happened that my sister attended a gala in Kyoto and he saw Ran there with Kairi-chan. She send me a photo of the two in the ball and it said that Ran and Kai are in a relationship"

Daiki: "EHH!!!!??? Ran-kun why didn't tell us?"

Me: "I was supposed to tell you guys today"

Daiki: "Nah.... but it's been 2 weeks Ran..."

Me: "Yeah... sorry for that.. I'll go now. See ya soon"

Daiki: "HEY I WANT TO GO TOO!!"

Taichi: "Me too.."

Ryota: "Seriously?"

Me: "Then ask her not me!"

Well, I don't care if Serina was there, anyways she just go here uninvited and I don't really have a business on her. Actually, I don't want to see her though. 

Me: "Then I'm going..."

I headed to Kai's unit and seems like Miku is already ready. 

Me: "Let's go?"

Kairi: "Yeah." - I pull her into a kiss before we headed down and finally leave the unit.

After an hour of travel, we finally arrived in Tokyo and we first drop by at our house before she head to the office. Maybe I could go to the grocery to buy for our dinner.

-- To Be Continued --

A/N: Thank you much for reading this chapter and see you soon for the next chapter. Stay safe everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 180 22
*inspired by the song "from the start" by laufey. a young girl that, unfortunately, fell head over heels on her brother's best friend. what's more un...
186K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
1.1K 54 9
The aftermath of a party. TW: R@P€!!!!
711K 21.6K 29
hinata makes a groupchat and accidentally added a random number mistaken for tsukishima's. - - - unedited haikyuu half chat fic tsukishima x reader ...