Chapter 15

[Kai's POV]

I don't know what time is it but I got awaked when I remember that I was waiting for the work to save.

When I get up, I realized, I was alone in the room, sitting on the futon I set last night while a blanket falls from my shoulder. I grab my phone and it was already 11 in the morning and WHAT THE HECK! IT'S NEAR LUNCH BREAK.

I immediately get up and fixed myself. As I'm folding the blanket, I notice a plastic bag beside me with a note.

"𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐾𝑎𝑖, 𝐼 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑠 - 𝑅𝑎𝑛"

A smile formed in my face and it suddenly fade when I snap back to the reality that I need to be there before their lunch break.

After taking a bath, I immediately go to the gym and I see that they are already playing volley. Hiro and Mina already start working while Miku was watching the game behave beside the director.

When she saw me, she immediately wag her tail and run into me. I greet and carry her and immediately greet the director and apologized for being late. He said that it's okay since I just sleep for this morning and I also told him that I'll be showing the draft layout of the magazine for approval.

As we start the short  discussion, the boys finally ended their game for today and take a rest before taking lunch.

The director also informed me that the team manager and the student nutritionist of the team will arrive today so we still needed to shoot them for their individual photo.

Director: "Are you sure it's still a draft?"

Me: "Yes sir."

Director: "Wow... I thought it was already the finished product. Well, I'm looking forward to it and I'm hoping that finally, the volleyball team will once win this project."

Me: "Yes sir, we'll do our best to win this project"

Ryota: "Sir, they already arrived"

Director: "That's perfect timing. Izumi-chan, this is the team manager, Shoto Ame. She was a 4th-year student." 

Ame: "Nice to meet you Izumi-san." - she smiles we shake our hands.

AH.... she was a pretty lady, I wonder if she was already taken. HAHAHAHA

Director: "And here's our student nutritionist, Yanazaki Kosuke"

I was stunned when I heard his name. It's been a long time since I heard it... 

Kosuke: "Kai"

-- To Be Continued --

Character Profile

Kosuke Yanazaki, 20 years old

Kosuke Yanazaki, 20 years old. The Student nutritionist of Nittai Men's Volleyball. 

Shoto Ame, 21 years old, team manager of the men's volleyball

Shoto Ame, 21 years old, team manager of the men's volleyball. Kenta Ichikawa's girlfriend.