Prologue

SLEEP /slēp/

ɴᴏᴜɴ

a condition of body and mind that typically recurs for several hours every night, in which the nervous system is relatively inactive, the eyes closed, the postural muscles relaxed, and consciousness practically suspended.

ᴠᴇʀʙ

be in a state of sleep; be asleep.

I think that word is near to disappear in my dictionary.

AND GODDDDD!!

I haven't taken a proper sleep for a week night due to having a rush work for today's event and now I'm walking like a zombie, early in the morning towards the vending machine to get a drink.

"ARGHHH!! Why you're giving me a wrong drink"

I don't know why the vending machine keeps me giving the wrong drink. Geez.

Mendokse.

*ring ring ring*

Caller: "Izumi-chan where are you? I need your approval here."

"Ah excuse me, is this yours?"

Me: "chotto matte" - I look at the man who was standing beside me. "Ah yes but you can have it bye!"

Caller: "Izumi-chan"

Me: "Yeah, I'm going back"

I really want to take a very very very good sleep.

- 𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖

Man: "Ano.. wait it's too many..."

Tatsu: "Ran, sorry for the wait- OH what's with that drink? How did you get that?"

Man (Ran): "Actually... It's not mime but someone gave it to me"

Tatsu: "That drink is can be only accessed by officials"

Ran: "Really?"

Tatsu: "Then who gave you that?"

Ran: "I don't get her name though"

Tatsu: "Oh, it's a woman huh..." *grins* 

It's weird though why did she suddenly give this all to me, she don't even know me, and based on her looks, she was too young to be an official of the Olympics. 

But I wish I could see her again so that I can thank her.

- 𝑅𝑎𝑛

-- To Be Continued --