Chapter 18

[Kairi's POV]

At 3 in the afternoon, I go back to the gym since we're going to do a random interview with them. Of course, I cannot stay forever in the room because I know they will notice it.

At the dinner, Ame-san and I had a little talk.

Ame: "I didn't expect that you know Kosuke "

Ame: " You know, that guy, when he became the nutritionist of this team, I thought he will bring trouble by attracting a lot of girls that may bother the training of the boys. I heard that there's a lot of girls cried on him"

Kai: "Huh?"

Ame: "All of the confessions he receives, he always turning it down."

Kai: "Why's he's doing that?"

Ame: "You know, I ask that too to him. He said after his breakup with his longtime girlfriend, he didn't see any other girl other than her. He said he cannot find her. All he knew was she go to New York and he don't know if she came back here to Japan. He knows that what he did to her was unforgivable and the only thing he wanted to do if he see her again, he wanted to properly apologize to her, even if she hated him the most.

Kai: "Why he's still holding on to her?"

Ame: "Because he was still madly deeply in love with her"

My heart somewhat aches again. It's been two years and for me, everything is over. We cannot bring back the time just to fix what wrong happened to us.

Our conversation ended when Ame-san was called by Kenta-san. And now I go back to where Mina and Hiro are. I guess, I just need to endure this for the next 4 days.