Chapter 28

[Kairi's POV]

After reporting and having a meeting with my head, finally, I can go home now. Well earlier, I received a message from Ran saying that he will make dinner tonight so now I don't have to worry about it. Well my parents, already know that I'm with Ran here in Tokyo.

When I arrived home, I quietly headed inside and I just found the house quiet.

Me: "Tadaima..."

Still no response, I wonder where he and Miku are. When I headed to the living, my heart flushed from my sight.

I saw Ran sleeping on the couch he was hugging Miku who is sleeping on his chest. I feel like he got to fall asleep while putting a child to sleep. HAHAHAHA. It's just cute you know, so I took out my phone and of course, take a shot of it.

I sat in front of her angelic sleeping face as I caresses his hair.

Me: "I'm home love."

Ran woke up when Miku moved out of him as I kiss him on his forehead.

Ran: "Ah... welcome home princess." - he immediately pull me into a hug as he planted kisses on my head. Ah... I guess it's a good idea that he came with me here.

Ran: "Ah...the dinner is also cooked, I'll just heat it again"

Me: "Okay..."

I watch him walk to the kitchen as he stretches his both arms upward. I followed him to the kitchen and just watched him heating the food.

Me: "You're going to be a good husband" *smiles*