Chapter 12

[Kairi's POV]

Days fly fast and today is the day we're meeting the volleyball team of NSSU to discuss our plan for the project. As we arrived at one of the offices in the university we were immediately welcomed by the director of the club.

Before we start an official meeting with the team, the director said he directly requested this from our professor to assign his best students. For the past years, most of the assigned to them only manage to flirt with the team. I ask him if we can start to discuss the plan to explain what will be the flow of our project so that it can be clearer once the team members arrived.

After 15 minutes of discussing the flow, there's someone suddenly knocking on the door.

"Sir, we're here"

Director: "Great timing, now you may take your seats so that we can start now"

Daiki: "Izumi-san?"

Director: "Boys, please take your seats, Izumi-san sorry for their behavior"

Me: "Ah no... it's okay, I know them since they are my neighbors"

Director: "Ohh, I see. Then shall we start"

The meeting lasted for almost 2 hours and we're glad that everything went smoothly. So as per the agreement and the director's decision, the boys will have a 1-week boot camp.

[Time skips: Day of Bootcamp]

This day marks the start of the boot camp of the volleyball team of Nittai, and right now, we're in their gym, waiting to complete the team. We already put our luggage in their team bus since they also starting to load their needed equipment.

Well, Miku was with us too, after the director heard about her from Daiki, he said that I can bring her with me during the camp.