Chapter 3

[The next day...]

[Kairi's POV]

I know that Mina and Hiro will visit me here but I didn't expect that they are too early to come here.

Me: "You guys are really excited huh"

Mina: "Of course... we really want to make a mess on your new unit"

Hiro: "Seems like Miku-chan has already adjusted to her new home"

Me: "Yeah you're right"

After Hiro played with Miku, he stand from my beanbag and walk towards where my guitar is placed. He start to tune it and strum to make sure if it was already tuned. Since the weather is good today, I open my balcony door to feel the breeze and just use a fan for ventilation.

Hiro: "What song would you like to sing first."

Me: "Why you're asking me?"

Mina: "Cause we miss you're angelic voice baby."

Me: "Don't be too exaggerated... I don't have such a beautiful voice like the others though."

Mina: *chuckle* "You're really humble huh"

Hiro: "Wanna play runaway?"

Mina: "By The Corrs?"

Hiro: "Yup. On my key. 1... 2... 3.." - and the two start to play in sync. The two of them start to jam while I was still busy minding my own business.

Mina: "Come on sweetie, let us hear you singing voice."

Me: "Just this one okay."

Mina: "YAYY!"

That's another reason why I love these two. We really had in common with each other.