The Uchiha Princess and Legac...

By naruhina2007

The Uchiha clan never was killed and Izumi ( Fem Itachi ) never joined the Akatsuki. Naruto had nobody not h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author note
Chapter 18
Author note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 17

4K 62 12
By naruhina2007

Chapter 17

Enter Team Guy, Rock Lee!

"Thinking"

" Jutsu "

" Flashback "

" Demon/summoning talking "

" Demon/ Summoning thoughts "

Previously

" Remember my name Ay" Naruto said as he snapped Karui arm. As everybody was completed shocked

" AHGGGGHHH" Karui cried out as Ay went to use his Raiton Chakura Mōdo. As Izumi, Kakashi and Sarutobi eyes widen as they have to move quickly but it was to late. Ay looked but what shocked everybody Naruto had his Katana by Ay neck nobody saw how fast Naruto went

' Uncle was defeated'

' Brooo'

' What what Karui, AY-SAMA LOST'

' What'

' Naruto beat the Raikage in speed the fast man was beaten by Naruto' Sasuke thought as he was amazed with Naruto speed

Naruto cold eyes changed into red. His Sharingan was awakened " My name is Uchiha Uzumaki Naruto" Naruto said as everyone who wasn't taken back was Kiyomi, Sasuke, Hiruzen, Izumi and Kakasjo weren't shocked because they all ready knew, while Ay can't believe it he as well Izumi and Kakashi

' no it can't be, no Uchiha Namikaze Minato he's looks like him it can't BEE

' S-s- Sensei?' Kakashi saw an image of Minato in Naruto

' No way Naruto beat Raikage-sama like how Ojisan beat Ay-sama

Naruto let's go of as he walks away, " Kiyomi, Sasuke, Sensei," each sibling looked at Naruto. " I'll see you all in the Chunin Exams." Naruto walks away, as Kiyomi followed her teammate while grabbing his arm.

Back to the story

The Next morning

Naruto has woken up the sun into his eyes and Naruto hated to wake up from the sun. Just than his alarm rings as Naruto groans in annoyance, as today it the first day of the Chunin exams, as he punched his alarm clock to the wall, as it broke in half, Naruto got off of Bed and looked the the village! ' The day is coming soon, so Konohagakure no Sato and the shinobi nation will fear my name and my Uchiha name.' Naruto thought as he looked at the corner and saw the photo, that he, Kiyomi and Izumi took the day after he and Kiyomi passed the Bell test.

After being with them almost 6 months, he gotten closer, with both Uchiha girls, he formed a amazing bond with each other, he's especially gotten closer with Kiyomi, he doesn't why but he feels that Kiyomi is better with him in her life! The black hair Uzumaki-Uchiha shinobi got out of his mind.

Naruto yawned, stretching himself out, Putting his hand in the ever familiar ram seal he made a Kage Bunshin to cook him breakfast while he headed towards the shower and began to get ready.

After he finished drying himself off Naruto made his way over to his new dresser, one he had bought with the money he made from his A-rank mission since the amount of cash he had come out with on that had given him enough money to do a little splurging. Even though he had been forced to henge into a random civilian in order to get it since they had kicked him out the moment he had entered the shop as himself.

Opening up the necessary drawers he grabbed his clothes the he normally wore but during the last few months he been thinking he should switch up his clothes, but he put his normal clothes on, as he finished wearing his bandages from his waist, as his clone made his eggs, with milk he brought 2 days ago, as he ate his breakfast, as he ate the whole thing and finished, he put his long sleeve robe on.

Naruto grabbed several scrolls. Each one contained well over the necessary amount for a standard A-rank mission, another habit he had picked up from his weapon-using friend. He also grabbed some that held food, camping and camouflage equipment. Next he unrolled one of the scrolls that held his weapons. Unsealing them Naruto looked at what he wanted to bring. There was a bo staff, naginata, katana, nodachi, kodachi, his new gauntlet and kusarigama.

Feeling ready he went into the kitchen to eat and then he would head over to the academy.

Coming up on the academy, Naruto he wait for a few minutes than saw the normal, teammates, with her brother team, with Sakura saying

" Sasuke-kun let go on a date after this." Sakura said as Sasuke looked and said

" No" Naruto response for Sasuke as Sakura was in raged

" CHAAA! NARUTOOOOO " Sakura was going to hit Naruto but, than Yugito grabbed her as, Yugito, Samui and Omoi are glaring at Naruto, as he didnt look at none of them, as he doesn't regret snapping their teammates arm!

As Samui grabbed him but the collar, as Naruto smirks, as he spoke, " You know you could kiss me if you want to." Naruto said as everyone was shocked by this as Samui giving him a cold glare, as she's hated his cockiness. But she's won't denied it she's want to kiss Naruto

" No you snap ou" Samui was cut of by Naruto kissing her cheek, as her cheek was turning red, she's never felt this way before, especially for a boy.

" You know something I like it when you stare at me ice cold blue eyes with mine! And look at you're body" Naruto went to her to ear, and breath heavily. As Samui felt the hotness from Naruto. " Let's go Kiyomi, Sasuke" Naruto said as he got out as he looked at Kiyomi as she's was extremely jealous of see Naruto with Samui and how they spoke!

As Kiyomi bonked Naruto on the head. But Naruto really didn't understand why she's was mad? As Naruto walked with Kiyomi, Sasuke, Sakura and Sai behind them.

Samui was starring as Yugito was jealous because of what happened, as she's want to fight her sister. But Yugito was the one to speak. " Let's go, Samui, Omoi!" She's said as all three enter the academy for the exams.

When Naruto reached the next floor it was to find at least a dozen Genin standing around the designated door with two other Genin blocking said door and beating anyone who tried to get past them.

Now that's odd, I could have sworn I had only gone up one flights of stairs, Kiyomi frowned as she watched the two Genin bully everyone else and replayed the last few seconds in his mind to confirm that he was indeed on the second floor. So then how come that door says 30...1... his eyes widened as he realized what was going on. Of course! Idiot! That door obviously has a genjutsu on it or something.

Genjutsu was one of his worst subjects, he could break out of several C and even a few B-ranked ones thanks to Naruto asking Kakashi to place him under several genjutsu and make him break out of them. However detecting genjutsu was something he still had trouble with, Naruto had to actively pulse his chakra and search his own system to find foreign chakra that would indicate he was in a genjutsu.

This form was useless when in battle since it took far too long and it also did not work on area wide genjutsu since they were not genjutsu that invaded the body but was dispersed around the area the genjutsu was cast; which would explain why he was unable to detect this one and had to rely on his memory and knowledge of the area to realize what was going on.

Now that he knew what was going on, Naruto looked over at the two 'Genin' who were guarding the door more closely, If this is a genjutsu then those two must be Chunin who are supposed to keep the unworthy from passing. Now that I look at them they do remind me of Kotetsu and Izumo so they must be under henge, He snorted, what a lame ass henge; they didn't even change their appearance just their age. Idiots...

With that sorted out in his mind the youngest Uchiha began to walk on, ignoring the conversation that was going on at the door.

"C'mon, let us through!" One of the Genin in the hallway yelled.

"Psh...you think we're going to let you through just because you tell us too? People die in these exams and those who don't sometimes quit being a shinobi all together simply because of the mental and emotional trauma they go through," The Henge'd Kotetsu said, "Really, we're doing you guys a favor."

"Please let us through."

As Naruto looks he saw 2 other genin which look they maybe 1 or 2 year older than Naruto. As he saw one boy and one girl

The boy has shiny black hair, round eyes with prominent lower eyelashes, and very thick eyebrows as his hair is now in a bowl-cut style; he wears a green jumpsuit, orange leg warmers, and a red forehead protector worn as a belt. He has bandages around his forearms up to his fingers.  This boy name is Rock Lee

The Girl has black hair and grey eyes, both of which are depicted as dark brown she wears a pink sleeveless qipao-style blouse (initially depicted as blue ) with red sleeve trimmings and yellow fastening buttons and dark green pants. A pouch is adjusted to her thigh and her forehead protector and sandals are both blue. And this girl name is Tenten

"Didn't you hear me," Kotetsu said as he reared his fist back. "I said get lost!" He threw his fist at Tenten. However before it could hit Kiyomi intercepted it.

"Now that's not very nice," Kiyomi said with a slight grin, a grin that made Kotetsu and Izumo actually shiver as they seen how powerful the kunoichi for the Uchiha, just look at Uchiha Mikoto, and Uchiha Izumi, and her mother and sister.

"Hmph! We were just doing her a favor," Izumo replied, trying to regain his bravado. "I suggest you heed our advice, this exam isn't for something just anyone can take and hope to survive."

"Huh! We're doing you all a favour by keeping from doing the exam, as it is extremely difficult and we've seen people get seriously injured in it, since they weren't ready for it" spoke one of the two boys who had two bandages on his cheeks.

"He's right, as a Chunin is a leader of the squad and it's his job to make sure that his subordinates come back alive from a mission, so what's wrong with weeding out the weaklings, as they aren't going to pass anyway if they can't get by us" said the other boy.

"That's a pretty sound argument, but I'll pass" spoke Sasuke as he stepped forward, "Also undo this field that you created by using Genjutsu, as I want to go to the third floor where the exam is being held."

At hearing this many people in the crowd grew confused, not understanding what Sasuke was talking about.

"Oh so you notice?" spoke the boy with the bandages on his face.

" Any stupid person would noticed, the lame E/ D Genjutsu." Naruto said as everyone glared at Naruto, but Naruto didn't care, as he looked behind as Rock lee was starring at him. As the boy with bandages on his face spoke

"You're pretty good, but just being able to detect isn't enough" spoke the boy with the bandages on his face, he quickly flipped forward to kick Sasuke, who saw it coming and prepared to block the kick with a kick of his own.

But just as the two were about to hit each other, Lee suddenly appeared between them and caught both their legs.

' Not bad I mean he was trained by Guy, and with those green spandex and big eyebrows they could be father and son.' Naruto thought as he watch, while for Sasuke, and Kiyomi were in shocked on how fast the teenager was, never in their life saw a person as fast as his probably only Kakashi and their older sister.

' He stop my kick' thought Sasuke with some surprise and annoyance at how easily the boy had caught his kick.

' He's that fast, only me and Naruto see how fast he truly was.' Kiyomi thought

Soon after Lee let go of both Sasuke and the other boy, where when he did, his team-mates walked up to him.

"You broke our promise" spoke a boy that was a Hyūga, when he and the girl came up to the green spandex. "You're the one who didn't want to gain people's attention, by doing something to stand out."

The boy was a cold face was had fair skin and long dark brown hair. When his Byakugan was not active he has featureless white eyes; them a slight lavender tint. He wore a beige-coloured shirt, a dull blue shirt beneath that, and mesh armour beneath that. He wore dark brown shorts, blue shinobi sandals, and wrapped bandages around his right arm, chest, and right leg. He tied his hair back in a loose ponytail tied a few inches above the end. He wore a black forehead protector, under which was a smaller headband with two straps that frame the sides of his face, both of which hide his Hyūga main family's juinjutsu. And his name was the biggest prodigy in the Hyūga clan, Hyūga Neji!

Soon after Lee let go of both Sasuke and the other boy, where when he did, his team-mates walked up to him.

"You broke our promise" spoke Neji, when he a Tenten came up to Lee. "You're the one who didn't want to gain people's attention, by doing something to stand out."

"I'm sorry" spoke Lee, where the then turned to look at Sakura and blush a little.

Upon seeing this Neji scoffed as he figured Lee had done what he did to impress Sakura.

After being scolded by Neji, Lee then walked up to Sakura, "My name is Rock Lee, Let's go out together! I'll protect you till the day I die!" spoke Lee, where he then did his nice guy pose.

Upon hearing this, Naruto snores at this, as Lee got angry at this and went to attack Naruto and yelled

" LEAF HURRICANE!" Lee Yelled

As Neji looked at this he was about to grab Lee leg, until he saw Naruto grabbed Lee leg. With his eyes close, Tenten, and Lee was in shocked the speed of Naruto

" You're fast." As Naruto was already behind Lee with his Kanta on his throat! " but not as fast as me Rock Lee, student of Might Guy, and like me dead last in the academy." Naruto said as Lee was taken back, of Naruto as everyone watch them, and Naruto kicks Lee in the stomach and drover him in the Wall.

" LEEE" Tenten yelled as she's went to check on her teammate, as Kiyomi was mad at Naruto, but he really didn't care, to much!

"Hey, you there" spoke Neji as he walked towards team seven and eleven and looked at Sasuke and Naruto "Identify yourself".

"You're supposed to introduce yourself first, before asking for someone's name" replied Sasuke coolly, as he stared back at the young male Hyuga.

Neji of course frowned at little at Sasuke's remark,

"You're a rookie aren't you? What age are you?"

" I'm the youngest out of everyone in the beside you're cousin Hinata!" Naruto said to Neji as he looked at Neji his hate for Hinata, as he was mad than Sasuke spoke

"I'm not obligated to answers that" answered the young Uchiha.

Tenten of course giggled at this, as it wasn't every day that someone would act so definitely towards Neji.

' Their Cute ' Tenten thought refer to both Naruto and Sasuke

Angered by Sasuke's blatant disrespect towards him, Neji quickly moved forward towards Sasuke, but before he could take more than a single step forward. He was blocked by Naruto who stepped forward between Sasuke and Neji, stopping what he knew could turn into a fight.

"Easy there wide eyes, no need to start something that gets us all in trouble"

" Kiyomi, Let's go before I get pissed of with you're brother." Naruto said as he let go of Sasuke leg and Neji forearm! As Naruto walks away as Kiyomi arms around his neck, giggling, as Neji looked at Kiyomi he won't denied it

' She's very cute Hn Lee is a fool not to see her as that pink brat is ugly!' Neji, was thinking and looked but still Naruto ' Hmmm Uchiha Uzumaki Naruto, and Uchiha Sasuke!'

"Those older kids must be the students of Gai and the black hair and raven twins haired kids must be the Uchiha and Uzumaki Clan heirs that everyone has been talking about" spoke the bandage wearing boy.

"Yeah, and I guess they all pass the application turn-in phase" replied the other boy.

"Oh yeah" replied the bandage wearing boy, where he and his partner, quickly turned into two more older forms of themselves and revealing that they were both actually Chunin examiners.

"Looks like we can enjoy ourselves with the candidates this year, Kotetsu" said one of the two Chunin's to his partner.

"That we can Izumo," replied Kotetsu, where he and his partner then disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Neji was of course not the only one who notice the symbol on Sasuke's back, as Lee also noticed it as well.

"He interests you?" asked Tenten,

Neji of course did not respond to Tenten question and simply walked away.

"Come on Lee lets go" spoke Tenten, as she turned to her team-mate, as she planned to follow after Neji.

"You guys go ahead, I have something I want to check out...I'll catch up with you later" spoke the boy, as he turned to the direction that Naruto and team seven went.

"What's all that about?" asked Tenten as she turned to Neji.

"Tsk, how would I know" scoffed Neji, not really caring, where he just continued on, with Tenten following closely behind.

As Naruto, Kiyomi and team seven headed to the exam room, they entered a large hallway, where Lee caught up to them and called out to them, before he could Naruto throws 3 Kunai to Lee as he caught them all, but he didn't see the last one and it cut their his right shoulder.

" aghh" Lee growls in pain

" What are you thinking in spying on us?" Naruto asked as everyone looked at back to Lee!

" You Uchiha Sasuke, and Uchiha Kiyomi "Will you fight me here and now?" asked the green jumpsuit wearing boy.

Upon hearing this, Sasuke and Kiyomi raised their eyebrow, unsure whether to accept Lee's request or not, although as Sasuke stared at Lee, he remembered how easily Lee had caught his kick earlier.

" Kiyomi, Sasuke he's not worth it, we'll be late." Naruto stated to the twin as Kiyomi agreed with Naruto, while Sasuke smirks

" Don't worry Naruto, this will take only 5 minutes." Sasuke said as he ran to Lee, and Naruto sighed!

' He's so much like you Fugaku-sama stubbornness!'

As Sasuke neared Lee, he quickly brought his right fist forward and went to hit him, but just as he did, Lee disappeared right before his eyes, much to his shock.

The next thing Sasuke knew, Lee appeared in mid-air behind him and cried out "Konoha Senpū!" as he did a spinning mid-air kick.

Sasuke although quickly ducked under the kick, but as he did, Lee came around again with another spinning kick.

Knowing he couldn't avoid the second kick, Sasuke quickly brought up his right arm to block it, but somehow Lee was able to pass through Sasuke's guard and hit Sasuke dead on the side of the face, sending him flying.

While Naruto check it's only been 1 minute. ' 4 more minutes!'

Naturally Kiyomi, Sai and Sakura were impressed but Naruto wasn't, he know Lee is going to be a good shinobi's one day but that is not today. As Naruto looked to Kiyomi as she's was laying her head on his shoulder!

Damn, whoever this guy is, he's good!" thought Kiyomi, as she couldn't tell how Lee did it.

"What the hell was that? Did he use some kind of Ninjutsu or Genjutsu to get by my guard?" thought Sasuke he slowly picked himself up.

"Impressive, even after I delivered a direct hit, he is still able to stand up, but I expected this none the less" thought Lee as he watched Sasuke pick himself up.

"Hmph! I guess this is a good a time as any to use to my "things"" stated Sasuke, where he then channelled Chakra to his eyes and activated his Sharingan

'Sharingan!' thought Sakura when she saw Sasuke eyes

' Hmm Sasuke you fool he's not using Nin, or Genjutsu, he only knows Taijutsu!' Naruto said as he was disappointed at Sasuke, he supposed to be a prodigy like his sisters and family.

' Sasuke come on Lee is only using only Tai I can see that like Naruto-kun."

' 2 more minute'

"Intriguing, Danzo-sama will be interested to know this", thought Sai, as he knew that his master would be interested to know that Sasuke had learned to activate his Sharingan at will now.

"So those are the famed Sharingan, I've heard about" thought Lee as he got ready, as he knew what to do next.

"Yes Sasuke-kun can win now, as with the Sharingan he can see through whatever technique that bushy eyebrow guy is using, just like Kakashi-sensei" thought Sakura, "You're amazing Sasuke-kun."

'Now I will know your secret!'thought Sasuke as he readied his eyes and charged at Lee again.

But just as he neared Lee, the bushy eyebrow boy disappeared right before his eyes again. After which he reappeared directly underneath Sasuke and cried out "Konoha Shōfū !", where he kicked his leg upward and set Sasuke flying up into the air, much to the horror of Sakura as Kiyomi and Sai were surprise that Lee actually hit Sasuke, but most impressed how strong it was!

'His moves...I couldn't detect them with my Sharingan' thought Sasuke, as he floated in mid-air before landing back on the ground. After which Lee then charged at Lee, where he engaged Sasuke in a fierce Taijutsu fight, where he was forced on the defensive, since Lee avoid every strike that Sasuke tried to hit him with.

After a minute or so of fighting Lee quickly ducked under another punch from Sasuke, where he then delivered a power elbow to the stomach, causing the young Uchih to stumble back a bit and hold his stomach in pain.

"As you can see, my moves are solely hand to hand" spoke Lee, where he once again disappeared and reappeared behind Sasuke, who spun around and tried to hit him, but missed again, as Lee jumped back to avoid the punch.

"I' am well aware of the abilities of your Sharingan, where it can see through, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu, but unlike the first two, Taijutsu is a little different. As unlike Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, there is no requirement for forming seals or kneading Chakra."

"What do you mean by that?" asked Sasuke, who had gotten over the shock of Lee knowing some much about his Sharingan.

"What I mean, is that although your Sharingan allows you to see my movements, your body does not have the speed to keep up with my moves, which is why you cannot beat me" spoke Lee confidently, which of course angered Sasuke.

Kiyomi on the other hand found this little bit of information, very interesting, as she was unaware of this limitation involving the Sharingan with her own, this of course also made him wonder even more who Lee was.

Infuriated at how Lee was beating him with little to no trouble, Sasuke charged at Lee, swinging wildly in the hopes of hitting the older boy.

But each time Lee easily evaded Sasuke's attacks, "Your Sharingan and my superior hand to hand fighting skills are a bad combination", spoke Lee as he avoided more of Sasuke's punches. After which he moved forward to attack Sasuke, who tried to block, but was too slow and once again and was kicked into the air.

After which Lee then used his Kage Buyō to appear right behind Sasuke. "Now I shall prove to you with this move, that hard worker such as myself, can surpass natural geniuses like you" spoke Lee, where he then loosed his bandages around his arms.

" No you don't" a voice behind Lee, as it was Naruto as Sai, Sakura and Kiyomi didn't even see Naruto, as Naruto let his arms out and chain came on of his cloak kimono battle shirt, as the chain ties Lee up as tried to move

' What are these' Lee thought as he was trying to get out but the more force to get out the weaker he got.

' Naruto so these are the chakra chain you were telling me about, almost 2 months ago' Kiyomi thought as she's was impressed with the chain it was black and it was really strong

' No just like his ancestors Lord Danzo must know this immediately!' Sai thought

As Sasuke was falling and Sakura ran to catch her Sasuke-kun, but Kiyomi jumped and grabbed her brother but his collar of his shirt!

" Baka" Kiyomi said to her older brother.

As Sakura was mad that she's didn't but went to check on Sasuke

Naruto had his chain on Lee whole body to his legs to his stomach and arms, as Guy was watch

' Oh no Lee' Guy shouted as he was about to be catch Lee but Naruto slammed his knee to Lee stomach as they land hard on the floor

" Gahhhh" Lee was in pain as the chain went back to Naruto body, and Naruto looked down as Lee looked back at Naruto as he was disappointed he didn't even see him, and Naruto was as fast as himself maybe even faster

" You know Rock Lee, you're very impressed me but in the end you will always lose Lee, because you're teacher Might Guy is weak as you are!" Naruto said as Lee was mad as he was going to use his 8 gates but Naruto grabbed but his neck as he was choking the life out of Lee. Than Guy poof out of his summoning

As he was next to Naruto looking at his cold eyes! " Let my student go " Guy said angrily but Naruto wasn't scared.

" Like I said Pathetic the both of you!" Naruto said as he lets go of Lee and walks away as he pasted Sasuke

" You to Sasuke pathetic!" Naruto said coldly as Sasuke was mad at himself as Naruto was right

" NARUTO BAKA" Sakura shouted but Kiyomi was right in front of Naruto and back him up as she's was disappointed at Sasuke as well

Naruto spoke as he grabbed Sasuke by the collar. "Sasuke you need to learn not to use you're Sharingan every time in battle, or the enemy will know what to do, sooner rather than later you're know what I mean." Naruto said as he hand his hand to Sasuke as Sasuke accepted the hand offering

" Now let's go!"

Chapter 17 completed

Sorry haven't post this book in nearly 2 weeks, but I want everyone to know I won't stop doing this book, and to let everyone know I more focused in this book, than my other ones, also what you think about this chapter and next one the written and many the forest of death!

Also I might do the Senju Naruto story after I'm done with the original series of Naruto here!

Also if you wondering why I talk shit about Guy, don't get the wrong idea he's one of my favorite characters, it's Naruto personality of being the grandson of Madara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 14.4K 41
Completed "Don't leave me again" Naomi Uchiha, The Uchiha clan princess, The little sister of Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha, The sole female surviver of...
120 11 12
There was a certain coldness to them, something that always made you shudder but also made you want to lean in closer. All it took was one Halloween...
33.1K 750 18
Y/N Uchiha has been an outcast ever since she killed her entire clan, except for her two brothers. She has been in the Akatsuki for quite a while now...
910K 33.9K 68
After her clan massacre and the death of her brother, Yuyan Hane travels to Konoha and is saved by Konoha's distinguished Itachi Uchiha who raises he...