𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

By Amy_fallpie

"Yes, I'm half human. Get over it." Published : 28 December 2021 Finished : DISCONTINUED More

PROFILE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
A/N
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER EIGHT

99 6 0
By Amy_fallpie

◦●◉✿☆♡⚪♡☆✿◉●◦

Amelia's POV

The morning was just like any other. The same old routine of waking up earlier than the boys to take a longer shower or to make them breakfast because they'd probably go to the company without eating.

You could say I've taken the motherly role in Trainee A.

After the incident with Woochan, it has been awkward between us. I mean, what am I supposed to tell him.

'I have a magic necklace.' As if.

The light of the necklace seems to glow dimmer than usual. I know the day of the change is coming and I don't even know if it'll affect our debut.

I shake my head breaking out of my trance as I walk into the bathroom to make my hair. I was only in a black tank top and black sweatpants.

My hair was a tad bit wet from the shower that I took because I didn't want the blow dryer waking up the boys.

I gently started combing through my hair, removing the unwanted knots. In the reflection of the mirror, I could see my Amethyst Necklace glow, but it stopped the second it started. I resisted the urge to itch the throbbing scar on the right side of my abdomen.

Author's POV

"Just ignore it." She mumbled to herself.

Amelia exited the bathroom, tugging down on the tank top covering the scar as much as possible.

"Why are you always up early?" A sleepy JJ voiced out yawning.

"So I can do my girly things in peace." She replied.

"Like..?"

"I can't tell you that. It's 'Top Secret'." She smiled lightly at his curiosity.

"I bet Jihoon knows."

"He doesn't." Amelia replied, feeling a bit guilty for not telling her best friend about her powers even after all they've been through. She just couldn't risk putting his life in danger, because when she wants what she desires, she shall get what she desires. 

"What do I not know?" Jihoon walked calmly into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around Amelia's neck as she stands with her hands on her hips.

"Her 'Top Secret'." JJ quoted, feeling more awake at the sudden topic.

"Huh? Top Secret. What, I know everything about you. What are you talking about?" Jihoon looked down at Amelia with a confused and somewhat hurt expression.

Amelia sucked in a breath, her eyebrows raising looking between Jihoon and JJ.

"Uhm.. well I suppose I must h-have forgotten to tell you?" She bit her tongue closing her eyes, cursing herself for being such a bad liar.

"What is it?" Jihoon sat down next to JJ on the kitchen counter.

"I met Jungwon Sunbaenim the other day, yeah?" She quickly let out.

"EH?!" They both asked bewildered.

"You mean like The YANG JUNGWON?! Enhypen's leader, Yang Garden?!" Jihoon exclaimed shaking her arms.

"Quite the fanboy ain't ya." Amelia laughed at her best friends outburst. She knew how much he was fond of the idol in an inspiring way.

"Did you ask for an autograph or a selfie?" JJ asked, not believing her.

"Was I supposed to..?" She trailed off.

"You didn't ask for a SELFIE?! What kind of human are you? This is not what I taught you!" Jihoon lifted his hands in the air, disappointment laid thick on his face.

"Listen! If you were in my situation you wouldn't have asked for a selfie man!" She let out an annoyed breath.

"I mean.. I just embarrassed myself in front of him and his members, disappearing is what I wanted to do not take a bloody selfie?!" She shout in frustration, blowing hair out of her face not noticing how the lights in the room suddenly switched off.

"What the hell."

"Uhh.. I didn't know you got load shedding in Korea." Amelia said, feeling something wet and warm coming out of her nose.

JJ got up and turned the light switch on and off but it didn't work. It wasn't dark in the room considering it was still 6 in the morning, the light from outside wasn't that much of help either.

Amelia used this chance to wipe the blood off of her nose with the paper towels that had fallen over at some point.

"Yah, what did you guys do?" Woochan walked into the kitchen with his phone's torch facing the unsuspecting maknae's wearing James pants.

"The power went out, which is unusual." Jihoon replied now standing at the Electricity box with a torch in hand. 

"You are not touching that with your bare hands," Amelia said in a commanding tone, walking up to the boy. "I'll do it." She said.

"No, neither of you are doing shit. Get away from the box." Woochan made his way you the bedroom waking up the rest of the members.

"So what are we supposed to do now?" James asked leaning his head on Sangwon's shoulder.

"You guys should let me fix it instead of standing there like naked chicken. I have experience you know." Amelia voiced out for what felt like the millionth time, knowing she could probably fix it.

"What kind of experience? Have you fixed Electricity or are you bluffing?" Leo asked standing up straight and stretching, feeling kind of insulted being compared to a naked chicken.

Amelia scratched her head. "Well if you need to know I got electrocuted when I was like 4 or something. I'm kinda invincible, you could say." She flipped her hair in the darkness. It was half truth and half a lie because she never got electrocuted but electricity danced in her veins with all the other abilities she was gifted with.

"YOU GOT WHAT NOW?!" They yelled in shock.

"Yo, listen it wasn't that bad ok." She raised her hands in defense. "I didn't die or something."

"The Manger is on his way." Yorch said walking in and looking down at his phone.

"You seriously call the manager? To fix our electricity? The man was probably busy." Amelia sighed.

"He's an adult, he'll know what to do."

"Well, I've got things to do so y'all can stand there like lost sheep  while I go do some serious shit." Amelia whistled as she went to the bathroom to change into a pair of grey ripped jeans and a cropped black zip-up hoodie. She grabbing her purse with her phone and headed out of the dorm.

"She confuses me." JJ said staring at the door like everyone else besides Jihoon.

Jihoon looked at him and said with a shrug, "You'll get used to it." and walked out of the kitchen.

◦●◉✿☆♡⚪♡☆✿◉●◦

Author's POV

Amelia got in the Uber and directed her driver to the location she was set to meet the mysterious person.

"Thank you, sir." Amelia said as she got out of the car pulling her baseball cap down and fixing her black mask.

In places like this, she had to be more careful of the things she says and does, because one little comment can be taken as a threat and she cannot risk the lives of her members being in danger.

Like always the Emeradian Palace looked as beautiful as always, with quart pillars around the building with their banners hanging on the front of the building and by the small security structure on the right side of the entrance.

"Your card, Miss?" A guard approached Amelia with a firearm on the right side of his torso.

"I wasn't given a card when I first came here." She replied calmly.

The guard then said something in his earpiece and another guard came and stood next to the first guard, his emerald ring glowing as he glared at Amelia with a golden nametag that read: Kyree.

"What brings you here?" He asked in a cold tone, expressionless. He was probably in his early twenties, with raven black hair and piercing emerald green eyes, standing at 6 foot 8 inches.

"I'm here to meet someone." She replied.

"Did you make an appointment?" He questioned.

"No, but I was invited." She said, slowly losing her patience.

"Do you have an invitation?"

"Are you an interrogator?" She snapped.

"I have the privilege to question you?" He straightened his back.

Amelia sighed in annoyance and took out her Amethyst necklace, dangling it in her right hand.

"Is that enough for you to me let in?" She stared back.

"Come with me." He said walking past the other guard into an underground parking lot.

"I don't think this is the right way." Amelia said, worry laced in her voice as she secured the necklace around her neck.

He didn't answer and kept walking on an unknown path she had never seen in the times she was invited to the Emeraidan Palace.

Four guards appeared at the entrance they were supposed to go in dressed in all black with masks like the security guard out front, clenching rifles in their hands staring forward.

They pointed to the left side, to a narrow passageway and little Mr Kyree didn't acknowledge them and went straight in the hallway, opening the door at the end.

"Uhm.. I don't think this is the correct office, sir?" Amelia mumbled on his left side to his bicep, slowly inching closer to him as she stared at about 20 rifles pointed straight at them.

"No shit." He whispered, pushing Amelia behind his back and said something in his earpiece about an invasion and traitors.

"You don't want to do this." He said calmly, straightening his back and covering Amelia.

"We sure do." Replied a voice behind them.

A man stood tall with Raven black hair and a black cloak with obsidian and onyx sequences.

His dark gaze shifted to Amelia and a sinister grin appeared on his face.

"Ahh, you must be Aera. I'm Kwon Nam Seung or also known as Henry." He extended his hand, the onyx ring shining in the dimly lit room.

"Are these your men?" She jerked her head to the side to the men with guns.

"Oh yes dear, they are." He chuckled, lowering his hand. "A little birdy told me you possess something very powerful and valuable that someone like me would have.

"Can you tell your men to lower their firearms?" Amelia asked, examining the man before her.

"As you wish." He waved his hand and black mist formed around his open hand. The moment he clenched his fist the men stood straight with their rifles pointed to the ground.

"Now will you be nice enough to move out of my way, I have business to do here, Mr Kwon." Amelia took a step forward, looking him straight in the eyes.

"If you hand me the- my necklace, I give you my word that we will leave without any complications." He extended his hand once again

"Whatever you do don't give him your necklace." Kyree said from behind her.

"I'm not dumb." Amelia answered as she took looked down at the Amethyst necklace that seemed to be glowing more than it has ever had.

Amelia looked up at Henry her eyes glowing purple, a smirk etched perfectly on her round face as she lifted her right hand a purple ball of energy emitted on her palm.

(Above pic)

The lights started flickering and the ground began to shake as Amelia clenched her fists tight glaring at the man before her.

"This is all your fault, Henry." And with that, she strikes.

●◉✿☆♡⚪♡☆✿◉●

Hello there :)

I'm back after so long. I will say I kind of lost inspiration of this book but if you've came back to read my book, you are the best and ilysm❤.

I hope this chapter was somewhat good. And there will be a lot happening in the next chapter *smirk*

Anywayyys tysm for reading and ill see y'all in the next chapter.

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 8.5K 36
he fell with grace and with grace, he was saved. ─────── enhypen's park sunghoon × female oc written during i-land's airing ( 2020 )
80.8K 3.7K 47
"Wait this isn't my phone" Sunoo said "Did we get a new update why is everything pink" Niki said Started: Aug 4, 2022 Ended: May 12, 2023
108K 3.7K 25
what is loveeeeeee???? - started : 17/08/21 completed : 18/09/21