Nezu's Private Class

By CrunchyEnby

A story about 3 students that Nezu has grown fond of. Something that can't be good for anyone. Izuku Midoriya... More

Chapter 1: Rough beginnings
Chapter 2: Shinso's Train Ride
Chapter 3: Entrance Exam Prep
Chapter 4: Quick Meeting
Chapter 5: Physical Exams
Chapter 6: Exam Aftermath
Chapter 7:  Acceptance and Adoption
Chapter 8: Welcome home Izu!
Chapter 9: Quick heroing tales!
Chapter 10: Early morning shopping spree
Chapter 11: Eraserhead's day
Chapter 12: Another set of Heroing Tales!
Chapter 13: First day of UA
Chapter 14: Battles and Dinner
Chapter 15: Short Decaying tale
Chapter 16: Rescue training! (USJ arc 1)
Chapter 17: Rescued (USJ arc 2)
Chapter 18: Sport festival and Hatsume!
Chapter 19: A Good Start to the Sports Festival
Chapter 20: First and Second Student Matches.
Chapter 21: Recovery and battles!
Chapter 22: Heroic end to the Sports Festival
Chapter 23: Nezu and Kittens!
Chapter 24: Internship Start!
Chapter 25: Training!
Chapter 26: Encounter
Chapter 27: Too many Villains!
Chapter 28: short rest before trouble!
Chapter 29: Villains and heros
Chapter 30: Exam START!
Chapter 32: Party and meeting with the devil!
Chapter 33: Short tale from a Short break!
Chapter 34: Training Camp! Part 1
Chapter 35: Unexpected Visitors! Part 2
Chapter 36: Group meeting in a firey forest! Part 3
Chapter 37: Training camp over and out! Part 4
Chapter 38: Rush to Rescue!
Chapter 39: A Return to Normal!
Chapter 40: Tales in Friendship!
Chapter 41: Paperwork and Protest!
Chapter 42: Move in day!
Chapter 43: Sleepover woes!
Chapter 44: Dangerous Discovery!
Chapter 45: Baby Izuku; Dorm Short!
Chapter 46: The Bird of Prey in the Underworld!
Chapter 47: Uncomfortable Conversation!
Chapter 48: Exams for the Right to Fight!
Chapter 49: Beach daytrip; Dorm Short!
Chapter 50: Hitoshi Shinso, run!
Chapter 51: Work studies, Beginning!
Chapter 52: A Short Run in!
Chapter 53: A Meeting Before the Battle!
Chapter 54: Shie Hassaikai Raid! (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Overhaul's Fight! (Part 2)
Chapter 56: His Quirk Connection and a Run Against the Clock! (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Shie Hassaikai's Final Breath! (Part 4)
Chapter 58: Hospital and Home After a Long Battle!
Chapter 59: Hospital Visit, Eri and Shinso style!
Chapter 60: Hatsume's Plan!
Chapter 61: Final Preparations for the Festival!
Chapter 62: Gentle Criminal's Preshow Act!
Chapter 63: Eri's Smile!
Chapter 64: Eri's First Day of UA!
Chapter 65: Closing of the Chapter With the Click of a Camera!

Chapter 31: Last of the Exams!

1.6K 70 15
By CrunchyEnby

A/N: Match four time! Will Bakugou be able to get along with Todoroki and Uraraka? Or will they fail to fight the stealth hero?

Katsuki POV:

   Can't believe I got put on a team with Icy Hot Damn it! Off brand Kirby is one thing but the peppermint bastard gets under my skin. He thinks he's stronger than me and I won't allow it! I'm going to kill Aizawa then Todoroki, they better be ready.

"Bakugou we should get ready, maybe plan something." Icy Hot walks up behind me.

"LIKE HELL YOU YOU HALF N HALF BASTARD! I'm going to beat Eraserhead so you and pink cheeks just watch." I yell.

"That's not really a plan... but if you wanna fight Mr. Aizawa, then you should do it!" Round face smiles.

"See! She gets it!" I say, walking off to practice a bit.

"What- but Uraraka that's no-" Icy hot starts but she stops him and whispers something in his ear. He nods and they talk about obstructing Eraserheads view.

Whatever they do doesn't matter, as long as they stay out of the way.

3rd person POV:

   The hero students spend the last few seconds preparing. The match is sounded over a speaker and the three sprint down the road. They fight in a sunburn arena, so they have to be careful about property damage. Ochaco hits Katsuki's back.

"The HELL?!?" Katsuki explodes.

"If you're weightless, you'll be faster!" She shouts.

"Mph, not half bad round face." Katsuki jumps up and then explodes forward with incredible speed until he's hit by Eraserhead's binding scarf.

"Watch out!" Shoto sends out an ice wall separating the team. Katsuki facing off against Eraserhead and the other two running around the other side to use their plan.

   Ochaco had a plan to cage in Eraserhead using ice, making it impossible for him to leave. Katsuki didn't hear the plan but instantly figured out what they were doing and tried to stall Eraserhead. He escaped the binding and delivered a punch to Eraserhead's face. Eraserhead kicks him back off the roof and makes sure he can't use his quirk. He uses a knife to pin down Katsuki's costume to the floor.

"Think that can hold me old man?!" Katsuki taunts and gets up but Eraserhead turns his attention to the other two.

"WHAT THE HELL! FIGHT ME DAMN IT!" Katsuki uses an explosion to rocket forward trying to find Eraserhead.

"I'm not weightless anymore. He found the other two." Katsuki notes, running down to where he thought they would be.

   Ochaco dodges a hit from Eraserhead's scarf. Shoto tries to run behind Eraserhead but he keeps jumping around, constantly moving his own line of sight.

"Damn it, he's to strong and fast we need another plan!" Shoto runs avoiding throwing stars.

"What are you a ninja wannabe?" He tries to buy time but isn't sure if Katsuki is out or not.

  Eraserhead doesn't say a word but gets close enough to strike Ochaco. She uses her gun head martial arts to flip him over. Eraserhead quickly gets up but it was enough time for Shoto to send out another ice spike. Making two walls down and one to go. There is only one way out of the Icy pyramid and Ochaco and Shoto run for it.

   Eraserhead runs after them, noticing their plan now. He nearly catches Shoto before being exploded by Katsuki.

"I told you to fight me, old man!" Katsuki blows him up again.

   Eraserhead erases Katsuki's quirk and pushes him to the floor. A quick throw and he hits a trash can not too far from them. Katsuki gets up and punches him in the face before being flipped on his back.

"Sorry." Todoroki says coldly, trapping the two in the ice structure.

"Damn it." Eraserhead grumbles, getting off of Katsuki.

"DIE!" Katsuki punches him again just to get flipped over.

"You don't have the cuffs do you?" He asks Katsuki who won't stay down.

"GOOD WORK HEROS! TODOROKI AND URARAKA ESCAPED!" They hear the speakers shout.

"Damn it." Katsuki grunts.

"You should have listened to their plan, it was good. You can't do stuff like this on your own." Eraserhead walks over to the ice wall. Shoto melts it away and let's them out.

"Woah what a match!" Izuku smiles at Koji and Hitoshi!

"It looked tough but they still did it! Make me more confident that we can win." Koji returns the smile.

"Yup, no way we lose now!" Hitoshi smirks.

Izuku POV:

   The 4th match just ended and they all did really good! I can tell Kacchan wouldn't stick to a plan but he's like that. And if he hadn't distracted Aizawa at the end I think the other two would have been caught.

   The next match is Hagakure, Shoji, and Aoyama. They're going to fight Snipe. I wish them luck before they head out to the building. They're fighting Snipe inside of a business-like building, which should be interesting. Snipe uses guns and will be at an advantage and disadvantage. He can hide behind walls but so can his opponents.

"Hey, Izuku, do you think you finished working on our own plan? I'm having trouble thinking about fighting Midnight." Shinso asks me.

"Huh? Yeah, well it's going to be hard but Midnight loves to talk. If we avoid her gas attacks and taunt her enough she might snap and say something. If not, Koda, can you use your quirk to get birds to make a distraction? If you can then we can make a run for it while she's distracted." I turn to Koda.

"Y-yeah I can. They might fall asleep to her quirk though." He looks at us.

"But if they can get her attention for just a moment we can run out." Shinso tells us.

"Right, we need to be fast though and keep our masks handy! We should be at an advantage." I smile at the two of them.

"Sounds good to me." Shinso turns to the screen.

   While we were talking, Snipe lost his match and got cuffed by Hagakure. She is really stealthy so I'm not surprised. But now that match 5 is done it's time for match 6 with Jiro, Kaminari, and Mina versus Present Mic.

   Jiro and Mic have similar quirks but Yamada's is stronger due to all his extra experience and training. Kaminari and Ashido have to get close to use their quirks and I don't think Mic will let them get a chance.

   Just like I thought the match gets timed out. They tried to get close to him but they couldn't get more than half a mile to him or they would get their ears blown off. I'm sad that they lost.

"Izuku, let's go see if your plan works." Shinso nudges me.

"Hm? Oh yeah it's our turn! Let's do our best." I smile at him.

"Right, let's do this." Koda smiles back as we walk down to the training ground.

   It's got some large rocks but mostly flat land. The gate is on the other side of where we stand. I send a nod to Shinso and Koda as we pull up our masks. This fight is in our favor, so I'll do my best to make sure we pass. Midnight gets in place and slaps a whip across the floor.

"Let's get this started! I love a good fight." She laughs.

"EXAM START!" The speakers blair and we're off.

"Come on Midnight! I thought you loved a good fight!" Shinso says, but the mask makes it sound like me.

   Midnight simply lets out a joyous sigh and sends heavy gas our way. Even with my mask on I hold my breath and run out of the smoke. All three of us ran different ways. Good. I'll distract her.

"That's all?" I pull out my own smoke bomb and throw it at her. It clearly goes off near her eyes. I run briefly into the smoke mess and cut her legs as I sprint.

   I'm going towards Shinso now. He has the handcuffs. If she keeps blocking the gate we might have to catch her. I stop running when I see Shinso behind a rock. He preps his scarf.

"Is she coming this way?" He whispers.

"Yeah, Koda ran to the back and should be gathering some animals." I nod, hiding behind a different rock.

"Take these, I'm not sure if I can get close to her like you can." He tosses me the handcuffs.

"You sure?" I whisper.

"Hm." He nods.

   Midnight gets closer to us but unleashes more of her quirk. Even with my mask it gets hard to breathe. I can tell Shinso is struggling to not fall asleep. I was going to try to get close to her but then a little army of squirrels came to our rescue. Many of them didn't make it through the gas but those who did got too close for Midnight's comfort.

"Ah! Stop it, no, bad." She tried to kick the vermins off of her.

"Get her!" Shinso sends out his binding scarf and wraps it around her arms, making her drop her whip.

"Hm!" I nod and jump her. I clasp the handcuff close around her wrist.

"Phewy." She sticks her tongue out.

"I thought we were going to run away b-but that was awesome!" Koda smiles and pets some of the squirrels.

"We should thank you Koda. I was gonna pass out but your little friends did great." Shinso points to the squirrel on Koda's shoulder.

"This was a team effort! You both were incredible." I smile at them.

"Yeah Izuku's right, you had great teamwork! Now get the squirrels off, they tickle too much." Midnight laughs.

"Oh right! Good work little friends were all done." Koda whispers to the squirrels.

   The four of us walk out of the battle field, squirrels left behind. Uraraka congratulates us and then Aizawa gets up onto a podium and tells us to go get changed into our normal uniforms to finish our written exam. Our class and Shinso change and head back to our classroom.

   We spend the next forty five minutes finishing our written exam for the hero class. Tomorrow will be the last day of testing for our other classes then we can have our surprise party! After that there's a week off school and then we go to our training camp. I'm so excited! It's very nice to think about.

"Hey, Izuku, do you want to hang out. I mean if you aren't busy." Shinso asked me as I walked out of school.

"Yeah, that'll be fun. Where do you wanna go?" I turn to him, trying not to blush.

"I-I don't know it was sort of last second but if you want there's some stuff to do downtown from here." He rubs the back of his neck.

"Sure that sounds great, let me ask my dads first." I smile.

"Right." He blushes.

"No need listener, have fun!" Yamada yells from behind us.

"I- Okay! Thank you" I wave to him as me and Shinso walk out of school.

"Where to first?" I ask, holding his hand.

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter! Let's see who failed the exams and who passed next time. Will Shinso join the hero course? Can't say! Be sure to check in for the next update! This chapter was 1910 words long!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 804 6
After waking up abandoned at the park, beaten and fatigued. He had nowhere to go as his abusive parents awaited him at home and his former best frien...
118K 3.9K 55
Izuku is grateful to be trading his life full of pain and abuse for one of love and support, but with this comes plenty of new challenges. From overp...
192K 6.3K 53
Midoriya was the class scapegoat due to his lack of a quirk. In the world of quirks, not all men are created equal. When what's left of his dream is...
183K 6.5K 19
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless, a fact that infuriated his parents. But little did he know that there was more then one way to get a quirk. Tw dru...