17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

9》Funfair With You

311 25 5
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

"Urgh! I want my bed!"

"No until you spent time with me today."

"Momo-ah, weekend is meant to be rest hours."

She whine and kneel down like a sulking kid made Momo roll her eyes. Momo cross her arms and glare Mina who sat down on the ground.

"And weekend is meant to be have fun. Now get your ass up and enjoy the games in funfair."

Mina groan before stand up and stomp her feet to Momo. They paid their tickets and get inside the funfair that was big and wide. Lots of games and entertain they can play. Even the kids running everywhere with balloons and toys on their hands.

"Better be worth to have fun here, Momo; or not, I will burn your bang hair."

"Tsk, you too. Better have fun before I burn your ps5."

She touch her chest and left her mouth hanging open.

"What a psycho girl, Momo. How dare you treathen me like that?"

Momo twitch her lips and pull Mina wrist.

"Stop being dramatic, idiot. Lets go in haunted house."

Mina quickly stop her steps made Momo almost stumble as their hands intertwined.

Momo turn her head to see Mina shaking her head. Her eyes were filled with fear making Momo smirk.

"Na'ah! I will not or 'we' would never get inside there, Hirai Momo."

"Oh come on! Im scared too but its not wrong to try."

"If I died in there, I will make sure to bring you to hell with me."

Momo use her all strength to force Mina get inside haunted house. Until the counter man had to push them both after gave torchlights to them.

And everyone can hear it.

A screaming of Momo's frighten and a whining of Mina's begging. A creepy journey inside haunted house made them almost lose their voices.

30 minutes later~

"I should have bring Hoshi here instead of you."

Momo panting after half an hour fighting inside haunted house with Mina. They both now sitting on sude bench to catch a air as much they needed.

"Your boyfriend is a coward too, dummy. Why dont we just bring Tzuyu or Vernon if we knew we would get inside haunted house."

"Oh, come on. Vernon with his never ending case as lawyer and Tzuyu nonstop travelling, would never had time for us. They barely had enough weekend like us."

They sighed before decided to continue wondering around funfair and play every games that were prepared.

2 hours later~

Lunch is what they have been waiting for. Mina silently grunted as she lose ten minutes ago. They both battling each other on playing shooter water. Its lucky for Momo as she got shot a pink bear while Mina lose 3 chances.

And as a loser, she have to pay their lunch. Yet, Momo had ordered lots of foods espcially a medium size burger.

"Jesus, you in fact a true pig."

"And I wish I will reborn back as a pig, thank you."

Momo munching her french potatoes while Mina stirring her drink. They sat at side table where their sidr could show many peoples passed by.

Mina suddenly think about Sunghoon. How she wish he can enjoy the time with her now and could see how change their surround after three years suffering.

Its been few weeks the accident happend and Sunghoon getting better. Only Wonwoo dont have time to visit Sunghoon after that day.

Speaking of that ceo, she and Wonwoo slowly getting closer as friends. And the staffs noticed how closed they are, but they assumed it was just friendly connections between them; nothing more and nothing less. Just friends at outside and a between boss and secertary inside.

"How's Nikki? You said to me last night, that Nikki have been clingy to you these day than Wonwoo. He even look more happy when he get to visite our house."

Mina shrug her shoulder and begin to feed her mouth with grill meat.

"I dont know, mrs. Jeon took him at his school yesterday before I could. She said that Seulgi wanted to be his babysitter for a day with Jimin, a.k.a her fiancee."

"Touche'."

Momo raise her brows and took another spoon on her ice cream.

As she continue eating while Mina focus on her phone, Momo roamed her eyes surround them. But then, her eyes get widen until her spoon was fell on her plate. Her action made Mina startle and quickly look at Momo.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?"

Mina asked when Momo's gaze look so flustered and her fingers trembling to point what she saw.

"B-behind you, Mina...."

She nervous to turn around after heard Momo stuttered. Mina sign Momo to say what she saw, but Momo seems lose her words.

"Your daepyonim is just behind you."

Mina silently gasp when Momo finally can pointed her fingers on her behind. She gather her courage to turn her head around, and there; a tall figure standing at counter while holding a kid's hand.

Yup, its Wonwoo; wearing navy hoodie and Nikki with his black sweater.

*gasp!*

She accidently gasped again but too loud, made her panick and quickly cover her face with menu book.

Momo also snatch her plate and eat her pudding as soon they caught Nikki look at them. And that boy already knew who Momo are, yet now that boy caught them. Momo and Mina tried hard to not show that they are know Wonwoo and Nikki's appearence.

"Daddy Wonu."

Nikki pull his hoodie when Wonwoo busy talking with cashier. That tall guy look down and raise his brows.

"Its that Aunty Mina and her friend, Aunty Momo?"

Wonwoo turn around to see where Nikki pointed. And he was right, Momo was eating her pudding with face that looks like little sweating.

But his gaze caught a figure who sat infront Momo. A medium hair that was wearing purple sweater, hiding her face with menu book. Wonwoo then pull Nikki hand towards those two girls table.

As soon they arrive there, Momo acted like she looking outside window made Wonwoo caught that she just acting.

"Good afternoon, Mina; miss Hirai."

Momo turn her head and acts like she was surprise with their appearence.

"Oh, mr. Jeon Wonwoo! What a coincidence to meet you here! Oh hello, Nikki; how are you?"

Mina secretly cursed to hear Momo's responded. She exactly didnt helping at all and Mina cant even remove away the book from her face.

She was so embaressed until she heard someone clear throat.

"Ehem, miss Myoui Mina?"

There is no any option for her. So she slowly slide down the book only to cover her half face. She then grin and only made Wonwoo see her eyes became one line.

"H-hello, mr. Jeon; w-what a pleasure to meet you h-here."

"Aunty Mina!"

Nikki jump to Mina made the book she hold fall on the table and she quickly hold Nikki's body.

"I should have wear a mask...."

She muttered but Wonwoo still can heard her.

"Wearing mask to made me didnt recognize you?"

Mina snickered and shake her head.

"Of course, not; t-the air were l-litte dusty today."

Wonwoo cross his arms and waiting her to give an excuse more. But Mina know that gaze, so she surrender and Momo couldnt even help her.

"I-im sorry, mr. Jeon."

Mina look down and break the hug between her and Nikki. He then sit beside her, his face was excited as he knew that Mina was at funfair.

"Another formality with me again, I will cut your salary."

She groan and glare Wonwoo.

"Sorry, Wonwoo."

He raise his brows and quickly took one chair to sit on their table.

"If you want to eat anything more, just order it; I will pay for it."

"That's—

Mina quickly cover Momo's mouth before that japanese girl could finish her sentences. She glare Momo made her pause what she wanna say.

"B-but Mina wanted to pay our lunch."

Momo stuttered made Wonwoo move his gaze from menu book to Mina. Even Nikki is too busy to look the book.

"Gwaenchana, I can buy this cafe if you guys love this place."

'Wtf?! I know you're mad rich, but what would you want to buy this cafe? Dang, this guy is such a quite sassy to be truth.'

Mina roll her eyes while Momo chuckles. Mina then felt someone pull her sleeves. It was Nikki who sat beside her for a long minutes.

"Aunty, can you join us to have tun together? I wanna play every games with you."

"I'm sorr—

"Of course we would love to! We both have played some games earlier, so we would glad if you guys wanna be with us."

Mina was about to reject Nikki's offer smoothly, not until Momo cutted her words and exclaim something that was'nt good idea for Mina.

Nikki cheered while Wonwoo seens chuckles as Mina can see his shoulder bumping up.

She then glare Momo who pretend she is not guilty and keep eating her pudding while joking with Nikki. Only she and Wonwoo left quite towards each other, but they used to it.

●●●●●●

They continue walking surround the funfair again after they played spinning shoot and got a helium balloon for Nikki.

Suddenly, Momo and Nikki running away from Mina and Wonwoo. Their action made them both shock.

"Mina-yah, Wonwoo, I will took Nikki to play at other place! I promise we will gather back before evening!"

"Yah! Hirai Momo!"

She wad about to chase them not until Wonwoo grab her arm.

"Let them be."

Wonwoo seems didnt care about Momo kidnapped Nikki from him and left them alone.

"But—

"Its barely to see Nikki with other people. Usually, he will always clingy to me when someone wanted to touch him or trying to get closer to him. He, quite sensitive with stranger."

Mina exhale and snap away his hand from her arm. She then walk towards where her feet lead her without cares Wonwoo follow her from behind.

"You seems moody today. Arent your period already end?"

She glance at him before continue walking.

"Its weekend, and Im not used to get out and surrounding with lots of people. It make me hard to enjoy what Im doing until now."

Wonwoo then grab her wrist made her turn to him. The peoples surround them getting crowded, so she have to her closer to him.

She confuse, why would he stopped her at middle way; and people might assume they being weird here.

"Well then, lets have fun between of us."

Mina back away but she cant get far from him when he still holding her wrist.

"No, we need to find Momo and Nikki."

He shake his head and she notice his lips twirl up to a small smile.

"I trust your friend, I knew she would take care of Nikki well. Beside, I saw Nikki look comfortable with her, so I assumed Momo had attracted that boy attention."

Mina scretch her head before Wonwoo pull her to play every games near them. Without their realisation, Nikki and Momo saw them.

It was Momo's planned to leave Mina and Wonwoo alone so they can bonding their friendship more stronger.

"Aunty Mina always like that. She always anxious with everything."

Nikki puffed his cheecks and noddinh his head while watching Wonwoo pull Mina hands to go away from where they stand. Momo scoff before tap Nikki's shoulder.

"Do you love aunty Mina?"

Momo kneel down and hold his both shoulder.

"Of course, she's not like other babysitter."

She firmly smile and nodded.

"Then, what if one day she have to stop babysitting you?"

"Andwae! She cant leave me! I dont want to lose her like my parents does!"

Momo understand how Nikki felt now. Mina had told her about Nikki's backstory and she thought, Nikki really felt how empty it is to not having a parents.

Even Wonwoo are too busy with his work although he must think about Nikki's future.

"Then how about you make her stay?"

Nikki tilt his head made Momo pinch his cheeks.

"Try to make her be with you everyday including weekend. On breakfast, lunch, dinner or maybe when you feel bored; take her with you. So daddy Wonu also cant stop her from babysitting you."

Her words made Nikki's face lighten. He nodding his head and couldnt hide how happy his face are as he agree with Momo suggestion.

Momo grin and ruffle his hair before decided to continue their time to play all games on funfair together.

●●●●●●

They at ferris wheel, just two of them.

Awkward, yes they are.

No one talking.

It because every games they already played until ferris wheel left. So they ride it eventhough earlier, Mina gave lots of excuses to not ride it with him.

But since they alreay line up that time, she dont have time but to ride it with him.

"Ehem."

Wonwoo clear his throat made Mina turn her head to front of her.

"May I ask random things?"

Mina shrug her shoulder and cross her arms while leaning against the seat. Wonwoo also do the same and she can see surround them was orange, signing evening will change to night soon.

"Describe your dream house."

She tilt her head and frown but seeing his face, he look concern yet a emotionless expression.

"Well, I want my house to be simple, not to big or small. A medium backyard so I can make my small garden flower and a swing so I can rest my mind in peace. To make you understand, I just wanted my house just to ordinary like other house. Sometimes, having a big house can bring tension and having a small house; could make you cramped on your mind."

Mina pause her words for a while as she stare outside the window, staring the view under them.

Wonwoo patiencely waited her to continue.

"But I also had one thing for my dream house."

He raise his brows when she smile to him yet its just short smile.

"I want my dream house close to the beach; so whenever I feel lost, beach is the place where it can recover my heart."

Wonwoo nodded his head as soon she stop talking. He guess, she dont have nothing to say more.

He then look the view of building city on his left side.

"Dont you ever think, to had your own family? On yours age of almost thirty?"

Mina chuckles before it turn to soft laughed.

"I did have dream to get marry, but on one condition."

She stop laughed and she can catch how confuse and curious he is.

"I will marry a guy who can accept disabled guy like Sunghoon to be his brother in law. We depends on each other but now, I have to be the one who have to supported him."

"Does he ever thought to let you get marry again after your past wedding?"

Mina silence for a while before grin.

"He did, but its all up to me. Until now, I cant find a man that can accept me when I had disabled brother and an orphanage. I realise who I am,"

She take a deep breath before look at the view so she wont see how deep his gaze to her.

"I realise, that a woman like me is not all man wanted. I had my weakness too, but its hard to find a right guy that can accept who I am. Besides, I dont rush to get married; because I dont want Sunghoon dont have chance to see his sister on wedding day."

Wonwoo processing every words she saids before quitely exhale a thick breath.

"What about you?"

He look at her who now look at him.

"Dont you ever thought to have your own family?"

A nervous started to rush inside his blood but he try to cover it by scretching his neck.

"Nikki is my priority for now. Besides, I have to wait Seulgi and Jimin to get married first."

"Wont you ever think, that Nikki gonna need a mother figure in his life? Like on his age now?"

Wonwoo eyes turn to empty and make Mina realise that she might asked a sensitive question.

He lean againts the seat and sighed, his eyes totally say it that he had thinking about what she asked.

"I used to think about it and I thought Kyulkyung was the one who fitted to be Nikki's guardian mother. But that lady couldnt even carry the baby properly and dont have basic knowledge about kids. She treated Nikki wrong and it clearly a prove that she cant be his guardian mother. For now, enough to have you."

She tilt her head. Wonwoo stare her eyes, signing that his stare are warm one.

"Looking at how Nikki happy with you, are enough for me. So I hope you can be always be his side when he need you the most if I'm not with him."

Her heart bumping and she can hear. For the second time of her life, her heart beating for someone. But this time, her blood running make her cheeks red.

She dont know why it beating so fast two times better than when she with Jaehyuk on past.

For sure, that beating are weird and she cant say she fall in love or just affaction of sweet words.

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 213 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...
162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...
54.5K 2.6K 56
She loved her ever since they meet. He don't want to love again because of his dark past. Until one program allow them to know more about each ot...
55.2K 1.9K 46
It's my first book... Soo bare with it... 😅 Note = I personally don't prefer you to read it, you can read my other books, but not this. Cause I pers...