I've Just Seen A Face 💕Paul...

By groovy-lennon

Just when Paul thought he had it all in life, young Victoria Taylor comes to prove him wrong. Paul is forced... More

Victoria
Chapter 1 "Following a dream"
Chapter 2 "New York"
Chapter 3 "I like you, Paul"
Chapter 4 "Stop"
Chapter 5 "Double surprise"
Chapter 6 "Virgin"
Chapter 7 "The first one"
Chapter 8 "I think I'm in love"
Chapter 9 "Following you"
Chapter 10 "I moan your name"
Chapter 11 " I love you, Victoria"
Chapter 12 "I choose her"
Chapter 13 "A trap"
Chapter 14 "True love"
Chapter 15 "Our new home"
Chapter 16 "Bathtub confessions"
Chapter 17 "Adoption?"
Chapter 18 "I fucked my little sister"
Chapter 19 "I've got a crush on Vicky too"
Chapter 20 "Prisoner of love"
Chapter 21 "They're all gone"
Chapter 22 "Beatle kidnap"
Chapter 23 "The night before"
Chapter 24 "You're going to lose that girl?"
Chapter 25 "Paul"
Chapter 26 "On John's bed"
Chapter 27 "Finally"
Chapter 28 "John's girl"
Chapter 29 "Three no-way"
Chapter 30 "John in the middle"
Chapter 31 "A taste of Paul"
Chapter 32 "Only you"
Chapter 33 "The world is treating me bad"
Chapter 34 "You Really Got a Hold On Me"
Chapter 35 "Ex-Girlfriend"
Chapter 36 "Mummy's favorite Beatle"
Chapter 37 "She's back"
Chapter 38 "It's her only"
Chapter 39 "Michelle Ma Belle"
Chapter 41 "Breastfeeding"
Chapter 42 "No Other Love Will Ever Do"
Chapter 43 "Three of us"
Chapter 44 "Let the world know"
Chapter 45 "It's the girls"
Chapter 46 "We love you, Paul"
Chapter 47 "The girl in the alley"
Chapter 48 "Wife"
Chapter 49 "Forever"
Final Chapter "The Perfect Ending"

Chapter 40 "Babysitters"

116 7 0
By groovy-lennon

Victoria's POV.

Everything should be fine now that Paul and I have our baby, and had a long talk about the misunderstanding that caused our break-up, but it's not. It is not fine completely. I care about George a lot, and I don't want to hurt him. He is the best boyfriend a girl could ask for, but... I just don't love him that way like I love Paul. I'd give anything just to be with Paul again, but the truth is I will do the right thing this time. I cannot play with George's feelings. It's done: I've chosen to stay with George.

"Hello there, gorgeous" George smiled as he walked into the room holding a big bouquet of white roses.

"George!" I was so happy to see him. I felt he must have been very worried about me.

"How are you feeling? These are for you" He smiled again as he put the flowers in the night stand.

"Thank you, Georgie. I feel great actually. Come give me a hug" I reached out my arms. He nodded, and got closer to me.

"I'm glad that you're here" I said as I hugged him tight.

"It was a bit challenging" He sighed as we pulled away. "Paul helped me get in, and he also helped me choose the flowers" He chuckled.

If I could combine them two into one person, that would be great.

"Aw Georgie" I stroked his cheek.

"I just saw your baby girl. She's beyond beautiful" He said before he kissed the back of my hand "She looks like Paul"

George doesn't make it any easier though.

"Yeah, well I have a confession. He's her father" I joked.

He laughed. "No kidding!"

"I miss her so much already" I sighed smiling.

"I think they're bringing her soon. Have you thought of a name for her already?"

"Michelle"

"Very nice" He nodded.

"I...used Paul's last name... is that okay with you or...?"

I don't know. I thought maybe he'd feel left out since he took care of me the last couple of months, AND said he'll be the baby's father if needed in case Paul didn't care, but Paul does care. I suppose he knows by now.

"Yeah, yeah totally! Why would I be unwilling about that? Paul's daughter must keep his last name" He said as he kept stroking my hand.

I don't deserve this young man.

"Really? You don't mind? Because Paul and I are not-"

"I know. I talked to him in the hall. He says he's okay with you and me together, y'know? He's thrilled by the idea of being a daddy, and wants to focus on that"

Oh so Paul didn't tell him about what Sophie told us?

"Yes. I feel he's going to be a good father"

"I know he will" He said quietly as he beamed. "So umm, I know Paul's going to be around all the time, but I thought since Michelle is going to need a lot of newborn care, you...may want to move in with me...? If that's okay with you?" He asked shyly as he avoided eye contact.

"You're so sweet!" I laughed quietly "Sure, I'll move in with you" I told him as I ran my hands through his hair.

"Amazing" He nodded excitedly.

I guess there is no turning back...

Making George happy makes me happy, but I don't know why I'm not completely fulfilled. Yes, I know what it is. It's Paul...

"You're going home soon, and I will talk to Brian so that I can bring your stuff to my place today" He said.

"Okay" I smiled.

"I talked to Sophie too"

Oh no. I don't think it's a good idea that he knows Paul's thing was just a misunderstanding.

"Oh, how's she doing?"

I couldn't think of a better thing to say.

"She's very happy actually. She was happy to help you, and so I thanked her for what she did for you today"

I wonder why he was not mad to see her knowing he thinks she "betrayed" me with Paul.

"Yes, she really helped me. I will always be grateful for that. She showed people can change for good"

I didn't say she and I talked about Paul, but I didn't lie either, so we're good.

"Yup, so now I will go talk to Brian, and tell him you're moving in with me" He said as he proceeded to get out of the room. "Wait" He turned around quickly. "Before I do that, I need to do this" He ran towards me, and kissed me real quick. "I'll be back" He then left in a rush.

He is too excited to take this big step. I feels so different, and I hate to admit it. When I moved in with Paul, it felt natural, but with George, it feels so forced... well, I do not love him...

***************************************

Paul's POV.

She moved in with him. I guess we will not be together any soon... At least I don't feel that upset because I'm focused on the idea of being daddy Paul which by the way, is not going very well.

"Done. I washed my hands, now what?" I asked George as I walked into the bedroom they decorated for Michelle.

"I think you should put this on her butt, but I'm not sure how" He said holding a baby powder bottle very confused.

Vicky was out on a doctor's appointment, and she left George in charge of baby Michelle, but he said he wasn't handling it very well, so he called me to help him. It turns out I was doing worse than him at taking care of a baby.

"I will not sprinkle that thing on my daughter's bum" I frowned.

"Then why did Vicky leave this thing here?"

"I don't kno-"

Michelle began crying like there was no tomorrow.

"Uh what do we do now?" George was freaking out, but he was trying to hide it.

"I am freaking out!" I squealed.

"Calm down, Paul. It WILL be alright, she's just... crying"

"Aha, we can see that, so?"

"Then, we need to find out what is bothering her. We can assume it's not her diaper because we're in the process of changing it"

"Still" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, throw this away by the way" He said handing me her dirty diaper.

"Sure"

"It's okay, honey. We are trying our best. Your dad will put on your diaper" George said to Michelle as he tried to make her stop crying by stroking her tiny little hands, but she cried harder.

"You sounded like her mum" I laughed.

"Shut up! And put some damn powder on her bum" He glared at me before he put the baby powder on my hands.

"This is useless! I don't think it will make her stop crying"

"Believe me. The powder exists for a reason, now just do as I say!"

"Okaaaay! Mr. grumpy" I frowned before I put on some powder on her. She slowed down her crying, and began doing some slow whispering instead.

"Oof" George inhaled. "It's working"

"Yeah, but I don't know how to put on a diaper"

"Are you joking?!"

"Do you?"

"No... I don't know how to put on a diaper either" He whimpered doing an exact impression of Michelle's crying.

"I think it's time we call someone for help, mate" I patted his shoulder.

While Michelle warmed our ears with her beautiful crying for another 10 minutes, John arrived to the house. Hey! It was not my idea, it was George's. We couldn't find Ringo or Brian.

"Okay where's the beast?" John asked as he walked in.

"Here" George said as he held the naked baby.

"Aw she is so cute. What is the problem?" He asked before he carefully took her in his arms. "I'm not sure this is the right way to hold a baby" He chuckled as he held the baby onto his chest. "Don't cry, little one" He cooed over her, and patted her back lightly. She then burped loudly, and suddenly stopped crying.

"I love you, John" George said a bit tired.

"What did you do?! She stopped crying!" I said amazed.

"I don't know. Have you fed her lately?"

"Right before we started changing her diaper" I said

"She's got no diaper on" John spat.

"As you can already see, we're not doing a good job" George said.

"I think she had a stomach cramp or something" John said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Not really. Where is Vicky?"

"She went out to a doctor's appointment with Sophie like two hours ago!" George said as he collapsed in the sofa.

"This is harder than we thought" I sighed.

"Indeed" George snorted.

"Oh my god! I chose the worst baby sitters" Vicky burst out laughing as she walked in with Sophie.

"What have you boys done to this child?" Sophie took the baby from John's arms, and took her to the bedroom to put on her diaper.

"Vicky, it is definitely not what it looks like" I said. "You'll have to believe me this time" I raised an eyebrow.

"Come on, let's get you some tea. You look pale" She shook her head, and made fun of me.

"Make that two please, honey" George said as he closed his eyes.

"I'd love some tea too, please" John smiled as he spread out in the same couch George was.

"I'll be back!" She laughed again.

"Vicky, I'm sorry I don't know how to take care of our daughter" I said to her as I followed her to the kitchen.

"I wasn't expecting you to be an experienced dad, Paulie. I am learning too. If it wasn't because of Sophie's experience as an older sister, I would be a mess with Michelle." She stroked my cheek for a prolonged time as she kept looking into my eyes deeply.

"Vicky..." I grabbed her hand, and kissed it. "There is an emptiness inside me... I wish I could wake up by your side and Michelle's..."

"Stop it, Paulie..." She looked down.

"Okay" I took a deep breath. "How was your doctor's appointment?"

"Everything's alright. I've recovered so fast I'm almost able to conceive again" She joked.

"Oh that wouldn't be a problem" I winked.

"What?" She chuckled.

"I mean you look so good today. Becoming a mum made you 10 times prettier"

"Oh Paulie, stop!" She giggled, and blushed a lot.

"And hotter" I whispered in her ear; she shivered.

"Paul, stop flirting. I'm serious!" She kept checking the door in case George was about to walk in.

In that case it'd be my fault, and not hers. Fuck it.

"Come here, dear" I pulled her closer to me, and planted little kisses on her neck.

"Paul! Don't do that!" She pulled away quickly. "You know that is not right. George and I ar-"

"I know, I know. Just one kiss, please" I begged with those eyes I knew she could never resist.

She almost fell for it.

"No..." She stared at my lips. She was hesitating.

"Just one. I promise"

"I said no, Paul" She looked at me with sad eyes.

"Please"

"Nope"

"Fine, I will steal one from you then"

"You will no-"

I did. I kissed her in the middle of a sentence, and she kissed me back. She kissed me back! It's done. She's mine again.

"Paul!" She gasped. "Don't do that again" She frowned. Of course she loved it.

"Vicky, you know how long it's been since I made love to you?"

"Paulie! We are done with this conversation" She crossed her arms. Maybe she was mad at this point.

"Baby, look at what you're doing to me..." I mumbled in her ear again while I wrapped my arms around her waist. I held her too close. She felt my boner. I know she did.

"Oh" She gasped again as she backed off. "No, no. Get away from me, Paulie"

"Vicky, if I asked you to have you for just one last night, what would you say?"

"Uhh..." Her hands started trembling as she twisted her fingers. She was seriously considering the offer.

"Say yes, or else I'll be the one asking George to borrow his girl in a threesome this time"

Oops. I might have gone too far with that.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

happy new year everyone xoxo 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 446 61
It's about a girl that meets a Beatle named Paul McCartney he nice to her and he likes her but she likes an other Beatle named John Lennon that her...
1K 19 13
Annabelle Jones is your average 18 year old girl. When she catches the eye of Paul McCartney, he falls in love with her. Little does Annabelle know...
2.2K 120 24
**mature language** BEFORE/ EARLY BEATLES Sherelle aka Cherry has been best friends with John Lennon, whom shes developing feelings for. The teens go...
3.4K 35 39
The Ballad Of Ringo & Claire...