Mile Ho Tum Humko ( A Spiritu...

By DarlingReva

Story about two Twins - The Raizada's More

Prologue
Spiritual 1
Spiritual 2
Spiritual 3
Spiritual 4
Spiritual 5
Spiritual 6
Spiritual 7
Spiritual 8
Spiritual 9
Spiritual 10
Spiritual 11
Spiritual 12
Spiritual 13
Spiritual 14
Spiritual 15
Spiritual 16
Spiritual 17
Spiritual 18
Spiritual 19
Spiritual 20
Spiritual 21
Spiritual 22
Spiritual 23
Spiritual 24
Spiritual 25
Spiritual 27
Spiritual 28
Spiritual 29
Spiritual 30
Spiritual 31
Spiritual 32
Spiritual 33
Spiritual 34
Spiritual 35
Spiritual 36
Spiritual 37
Spiritual 38
Spiritual 39
Spiritual 40
Spiritual 41
Spiritual 42
Spiritual 43
Spiritual 44
Spiritual 45
Spiritual 46
Spiritual 47
Spiritual 48
Spiritual 49
Spiritual 50
Spiritual 51
Spiritual 52
Spiritual 53
Spiritual 54
Spiritual 55
Spiritual 56
Spiritual 57
Spiritual 58
Spiritual 59
Spiritual 60
Spiritual 61
Spiritual 62
Spiritual 63
Spiritual 64
Epilogue

Spritual 26

1K 99 14
By DarlingReva

Police Station:

Chirag is sitting in his cabin and thinking about the case, when Pandey came inside.

Chirag: any News Pandey??

Pandey: No sir, we checked where Aarav we found, there is no proof, the more interesting fact is there is no blood Trace at all.

Chirag: this case become very complicated, whenever we think we're near that vampire something else will happen.

Pandey: sir you said you saw a Big BEST in RM, if that BAT bite to Aarav then how he reached in that Jungle??

Chirag: that's what I am not getting, don't know where this ends. Whatever this situation is it's all related to Raizada Mansion. Something is hidden in that Mansion which we don't know.

Pandey: can I tell you something sir, if you don't mind.

Chirag: ask Pandey.

Pandey: why you not ask Anjali Raizada?? She may know whatever happened in that house before.

Chirag: Good idea, but I have to call her out side, somewhere else, because who knows That vampire can hear whatever we're talking if I go to meet Anjali to RM.

Chirag took his mobile and first he messaged her asking “Are you free today?”. After 10 minutes Anjali replied back saying “Yes, if something important matter to ask then I will make myself free”. Chirag smiled seeing message and said “ How she knows that I wanted to talk with her?? Maybe she thought I will ask her about yesterday incident”. He took long breath and replied her “Yes, meet me in coffee shop at 2: 00 PM today”. Anjali replied OK to him. Pandey smiling seeing Chirag.

Chirag: what?? Why you staring me like that??

Pandey: nothing sir, you're smiling when you texting, that's why I am seeing you.

Chirag: go and do your work 

Pandey nodded and smilingly went out, Chirag sat on chair and thinking about Anjali.

RAIZADA MANSION:

Khushi wake up early and saw Arnav sleeping on sofa, she sat on bed staring Arnav and thinking…. “Why I am not at all affected by cancellation of my marriage?? Why I behaving like this when family members asked me to act as Aarav’s fiance? I have to be sad but here my heart is very happy marrying Arnav, is this is my Destiny? Maybe this is where I belong, that's my heart supporting me”.

She's still thinking when someone knocked the door, Khushi got up and opened the door. Anjali standing in front of door and smiling to see Khushi. She came inside the room and saw Arnav sleeping on the sofa, Khushi don't know what to say her now….

Khushi: wo… Anjali Ji… actually…

Before Khushi say something Anjali came to her and holds Khushi's hand and said “no need any explanation Khushi, because I know your marriage is not any normal marriage, it's takes time to build, don't worry I have faith in you that soon Chote shift from sofa to Bed".

Khushi smiled seeing Understanding Anjali, she hugged Anjali in happiness and said “You know Anjali Ji, you're very special that's why I hugged you because Khushi Kumari Gupta not hug anyone like that”.

Anjali: Wrong, it's not Khushi Kumari Gupta, Now It's Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi smiled and nodded her head, Anjali gave coffee to her and said come soon after taking bath. Khushi took coffee and came near to sofa and called Arnav.

Khushi: Hello, Mr. Raizada, get up take your coffee.

Arnav: shut up Di, don't annoy me, I am sleepy. Come after 10 minutes.

Khushi: what?? You called me Di!!, idiot Raizada still having dreams like he's batchlour and his Di wake him up everyday.

Arnav turned other side and again slept, Khushi came to his side and thought something, she slowly holds his finger and placed it in coffee. Feeling hot coffee burning his finger Arnav got up hurriedly and saw Khushi.

Arnav: What The!! What are you doing in my Room?? And who idiot wake up someone like this??

Khushi: come out from your dream land Mr. Raizada, you're not batchlour anymore. 

Arnav then remembered that he's married yesterday, in tiredness he forgot everything and slept selling his horses. He's glaring Khushi and asked “is this the way to wake up someone??”.

Khushi:then how to wake up you?? Saying Sweet coated words in your ears?? I tried normal way but you not Wake up. That's why this is best idea came to me.

Arnav: Sweet coated words!!! That to from your mouth?? That's impossible Lady Vampire.

Khushi: nothing impossible for this Khushi Kumari Gupta…. Sorry, Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada, who knows in future what happens, maybe I can change, that to depends on you.

When Khushi corrected her name as Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada, Arnav felt someone belonged him now, when he heard depends on him, he didn't understand so he asked…

Arnav: what depends on me?? How??

Khushi: our future decides how you treat me. Who knows today I wake up you placing your finger in hot coffee, in future maybe I can wake up you placing something on your forehead.

Khushi talked about placing kiss on forehead, but Arnav didn't understand this, he's staring her confusingly.

Khushi: stop staring me like that, drink coffee otherwise it will become cold, Dumb Raizada.

Saying this she went inside bathroom, After when she entered then something flashed to Arnav and came to bathroom door and banged from outside.

Arnav: I know what you said, don't be smart Khushi.

Khushi thought he get to know about kiss, but what she heard she holds her head and said unbelievable.

Arnav: you said Dumb Raizada, don't you dare to say that again.

Khushi murming herself “His Harvard brain works in only business”.

Arnav: what you murming?? Tell me clearly Khushi.

Khushi ignored him and taking bath, Arnav came to pool side taking fresh air and sipping coffee. He's thinking about Khushi and said…

Arnav: Crazy Girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AARAV'S ROOM:

Aarav is seeing Arnav from his room window, he saw him smiling thinking something.

Aarav: I snatched your everything in childhood, for that you snatched most precious thing from me Arnav? But I promise that I will snatch everything from you again.

He's still staring him when Anjali came inside to give coffee. Aarav not turned towards her.

Anjali: Aaru, your coffee. I know you're upset whatever happened yesterday, but no one can change destiny Aaru, how soon you will understand this, that much good for you.

Aarav: you don't love me anymore Didu, that's why you taking Arnav's side.

Anjali: I don't need to prove how much I love you, but Truth is truth Aaru, hope soon you will come out from this.

Saying this she went out, Aarav saw coffee and thought, “it's better you gave me some blood to drink rather than this unuseful coffee”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COFFEE SHOP:

Chirag reached first cafe and waiting for Anjali, in the meantime He saw Anjali coming inside the cafe, she's looking marvelous in blue saree, her hairs are flying with the help of air, Anjali saw him and smiled.

Anjali: Sorry, Sorry I am late, this traffic nowadays increased. 

Chirag: that's fine, me also just came, by the way Blue saree suits you more.

Anjali: thank you, in this casual dress no one recognize you as Police officer.

Chirag: I want to know something about your family history, without your help I can't solve this mystery.

Anjali: about my family?? Ask if I know then I will tell you.

Chirag: is anyone there in family as vampire??

Anjali was shocked hearing this, she said No.

Chirag: don't take me wrong Anjali, I am asking about before like anyone there.

Anjali: No chirag, if something like that is there then I get to know, if before my birth anyone is there then Nani have told me. But she not said anything about that, so I don't think anyone there as vampire in our family. Why you asking like that??

Chirag: because I doubt, this vampire journey started from RM only.

Anjali: really?? Then that vampire who killed my parents then?? He's so cruel that he took my father's body from the Grave.

Chirag was shocked hearing this, he saw Anjali’s eyes filled with tears. He took his handkerchief and gave her.

Chirag: sorry, I don't know about this.

Anjali: No one know about this, don't tell this to Chote and Aaru, because they don't know about this. I and Nani hide this from them.

Chirag: you guys not got his body??

Anjali: when we gone to see there, it's again closed and we found Dad's locket there, so we thought maybe Dad's body came to his grave.

Chirag: what?? That means you guys not saw his body inside grave again??

Anjali: Priest said not to take out body from grave, otherwise his soul will be disturb. That's why we left like that.

Chirag: this case is not that easy what I thought.. it's very, Very complicated.

Anjali: now his activities are decreased right? Then leave it Na, what if something happens to you in this investigation??

Chirag: if that Vampire is silent then he's planning something big. But don't know who's his target.

Anjali: don't worry, I know you will solve this mystery, by the way how's uncle?

Chirag: he's good, always ask about you, don't know why??

Anjali: really?? Then I will come to meet your Dad soon.

Chirag: you always welcome.

They talked random things and had their coffee, they stood up to go and bid bye to each other. When Anjali going Chirag called her and said…

Chirag: Anjali, Take Care.

Anjali smiled seeing him and said “You to Take Care, See you Soon, Bye”. Chirag nodded and Anjali came her car and left, Chirag seeing her until she not visible to his eyes.

Chirag: [self-talk] What happened to you Chirag?? Why you feeling like this??? Are you falling for Anjali??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 13.5K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
302K 21.4K 49
It is a sweet story of Arnav and Khushi. This story starts with Shyam's truth out about him being a married man. From the episode dated 11th December...
509K 25.6K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
409K 22.7K 56
A Story of Abnormal Girl [Khushi] and A Very Handsome Boy[ Arnav]. what happens when they meet?? how Arnav Tackle with the loved one who's Abnormal.