Mirrow Crown

By Clfern

Men Of The Crown 7 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED It was a night with a woman stranger to him that has turned hi... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 7

28.1K 948 188
By Clfern

"MIR, COME on, I've got no time for this," Uxn grumbled while getting out of his car. "You could have just asked someone else to take the damn stuff to your front door."

"I don't like strangers knowing where I live," Mirrow replied, eyes on his phone to check if the RoRo that's carrying his orders is already docked at the port.

Nagtaas siya ng tingin sa daungan at tinignan ang ilang barkong nakadaong. Nakita niya ang roll-on/roll-off ships na kakadaong palang at pababa pa lang ang mga sakay.

"Come." He tapped his friend and rushed to the ship.

Pagkapasok ay puno ng ilang sasakyan at lorry ang loob ng RoRo.

Mirrow went to one lorry that he knew had his orders and knocked on the driver's door.

Bumaba ang bintana niyon at sumilip ang driver. "Sir?"

"I want my order transferred to my car in the parking lot," he informed, taking his card from the club to show who he is.

"No problem, sir!" Sagot nito matapos makita ang card niya.

Nodding, Mirrow patted his friend's shoulder blade to make him go back.

Lumabas sila ng RoRo para sa parking lot hintayin ang lorry.

"I go hurry to your car. The damn heat is scorching," Uxn grumbled and run.

Mirrow just shrugged and took out his phone to check who sent him a message when he felt the vibration from his pocket.

Mir, meeting at the manor. Don't be late. Mom is furious and will soon blow a fire because the only sane son she has is becoming an arse.
- 4th

Bahagyang gumalaw ang kilay niya ng mabasa ang pangalan ni Fourth na ang tinutukoy ay si kuya Kreston.

Oh, fuck! That asshole again is out!

But... Mom is mad. So Fourth should stay put. After all, Fourth is scared of Mom when she's mad.

Sighing, Mirrow typed okay before putting his phone back into his pocket, only for it to fall when somebody bumped his arm.

Gumalaw ang panga ni Mirrow sa inis pero agad din natigilan nang pagtingin niya kung sino iyon ay bumulaga sa kanya ang babaeng may suot na sunglasses, mask, at floppy hat. Wearing a yellow short sundress with white printed dots.

Mirrow's brow twitched at how the woman's face is concealed. Ni hindi niya makita ni isang parte ng mukha nito.

He watched as she picked up his phone and checked it for possible damage. But the moment she flipped his phone to see the screen, Mirrow mentally cussed from annoyance.

His phone's screen was shattered from the fall.

The woman looked at him afterward and he raised his brow while his jaw ticked from irritation.

Tumikhim ito bago nagsalita. "Uhm... I can buy you a new one," she softly offered, her voice quiet because of the mask and the wind.

Mirrow blows an impatient sigh before grabbing his broken phone.

"You should say sorry first before you say anything. And mind what you do, miss," he admonished, putting his phone into his pocket and veering to leave.

"I'm sorry then," anito at hinawakan siya braso na siyang kinatigil niya.

Tinignan ni Mirrow ang kamay nitong nakahawak sa braso niya. It's warm and very soft. Nice to have it caress his skin but he shrugged it off and looked at the woman with a visible scowl on his face.

"Miss, just be thankful I'm not lashing out at you for your carelessness--"

"But you said I should apologize--"

"No need but next time--"

"There will be no next time because I will make sure not to bump you again."

Mirrow gritted his teeth at how many times the woman interjected his words. Fucking annoying!

"Good," he pursed his lips and tried to leave when the woman speak again. Voice full of joy and excitement.

"Thanks! Have a nice day, nice gentleman!"

Tinitigan niya ang sunglasses nito para subukan makita ang mata nito dahil pakiramdam niya tuwant-tuwa ito, but he can't see her eyes.

"Whatever," Mirrow grumbled and left, ignoring the giggle he hears from the woman. Tsk!

Bumalik siya sa kotse niya at yamot pumasok sa loob.

"Will you give me your phone?" Baling niya kay Uxn na nakapikit.

Nagmulat ito ng mata at tumingin sa kanya.

"Where is your phone?"

"Broken." Mirow took his phone out, showing the screen.

Uxn nodded and handed his phone.

"Password?" Mirrow asked.

"Monster U between X her N legs. All small letters aside from UXN and no space," Uxn recited.

Mirrow chuckled at Uxn's password.

"What is Ruckus' name here in your contact?" he asked, scrolling Uxn's contact list.

"The fucking Ruck."

"Why the fuck do you have so many contacts here?" he complained.

"Women."

"And what is my name here?"

"Mir the Pornstar."

Sinapak niya ito sa balikat. "Tang'na, Uxn! Asshole!"

Malakas lang itong tumawa.

Mirrow grumbled another cuss, shaking his head at the weird names and password. He tsked then called his brother when he saw his name after scrolling like forever.

"Yeah, fucker?" Ruckus greeted with a hint of a grin.

"This is Mir, Ruck."

"Oh sorry, brother." Tumawa ito. "Why do you have Uxn's phone?"

"I broke mine so I borrowed his."

"'Kay." Ruckus hummed. "You want something?"

"Send me a new phone." He instructed.

"Okay, I'll drop it at your house later," anito. "Model?"

"The latest release. Thanks, Ruck."

"Welcome. Tell Uxn, I said I love you," Ruckus cackled.

Nilingon niya si Uxn na nakatingin sa labas ng bintana saka ito tinapik sa braso.

Lumingon ito at tinaasan siya ng kilay.

"Ruck said I love you," Mirrow smirked.

Nagliwanag ang mukha nito saka kinuha ang cellphone nito na may ngisi sa labi saka malambing na nagsalita.

"The fucking Ruck, I love you too. Aahh..." Uxn holds his laugh.

"Tang'na, bud. Laswa ng boses mo."

Nailing na lang si Mirrow nang marinig niya ang mura ng kapatid niya kasunod ng tawa ni Uxn. But he couldn't help but grin while listening to his friend and brother.

"Nah..." Uxn chuckled and set the call on speaker. "Visit me tonight, I'll be with my brothers with women so you'll get laid. I heard you're turning into a holy man."

"Who fucking told you that?" Ruckus' voice was sharp.

"Mir--"

"Asshole, I didn't say anything." Mirrow glared at his friend.

Tumawa lang ito. "Come on, Ruck, I'll be with my brothers. No women so your abstinence from sex will continue as it is. My youngest brother will be there too, he'll give a fit if women are around."

Mirrow shook his head and stop listening to his brother and friend. Tumingin siya sa labas ng sasakyan niya at agad nagsalubong ang kilay niya ng makita ang babaeng bumangga sa kanya kanina.

She's looking in his direction, visibly staring at his car despite her sunglasses and all while being pulled by another woman who's also wearing sunglasses and a floppy hat.

Bahagya siyang napailing. Tch, looks like I pulled the woman's attention.

Too bad for her. He's not interested because he only wants Silence.

Only my sweetheart.

NAKANGITING tumanaw sa labas ng malaking bintana si Silence at pinanood ang karagatan.

Ilang linggo na ang lumipas pero hindi pa rin mawaglit sa isipan niya ang gwapong mukha ni Mirrow. How he frowned at her and how he was annoyed by what she did-- rather, what he supposed was an accident. And until now it doesn't quit to make her smile.

Ahh, I just love your annoyed face, sweetheart... It's really cute.

"Nakangiti ka na naman ba dahil sa binatang iyon?" Jinky Elle asked, standing beside her with a glass of juice in her hand.

Silence nodded, her smile turning into a grin.

Umikot ang mata nito. "Tch, tinamaan ka talaga, noh? Nako naman Tyrane, 'yon yung may sex scandal." Pumaswit ito.

Ngumuso siya. "What is wrong with him having a sex scandal? He's still handsome and nice. You see, he didn't shout at me when I broke his phone. Some would really give a fuss about what happened and demands an apology from me while berating me. But Mirrow, he just lowly scolded me for being careless," Silence defended.

"Okay, nice na siya at gwapo pero bhe, pagpinatulan ka no'n kakalimutan ka rin no'n. Pwera na lang kung bumulusok iyon sa pagka-inlove sayo pero kung hindi masasaktan ka lang." Nagbuga ito ng hangin. "Nako, sa yaman at gwapo ng isang 'yon siguradong madali ka lang no'n makakalimutan at papalitan oras na nagsawa na siya sayo."

Slowly, the grin on her face disappears as the words from her friend get into her thoughts.

It's no revelation if Mirrow is such as what L supposed. She can still remember when he told her he had flings and that. Yet, that doesn't change whatever admiration she has for the man. He's still is the sweetest and the nicest.

"At talagang hanggang ngayon ay hindi ko pa rin lubos na makapaniwala na siya yung bumili ng painting mo. The coincidence is just awesome! Buti na lang hindi niya ako nakita," L mumbled.

With that, Silence smile emerges again.

How entertaining it is that Mirrow has bought her painting. Now, he not only has her necklace, he has now kept the only painting she painted with herself in it.

Sana lang hanggang ngayon ay nasa binata parin ang kuwintas niya. Inaaalagan tulad sa kung paano niya alagaan ang ala-ala na tanging meron siya sa binata.

"Oh, siya." Sinulyapan siya ni L. "Alis na ako. Ikaw na muna bahala sa sarili mo, huh? Sinabi ko na sayo ang mga dapat mong matutunan at huwag mong iwawala yung card at talagang sisipain kita."

Mabilis na tumango si Silence.

"Magtatagal ako Tyrane. Papalipatin ko sa mas maayos na tirahan ang pamilya ko kaya't magtatagal ako dahil maghahanap ako ng bagong tirahan tapos ay lupa naman hahanapin ko para makapagpatayo ako ng bahay. Umayos ka at walang yaya na tutulong sayo," anito saka tinalikuran siya.

Silence puckered her lips and followed her friend. "You're not my yaya."

"Huh! Ano ba ginawa natin sa nakalipas na mga araw, bhe? Para mo akong yaya na tinuturuan ka kung ano-anong bagay na dapat ay alam mo na. 'Wag ka din uto-uto, huh?" Paalala nito habang nakataas ang kamay at nakaturo ang daliri.

Uto-uto?! I'm far from that!

Frowning in disagreement, Silence sat down on the settee and watch her friend as she pulls her luggage.

"'Wag ka masyado inosente sa mga bagay-bagay o at least 'wag ka pahalata na mangmang ka." L laugh.

Silence pouted. "That's is painful."

Mas lumakas lang ang tawa nito bago lumapit sa kanya at hindi pinansin ang simangot niya.

"Basta mag-iingat ka. 'Wag kang lalabas ng islang ito nang hindi sinasabi sa akin. I'm comfortable of leaving you here because I believe this island is safe and your siblings are here. Walang ki-kidnap sayo. 'Wag ka rin masyado bayad ng bayad ng sobra-sobra. Yung cellphone mo lagi mo rin dalhin paglumalabas ka..."

Silence listens as her friend iterates to her again the do's and don'ts.

After a century, L was done and Silence on the other hand is too lazy to even stand up and lead her friend to the door. She just stay there on the settee lazily waving her hand to her friend as she leaves the hotel room.

Yup, hotel room.

Hindi niya kasi alam kung saan yung condo ng kapatid niya kaya't naghotel na lang sila ni L. Halos itulak siya ni L at pasagasaan ng sasakyan dahil sa hindi niya alam kung saan yung condo. Mas lalo na ng magcheck-in sila at nakita nito kung gaano kamahal ang isang gabi sa hotel.

Ayaw niya naman tawagan ang kapatid dahil kung maari ay ayaw niyang malaman ng mga ito na nasa isla siya. Na nasa Pilipinas siya. And she's glad that after weeks, walang kapatid na sumugod sa kanya dahil sa pag-alis niya ng mansyon.

They'll be worried, but they'll be fine. Iisipin lang ng mga 'yon na kasama niya si Jinky Elle.

Pinalipas ni Silence ang ilang minuto bago siya tumayo at nagbihis. She wears her black summer dress, its length reaching half of her thigh with white small dot prints and a V neckline.

Grabbing her sport shoes, Silence went out of her bedroom with her sling bag. Sinuot niya ang sapatos ng nasa sala na siya saka salamin at ang mask. Pinulot niya rin ang floppy hat niya at sinuot iyon bago siya excited na lumabas ng hotel.

Wala si L, kaya pwede niyang magawa ang lahat kahit mali iyon. Awesome!

With the freedom and safety she felt inside the island, Silence wander around the place nearby the hotel she lives in.

Using the debit card L get for her, she bought foods in different shops. The kinds that she can bring somewhere and eat without many people around to see her face.

Nilibre niya din ang grupo ng kabataan na nakita niya na naglalakad at sabi nakatira sila ng orphanage. Tapos ay nagpatuloy siya sa paglalakwatsa-- which L sometimes referred to what she's doing right now.

Then Silence stop and stared at the jewelry boutique across the street.

Silence smiled and finds the nearest crossing and get into the shop.

The moment she steps inside, people looked at her, especially the workers behind the glass counters with suspicion. Just like in the other shops she was into.

Who wouldn't when she is all covered.

Hindi niya iyon pinansin at nagtingin-tingin lang. She focused her attention on the men's bracelet and fall in love with the black leather bracelet with silver beads on the edges.

"Excuse me," Silence called the attention of the nearest salesperson. "Can I have this one?"

Tumango ang babae kahit kita ang duda sa mukha nito.

"How much for the bracelet?" Silence inquired, taking her debit card.

"Two hundred thousand pesos and fifty cents, ma'am."

Napaisip siya. Hindi naman siguro magagalit si L kung gagastos siya ng ganon kalaki sa isang araw.

"Sige, ate. Balot mo siya sa magandang gift wrapper." Silence requested, giving her credit card. "Pahiram din ng ballpen at pahingi ng papel kung pwede?" she added.

Binigyan naman siya ng babae, kaya't agad niyang sinulat doon ang ilang nakakatuwang pangungusap sa isang tula na nabasa niya minsan.

After writing it down, Silence folded the paper and give back the pen and waited for her order to be ready. Ilang minuto din hinintay niya bago nakuha ang binili. Isiniksik niya sa regalo ang note para sa binata.

Malawak ang ngiti niyang lumabas ng shop at pumunta sa gusali na...

Pagmamay-ari ni Mir.

Aside from learning a ton of things from Jinky Elle over the past few weeks, she also discreetly spent time on the internet searching and reading about Mir. There was very little information about him aside from information regarding the business he handles and owns.

Nothing about his personal life other than he is not married. Though there were images of him with women holding his arm, nothing that infer he is in a relationship.

Nakita niya rin na may picture ang binata kasama ang ate Tyrine niya. She's envious that her sister gets to see Mir often but she's not jealous because she knew her sister is not interested in Mir.

And there was no image of Mir kissing another woman.

Kaya naman ang saya niya at natutuwa talaga siya kay Mir. And for that, she thinks he deserves a gift.

Hopefully, he is really single...

Dahil wala namang security guard ay nakapasok si Silence sa loob ng gusali na pagmamay-ari ni Mir. Pero sa loob ay naroon ang dalawang lalaking receptionists.

Without hesitancy, Silence places her gift on the counter, her eyes checking if the two are straight or gays.

"Gentlemen, I have a gift for Mirrow Crown," she announced.

Pinakatitigan muna siya ng dalawa bago ang mga ito nagkatinginan saka nagsalita ang isa.

"We don't accept gifts for our boss, especially from strangers."

Behind the mask, Silence smirked. "I broke his phone and he didn't let me pay for it. This is just a thank you and sorry gift."

"Sorry, miss--"

Binaba ni Silence ang suot na maskara at itinaas ang suot na sunglasses. Nakita niya ang pag-awang ng bibig ng dalawa. Luckily, the men are straight and visibly fell for her beauty.

"Pretty, please," Silence pleaded, blinking her eyes and pouting her lips. "This is just a bracelet, you know..." softly and sweetly she informed, biting her bottom lips afterwards.

Napakamot ng batok ang dalawang lalaki habang hindi maalis ang tingin sa mukha niya, then both cleared their throats and speak in unison.

"Sure, miss."

"No problem, miss"

Smiling brightly, Silence told, "You can tell him it's from the woman who broke his phone. Thank you very much, cuties!"

Binaba niya ang salamin saka muling tinaas ang face mask bago malawak ang ngiting tumalikod.

I hope it really gets to you, sweetheart...

Umuwi siya ng hotel matapos niyang ibigay ang regalo niya.

Humming a tune from the music she heard yesterday, Silence opened her hotel room and close it then run towards the sitting room, excited to watch movies and eat. Only to curtail in her steps when she saw the man she doesn't want to see this soon.

"It's been so long, Silence. How are you finding the new environment?"

Pinalobo ni Silence ang pisngi niya dahil kahit miss na miss niya na ito ay ayaw niya pa itong makita.

Ugh! Brother!!!

Clfern

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 26K 46
Men Of The Crown 4 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED Don't go after the sister or don't do the sister. A golden rule that was agreed upon by the Crown Isla...
4.5K 390 63
Para kay Elemra laro lang ang lahat para sa kanya, mapa-lampungan, landian, miski ang makipag halikan ay wala lang sa kanya. Hindi nya maitatanggi sa...
1.2M 23.5K 33
I'm willing to fulfilled your sexual fantasy. But promise me, make me your reality when you are ready. -Corrine. R18- General Fiction @PinkyTsarmi Bo...
11.7K 304 32
Si Kelly ay namamahala sa restaurant na pag mamay ari nila. She has everything in life, mayroon siyang mapagmahal at supportive na mga magulang. Halo...