QUEEN OF FALCON

By stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... More

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 76♣

2K 107 31
By stellaandmybella

It has been five months now, since Khristina and Alyosha's wedding.

Zacharias had flown me to Russia, Moscow, his home country for our honeymoon. It was a beautiful place filled with palaces, museums, parks, hills, towers, galleries and cathedrals. We stayed at his family manor mostly spending our time in bed, making love.

Zacharias wouldn't let me out of the bed telling me that this was his plan all along, when he  decided to take me on our belated honeymoon. We hardly went out or saw much, and when I  protested and got angry, he promised to show me around the city next time, explaining that he just wanted to enjoy some time alone with me, away from all the work, and I couldn't be mad at him any longer at his confession.

We stayed for a week before we returned back home. My parents went back the very second day after the wedding, promising that they will be there with me when I would be close to my due date. I hardly attended the college after the vacations as I had started to show. Zacharias made arrangements for me to complete my studies through online classes and Clementia was of great help all the time.

Everything had been great so far, including my pregnancy. We had a baby shower and a gender reveal party. The whole family was over the moon when it was revealed that we were having a boy and a girl.

Everyone has been treating me as if I am a fragile glass doll that would break at any instance, if they move their eyes away from me even for a minute.  And Zacharias...He has gone overboard with everything! He was always protective and possessive, but now he is all more conscientious. He even works from home as much as possible and only goes to the company when it is of utmost important. He has spoiled me completely. And not to forget, my cravings for chocolates and ice creams have increased tenfold. Zacharias and the guys always keep the fridge loaded for me. I find it sweet when I watch the guys going all overprotective and catering over me.

Every night I hear Zacharias talk to the babies, his hand resting on my stomach, caressing my skin, when he thinks I'm asleep. And they too respond to his every voice with their kicks. I find it quite adorable. I know he will be the best father that our babies can ever have. We have converted the room beside us into a beautiful nursery, that's been all ready to welcome our twins into the world. There is still a month for my due date.

I sigh, resting my hand over my belly as I sit in the balcony overlooking the garden sprawled across the estate, my mind wandering to anything and everything. Zacharias has gone to his office for the finalization of some deal.

 We are finally done with our final exams and college life, and now currently I've turned into an official housewife. But still, there are at least 10 to 12 guards following us whenever we go out. Though there had been no incidents as such, but Zacharias has been paranoid, always asking me to be cautious, and not to forget the paparazzi who hasn't stopped following us like hunters, wherever we go.

Zacharias and the guys are still in search of Professor Arnold who had disappeared from the face of earth. When Zacharias told me that it was professor Arnold behind all this stalking and blackmailing, I was shocked to say the least. I never thought it would be one of my own professors, but judging by his lingering stares and the looks that he used to give me, always finding an opportunity to try to get close to me, it was not hard to believe. I never thought he would be such a contumelious and abominable person.

Coming to think of it, being a professor it was as easy as falling off a log for him to contrive my phone, as I always kept it in my locker during my exams. A shudder passes through me as I remember those days that kept me on pins and needles dreading for what would come next. I hope my husband catches hold of him soon and punishes him for almost making us lose our precious babies, and I hope it's soon.

I am still paranoid whenever I go out, in spite of all the protection and guards. I just know he is hiding somewhere out there waiting for the opportunity to strike and I am dreading that moment. The thought of him coming after me causes a pit of dread to form deep in my stomach prompting me to remain behind the safe walls of the estate as much as possible.

The ringing of my phone blasts through my wandering mind. Squinting my eyes, I peek at the screen to see Tina, before receiving the call. She had taken the kids to the nearby park for some recreation, when Adrian threw a fit that he wanted to go out and play in the park. Tina had no other option but to give in. I couldn't go due to my condition, and instead preferred staying at home.

"Hello?"

"Adiva, Adrian is missing!"

And the ground slips from my feet as soon as I hear those four words followed by her panicked cry.

"What?"

"I am sorry. I don't know how. One second I was checking my messages while keeping an eye on the kids and the next I know is Adrian was nowhere to be found..." She cries in distress.

"Where are the guards Tina?" I cry out, already getting up from the chair and walking inside the room.

"They are here, searching for him. God what if something happens to him? Adiva, I won't ever forgive myself. I don't know what to do. Jesus, how can I be so irresponsible? One second he was playing on the swing and the next he was gone...The guards were right there keeping an eye on us...I don't understand how we lost him..." She had turned into a blabbering mess by now.

"Calm down Tina. I am sure they will find him. Till then, I will inform the others." I myself am I trembling mess, as I try to pacify her. I don't even know how my legs have not given out by now as I walked out of the room.

 "No!" she screeches in my ear, halting my steps.

"Adiva please, don't say anything to anyone. You know how Zach is, I am sure we will find him soon..."

"Okay fine, but I am coming and I won't be hearing the answer in negative."

"But how are you gonna drive here in this condition?"

"Don't worry about that. Our main priority is Adrian at this moment, and we need to find him soon."

"Okay, but please be safe..." She gives in reluctantly.

"Don't worry, I will..." I reply before hanging up.

Wobbling as fast as I can, I take the elevator and get down. Without alerting anyone, I'm already out of the door and into my car. Alexei runs towards me as soon as I rev the engine of my car. Swiping my clammy palms on my skirt, I brace myself.

"Mrs. Ivanov?" He gives me a questioning look.

"Hey Alexei." I chirp, widening my smile. My voice turning out in a high pitch making me cringe inwardly.

"Uh... I am just driving down the road to the nearby park where Khristina took the kids. I was getting bored sitting all alone at home." I try my best to keep my expression as normal as possible.

"Okay. Please wait here, I will inform the guards to accompany you."

"Okay" I comply, as Alexei walks away talking through his ear piece.

As I am waiting for Alexei to return, Khristina calls again, and I anxiously pickup the phone anticipating a good news, but instead I am again met with her frantic cry pleading me to come soon. Disconnecting the call I quickly rev up the engine and drive out of the estate. From behind I hear Alexei waving and shouting my name but I don't have time. I hope he sends the guards soon.

The steering wheel keeps on slipping from my slimy palms as I anxiously rub them alternatively on my skirt while driving towards the park. As soon as I reach the destination, I kill the engine and get down the car.  I need to find Tina and the kids, but I don't even know where our cars are parked, cause I fail to find them in their usual spot. Scanning the surroundings, I dial Tina's number and feel a tap on my shoulder. Imagining that it might be Tina, I turn around and instead I'm met with a huge built stranger with a wicked grin who shuts my voice, before I can even raise any alarm.

I thought monsters always came from the darkness and I was so wrong. I realized that they even hide in broad daylight.

Before I even open my eyes, a vivid damp smell hits me. A dark room is the first thing I notice when I come to senses. A faint light seeps into the room from the night bulb hanging over the ceiling. I try to rise myself but find my hands trapped in heavy chains above my head. Fear  settles over me like a cold blanket, as the cool piercing of the restraints remind me of my captivity.

My eyes are dry and heavy, yet a tear slips from the corner and spills over my cheek. I don't want to accept my reality. I don't want to accept that this is not anything more than a dream. I so badly want to believe that this is one of my nightmares. But the heavy chains restraining me, the hard cold floor, and the dim light, only confirms that I am trapped in a nightmare instead.

The salty smell of the sea mixed with the pungent and strong smell of the diesel coming from the tiny window, and the endless sky above, the noise of the engine running and the swing of the room, confirms that I am trapped in the basement of a container ship and indeed, I am kidnapped.

I realize that this was all a trap and I straight away walked into it, cause Adrian was never lost and Tina never called me. They cloned her voice and laid a trap for me and I fell for it.

Terror seeps into every one of my bones when I try to move and I cant. I am bound by my wrist to the hook hanging from the ceiling, my lungs are burning with the need for air and I can't think. I want to scream but I am paralyzed. Dread fills me realizing my babies are in danger. I glance at my stomach and exhale in relief, knowing they are safe for now, but I don't know for how long we will be safe, and whether Zacharias and the rest of the family has even realized that I am missing.

With a jolt, I ride a roller coaster of emotions. Paranoia, hatred, anger and finally determination. As I struggle to pull free from my bonds, a voice startles me and I look in the direction of the voice. There in the shrouded darkness I see a figure sitting on a chair against the wall. Its hairs curtaining the face. I feel a sense of deja vu, as a grainy flash of the same scene crosses my memory. As if I have seen this before. A memory, a distant reminder from my nightmares.

Yeah that would be the case, since I don't remember any of such thing happening to me in real life until now. I gasp, as the woman raises her head and moves the curtain of her hairs away from her face. Her eyes holding me in a piercing gaze. I can see the hatred radiating from every pore of her body, as she fixates me with her repugnant filled gaze.

"Rise and shine bitch..." She spews her venom with evil merriment tilting her head, and starts walking towards me. "What? Your oh so mighty husband couldn't save you this time? So the hunter did succeed in caging the bird this time huh..." She scoffs mockingly, giving me an obnoxious look.

I feel a trickle of fear running down my spine. 'What is she doing here? How did she succeed in escaping from Zacharias? And if she is here, then I am sure Arnold is here too... It means that these two monsters are the ones that kidnapped me...'

The thumping sound of the boots echo, snapping my attention from the woman, who halts in her steps, and the door creaks open to the diminutive lights beyond the door, blinding my vision. A man enters, followed by four others. My eyes scrutinize him as he stands under the dim light, giving way to his features, his blue eyes reminding me that I have seen them somewhere before.

"Who are you?" My mouth blabbers, before I can even control.

"You don't remember me? We had a brief encounter at the Gala, remember? Shame...Had it not been for my most favored enemy, you would have been our guest way too before..." He cackles.

My eyes widen at his statement. A sinister smile plays on his lips as he tries knocking my memory. It flashes through my mind, and I remember while walking towards the exit I had bumped into this man. That deep scar above his right eye reminding me of our brief encounter. I stare at him confoundingly.

"Aww... I feel bad now.." He fakes hurt holding his fat hand over his chest. "Your husband didn't tell you about me..." I look at him warily. "Ah...Poor you...He really shielded you like a caged golden bird. But look, we were finally able to snatch that golden bird from him... And indeed what a pretty golden bird you are....No wonder did he kept you locked in his cage..." He laughs like a maniac, but I don't bother opening my mouth or say anything.

"Ah, where are my manners? Let me introduce you myself. Standing in front of you is the one and only Leonid Sullivan...." Color drains from my face as soon as I hear his name. He was a danger when I met him for the first time, but never did I thought I had bumped into the biggest enemy.

Suddenly, he bends down and grabs my jaw in a hard grip making me whimper. "Hope you won't forget the face of your death..." A shiver of dread runs down my spine and my body goes rigid. He must have noticed this, as he guffaws like a maniac. I struggle under his hold, the chains rattling as I try to fight his grip.

He releases my jaw with a jerk and raises back to his height. "Oh, I almost forgot, I have a surprise for you and I know you will love it."

With a clap of his hand I find the door open. A draft blankets the room before I even see the shape of a man. Even then, it is all I can see. He stalks around the perimeter like a predator, remaining shrouded in darkness. A hood covering is features with his head tilted down.

Another flash of a memory crosses to my mind. A girl tied in chains to the bed while the predator stalks towards her. His green eyes glowing under the overhead lamp. I feel a dull throb in my head. The magnitude of his frame  increases, as he draws near, veiled in a suit. His every step is a gunshot to my ears. My breath goes still as soon the man lifts his head and stands under the light. His eyes fixed on mine.

"Prof Arnold?" A gasp escapes my lips.

"Missed me?" He grins evilly, tilting his head.

I gape at him, my mind disoriented, my breath going still, as my thoughts careen out of control.

'What? How? They have been working together all the time? What the hell is happening over here?'

"Well it's time for us to reveal the surprise what say?" Arnold turns towards Sullivan.

"The show is yours...." Sullivan cackles, raising his arm.

I whip my head back at Arnold. My dreading sensation almost suffocating me, making me realize that whatever these wild men are talking is far from surprise. My lungs clenching painfully with every inhalation I make. A long moment passes, maybe a second or an hour. It seems like ages where my body is stiff, my heart thundering, as I watch in anticipation.

Arnold reaches under his neck and starts clawing his fingers under his skin. I watch in shock and horror as he starts peeling off the skin, inch by inch. I feel thousands of ants crawling up my skin, lifting my hairs at the nape of my neck and arms, as I watch in trepidation.

"Surprise!!" He shouts, and I gasp in terror, as I stare into the eyes of my biggest nightmare. My entire body goes rigid, frozen to the core. My throat closes up on me and my heart starts to make this war like tempo in my chest, the pain strangulating me. I close my eyes and try to breathe through fear. When I open my eyes, I am exactly where I was five seconds ago.

Aman, my biggest nightmare stares at me bemused.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.7K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
959K 15.7K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
6.9M 196K 29
"Sell your virginity to me and I will clear your father's debt." ~~.~~ Angelique Ryans had a promising future ahead of her. Prestige school, lovable...
791K 40.8K 43
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...