[EDITING UNDERGOING] โ™ก๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๏ฟฝ...

By inSAMity720

A laid-back girl gets hired at the Fazbear Pizzaplex and catches the attention of a certain bear What will ha... More

Y/N
1 || Guess who got fired again!!
2 || Interview
3 || First Night
4 || Game On
5 || Robots are weird
6 || You're My New Best Friend!
Q & A
Q & A: Answers
7 || Close Friends, Besties, Good Pals, Buddies
โ˜†Just a pictureโ˜†
โ˜†Drawingโ˜†
8 || Sammich and Drama
โ˜†What about me?โ˜†
9 || Garbage and Rats
11 || Peepaw Willie
Q & A #2
โ˜†Snickerโ˜†
โ˜†Was I not good enough?โ˜†
โ˜†Sleepโ˜†
12 || Bloody Valentine
โ˜†Goodbyeโ˜†
13 || Talk to me
14 || Mixed Messages
15 || Let's try again
โ˜†Just like youโ˜†
16 || Cover for me?
17 || Her
18 || Make a man out of you
โ˜†2-15-14-14-9-5โ˜†
19 || Not now...
20 || Would you be so kind?
21 || Attempts were made
22 || Party of One
23 || Here Comes a Thought
24 || Wisdom From Old Man Willie
Notice
|| EXTRA ||
25 || Obey
26 || Now who's in control?!

10 || Fuck you, Dave

7.5K 330 668
By inSAMity720

A/N: Pshh Proofreading? Never heard of them✋

~

11:30 PM

Freddy POV

We were all told to gather on the main stage for a small announcement.

"Psst Freddy, what do you think the manager will have to say?" Chica asked.

"I am unsure. It must be important since the Daycare Attendant is here." I glanced at the Sun animatronic, who looked to be deep in thought. It was rare for him to attend meetings.

"Hello, everyone!" Mr. Smith came in with an employee following behind him.

"I'd like you all to meet Dave! He'll be watching over you guys for tonight!"

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted in unison.

"What about Y/N?? Isn't this her job!?" Dave complained.

"Unfortunately, Y/N can't come to work today."

"What do you mean she 'can't come to work today'?! I wanted a rematch with her on Guitar Hero!"

"I wanted to try new recipes with her..."

"I wanted to show off my trophies to show her how amazing I am!"

"I was hoping to talk more with her..."

"Y/N came down with a fever. She kept rambling about a rat, but I'll look into that later. For now, be nice to Dave. Think of him as a temporary Y/N!"

"..."

"No one can be as fun as Y/N."

"Yeah, can he even do a backflip?"

"I bet he can't trip on air."

"Guys, I said to be nice." Mr. Smith said in a stern voice.

Meanwhile with Y/N~

"Aprillll" you groaned in a sickly manner.

"What?"

"I'm sIcK."

"Wow really? I totally didn't notice from all the hacking and sneezing you've been doing all day!"

You were in the bathroom, coughing out the phlegm in your throat while having this conversation with your sister.

*SPIT*

"Oh shit April, check this out! My phlegm is so thick and slimy."

"Eww Y/N, I don't wanna know what your catarrh looks like!! Go to sleep, it's almost midnight."

"Midnight?! I'm s'posed to be at work!!"

"You're not going anywhere! I'm sure your boss has someone to stand in for you."

Back at the megaplex~

"Come on you stupid wolf, just let me fix your hair!" Dave snapped at the animatronic.

"I'm not letting your greasy hands go anywhere near me! Only Y/N can touch my hair!"

"Well, Y/N isn't here now, is she? Just let me finish this task and I can leave you alone!"

It was a game of cat and mouse. When Dave was close to getting the brush near her, she would jump away, making Dave bump into nearby objects. This went on for a while before Dave lost his patience and grabbed onto her tail. He harshly tugged it, and a yelp escaped the animatronic's mouth.

He roughly brushed her hair while muttering a string of curses. Once he finished, Roxanne pulled her tail back to her and caressed it. She glared at the male, only for him to roll his eyes.

"Look, I hate doing this as much as you, but I want to get paid. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to check on the others."

1:19 AM

"Let's make pizza!"

"No. I need to check for any foreign objects inside you."

"Can we make pizza afterward?"

"...no." He opened up her chest cavity and backed up when cockroaches started flooding out.

"JESUS CHRIST! WHY THE FUCK ARE THOSE INSIDE YOU?!" Chica sheepishly scratched the back of her head and averted her eyes to the corner of the room.

"I may or may not have smelt pizza in the trash... I may or may not have also eaten from the garbage... again" she mumbled the last part.

"God, you're such a fucking pig!" she tried her best to hold back her tears. Some of them slipped out but she quickly wiped it away before Dave made more cruel comments.

(LISTEN BEFORE YOU GUYS COMMENT ON HOW SHE CAN HAVE TEARS, LET ME REMIND YOU AND THERE ARE STILL SOME OF Y'ALL WHO GIVE DICKS TO ANIMATRONICS THAT ARE MEANT TO ENTERTAIN CHILDREN-)

Back with you~

Your eyes shot open and you quickly sat up from your bed, startling your twin, who stayed by your side to make sure you didn't attempt to escape.
(Forgot to mention y'all are identical twins. The difference between y'all appearance-wise is that her hair is longer than yours.)

"Y/N, what-"

"Something's wrong..." your sister stopped what she was previously doing and looked at you curiously.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'm not sure... unless..." you gasped before getting out of bed. Your headache was preventing you from going far, but you were determined to get out of the house.

"Hey! Hey! What are you doing?!" April wrapped her arms around your torso to stop you from advancing any further.

"My queen needs me!! I know it! I can feel it!"

"Y/N, what are you rambling on about?"

"I need to go to the megaplex! MY QUEEN, I'M ON MY WAY!!"

"Y/N NO, YOU NEED TO REST!!"

Back to the megaplex wheee~

2:34 AM

"Stupid fucking bass... not having a tuner... making me do it by ear. FUCK!" he muttered a string of swears before he finished tuning it.

"Here." he handed the guitar to Monty, and the gator tried playing it.

It was horrible. Nothing about it was good. The pitch was higher than what a bass should usually be and the strings were tuned in the wrong order.

"Hey! What did you do to my bass?!"

"I tuned it. You're welcome."

"Dude, it's not even-"

"Look, I fixed your bass. Be grateful, croc."

"It would have been better off without your help! AND I'M A GATOR!!" the reptile snarled.

"Whatever. I still need to check on the bear and moon." Dave began walking away while Monty kept throwing insults and threats at the employee.

"I HOPE SOMEONE PISSES ON YOUR CEREAL!"

3:27 AM

"So Dave, how is your night so far?" Freddy asked the employee who was replacing his hat magnet.

"Great. Just peachy. Everyone here talks about Y/N. 'Y/N would do this!', 'Y/N would do that!' Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Like what the hell is so amazing about her? She's so fucking stupid! God, she may be annoying with her constantly offering snickers and how dense she is but she has a nice body, I'll give her that."

Hearing that made the animatronic grow incensed as he balled up his fists, bared his teeth, and his eyes hardened and narrowed with each insult and explicit things he said about you.

"Maybe if I give her enough sweets I can get her to sleep with me."

That was it.

The bear grabbed the collar of the employee's shirt and lifted him off the ground. Dave's eyes widened at this sudden change in behavior.

"H-Hey, what a-are you-"

"Please refrain from speaking so inappropriately about other people. Especially if they have never caused any harm to you." his voice was calm but the aura around him was minacious. It was amazing how he was still speaking so politely.

"O-Oh yeah? And what the hell are you gonna do about it?!"

"I am programmed to be able to record conversations in case they could be used as evidence for crimes. What would your boss think if he heard you talking about your fellow colleague like that?" Dave was terrified. He couldn't afford to lose this job. He let out a shaky breath before choking out an apology.

The animatronic set Dave down, and the employee finished the task without another word.

5:45 AM

Damn, we doin' a shit ton of scene switches. Back to you <3~

"ApRiL"

"APriL"

"PSSST"

Your sister laid asleep on the floor, unresponsive to you trying to call her name.

"APRIL, I BROKE THE TOASTER AGAIN!!" you hollered in her ear. You didn't really break it, but you figured it would get her to wake up.

"I'm just kidding, but I'm feeling better now!" you chortled at the tired glare she gave. She threw a pillow to your face making you laugh louder.

"Is that the only reason why you woke me up?"

"I left something back at the megaplex..."

"..."

"..."

"April?"

"If you're feeling better, why can't you drive there yourself?"

"I don't wanna drive at 5 in the morning," you whined.

"Well, neither do I."

"I'll buy you tickets for the new Spider-Man movie if you drive."

"..."

Your sister reluctantly got up to get dressed, and you silently celebrated victory.

Once you were both ready, April started the car and drove to the megaplex.

The ride there was quiet until you decided to connect your phone to the radio and start playing the songs on your playlist.

Your sister was dying inside and questioning your choice of music but endured it for the movie tickets. Meanwhile, you were full-on headbanging and screaming the lyrics to the songs that played.

Tight as a virgin, boy, don't get nervous (Tight)
I'm here to give you customer service (Right?)

I SAVE DICK BY GIVING IT CPR!

PUT MY MOUTH ON IT LIKE CPR
LET'S MAKE PORN AND WATCH IT ON VCR

"I am in misery..." April sulked.

6:05 AM
You both finally arrived at the pizzaplex and the first thing you saw when you walked through the doors was a guy who looked beat up and out of breath running towards you with Moondrop chasing after him.

"Ayo Dave, Is that you? You look like shit." You teased, but the male ignored it and hid behind you and April.

The moon animatronic stopped in their tracks and kept looking back and forth between you and April and spoke in an exasperated tone.

"Great, now there's two of you."

"TAKE THEM NOT ME!!" Dave yelled, still cowering from the Daycare Attendant.

"What a pussy..." your sister muttered, causing you to chuckle. Dave heard this and his fear was now replaced with irritation.

"PUSSY?! DO YOU KNOW THE HELL I WENT THROUGH WITH THESE THINGS?!" He pointed to the animatronic that looked ready to rip him to shreds.

Dave continued with his rant about how horrible his night was when your boss walked through the doors.

When he saw what was happening, he was about to intervene, but you subtly gestured for him to wait.

"--AND THAT MOON TRIED TO FUCKING KILL ME!!" You glanced at the said animatronic, who inaudibly grumbled something under his breath.

You started sniffing the air, making Dave stop his rambling.

"Do you guys smell that?" you asked. Everyone except your sister gave a confused look.

"Oh, I think I smell it too!" your sister replied.

"I don't smell anything," Dave stated.

"Really? 'Cuz it smells like a whole lotta bitch." You deadpanned. Mr. Smith and April were trying so hard to contain their laughter.

"Man, I wonder why this clown was hired," April added. Dave was about to say something, but you spoke first.

"Now, now April, Dave isn't a clown..."

"Thank yo-"

"He'S ThE WHoLE CIrcuS!!" you cut him off. The room was now filled with fits of cackling and wheezing. Even Moondrop gave a few chuckles.

"FUCK YOU ALL, I'M GOING HOME!" He stormed out of the establishment and the laughter soon died down.

"Man, did you see his face? Priceless!"

"What a way to start a morning." your boss chimed in. 

"Glad to see you recover so quickly, Y/N! Who is this?" He gestured to your sister.

"This is my twin. The less cooler version on me." your sister scoffed before leaving you two alone to text someone.

"So Y/N, since we now found new recruits, I was able to rework your schedule so you wouldn't be too exhausted the next day. Apologies for making you work long hours, but here's your new schedule! You will now be working from 12 AM to 9 AM. Your pay will remain the same."

"...Will I still get fazcoins?"

"Of course! Do you think you're feeling better enough to start your shift tonight?"

"Yessiree!"
.

.

.

On the drive home, you felt like you had forgotten something. You paused the music that was playing and turned to your twin.

"Hey, April." 

"Hm?"

"Are we forgetting something?" 

"Mmm, I don't think so..."

After a moment of silence, you decided it was probably not important and continued to vibe to your playlist.

Back at the Daycare~

Moondrop was in the ball pit making sure that a kid wasn't stuck inside, but all he found were a few maps and...

"...Is this canned corn?"

A/N: Updated January 20, 2022

Wahhh, that chapter was so short xd

Not sure if y'all noticed but Y/N is the only person in this story that refers to Moondrop as they/them while everyone else uses he/him.

Edited August 10, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 115 16
Lucas was pissed, taking his stupid brother gregory to a childish pizza plex, besides, he read all about faz-bear entertainment, the accidents, the d...
48.2K 1K 41
Y/N has just landed herself a well-paying job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex as the robotic technician, and she is EXCITED! She had no idea that...
113K 2.6K 23
"๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช." "๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ." โ™ก๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐–๐Ž๐๐“ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐๐Ž ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐†๐„๐“๐’ ๐€ ๐‰๐Ž๐ ๐€๐“ ๐€ ๐‚๐„๐‘๏ฟฝ...