Married to Married Woman 🔞 ✅

By honeybunchbugs

She is a widow. The moment she became a widow was the moment she became his. He saw her in her miserable stat... More

A WIDOW
THREAT TO MARRY
FIRST NIGHT
RAPE
HONEYMOON PLANNING
ISLAND
SHELLS AND PEARLS
CONFESSION
I LOVE YOU
REMARRIED
WEDDING NIGHT
RETURN TO MANSION
DADDY!!!!
MIRROR
FAINTED
UNWANTED GUEST
LUNCH
DRUG
BIRTHDAY
MISTRUST
TRUST
TRUTH
I FORGIVE YOU
END OF THE ENEMIES
CHANGE IN LIFESTYLE
BULLET
ATTACK
BABIES?
FAKE
VIBRATOR
CHALLENGING
ABORTION
COMPROMISE
AMORA
EPILOGUE - 1
EPILOGUE - 2
EPILOGUE - 3
CHARACTER JUSTIFICATION
REVIEW
ATTENTION GUYS
IMPORTANT
BONUS

PREGNANCY

14.7K 449 39
By honeybunchbugs

SERIES - 34

"Are you really not going to let me go. For sure"?

She asked for nth time on the purpose of annoying him following his path from dining to their room.

He didn't respond as usual.

"I dreamt of many things with you and my children. How am I supposed to fullfill my ambitions if you keep me in house arrest"

He turned around swiftly to look at her.

Ambitions?

That's a bit more now.

He again turned his heel and grabbed his files checking on them. But she still continued like a noisy child.

"You know. I dreamed of going to a Disney land with our children. Our first child will get dressed like a Rapunzel and if we have a second child then he or she will be costumed as Pascal the chameleon. What do you say".

"What will you dress them if they are none".

She just looked at him hopelessly.

Saying that he calmly sat down on the bed revising the files.

She again coming to her senses she gasped audibly and was going to plop herself on the bed on her stomach when she immediately remembered and plopped herself slowly on her back and looked at him.

"Donot say like that. The little pun inside me will get hurt if it listens to you. Don't give a bad impression".

That caught him. Bad impression.

But he forced himself to concentrate on his file. It is being hard when she is talking about their children with such beautiful dreams.

"I even thought to visit the beach with you and with our children. They will have fun playing there. And yeah".

She got up excitedly looking at him.

"The island where we spent our honeymoon. I thought to show our children those shells and fireflies in the sea too. It will be like fulfilling our memories too".

It became hard to turn the page of the file in his hand.

Everything she is saying is making him difficult to do things as the love is stirring up more. But he refuse to have any hopes to just get crushed.

But then again, his wife is doing a very wonderful work in making his heart soft. Few days passed as he was not that good as he was at first but as days goes on she started to talk things that is making his heart soft for her and the children.

"You showed me Italy and my eyes fallen on several baby things. If you don't allow me to go out how am i supposed to buy all those to our children. Matter of the fact. Am i not even allowed to your office to give lunch".

Closing his eyes he put the file down. He didn't thought if these many things at the time of giving punishment. But now she is mentioning all it is becoming too hard.

"You can go out to our park and garden in the mansion".

"Not enough. I want to roam with you and with our children each holding babies carriage".

"You are dreaming too much Aera. And you know better than me about what happens if you keep more hopes and dreams".

"You are that one leech with poison. Do you have to spoil my self confidence too. You are being too much bitter".

"Truth always tastes bitter".

"Then facts always tastes sweeter".

She said rounding the bed coming towards him.

"Who said"? He asked.

She took away the file from himself and plopped herself on his thighs comfortably. And he secured her with his hands immediately.

"I said". She said winding her arms to his neck and raised her head to look into his eyes and said about what she was preparing herself to say from long time.

"Look. As per the reports, if my condition gets too worse instead of getting better then I will listen to you no matter what. At that moment I will respect your decision. For now be normal with me. Your face and eyes are all saying that you are weighing some invisible weight on your heart and I'm not feeling well. Please.  Be normal with me and the baby".

"Am i cursing you or the baby".

"You need to take more care of me. Like you used to talk about the baby in the past one month".

He remained silent gazing at her while she too looked at him. After a moment sighing she leaned on his chest resting her head. And then suddenly she came to her previous posture and looked at him with a bit hesitant eyes.

"How about like this. We will observe for 3 months. And if my condition gets better we will keep the baby and if my condition goes worse y-you know....... I will listen to you".

Still looking at her features after a while with a big pause he hummed in acceptance.

She gave him a tight smile and again leaned on his chest closing her eyes.

"Are you sleeping".

"Hmm". After waking up late and taking a warm fresh bath and then stomach full of food she felt a deep urge to take a good nap and she dozed off yawning.

He let her sleep on him for sometime and grabbed the file and looked at it. After making sure that she slept he slowly put her on the bed setting comforter and a warm cozy blanket on her.

She snuggled in the blanket adorably and turned around to her side. He can't beleive that his girl, this woman became pregnant with his child.

After a while not seeing any hint of her waking up he took his coat and wore it. He walked in the direction of the lift to reach sixth floor so that he could talk about her medications, diet chart and excercise and all that.

He didn't fail to take care of her. After that day he started to be a bit gloomy and not that active but eventually due to her behaviour, chirpings, talkings and most importantly sharing her dreams about children to him melted him a lot.

***

"Do you have to force me like this"? She said glancing at the milk with saffron flavour in his hand.

"What if i force you. What are you going to do".

He admitted so frankly that he is actually forcing her

"Remember what did you said that day. It's near to the third month". And now he is warning her.

She took the glass of milk with cringey face and started to gulp down the milk. And he stayed right there to witness her completing the glass of milk.

Once he caught her red handed while she pour out the milk in washroom and came out of the bathroom thinking he is not there. And without even sharing a word he concluded that she wasted the milk when he didn't found that milk taste in her mouth.

After finishing she handed him the glass feircely and said.

"I've finished. Go wash the cup".

".....".

After a pause he raised his left eyebrow and looked at her daring to repeat it. However at last he asked her.

"Are you ordering me".

Aera rubbed her slightest bulged stomach and said.

"No. I'm just pregnant".

He nodded approvingly and pretend to think for something and then he said.

"Then let's go. Have some excercise".

She whined but however he gave some time for her to sit ideally as she drank milk and took her to the excercise.

The days were spent good, with her morning sickness and night eatings. He even predicted the time about when she wakes up at night and accompany her in whatever she eat. He mostly stayed in home and took care of her medications and even appointed Iri in his absence. Though he hate her she us still worth to be trusted by Aera. So he let her be.

And soon the third month approached and they consulted the doctor according to her monthly appointment. And to their relief her condition improved to somewhere near to 60%.

"The improvement is quite good just by 3 months. And if you still work hard the improvement may gain. At the last month's of pregnancy from 6th month be more careful and work hard. Then there are chances to have a safe delivery".

Listening to this Jungkook let out a sigh. This is something very good. Finally the arrow is pulled out from his body. Now it's just he need to take good care of her and no need to worry about the things. From that day he took more care of her and even imported food from different countries that are good for pregnant women and fed to her.

***

"Do you know how crazy would pregnant women carve for sex"?

She said plopping herself on the bed spreading her arms horizontally at the centre of bed.

"And you know I don't want to take any kind of danger".

"You can be precatious like the first time we did during our pregnancy".

"It's your fifth month Aera. We need to be more careful".

She rose up from the bed in the half way studying herself on her elbows peeking trough her good bulged stomach.

"Is it really you who is saying no to sex. You are not my Jungkook. Don't regret it later".

"...".

"From how many days you are having that desire".

"So many days. I controlled okay"? She said with her eyebrows furrowed looking at him turning to her side resting her head on her hands. .

"How awful it is to a husband if he is unable to fullfill his wife's desire".

Listening to that she looked up to have an amazing scene of her husband taking of his coat and she drolled over his body who is giving a show of his abs with his broad shoulder and his body is nothing looking like normal I stead massive.

Like that the night was spent with blissful moans and throaty groans. He consumed her in the gentliest way possible and at last he have to take a cold shower as she is already exhausted and he no more want to do any sex afraid he may go wild. He controlled his extreme desires.

Her buldging stomach is not at all a distraction for him. He adores it and his heart feels content looking at her knowing that he had his child over there in her stomach,in her womb.

But her breasts.....are for pure distraction. These days she became busty. With heavy bossoms and her body became a bit more fleshy. She gained some extra skin with extra weight and in all of that he looses everything whenever he sees her ass.

It's no more that small but a bit big equal to busty and he can't take of his eyes when she walk in her gym outfit looking at the her back.

He too controlled his desires whenever he saw her exposing skin, whenever she does excercise. And when she asked it he totally lost it. Today he got to touch her everything. Her breasts are even more tender and tempting to touch and massage, while her ass he just want to spank out of it making red. But he put his kinky side aside as he donot want to do any such things right now. Still 4 more mont--- no still 7 more months and he can do whatever he want.

'....'

'......'

'.........'

'Fucking seven more months!!!?. God bless me with patience'.

The next morning in his full attire he is checking on his Aera's dishes while having his black coffee at the same time. Just then he saw the sight that could make his day.

The love of his life.

Rubbing her sleepy eyes lazily she came out of the room gazing here and there. Her hand on her back waist supporting her big bump pouting out cutely. Finally reaching to the kitchen she yawned a little lazily with her little hand blocking her mouth.

*******

*So fucking adorable...*

Her baby bump looks even more adorable while it is pouting out with her stomach front. I'm actually amazed that it is that big despite of 5 months. But I'm actually thankful that it is only one baby. I still fear of her pregnancy even now and twins may do worse in healing. 

As soon as she came here I immediately took her to the dining table not wanting to show what is actually there for her to eat.

"You didn't bath"?

I asked looking at the large t-shirt of mine on her with a pair of pants which must be worn by her in the morning. This dress is only making the baby bump look more and adorable.

She shook her head side to side and said.

"But I brushed".

Good thing that I cleaned her neatly yesterday night.

"Then take a bath".

"I'm too hungry to take a bath".

"What do you want to eat".

A priceless beautiful smile formed on her face.

Damn how heartful she smiled.

She and her food is something that became first person, second person while I became a third person.

"A donut.....no. Two donuts".

Her list doesn't stop there.

"And"?

"A chocolate flavour pastry".

"And"?

"And rice cakes".

"And"?

"I'll say after eating".

"Good then. Iri bring that food".

Her smile sparkled like crackers ready to eat. Her hairs are bit messy but not too much. Her features are glowing like crazy and the bump is not failing to attract my attention. My hand involuntarily landed on her bump and rubbed it overall her stomach gently feeling it while she didn't gave much reaction. She was so user to this habit of mine. . I'm waiting for the moment when it will kick.

She is lucky to have the bump herself. She can feel it whenever she want. I observe her on almost every morning when she justs tightens her loose clothing around her belly so that she could see her bump. And I lay there only to enjoy the scene in the fresh morning. I even recorded her looking at her bump in the mirror. She really loves and so happy for being pregnant. This the most beautiful part in our life cycle. Then again after a long time spending like that in some de views and front views with a triumph smile she loosens her clothes and flees away out of the room to eat something.

But going out she feels insecure of her bump and wears a loose baggy clothes that she will be drowned and she looks exactly the beautiful cute girl ever. The bangs over her eyes gives even more fresh look like a young girl being pregnant. 

Soon enough the hot steaming dish was placed infront of her. As soon as she gazed she cringed her face and looked at me.

"Jungkook please".

"But you have to eat atleast this portion of healthy food Aera. You are already eating too much unhealthy food" .

She gasped.

"Are you saying. I'm eating too much. Don't forget the baby in me must be an eating monster just like you. Donot blame me".

"No baby. I'm not at all saying that you eat much. You eat too much less that keeps me worried wether if it is sufficient for you and the baby. You need to eat more".

"Yeah. My appetite is so small". A cute pout on her lips. Does she have to seduce me like this when we just had an intimate night just before few hours.

"That's why I don't want it. What if Donut, cake and rice cake doesn't fit in my stomach. I'm not eating this". Saying that she rose up on her feet with her hand on the bump and even before she go I dragged her back gently on my lap and made her sit properly.

"Baby I'm sure those all will fit. But please for now eat these". I long ago stopped using my stern voice and demanding voice to her. It happened that she cried even for small outburst from me. So I'm controlling myself. But then again her mood takes a sharp right turn and the tears never exist actually. I'm genuinely careful of her mood swings.

"No way. Look at those boiled vegetables. Iri even put a literal plant and grass in it. To the worst there is atleast no piece of potato. I don't want to eat it".

"Please baby. Just for this once. After this i will give you all you asked and in the afternoon you will be fed with meat and at dinner whatever you are favourite things are. For now just eat these".

It's compulsory for her to eat vegetables in the morning. After morning sickness, breakfast is the only thing she doesn't vomits. Later on the desserts whatever she eat and the lunch, dinner, snacks she almost vomits it at any particular time. This is the survey of her I studied. But sometimes she vomits breakfast too.

"No~". She whined and i already see her tears formed at the corner of her eyes and her chin wobling. I'm too much depressed feeling that if I'm really forcing her to that extent or is that because of her pregnancy hormones.

"It's okay then. Eat later ----

"But I'm hungry". And the tears stopped right at the moment and slowly she looked at me. Her crystal doe eyes shining more and looking too innocent that wants me to lunge on her like wolf and take off her innocence.

"Then eat the veget----".

"No"! She banged the table with he lr little fist and i sighed. She is angry now.

"Fine then. How about you eat rice cake first and then eat vegetables and then your donut, pastry and CHOCOLATES".

"The one I bought from Hongkong".

Her tongue swept over her lips and her eyes showed contemplating wether to agree or not. So I voiced out even before her mood swings  swap.

"If not I'll just send the chocolate box away".

And now it seemed like it worked as her face showed that unwillingness. Then her lips moved.

"I will eat".

She said but her hands were chained down with invisible chain still unwilling to eat so I fed her with my hand.

"Did you ate".

Here her clever mind goes.

"No".

"Eat with me".

She took the chopsticks from my hand and took a pure big piece of vegetable and bought it to my lips.

You see. Now the major portion will be fed to me. But when it comes to desserts her gaze falls on my portion too as if hers is not enough. 

Before pregnancy her appetite was so little. But now it is big enough.

This baby literally bought a new colour in her, full filling the rainbow colours in our home.

And i just hope the baby to come out to the world safely and my wife to be alright. Thinking of that I can't wait anymore.

As the days passed and six month of hers her stomach is bulged large enough making her walk uncomfartably. She started walking like penguin. And the cramps in her body not doing anything good for which he had to wake up from his sleep to give her a good message.

"Thanks a lot". She said with her closed eyes relaxing in his massage. It is extremely amazing and he is almost trying to massage at the right point she is guiding.

"My duty baby".

Listening to that she smiled and dozed off.

Later on he too joined her bringing her close to his body wrapping his hands around her only to get loosen and get parted away. But for now her new kind of scent is addicting him so he kept her close to him.

It was her sixth month and her condition improved even more better to his relief.

He took care of her like a true gentleman. He never failed her except for taking her out.  But other than that he always was side to her. During her insecurity of her body he cheered her up and forced her to eat when she didn't want to eat.

And eventually one day while they are having kiss hugging closely to each other, her bump touching to him he felt a jerk down. His eyes snapped open and looked at her while she did the same. His gaze falled down and look at her bump from where he felt the vibration.

"The child kicked".

She said feeling her bump with her hand and then a large veiny hand landed on her bump to feel. The baby not at all kicked. Then he put his ear to her bump it didn't kicked still.

He kissed but didn't kicked.

He talked but didn't kicked.

Getting up he closely hugged her and again gave a passionate kiss. At the moment they were going to part they felt the kick again and this time they let out a heartful giggle.

"Baby is moving in me". She said and he immediately wrapped his arms over her waist to feel the moment. There were slightest movements but he felt them any way.

He peppered some kisses on her stomach unable to show his love to the child in another way.

He took care of her all the time and hugged her closely to night just to feel the baby's kicks. During night time the baby kicks a lot.

Her stomach bulged even more. Since it is her first pregnancy they exactly don't know how big the bump will be so they kindly asked the doctor. But the doctor only said it is common and the baby is absolutely healthy.

It is her seventh month and two weeks. Jungkook and Aera are in the park. He sat side to her talking about the details of his new deal while she sat on the comfortable chair which is almost like a sleeping one and reading the magazine of baby products. Not to forget she and her husband bought a lot of dresses for the baby and many branded products. The baby's father even started to build a park for his child and an attached small swimming pool to the large one.

As she is too indulged in the magazine she felt a slight cramp on the side of her stomach. She almost sat straight to the pain but once it disappeared she sighed in relief shrugging it of as normal pregnancy cramps.

But again she got cramps and this time she sat up straight while her mouth hung open. The baby is being too rebelious today. But those cramps were common. They would come and go for a brief moment. And when she is about to lean back again she got a big pain that she sat straight gasping loudly. Jungkook immediately  looked at her seeing her movement trough his peripheral vision.

"What happened". His attention is no long on his phone".

"Nothing. Just few bad cramps".

"You want me to massage"?

"No please. Carry on. They will stop anyway".

Thinking of to massage her after cutting his call after brief discussion he immediately fast-forwarded his conversation while she took deep breaths and leaned back. But again feeling cramps she sat up on the chair and extended her hand to reach out the bottle from tea table.

As the distance is bit far abd she had a bump made it difficult. But as soon as she bent a little to take the bottle she couldn't help but shreik in pain.

Listening to that he immediately cutted the call and looked at her with concern.

"Baby what happened".

"Pain". She said.

"Let me massage you".

"N-no. It's too much".

"Lean back baby I'll help you".

He got up from his seat and rounded the chair and reached to the back of her chair. He catched her shoulders in an attempt to make her lean back but she again shreiked with the slightest movement.

"What happened".

"No. I cannot move. It is paining".

He immediately came forward to her and kneeled infront of her

"Are you okay. Or shall we see the doctor".

"No it's okay. It's just cramps. But it is terribl----

She didn't completed her sentence as she screamed in pain clutching to her stomach. The pain was so sudden and powerful that her legs jerked in surprise.

Looking at her he panicked thinking why she is having such bad and worst cramps ever.

"Shall we go to the doctor".

"Y-yes".

"Can you stand". He asked her. He want her to be comfortable first. What if the position he carries her in pains her more.

She nodded her head and tried to get out of the chair and she did. She walked few steps in slowly. In between she stopped in the way clutching to her stomach.

"Jungkook. T-this is the worst pain ever. I'm feeling like it is labour pain". She said breathing deeply so that the pain may calm down.

"It's impossible baby. It is only seven months".

"B-but it is paining like hell". She said supporting herself to the wall while he protectively surrounded his arms around her.

As she said that she suddenly gasped as her body shrank  in upon feeling the pain. Then he heard a ear piercing scream. Panicked he immediately carried her in his arms and was taking her in.

"Jungkook. I'm feeling like the baby is about to come".

"Impossible". He said again.

"BUT IM FEELING. THE BANY IS IN MY STOMACH". She shouted at him making his head snap towards her.

"I'm sorry b-but it is paining".

"We are almost there".

"Oww". She shreiked in pain as tears ran down from her eyes.

"I-I think it's premature delivery Jungkook".

"What the hell. The baby cannot come out. It's not the time".

She only cried helplessly. She absolutely have no patience to explain him though he knows about it.

He reached to the lift and took her in still carrying in his arms. She still screamed in pain. And they are in the lift going up when suddenly Aera opened her mouth in shock.

Feeling something down in his hand Jungkook looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed.

"B-baby. You are wet down. Your dress became damp".

"M-my water b-broke Jungkook".

Umm...this chap may be a little bit boring but I don't want to jump to the conclusion directly. So I described few cute moments of pregnancy that they are sharing. I hope you like it.

And vote and comment on this chap loblies. Be ause it is about to end. 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 64K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...
179K 4.4K 22
Jk- Trying to escape? I breathed not able to speak anything. He was clenching his jaws & his hands formed a fist. He looked terrifying like a satan...
117K 2.3K 38
"Remember now you are stuck with me" . . . . . . . . . "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!?!?!?" . . . . . . . . . "Because you made me want you...
1.7M 56.8K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...