All My Portags D Ace au

By emmasuriname

This is just some ace au I wrote nothing else. Some of this are just funny things I wrote out of boredom sinc... More

Ace you are not marrying whitebeard!
what does ghost ace do?
the whitebeards watch encanto?
how was ace made?[not in that way perverts]
meeting the family inlaw
i hate this...
You know what? fuck you Teach.
Why ace is the best brother in law.
The dark spades
I am nothing like him!
The Dark spades 2
marco did not!
The pain we share
Stalker Villain x Obsessed Hero
♤Something we hold dear♤

The carnival? what is that?

41 3 1
By emmasuriname

Yall know when i heard luffy was Brazilian I had to do this :>

Story.

When the ASL were kids garp took the kids to a carnival. The kids all enjoyed it as the dancers would take them on their cars and dance with them. Luffy enjoyed it happily as there was an after party with lots of food.
Garp told the kids that the carnival people only go to different places once a year and this year he saw it was close by as it was also safe. As years passed each brother wanted to dance in the carnival with their own costumes. They always talked about going as birds with their favorite colors. Ace was young back then and drew his costume with the help of Sabo who also drew a matching costume with Ace. Luffy was well luffy.
.
As the accident happened with Sabo they stopped and didn't continue the costume..
.
As years go by they found out Sabo was alive... after a lot of punches and swears they were together again. So they planned to go to the next carnival together.
.

Ace was busy in his room making a costume for the up coming carnival. He kept it a secret from everyone as he was busy making it. Ace had gotten his own fabric from some island. He was trying to make a red bird for himself. It was hard to keep it a secret from izo who was getting curious.

.

Sabo was running away from koala who wanted to see what Sabo was doing with all the blue fabrics. Dragon nodded as he knew exactly what Sabo was making but he knew Sabo didn't want koala knowing so he stopped koala.

.

Luffy was having fun as Robin was helping luffy with his costume that had many different colors representing the crew. Nami was confused but didn't really want to know as luffy is luffy.

.

Ace walked up to whitebeard.

"Pops..."

Whitebeard looks at ace confused.
The commanders weren't paying attention to Ace as they were arguing since haruta colored all of their hair but Ace was un touched as Ace wasn't in his room when he did that.

"What is it son?"

Whitebeard asked as he looks at ace.

"Do you know what a carnival is?"

Whitebeard laughed but stopped as he saw Ace was calm.

"Of course son why are you asking me.?"

"My grandpa invited me to go with him to the carnival. I wanted to ask if I can go"

Whitebeard nodded.

"Go ahead but don't get hurt."

"Thanks but this year it's on a big island I wanted to ask if everyone can come."

Whitebeard was surprised but laughed.

"If you can find where they are this year and a fast route I'll allow it"

Whitebeard said which made Ace happy. Like a child who got a toy.

.
.

As days passed they all arrive to the island where the thing was being held. They all were surprised to see the strawhats with their allies and the Revolutionary Army for some reason garp was there too.

"ACEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

They all turn to see a kid running towards Ace with garp who was running after him.

"LUFFFYYY NOOOO"

Ace said as he ran away from luffy and garp. Sabo was hiding behind dragon which he was found by his brothers who also hid behind dragon.
Garp stopped as he was stared down by his own son.

"Brats come out for my fist of love."

"Hell no!"

Everyone was confused as they watched whatever that was.

"You brats better get going its about to start"

Garp said to the three brothers who nodded and quickly ran. Making the others confused.

"Don't worry your all going to enjoy this"

Garp said while looking at the other people. Garp then took a pink powder and smacked it onto dragons face.
The Revolutionary Army were shocked as they watched a marine do that to their boss who just took it.

"You all better get used to this powder quickly there is going to be a lot of this in a few minutes "

Garp laughed but was quickly smacked with powder by his own son only the color was light blue.

"Likewise father"

Dragon said as he handed the Revolutionary Army the powder.

"You all should relax."

Dragon said as he followed garp.
Everyone was confused but followed them.

.
.
.

As they walled they saw so many different colors in one place. So much party floats . Many dancers with costumes.

"Garp-San!"

A female dance ran towards garp.
She was dressed so exposed but it was a beautiful costume.

"I see your here to enjoy carnival again with more people!"

She said happily as they looked at them.

"I hope you all enjoy this! I just saw your grandsons their costume is amazing. I know for a fact you didn't help with it"

She laughed as she looks at him.

"Do be warned we are going to use a lot of color powder I hope your friends are prepared "

She said as she ran away.

.
.
.

"Someone explain please."

Izo asked confused.

"You all don't mind getting your clothes dirty right?"

Dragon said to them.
Which got a lot of people glaring at them.

"This is carnival which means a big party with a lot of powder."

Dragon said.

"Wear something that you don't mind getting dirty that's the only thing I'll say to you"

Garp laughed as he took of his uniform to show a white shirt with white pants.

"I don't know how you do this "

Dragon said as he shook his head and took off his cape which the Revolutionary Army protest.

"Relax I'm wearing a white hood."

Dragon hums as he joins his father.

"The show is about to start"

Dragon nodded as he stood in the crowd. Everyone was confused as they watched many drummers.

"Let's come together, singing love and harmonia"

They all watched as the women sang and danced.

"We are so different, but we're the same inside our hearts"

The words made their hearts feel so warm..

"Beautiful colors, just as far as the eyes can see ya"

They saw the women throwing powder and streamers at them.

"Open your wings, fly when you hear the call"

They all turned to see Ace and Sabo dancing together with luffy throwing powder at the crowed.

"Let's celebrate, for we are beautiful creatures
Come spread your wings, dance and sing songs about freedom"

The woman were are singing beautiful as Ace and Sabo just danced as if they were one person.

"Like lah lah lah hoo hoo, One for the jungle família ,Like bah bah bah boom boom ,Calling the beautiful creatures"

Thatch was then hit by luffy with yellow powder which annoyed him but he didn't mind as he was enjoying the show.

"Come this way celebrate
Laugh and dance all the way
Follow me sing along
Lah lah bah bah boom boom"

Law was covered by blue powder by Sabo. His crew tried to stop him from attacking Sabo but then kidd was also hit with red powder by Ace. Which made Law laugh and they started to cuss each other out.

"Já disse que Jade chegou
Já disse que já disse que Jade chegou"

They watched as Ace sang.

"Já disse que Jade chegou
Já disse que já disse que Jade chegou"

They all watched as the brothers were joining Ace singing with the women.

"Pop-pop, I am the pop-pop
I am the tchh I am your pop-pop
I am the pop-pop-pop, tchch pop-pop-pop
I am the pop-pop the tchhhchhc pop!"

Garp joined in the singing and joined them dancing. The brothers laugh as they threw powder onto their grandpa.

"Let's celebrate, for we are beautiful creatures"

The brothers sang as they pulled their friends to join them.

"Come spread your wings, dance and sing songs about freedom"

Koala was confused as Sabo pulled her up and started dancing with her. It made her heart race as she saw Sabo was half naked his chest was showing and he wore blue glitter with his blue costume. The brothers were whistling as they watched Sabo dancing with koala.

"Like lah lah lah hoo hoo
One for the jungle família"

Luffy was dancing with his crew who were very embarrassed. The allies didn't wanna dance but bepo got swept away by the woman and Chopper too.

"Like bah bah bah boom boom"
"Calling all beautiful creatures"

Ace smiled as he danced with Marco whose heart was beating fast as he saw how breath taking Ace looked like. Ace was covered in red powder with glitter in his hair while wearing an exposed outfit that almost made him look like a fire bird.

.
.
.

As hours passed the show was over. The women all laughed as the brothers began to eat the feast they prepared.

"I'm glad that you all enjoy the show"

The women chuckle as they give the brothers more food.

"I think I'm in love yoi "

"Don't worry Marco-San I'm in love too"

Marco and Koala could help but blush at the fact they danced with them. Luffy was having fun eating more as his brothers finished eating.
Ace was pulled aside by izo who was questioning Ace about his outfit.
Sabo chuckles as he was also pulled by iva.

"I hope you all join again next time"

The women said to Whitebeard and his crew.

"Oh I remember when dragon joined us dancing too"

The woman chuckled then the Revolutionary Army and Sabo began to question her which made her laugh.

"Well it all started many years ago... when he met his wife..."

.
.
.
.

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
23.9K 815 45
People call her cruel. people call her heartless. Nothing wrong with it. Raphael was a heartless monster. Many people died at her hands. But a lot we...
1M 38.4K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...