The carnival? what is that?

Yall know when i heard luffy was Brazilian I had to do this :>

Story.

When the ASL were kids garp took the kids to a carnival. The kids all enjoyed it as the dancers would take them on their cars and dance with them. Luffy enjoyed it happily as there was an after party with lots of food.
Garp told the kids that the carnival people only go to different places once a year and this year he saw it was close by as it was also safe. As years passed each brother wanted to dance in the carnival with their own costumes. They always talked about going as birds with their favorite colors. Ace was young back then and drew his costume with the help of Sabo who also drew a matching costume with Ace. Luffy was well luffy.
.
As the accident happened with Sabo they stopped and didn't continue the costume..
.
As years go by they found out Sabo was alive... after a lot of punches and swears they were together again. So they planned to go to the next carnival together.
.

Ace was busy in his room making a costume for the up coming carnival. He kept it a secret from everyone as he was busy making it. Ace had gotten his own fabric from some island. He was trying to make a red bird for himself. It was hard to keep it a secret from izo who was getting curious.

.

Sabo was running away from koala who wanted to see what Sabo was doing with all the blue fabrics. Dragon nodded as he knew exactly what Sabo was making but he knew Sabo didn't want koala knowing so he stopped koala.

.

Luffy was having fun as Robin was helping luffy with his costume that had many different colors representing the crew. Nami was confused but didn't really want to know as luffy is luffy.

.

Ace walked up to whitebeard.

"Pops..."

Whitebeard looks at ace confused.
The commanders weren't paying attention to Ace as they were arguing since haruta colored all of their hair but Ace was un touched as Ace wasn't in his room when he did that.

"What is it son?"

Whitebeard asked as he looks at ace.

"Do you know what a carnival is?"

Whitebeard laughed but stopped as he saw Ace was calm.

"Of course son why are you asking me.?"

"My grandpa invited me to go with him to the carnival. I wanted to ask if I can go"

Whitebeard nodded.

"Go ahead but don't get hurt."

"Thanks but this year it's on a big island I wanted to ask if everyone can come."

Whitebeard was surprised but laughed.

"If you can find where they are this year and a fast route I'll allow it"

Whitebeard said which made Ace happy. Like a child who got a toy.

.
.

As days passed they all arrive to the island where the thing was being held. They all were surprised to see the strawhats with their allies and the Revolutionary Army for some reason garp was there too.

"ACEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

They all turn to see a kid running towards Ace with garp who was running after him.

"LUFFFYYY NOOOO"

Ace said as he ran away from luffy and garp. Sabo was hiding behind dragon which he was found by his brothers who also hid behind dragon.
Garp stopped as he was stared down by his own son.