Why ace is the best brother in law.

Ace and Luffy were walking around on a island when they saw their Sabo on a mission (date) with Koala. Luffy wanted to go run but Ace stopped him.

"Luffy luffy a little bit too aggressive. Not hating on your creativity. But..."

Ace said as he looks at Luffy. Who was pouting.

"I think I got this one.. follow my lead"

Ace said as he walked to a guitar store and bought a guitar. People watched him climb the roof as if he was crazy.
Luffy began to whistle a beautiful tune as Ace played with the guitar. Many women looked at him. While Sabo was trying to ignore his idiotic brothers.

"Wasn't really thinking....Wasn't looking ...Wasn't searching for an answer"

Ace sang softly but beautifully. The women watched him..

"In the moonlight...When I saw your face"

Ace smiles as he remembered Marco talking to him while the moon was up.

"Saw you looking at me..Saw you peeking...Out from under moon beams...Through the palm trees Swaying in the breeze"

Ace sang as luffy softly played the drums while Sabo was getting second hand embarrassment... Koala looked so enchanted but happy as she held Sabo his hand.

"I know I'm feeling so much more...Than ever before"
"And so I'm giving more to you
Than I thought I could do"

Ace sang as he saw the couples dancing to his song..

"Don't know how it happened"
"Don't know why but you don't really
Need a reason"
"When the stars shine...just to fall in love"

Ace smiled as he watched Koala pull Sabo into the dancing circle with the other couples.

"Made to love each other"

The old man gave a rose to his wife who smiled happily as she held his hand.

"Made to be together"

Ace smiled as he watched the couples dancing...

"For a life time...In the sunshine....Flying in the sky"

Ace remembered Marco letting him ride him as they flew in the sky for a mission..

"I know... I'm feeling so much more...Than ever before...And so I'm giving more to you...Than I thought I could do~"

Ace winked at Sabo as Sabo caught the rose and gave it to Koala who was blushing.

"Oh~"

Luffy smiled as they watched Sabo and Luffy was whistling. They watched Sabo and Koala slow dancing..

"Now I know love is real..So when sky high"
"As the angels try...Leaving you and I"

Ace sang with luffy next to him.
Koala smiled as she kissed Sabo his lips. It made Sabo so red in the face...

"Fly love~"

Ace smiled as he stopped with singing.
Many couples cheered for him to sing again but he just smiled and winked at Sabo who was flipping him off out of embarrassment. Ace laughed as luffy took a photo of them with a den den.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU BASTARDS"

Sabo yelled in embarrassment as he threw his pipe at them. Ace and luffy laughed as they ran away.Koala smiled as they ran.

"I'm in love with a idiot."

Koala whispered as she blushed and ran after Sabo.... all four of them didn't realize that they were being broadcast around the world for their singing...

.
.
.

.

The end