The Dark spades 2

The day that deuce met Portags D Anna was the best day for him.
Deuce was trapped with Anna on a island and was going to kill Her for the food she found but he couldn't as she shared the food with him.

{She, queen of the kings, runnin' so fast, beatin' the wind}

He looked at the food in his hand and felt guilty.

"I'm sorry..."

He then saw those soft yet kind eyes looking at him. He saw that smile.

"It's alright I understand "

Anna said as she ate the fruit. Deuce still felt guilty but then he saw fire around her! Deuce and Anna panicked but both of them then realized that Anna had eaten a devil fruit!

{Nothin' in this world can stop the spread of her wings}

They began to plan on making a ship so they could  escape the island. With Anna her fire they could beat those birds.

{She, queen of the kings, broken her cage, threw out the keys}

As they escaped the island on the new boat they call striker deuce looked at Anna her broad shoulder.

'She will be the warrior of the North and Southern Seas'

Deuce smiled at the thought and from then on he swore his loyalty to Anna and would stay with her no matter what.

.
.
.

Luffy was running after his big sister Anna and watched as her hair flew. They were running from a tiger.

{Got raven hair, it's dark as night}

Luffy was going to fall as he tripped on a rock but Sabo saved him by holding his hand. They both saw Anna fighting the tiger and winning.

{Icy eyes, outta sight, outta sight}

Luffy stared at those dark eyes but then realized he was punched on his head  by his sister.

{Her heart, in spite, is warm and bright}

Sabo was holding back Anna from fighting luffy but both Sabo and luffy knew she was not going to hurt him but instead scold him for being idiot.

{Her smile awakes the Northern Light}

Anna pouts but smiled as she looked at them.

{Lookin' out, she calls}

"Never do that again I won't always save you."

Anna said to luffy who nodded. They took the tiger so that it could be cooked.

.
.
{"Lai, la-da-di-dai-da...}

{Who will conquer all, all!}

Deuce was loading the stuff in the ship when he saw Anna.

{Her name is}

{She, queen of the kings, runnin' so fast, beatin' the wind}

Anna was fighting with some marines.
She was trying to get her bounty up. She's crazy and deuce didn't care honestly.

{Nothin' in this world can stop the spread of her wings (hey)}

As time passed the crew grew bigger..

{She, queen of the kings, broken her cage, threw out the keys}

Everyone in their crew had one thought and one thought only.

'She will be the warrior of the North and Southern Seas'

The crew was happy to follow the woman they call captain...no the woman they call family.