You know what? fuck you Teach.

After the battle in Wano, Marco returned to his home. The island where Whitebeard was buried.. Marco wishes for everything to go back to the same.
As Macro arrived at his house he went in and fell onto his bed. It was hard... even if Marco enjoyed being the doctor here at the island... Marco felt empty... He closed his eyes to get some rest.

.
.
.

As hours passed the sun began to shine onto his eyes which annoyed him.
He slowly got up from the bed but then he began to hear noises.
He was annoyed but also confused as he tried to find his glasses but they were gone.
He sighed as he rubbed his eyes to see a familiar room... this wasn't his house but his room on the ship. Now he was very confused as he got dressed and rushed out of the room.
He ran while ignoring the eyes on him.

.
But before he reached the deck. Even if this was a dream he was going to make it right. So he went into the traitor his room to find evidence.
.

"Thatch! why did you color my shoes pink!"

"Calm down Ace its just a little prank"

"Shut up Haruta! That bastard used my lipstick Ace beat Thatch up!"

Marco his eyes widened as he saw them... Ace his lover angry but wearing pink shoes, Thatch running away from Ace and Izo. He then turned to see his dead...no alive father laughing.
Whitebeard turned his head to marco and got confused as he saw marco his tears...

"Son?"

Whitebeard said worried. Everyone their eyes were on Marco. Ace was confused as he threw Thatch into the ocean. Namur went into the ocean to help Thatch.
Marco his tears fell onto the ground. 
Ace ran to marco confused.

"Marco..? Why are you crying?"

Ace said worried as he tried to comfort Marco without hugging him but then Ace was pulled by Marco into a hug.

"Ace..."

Everyone was on alert when they heard Marco say that with a broken yet sad voice...
Ace tried his best to stand but was quickly pushed onto the ground as Marco cried.

"Whats wrong with Marco?"

Thatch asked confused as they arrived onto the deck. 
Whitebeard looks at marco.

"Whats wrong son..?"

Whitebeard asked which made Marco cry even harder.

"Whats wrong with commander Marco?"

Teach asked when Marco heard that voice he was blinded in rage as he turned into a phoenix and attacked Teach. Many people tried to stop Marco but they couldn't Marco was gone with teach.

"Marco!"

"Commander!"

"Son!"

Everyone was confused, angry but more confused. They watched the fight and saw something no one ever saw. Marco their calm collected commander was enrage and filled with bloodlust...

"Is it bad that im getting turned on by this?"

"Not the best time Ace!"

Everyone yelled at ace who was trying to hide while blushing as he watched Marco fight Teach.
The bloodlust was there and it scared everyone. Whitebeard couldn't help but trust Marco for some reason he couldn't stop Marco...

"Ace go stop your lover!"

"I cant fly you fuckers!"

"Pops stop marco!"

"For some reason... this feels right.."

Thatch muttered which made many confused as they watched an almost dead Teach fall into the sea... Marco then flew onto the deck and threw papers onto the ground in front of Whitebeard. Many people eyes widened as the papers were on the ground.

"He was a traitor pops."

Everyone was shocked as they looked at the papers to see docs on slavery and Teach his plans.
Whitebeard was shocked but nodded.

"You could have told us before attacking son."

"I know im sorry."

Ace ran to Marco and punched him as tears fell.

"Stupid Marco why didn't you tell us!"

Ace yelled as he held onto Marco his shirt. Every commander ran to Marco and hugged him.
Whitebeard laughed as he watched his children all hug Marco.
Marco smiles and laughs...

'Im home...'

Marco looks at his family and smiles...

'Thank you whoever you are... thank you.."

Marco looks happy as he stares at the sky.
He is finally happy...

.
.
.

the end