A Trager's daughter 2

By rachael_dixon

She left him without a goodbye. ~ sorry it's not that good the story is better ~ **sequel to a Trager's daugh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors note
Epilogue
Authors note
New Story!!

Chapter 2

4.7K 91 3
By rachael_dixon

Rachael's POV
-------------------
*6 months later/ 9 months pregnant*

Gemma and my dad came to London a few weeks ago. My dad finished what I hadn't in the nursery and Gemma was taking care of me. Which means I can't do anything.

I decided I wanted the baby's gender to be a surprise so I don't know what he/she is.

" So when are you gonna bring the baby home for everyone to see?"
"Probably when the little peanut can walk and talk. "
" Peanut?"
" It's the nickname I gave my bump"
She laughed. " Okay hun"

*a few days later*

I have been having false contractions a lot. I'm hoping that, that means the baby is coming soon.

Gemma and my dad won't leave me alone for more then 3 minutes. Which is a pain because I can't shower without one of them on the outside of the door making sure I haven't slipped, or gone into labor.

*Jax POV *
--------------

I was a mess.

Tig would leave with Gemma sometimes and go see her. I knew they were it was no secret.

Every time they would comeback they give updates on Rachael and the baby.

I would listen in on their conversations it soothed me to know she was happy and safe. But it also pained me to know she was happy without me.

Everyone glared at me. All the time. Clay had to make sure me and tig stayed a distance away because he still hated me. I mean I hated myself right now. If they would just tell me where she was I could explain what happened and bring her back.

Gemma almost told me once but then tara pulled into the lot and told me she had something important to tell me.

It really wasn't. It was just her trying to get back with me again.

Juice refuses to help me now. He said if she wanted me to know where she was or talk to me she would call me. I knew he was right I just didn't want to believe she didn't want to talk to me.

*Rachel's POV *
----------------------

It was time.

" Dad! Gemma!" I called from the living room.

The rushed in from the kitchen.

"What?! Is it time?!" My dad yelled.
"Yes"
"OKay tig grab the bag I'll take her to the car"

My dad ran into my room and Gemma helped me down to the car, and got in the drivers seat. As soon as my dad was in the car she sped off.

When we arrived at the hospital Gemma ran to the desk and told them what was going on and my dad helped me there.

When I got up there the put me in a wheelchair and took me to a room.

The doctor came in and checked me out and told me it was time.

After what seemed like hours of pain. I heard the sound of a baby's cry.

"Congratulations it's a girl. "

___________________________
Authors note: it's a girl!! Comment names of you have a good one you think I should use and I'll take them into consideration. Thanks.
Comment
Vote
Thx:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.8K 32
Life changes but it stays the same even as time wears on. Will Storm even be able to escape the fate she was born into...
48.5K 890 14
Sinna's mother can't handle her, So she takes her to meet her father, Clay Morrow, in hopes that he will take her off her hands. Highest ranking is #...
307K 4.4K 45
Luca was opies younger sister and jax loved her but she ran away to get a life away from the club years ago, what happens when all the lies she's bee...
13.2K 275 10
Almost 4 years after leaving Charming, Jessie Morrow returns when she learns about the death of a high-ranking member's Old Lady and is reunited with...