Chapter 13

Jax POV
------------

*air port*
We all stood in the lobby waiting for Rachael and Scarlett's plane to land.

She had called each of us and told us that she was coming home. I was shocked that she actually called me but I was happy she did.

I missed her more than she realized. Everything about her I missed. I realized all over again that I need her in my life. She when the time is right im gonna make sure she stays in my life forever. 😉

Rachael's POV
--------------------

Gosh I hate plane rides and boy was I ready for this one to be over.

There was a kid kicking my seat. Rude flight people and Scarlett was having a fit the whole ride. I couldn't take it anymore.

The first thing I'm gonna do when I get home is take above long bubble bath.

*****

When I got off the plane I was so relived. I excited the gate ad saw all of SAMCRO waiting for us.

I smiled and hugged all of them. Scarlett just ran straight to Jax who lifted her easily into his arms.
It was really adorable to see. And it made my heart melt.

We made our way out of the airport gaining several stares from people passing us.

When we reached the car Jax strapped Scarlett into her car seat, While I got into the passenger side.

I gave Gemma my new address and she drive there with a line of motorcycles following us.

"Wow" Gemma said as we pulled up.
"This house is gorgeous"

"Thanks" I replied. "It took a lot of looking to find it. "

"You could have just moved in with Jax."

"Gemma.. " I sighed.

"What? you both love each other. You have a kid together. You guys are meant to be together. "

"You don't know that gem "

"Yes I do. "

We excited the car and entered the house.

It was all made up with my stuff and everything, just the way I wanted. I had hired people to set it up when I sent my stuff over with drawings of how I wanted everything.

" Just make yourselves at home, in gonna take a bath I need to relax after that long plane ride."

"I know another way to help you relax." Jax whispered in my ear.

I playfully shoved him away and went upstairs.

*30 minutes later*

I was about to pull the plug in the tub when the door opened and Jax walked in.

"Jax!"

"Oh! Um sorry.." His face turned red and he walked out backwards still looking.

"Jax!"

He finally left and closed the door.

I got out, dried off then got dressed. I walked downstairs to see the guys watching a football game and teaching Scarlett about it.
I sat down in the only open seat which was ironically by Jax.

We were up all night watching tv and joking around. Until we all gradually fell asleep in my living room.

___________________________

Authors note: hmm what shall happen with Jax and Rachael next chapter??
Comment
Vote
Thx:)