Chapter 7

Jax POV
------------

"Jackson!" I heard my mother yell.
"What?"
"When are you and Rachael goin to get back together?"
"Ma she just got back "
"So and she's not going to stay here forever unless you do something"
"What do you want me to do she hates me. "
"No Jax she doesn't, she love you"
"Did she tell you this ma" I said getting very serious.
"Yes she did. "

I walked away from my mother not responding when she called my name. I knew I needed to talk to Rachael but I needed to do it when Scarlett wasn't around.

Maybe k can ask tig to watch her then talk to Rachael. That could work.

"Tig!"
"Yeah?" he answered.
"Can you ask Rachael if you can watch Scarlett?" I asked.
"Yeah, wait why?"
"I need to talk to her and if it turns into an argument I don't want her around to hear it. "
"Yeah okay I'll take her" he said.
"Thanks brother." I said.

Tig left shortly after and came back about 20 minutes later with Scarlett. I took it as my que to leave.

I walked out to my bike and got on before I left o heard all the guys call out good luck and even Scarlett mimicked. it brought a smile to my face.

I quickly rode off to where Rachael was staying.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.

When she did she was wearing a pair of yoga pants and a tank top, her hair was up in a messy bun and she had no makeup on. She looked perfect.

"Jax" she said letting out a sigh.
" Hey darlin." I said and smiled my signature smile.

"What are you doin here?"
"I came to talk to you "
"Okay what do you want to talk about?"
"Us"
"Jax I don't think--"
"No we need to talk about this. You just up and left for no reason and you didn't say goodbye. You just left with our child. I thought you didn't want to be tara, running from your problems." I said getting angrier as I said them.

Then I felt a sting in my cheek.

"Don't you ever compare me to that bïtch! And I had reasons! You cheated on me!! " She yelled.
"I didn't want to it was for the club I didn't have a choice." I said my voice getting softer.
"Would you have told me. "
"I- I don't know. "
"Why not. "
"Well would you want to tell your girlfriend you had to have sex with another woman"
"........ No"
"See"

She rolled her eyes then looked at me again.

"Is there anything else?"
"Yes. I want you and Scarlett to stay here. "
"No Jax I have a life where I live now. "
"You have a life here too... With me" I said then crashed my lips into hers.

And she kissed me back.

___________________________

Authors note: okay guys if you like Harry Potter I have a new story up, it's a Sirius Black one and is in the marauder era. Please check it out it would mean a lot to me! Thank you!!
Comment
Vote
Thx:)