TADASHI X READER things [COMP...

By -fromthehallows

So I'm gonna start some Tadashi x Reader one-shot stories Comment story ideas below and I will try my best to... More

Story 1--Karaoke Duet
Story 2--Broken Heart, Mended Heart
Story 3--"I'm Not Giving Up on You"
Story 4--Skating Trip
Story 5--Saviour
Story 6--Black Belt
Story 7--Paradise Proposal
Story 8--The Lucky one (part 1)
Story 9--A Dream Wedding
Author's Note 1
Story 10--The Lucky one (part 2)
Story 11--Headache
Story 12--The Lucky One (part 3)
Story 13--May I Have This Dance?
Story 14--The Lucky One (part 4)
Story 15--The Lucky One (part 5)
Story 16--Woodland Adventure
Story 17--Snowball!
Story 18--Stage Fright
Story 19--Misunderstood Obsession
Author's Note
Story 20--My Dance for You
Story 21--A Birthday to Remember
Story 22--"I am Baymax"
Story 23--For you
Story 24--Imaginings on the Pier
Story 25--Another Chance
Story 26--TOMATO SNOGS
Story 27--The scary thing about death
Story 28--Tadashi or Tutor?
Story 29--Shoot Straight
Story 30--Poetic Lover
Story 31--A Single Braid
Story 32--Fishy secrets (1)
Story 33--Fishy Secrets (2)
Story 34--Turn Down for What?!
Story 36--Trying to Cope
Story 37--Paralyzed by...what?
Author's Note...AGAIN
Story 38--Cat Fight
Story 39--He is here.
Story 40--The Girl in Black and Purple Converse
Story 41--JUST a Phone?! (1)
Story 42--JUST a Phone?! (2)
Story 43--Which Hamada?
Story 44--Who am I to you? (1)
Story 45--Who am I to you? (2)
Story 46--Muddy trenches
Story 47--Home Run
Story 48--Taddy Thumb
Story 49--Something to Believe In (1)
Story 50--Something to Believe In (2)
Story 51--Childish and Foolish
Quick AN
Story 52--Cramps and Cheese
AN!!
Story 53--Anything Can Happen
Story 54--"It's Complicated"
Q and A
Story 55--Tugging at my heartstrings (1)
A/N
Another A/N...and a quick vote and note
Story 56--Like Magic (1)
Story 57--Like Magic (2)
Another A/N (woohoo...)
Story 58--Loose Memory Stitches
Story 59--Courage to Fight Back
Story 60--Tugging at my Heartstrings (2)
**SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!**
Story 61--Popularly...Awkward
Story 62--Tugging at my Heartstrings (3)
Story 63--Seems nice, I guess
Story 64--Tugging At my Heartstrings (4)
Quick Author's Note!!
Story 65--Tugging at My Heartstrings (5)
Author's Note--fanfiction_awards voting!!
Story 66--Royal Problems
Story 67--Dog Owner, Cat Owner (ft. Daniel Henney)
Story 68--Flash of Silver (1)
Story 69--Flash of Silver (2)
Story 70--A Soldier's Return
A/N--100K?!
Story 71--Hot Chocolate/Coffee Date
Story 72--Just As Hard
Story 73--Late Night/Early Morning Stress
NEW CHRISTMAS SHORT IS UP!!
Story 74--Just As Hard (2)
A.N.--Fanfiction Awards!
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!
ONE YEAR NOTE
Story 75--I'd Rather
A.N.--APOLOGIES
Story 76--Conceal, don't feel...?
Story 77--Just As Hard (pt 3)
HOLIDAY ONE-SHOT

Story 35--Lullaby

3.9K 107 26
By -fromthehallows

Guide:

(Y/N): Your Name

Brr. You shivered as you entered SFIT, the rain completely soaking you to the skin. You were only just lucky that you had an umbrella and a waterproof rain jacket with you, but even those didn't get you really sick.

"Morning, (Y/N)!" you heard Fred cry, and you waved as the familiar monster-suited guy bounced around the halls.

"Hey Fred," you laughed. "What's up?"

"Not much," he said. "Well, except for the fact that most of us have already landed sick on the second rain day."

"Seriously?" You raised an eyebrow at this observation. "What happened?"

"I don't know," he shrugged. "I guess I was lucky Heathcliffe picked me up in time, but a whole lot of other people got down sick."

Suddenly, you tensed. "So...who do you know came down?"

"Let's see." Fred started to think. "There's Gogo, who unfortunately caught herself a cold speeding through the rain yesterday. Honey Lemon is fine. Wasabi is fine. Hiro's fine. But Tadashi's...not so good. He called me up yesterday. Said he wasn't feeling too well."

"Is Baymax taking care of him?" you asked.

"Apparently," Fred shrugged.

Just then, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, and Hiro all showed up at the lab, shivering.

"(Y/N)!" Honey Lemon cried, giving you a big hug.

"Hey Honey Lemon," you greeted back, laughing shakily. "Um, what's up?"

"Just that stupid weather is making me filthy!" Wasabi protested, shaking the water out of his hair. "But it's bad enough Gogo and Tadashi had to come down with colds."

"I warned him!" Hiro cried, shaking his head. "Man. When would he ever listen. I don't know what's gotten into him."

"Maybe some kind of distraction," you figured. Then an idea popped into your head, and you zipped your rain jacket up again. "I'm going to see him."

"What?! (Y/N), are you sure?" Hiro asked, grabbing your arm gently.

You laughed. "Of course. I've got the gear. What else is going to stop me from seeing my best friend?"

"Oh alright, if you insist."

"Take care of yourself, (Y/N)!" Fred called after you, and you nodded.

"Thanks guys! I'll see you later!" you called back as you exited the school, braving yet again another rain storm until you reached the Lucky Cat Cafe.

The moment the door opened, Aunt Cass turned to you and your wet form.

"(Y/N)! I thought you were at school!" Aunt Cass cried, running over to you. "Is everything alright?"

"Hi Aunt Cass," you smiled. "I'm fine. Just that this stupid waterproof coat isn't waterproof enough. Ahh well. Is Tadashi here?"

"The poor thing!" Aunt Cass said. "He's got himself a pretty bad cold yesterday for not wearing a sweater and it was super cold! What has gotten into him yesterday?"

You laughed. "I would never know. Anyway, can I see him?"

"Of course. Take all the time you need."

"Thanks Aunt Cass!" you smiled as you headed into the apartment and up the stairs to the boys' bedroom.

You stopped for breath the moment you finished mounting up, and looked around. Hiro's side of the room, as usual, was messy, with blueprints all over the place and his megabot lying on the drawer, his socks strewn all over the floor. You quickly turned your head to Tadashi's side, which was neat and orderly, much unlike his younger brother. But your eyes immediately honed in on the lump sleeping under the covers, and you smiled to yourself as you approached it slowly, making no noise as you got to his side and sat on the chair just not too far away from the bed.

Seeing Tadashi sleeping was completely new to you, and seeing him now made you feel self-conscious. Were you invading him somehow this way, especially since he doesn't look like he wanted to see anyone?

Just as you debated on leaving him alone, you heard him stir, and you stopped where you were, watching in horror as he rubbed his eyes, blinking them wearily until he saw you there, frozen.

"(Y/N)?" he asked hoarsely, coughing just as he said your name.

You felt tears spring behind your eyes, and it took all your effort for you to blink them away. "H-hey, Tadashi." You hesitantly reached a hand up to his face, stroking his forehead lightly with your fingers, surprised at how hot his skin was. "You...feeling okay?"

Tadashi laughed hoarsely, coughing at the last bit. "I feel just gross, (Y/N). Curse me for not wearing my sweater yesterday. I thought it was just a bit of rain but the storm turned out to be worse than I thought yesterday."

"You weren't the only one, you know," you whispered. "Gogo got sick too, apparently. I mean, that's what I heard from Fred this morning."

"Ahh. And I suppose you got home safe and sound yesterday, didn't you?" he asked you.

"I did. But I'm really concerned for you." You felt the tears spill down your cheeks now. Seeing Tadashi like this made you feel horrible for some strange reason.

"Hey, (Y/N), it's okay," Tadashi whispered. "I really appreciate you being here."

You wiped the tears away with your sleeve and smiled sadly, unsure of what to say as your hand dropped from his forehead and grabbed onto his hand dangling from the bed.

"It's all I can do for a friend," you whispered back.

The two of you remained silent for a bit, listening to the rain fall harshly outside, the wind howling like a monster. Pitter patter pitter patter. You felt twinges of pain shoot through you as you looked at him.

Suddenly, you saw Baymax approach you with a bowl of soup in his hands. "I brought Tadashi some soup," he explained. "Good to see you, (Y/N)."

You smiled at him. "Hey Baymax."

"I sense some high levels of distress," he told you. "What seems to be the trouble?"

"I..." You stopped speaking as you looked at Tadashi, whose eyes are closed again. "I'm worried for Tadashi."

It was all you could say before you started to cry now. Baymax understood and enveloped you with his white inflatable arms.

"It is okay to cry," he said. "But we need to find a remedy for your distress. Shall I scan you for remedies?"

You nodded. "Do whatever you can."

Baymax proceeded to scan you, and then he concluded: "Do something that you both love, and do something that would make you both feel better."

What could possibly make you feel better? You just wanted Tadashi alive and well again. That was it. Nothing more.

But somehow, as you looked at Tadashi, you recalled...a lullaby. It wasn't much--something you learned after so many years of watching The Hunger Games--but you knew that it would come in handy, somehow. You really loved singing, you really did, and Tadashi never heard you sing so...why not give it a shot, right?

Eyes not moving from Tadashi's sleeping form, you started to sing very softly.

Deep in the Meadow, under the willow

A bed of grass, a soft green pillow

Lay down your head, and close your eyes,

And when they open, the sun will rise.

Here is safe, and here is warm

Here the daisies guard you from every harm

Here your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true

Here is the place where I love you...

You didn't want to stop, and so you didn't. You felt Tadashi stir as you sang, but you just kept going, for fear that if you stopped you would cry at the painful twinges in your heart and you would never pull yourself together again.

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away,

A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray

Forget your woes, and let your troubles lay

Then again it's morning, they'll wash away.

Here it's safe, and here it's warm.

Here the daisies guard you from every harm

Here your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true

You whispered the last line so softly now, feeling the tears well up in you again.

Here is the place where I love you...

And then you couldn't help it as the tears came back and you silently started to cry, the hot tears flowing down your cheeks again. This immediately made Tadashi's eyes fly open, and he rolled over to see you, agonized.

"(Y/N), what's..." His question died as he saw you sobbing. "Hey...I'm not going to die. Just a bit sick is all."

"But what if it does get worse?" you asked, scared out of your mind.

"Hey. It won't be half as bad, I assure you," Tadashi said. "Your singing really made me feel so much better. It...it's good. I love your voice."

This made you smile just a little bit, and you reached over to touch his cheek now, pressing your hand onto it. "You really do?" you asked.

Tadashi nodded. "You sounded like an angel."

You said nothing for a bit as you rubbed your thumb against Tadashi's cheek. "Thanks, I guess."

Suddenly, you glanced at the clock, alarmed at the time.

"Shoot, is it time for class?!" you cried, getting up and shouldering your bag. "I better go!"

"No, (Y/N)!"

Tadashi's sudden hoarse voice reached your ears, and you stopped in your tracks, turning to him.

"Yes?"

"Can you...will you...stay with me?" Tadashi asked weakly, holding his arms out.

You hesitated. Would you want to stay with him, or return to the lab without him? How weird it was that you wanted him to stay with you and now you're ditching him! Of course you would stay with him. What would you be without him by your side?

You nodded and returned to the bed, taking off your jacket and shoes and snuggling under the covers with Tadashi.

"If you get me sick, it's your fault," you warned him.

"Oh, I'll keep that in mind," he assured you. "Thank you for that lullaby. It beat any medicine I have ever eaten."

You laughed lightly as you wrapped your arms around Tadashi. "Any time, Tadashi. Any time."

Then fatigue overtook the both of you as you both closed your eyes and fell asleep again, hearing the rain tap outside the windows resonating in your ears.

Hey heyyy! Sorry for what may very well seem like a very bad one-shot. I'm sorry, okay?! Exams are coming up now and I got a lot of studying to do, I understand I still have a request on hold but that would have to wait since that would require me to do some research. And so yeah. Don't expect anything from me for the next little while, maybe.

that's it for now. Peace out.

-clara_hamada

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.7K 83
"I fail to see how YOU fail to see that it's AWESOME!" What's awesome, you ask? The fact that I have Hiro X Reader one-shots up? Oh please. (*giggle...
270K 5.3K 26
I'm gonna try some Levi X Reader one-shots because I love Levi and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people do as well. Also, I apologize if they suck...
82.3K 1.4K 16
Hello hello hello!! I'm back with a new story or more like a one shot book! I actually had a couple of requests for a book like this so I hope I can...
33.9K 436 9
Some random BNHA x reader one shots! Most of these one shots will have a Female reader, I was writing these mostly for myself before now so I apologi...