Secretive (Scaramouche x read...

By Snoringkittenn

"as a creature not worth a moment of my time, it seems your secrets is what I've been drawn too. You should b... More

The girl with a Kitsune mask
A two faced smile
A city of Lanterns, a city of stone
Sparkling
Fate's bloody string
Smoldering ember
Worried or disgusted?
Working nightmares
Endless sleep
Old friend and a dangerous foe
A letter or two
Cat lover
Homemade
Overloaded
The Tsaritsa's will
Midnight snowfall
Gentle eyed
Emotion overboard
Adrift in a blue gaze
Moonlight dancing
Speaking without a voice
Poisonous waters
Woven dream, Wolf and sheep
Bones and Blood
Maiden unmasked
Lady in red, gentleman in violet
Brief enjoyment
Loss of life
Whispers of unknown emotions
Sweeter moments
Starlight sapphire's
Of golden blood
Off course
Diamond Sea
The Beauty Of The Sakura
Dreams, Dances, Death
Struggle
Bloody sands
Clear the site
To Breath Relief
The Beginning
Anger
Beginning Of A Second Try
What If.
Hello Again.

Frosting

3.5K 153 110
By Snoringkittenn

"uggh.."

You groaned, slowly waking up to a dull pain in your stomach, like someone was digging their heel into your stomach.

Well..that's because someone was.

In his sleep the idiot managed to move around so much that you were pushed against the wall and he was holding you there unconsciously by forcing you there. Meanwhile he slept peacefully, almost as soundly as an undisturbed kitten and yet here you were, pinned against the wall in the most uncomfortable way possible.

"Scara-" you pushed him and watched him roll off the bed, taking the blanket with him but it did not cushion his fall. He yelped, a loud thud followed as he disappeared from the surface of the bed, you rubbed your eyes and scooched over to the edge of the bed, tilting your head at him as he groaned.

"you- you bitch.." he muttered, the back of his hand on his forehead and his other on his chest "You were pushing me against the wall with your feet jack ass..now my stomach is sore.." you flopped sideways back into the warm spot on the bed, though without covers you couldn't get comfortable again.

"i did-?" you nodded, letting out a weary sigh as he slowly sat up, "..sorry" he mumbled, slowly getting up with a drowsy posture. He picked up the blankets that fell onto the floor with him and tossed them back onto the bed, back onto you, purposely leaving you buried as he glanced up at the glass window.

"The water's dark..we must've slept all day, judging by the movement we must have left the port already. On our way to Inazuma now" he looked over at you as you writhed around to stick your head out from the big pile of blankets.

"We have? Thank goodness." he sat on the edge of the bed as you let yourself sink back into the sheets like it was quicksand. "Don't you want to change?" he inquired, giving you a quizzical look "Oh? Planning to watch me?" he scowled and sighed.

"I don't have to wear pajama's to be comfy when i sleep, i'll sleep in anything as long as a i have a bed.." you pulled a blanket over your head and groaned. "I should get to kick you for pretty much digging your heel into my stomach while i was trying to sleep" he rolled his eyes though he didn't make a retort.

Mochi leaped onto the edge of the bed, though instead of going to Scaramouche like he usually would he came over and laid next to you, curled up to sleep. Scara seemed bitter about this but brushed it off and got up, "I remember you mentioning something about a cake" he looked back as you sat up, alarming the drowsy cat.

"Ice box, over there." you pointed, rubbing your eyes and sighing "Are you..alright?" he questioned, looking back at you briefly as he searched around for the cake. "I'm fine.." you murmured a bit too softly for him to be convinced, "You sound like shit to me, are you sick again?".

You rolled over to look at him, "If i am will you be taking care of me?" You teased, covering your mouth to stifle a cough. "Nope, i'm just going to sit here and enjoy this cake" he grinned, watching as you sat up to glare at him.

"Eh whatever.." you sluggishly got up and walked to your bathroom with a slumped posture, leaving the door open as you brushed your hair and poked and prodded at your face. "Ugh..Remind me to never share a bed with you again.." you heard him scoff as you left the bathroom.

"I'm sorry i was trying to make you feel better" he commented with a glare, "Well sure and you did help, but pressing your foot into my stomach for like three hours hurts like hell". He ate another bite of cake before getting up and wondering over to you, holding your face.

"I'm sorry. did i not say that already?" He hummed, pinching your face "ow ow ow, yes you did. ow!" his grin was sadistic as ever. The tom cat observed from the bed before jumping of and running at the harbinger, latching onto his leg like he was a scratching pole.

He let go of your face and cringed, reaching down and picking the feline up by the scruff of his neck.

"You little shit- i should drown you in the ocean!" he threatened as the cat thrashed and latched onto his arm, making him shriek. You watched the scene unfold with a little grin, "Mochi~ That's so mean.." You crouched down and picked up the black and white furball.

He came to you after licking the harbinger's blood off his claws, letting you pick him up with ease. "Good job~" you glanced up at him as he looked at the scratches on his ankles and wrist, "I'm going to kill that stupid little feline.." He growled, watching you cradle the the cat in your arms.

"Aw he was just defending me~" you teased, biting back a laugh and sitting the cat on the bed and looking back at him. "I wasn't even doing anything!" he argued, hurrying off into the bathroom for a way to clean the blood off; you followed.

"Let me help." You asked, reaching for his uninjured hand and pulling him out of the way as you got a rag and got it wet. "What you were laughing at me and now you want to help?" You looked up and grinned "Yes sir, now let me see your arm".

"Fine.."

Your smile widened and you very gently wiped the blood away, double checking by wiping your thumb over them. He didn't so much as wince the whole time, "There that's your arm done.." You glanced down at his ankle and he did the same with a little grin.

"On your knees then yeah?" He teased, and you tossed the wet bloody rag at his face and left the bathroom. "Sorry i don't get on my knees for anyone, it's usually the other way around" You commented, going back to petting Mochi.

Meanwhile he huffed and grumbled something, the warmth that was absent made him pout just slightly. He wiped up his ankle and rinsed the rag out in the sink before coming out and watching you pet the purring tom cat, leaning on the bathroom doorframe.

"You sure love that blasted creature" He hummed, "Are you jealous?" you inquired while continuing to pet Mochi. "Jealous?! Of a cat!?" he gave you a bewildered look and stormed over to you, "You're jealous of my cat~ Aren't you~".

He rolled his eyes and moved Mochi out of your hands, no matter how much the cat fussed. From there he pulled you up and off of the bed, wrapping his arms around your waist and hiding his face in the crook of your neck; all in a blur.

"Let's go sleep in my bed that way i don't end up doing that again." He ordered, though his demanding tone was slightly soft. "I..alright..Mochi still has to come along though." he sighed, "Yeah whatever.." One hand left your waist to grab your hand and began to pull you out of the room.

Mochi followed closely as he looked down the hall for anyone who might still be wandering the ship, then dragged you into his office, giving you a brief moment to close your door and let Mochi follow.

"There.." he let go of you once you were both in his room, "Lay down while i change." he ordered again but you had no reason to protest since going back sleep sounded so nice. He grabbed clothes then disappeared into his bathroom briefly, reappearing and without waiting long crawled in besides you and Mochi.

You had already dozed off and Mochi was watching as the harbinger delicately encased you in his arms, kissing the back of your head as he tried to fall asleep just as quick.

Wow, is this

Is this what happy is?

+.-.+

HOLY HELL I'M BACK

HI

Anyway, sorry for disappearing for a while, i've been tired and out of motivation for a while.

i'm back with fluff as my offering for forgiveness and i'm here to make a proposition,

For the next few chapters they will be fillers, and since i'm fresh out of ideas make some requests of me!

God knows i need the inspiration.

Alright, goodbye for now <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.1K 15
scaramouche x reader genshin impact (modern au) cover art credit to rightful owner.
1.1K 23 25
Learning the hidden truth may be hard, but Y/n doesn't face only 1, but many. At one point, they might even be pushing away everybody away, only to...
100K 4.3K 39
Unbeknownst to the people of Liyue, the god of contract had long wanted to give his godhood up. The small act during Rite of Descension, surrendering...
2.3K 45 14
When the world glitches due to outworldish interference, you were thrown into the game of Genshin Impact. There are many mysteries in Teyvat and in...