17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

7》Wont Let You Go

381 25 3
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

Mina stare herself on her long mirror after struggled an hour to dress up. She blank why she dress up like she was going to a date and at same time she didnt often wore some soft skirt.

She can feel a hand slide to her shoulder and a reflection of her bestfriend.

"Look at you~. Like a girl who's going to meet her parents in law."

"Oh shut up, Hirai Momo!"

Mina push her away when Momo trying to tease her. Although Momo the one who helped her dress up like that.

She turn her body side to side as she wanted to make sure her outfits didnt too much and not even too revealing. Mina wont remember that Wonwoo has been annoyed her with tittle of 'friend'; and he keep threaten that he will detained her if she didnt listen to him.

Quite annoyed but at same time she reliefe, that Nikki was there to defend her and bully Wonwoo together.

"I dont think he gonna like the way I wore this and gonna tell me to change."

Mina furrow her brows and pout as she keep turning her body. Momo then patted her shoulder and rest her chin on it.

"Come on, Mina-chan. This is your time to show you're Mina that people crush on."

"What do you mean crush? I'm more prefer people know me as girl that will punch their face if they dare to go near me."

Momo grunted and roll her eyes. She then pull Mina shoulder to face her.

"You're a woman, Mina. Sometimes you need to show your truely side as soft Mina. Dont forget, you turning twenty eight soon."

Mina roll her eyes when Momo said her age.

"Like you wont turn twenty nine soon too."

Momo laughed before pull Mina out from her room and sit at living room. Momo helped her apply some soft make up so her face wont look too obvious.

*ting!*

Mina snatch her phone and see Wonwoo texted her.

-I've arrive. Its time to go, Nikki waited you at my parents house.-

She showed at Momo before they both stand up and walk towards door. Before Mina can go to elevator, Momo shout to her.

"Remember, Mina; Tell me when his parents approve you to be their daughter in law!"

"Damn you!"

She showed her fist to Momo before get inside the elevator. Mina check herself again through mirror wall and her phone showed her the time, its 5 pm.

Mina supposed to visit Sunghoon today, but she told him that she gonna come tomorrow.

Sunghoon has been little quite these day made Mina worried. When she asked him if he alright, he just laughed and joked with her. But Mina knew, he trying to hide something from her.

As soon the elevator door open, Mina walking to exit door and was welcomed with Wonwoo's car already parked outside.

She quick her steps to get inside his car and she can smell the scent of lemon.

"You look good."

Mina firmly smile as she keep fixing her hair.

"Good morning."

He greeted her and she respond him with raised her brows. As she can see, he wearing purple neck sweater with black sleeves pants. Just like his fashion in season autumn.

But these day, weather showed cloudy sky and it was signed anytime it will rain.

"I thought Nikki gonna come with you."

Wonwoo shake his head and started to drive away from her apartment.

"Seulgi took him on morning and I went to market with my mom as she wanted to cook for our family dinner. My father would probably arrive another an hour, so I want you to with Nikki so I can help Seulgi tidy our home."

Mina nodded her head and silently exhale as she looking outside.

She gonna admit that she jealous a bit when hear Wonwoo talking about his family. Although they lost two persons in their family, they look so happy each other.

Different from her, she only had Sunghoon. Just two of them, go through each other's suffering.

"Mina?"

She turn her head when Wonwoo called her name as soon he stop his car.

"You alright?"

She nodded her head when he tilt his head.

"Are you thinking something else or maybe you're nervous to meet my family?"

Mina nervously chuckles and scretch her head.

"Both?"

Wonwoo scoff before continue drives his car.

"Tell me about something else you're thinking now."

She exhale as she avoided to look at him and keep her eyes on road.

"Im thinking about Sunghoon. He look quite odd these days, like he might hiding something from me. I can sense it and Im worried about his condition."

Wonwoo sigh before he park his car on garage his parents's house.

Before they can go out from his car, Wonwoo turn his head to her as she look too quite for a few minutes.

"As we get inside, just act relax. My parents wont bite you."

She slowly grunted and fidget her skirt.

"It reminds me of something....."

She muttered. He heard her but he decided to not ask her before gesture her to get out from his car.

His parents house, was so big and wide; even so luxurious.

Mina didnt expected she will see that big house like castle on her own eyes. Its different from looking through internet. No wonder Wonwoo can rised his company on same level with his father, their family was gifted to be a richers generation.

*knock knock*

The solid white door open as soon after Wonwoo knocked it. Its revealing a maid and Mina can see how beautiful inside the house. Full of gold, silver and white themes on surround them.

"Daddy Wonu!"

They both turn when they heard Nikki's voice. He was running towards them and quickly cling Wonwoo's leg.

He then realise that Mina was standing behind Wonwoo make him rush to hug her.

"Aunty Mina, I missed you so much!"

She giggles before lift Nikki up eventhough his weight almost heavy for her to carry him too long.

As they both teasing each other, suddenly they heard a footsteps walking down on stairs.

"Oh, Seulgi!"

Wonwoo retorted when he saw his oldest sister walking down and straight towards them.

"Hello, freak Wonu. Long time no see, how are you?"

They both hug each other until Wonwoo patted her back.

"Im still breathing as you can see."

Seulgi twitch her lips before she noticed someone was watching them. Her eyes stop at Mina who still carrying Nikki. That boy seems comfortable on Mina and he keep playing with his toy car.

"Oh, you must be Mina. Nikki's babysitter, right?"

Mina quickly flash her friendly smile and carefully putted Nikki down as she wanted to shake her hand with Seulgi.

"I am Wonwoo's secertary too."

Seulgi widen her smile before glance at Wonwoo with odd gaze. He frown his brows when Seulgi slowly took Mina both hands.

"What a beautiful face. Do you have a boyfriend?"

Wonwoo almost choke his own throat when he once heard that familiar question. Exactly Nikki has asked Mina a same question and now Seulgi ask her again.

Mina firmly smile and shake her head.

"Its been a long time I didnt had love relationship with anyone."

Seulgi getting more excited and take a step closer to Mina.

"So you mean, you're single now?"

Mina nodded made Seulgi flashing her weird smile. She then turn to Wonwoo and patted his shoulder before pull Nikki.

"I want to go call mom that you are here. Make a good moves, Wonwoo!"

He understand what she tried to point but Mina dont. Wonwoo scretch his nape before gesture Mina sit on living room while waiting for his mother.

As soon they sit down, Mina roam her eyes surround them. Its quite comfortable for people who living inside big house, but for her, she prefer simple house.

"Can you stay here for a while?"

She nodded when Wonwoo suddenly stand up and left her.

Mina was imagine if his father will arrive soon and when they met, would his father will like her? Or maybe he wil judge her as whole backgrounds she had are not on same level with them.

●●●●●●

"Yah, what do you mean make a good moves?!"

Wonwoo hitted Seulgi head as soon he rushed inside kitchen. Mrs. Jeon who cooking can just shaking her head and choose to talk with Nikki.

"Aw, you've been single for the past 3 years! And you're age is suits to have your own family."

"Like you're not single too!"

Seulgi shake her finger to his face with victory face.

"I am but not for long."

She then walk towards Nikki and hold his shoulder.

"Nikki, can Aunty ask you something?"

Nikki stop playing his tablet and look at Seulgi.

"Did you ever wish to have a mom?"

"Yah, Seulgi!"

Wonwoo scolded her name as he caught their mom quitely laughing while Nikki seems thinking about Seulgi's question.

He was about to stop Seulgi when Nikki say something that pull their attention.

"As long Aunty Mina with me, I dont think daddy Wonu need a wife for now."

Mrs. Jeon glance at Wonwoo made him flustered before Seulgi told Nikki to go to Mina. As soon that boy go, Wonwoo quickly flick her head.

"Dont ever ask that topic again to Nikki."

"Well, make me."

Seulgi run away before he could chase her. But their mother stop him and hold his arms.

"You still cant move on what happend 3 years ago?"

Wonwoo silence before take a seat on island table.

"Son, she is the reason our family almost destroyed."

"Mom, I already move on! Its just-

"Just what?"

His eyes shaking a while when she stare him with tense gaze. At the moment he felt his mother gaze, he knew he cant hide the truth anymore.

"Its just, Im scared to open my heart back. You know how much I sacrificed everything just to marry her, but she end up bring a shame to us."

His mother sit beside him and cares his shoulder.

"Won, from the moment I saw her, I know she is not the one. And she couldnt even prove to us that she can be a mother to Nikki."

Wonwoo sigh and ruffle his hair.

"Nikki need a mother, but I dont even give too much attention to him."

"Although you're not his father, late Wonhyuk must be proud of you. Because you raised his son alone without us. And its enough to prove, that you'd enough gave Nikki everything."

Mrs. Jeon bring him into her embrace and stroke his hair before patting his back.

"Take your time, son. When you're ready, then do it. Find a woman who can make you happy and can love Nikki as much he deserve."

He sigh and nodded his head.

"I will."

●●●●●●

*ding dong!*

Seulgi and Mina stop talking when they heard bell house rang. Wonwoo and his mother also come out from kitchen and walk towards living room. Nikki stand front of Mina who hold his shoulder when Wonwoo decided to open the door.

As soon he open it, the figure show up made everyone surprise and beams in widen smile.

"Daddy is back!"

He spread his arms to sign them a hug. Seulgi rush towards him and hop before Wonwoo and their mother join them.

After few seconds sharing warmth, they broke the family hug and look at someone.

"You dont want to hug your grandpa?"

Wonwoo ask Nikki when he still standing with Mina. He exhale and begin to walk towards them before hugging his granpa.

Mina watching them without single moves or sounds.

A family hug that she dreams.

She couldnt count how many times she feels jealous towards Wonwoo as he had beautiful family.

Jeon Joon Gi, everyone knew him so much for having talented family and amazing empire business. One of millionare on South Korea and a father to clever ceo of WJEON enterprise.

Moon Chae Won, a lawyer that always out from court with incredible victory. The way she walk and talk, already proved she is brilliant woman.

Jeon Seulgi, a daughter that work as surgeon and had sweet background. Always be with her family and would make time for them depsite her busy hours. She is good example doctor on Seoul hospital.

And Mina already know about Wonwoo achievements.

A guy who cold, strict and smart are a man who had biggest company and was capable to beat his own father business. He even became one of most richest man than his father. Although he had those amazing tittles, he also a guardian father to a boy name Nikki.

How cool their family are.

"Dad, she is Nikki's babysitter and my secertary. Myoui Mina; and its been months she have worked with me."

Mina realise from her thought when Wonwoo say her name. That makes all eyes on her. She bow down her body and flash an awkward smile to mr. Jeon.

His father then took a steps towards Mina and usher his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Mina."

She flusterly took his hand and shake it.

"Nice to meet you too, mr. Jeon."

"Just call me uncle."

Mina firmly smile before all of them turn silence for a while. Joon Gi then clear his throat and clasp his hands.

"Since everyone already here, lets start our dinner."

They nodded before walk towards dinner table. Nikki stay with Mina as he can feel she look little discomfort with family gathering. A night with a high postion family made Mina feel smal around them.

Before they can started to eat, Seulgi stop them.

"Oh, I forgot. Did you guys remember I've told that someone will join our dinner too?"

Their parents nodded while Wonwoo tilt his head. Mina the only one who confuse as she didnt know that there is someone who join them.

*ding dong!*

"Oh, he's here!"

Seulgi stand up and rush to open the door. The others still confuse and waiting as the atmosphere are quite weird.

After few seconds, Seulgi come with one man. She even link her hand around him.

"Everyone, this is Park Jimin. H-he's my boyfriend."

She said with little stutter but she didnt hesitant to admit it. Jimin bow his head to them and wave his hands.

Mina caught Wonwoo's expressions probably judging that guy.

For her, Jimin look polite and good guy. She thinks that Seulgi and Jimin are pretty cute partners when they standing besides each other.

"Oh, Jimin. I'v heard about you through Seulgi. Take a seat, join our dinner together."

Joon Gi gesture Jimin take a seat beside Seulgi meanwhile Wonwoo staring him with no one can read his gaze. Mina who sit between him and Nikki, could just stay quite.

They started the dinner in peace like they are really comfortable with each others.

Mina is busy focusing on Nikki who has not be able to keep quite while eating. And she notice, Nikki actually starting to get sleepy. His eyes show how heavy to keep his eyes open.

As soon they almost finish their dinner, Nikki suddenly whine as he really cant stay awake any longer.

"I will put him to sleep."

Mina stand up and lift Nikki into her arms. She walk away from dinner table and stay on living room to take over Nikki.

While the others let her be and continue eating until they finish. Seulgi and Chae Won cleaning the table and washes the dishes while Wonwoo and Joon Gi bring Jimin to living room.

"Oh, Mina. You can put Nikki at his room."

She turn around when three mans walking towards her. She firmly beam as she actually didnt know where is Nikki's room.

Seulgi suddenly show up and touch Mina back.

"I will bring her. You guys can continue talking."

They both go leaving three of them sits on living room while Chae Won made drinks for them.

●●●●●●

"Thank you for babysitting Nikki."

Seulgi thanked Mina as soon she putted Nikki on his bed.

"Dont thanked me. I do what I have to as Wonwoo's secertary."

As they both smiling, Mina suddenly gather her courage to touch Seulgi's hands.

"I heard you're surgeon at Seoul hospital, right?"

Seulgi nodded.

"C-can you do me a favor?"

Mina eyes show how much she hope that Seulgi will help her. So Seulgi hesitantly nodded her head again before she could feel a warmest on her hands.

"I had one brother named Sunghoon. He's stayed at hospital right now for three years."

"What happend to him?"

Seulgi feel worried when Mina look down. They both then sit at couch that was placed not far from Nikki's bed.

"He's blind and I have dont much time to spend with him. I dont wanted him to be always all alone while Im working hard to pay his treatment."

Mina feel her shoulder heavy again as like she carried millions stones on her both shoulder.

"Can you, look after him if you had free hours?"

Seulgi look at Nikki and exhale before turn to Mina back.

"I will try to work on it. As long you can take care Nikki with full of love and cares."

They both glancing at Nikki again as Mina firmly smiled.

"Of course, I will. He deserves all loves and cares."

●●●●●●

2 hours later~

"You should come here often, Mina."

They both surprise what just Joon Gi said. Wonwoo and Mina decided to go after spend time with his family. The clock also almost hit ten o'clock.

Mina awkwardly nodded her head and could feels someone cares her shoulder.

"You remind me of Seulgi when she was young."

Chae Won pinch her cheeks before peck Nikki's head that still asleep in Mina arms. Seulgi and Jimin also decided to bid goodbyes as Seulgi wanted to send Jimin home.

To their surprise, Jimin actually working as self-defense teacher.

Seulgi and Jimin also announced that they will get enggage made their parents shocked. But despite having hard to accept, they actually respect Seulgi's decision to get married. As she also on edge of thirty years soon, their parents gave a blessed to them.

"Send Mina back safely, son."

Wonwoo nodded after hug his dad and bid their goodbyes to his parents, he usher Mina to get inside his car.

And Nikki still on her arms so he can sleep peacefully before Mina arrive her apartment.

"So how's my parents?"

He speak while driving made Mina look at him before she could chuckles softly.

"They are good and comfortable to talk. You really lucky to have them."

Wonwoo laughed little and keep looking front.

"In surprised that finally Seulgi will enggage soon and I will had another siblings in law."

Mina smile but then, she remember Wonwoo's story about his late twins and his sister in law.

"So, what do you think about Jimin? And....about your sister wanted to get marry?"

He stop his car as soon they arrive at her apartment building.

"Jimin's attitude clearly proved me that he can be a good husband for Seulgi. He know how to defense himself and Im sure, he can protect my sister and their childrens on future. Seulgi made a right choice, its time for her to build her own happiness on her own."

Mina nodded and open the door. She even carefully putted Nikki on carseat before she could close the door.

She wave to Wonwoo and rush inside her apartment as he drive away from her sight.

After she get inside the elevator, she sughed as all tiredness finally came out ftom her body.

"Its been a long time I hadnt go to family gathering like that....."

●●●●●●

Sunday~

Its raining.

Very heavy and severe rain.

Now Mina on her office, doing her work like usual. But a uneasy feelings attacked her heart. She have been felt it since last night until she cant sleep in peace. She even dont have a good mood today after she settled Wonwoo scheduals and served his coffee on morning ago.

She loves thunder, its like a unique sounds for her and perfect rhythm like a music.

But today, she feel irritated to listen the thunder and rains made her annoyed.

Mina remind back what happend on yesterday, when she wanted to visit Sunghoon. He didnt let her come, made her literally surprised.

Sunghoon barely showed those odd behaviour and Mina keep getting worried to see him acting like he push her away from going near him.

*ring ring!*

*ring ring!*

*ring ring!*

Her phone ringing made her startle. As she look at the screen, it was doctor Jung; Sunghoon's doctor.

Suddenly her heart attacked her to change her to be restless. Her hands sweating to accept the call and putted on her ears.

"Miss Mina!"

"H-hello, doctor Jung. What's wrong?"

"S-sunghoon! H-he-

"Why? What's wrong with him?!"

Mina could feel there is something bad gonna happend and she swear she's nit ready yet. Her feet also dant stop stomping under desk.

"H‐he's gone! Sunghoon is not on his bed! We already looking for him for an hour at whole hospital, but we still couldnt find him!"

"What?! I-im coming there right now! Wait for me!"

She hang up and quickly snatch her handbag before rushing to Wonwoo room.

*knock knock!*

Mina dash into his room and quickly standing infront of his table.

"Mr. Jeon!"

Wonwoo who startled with her appearence, stop doing his job and look at her blankly. He caught she look so panick and even sweating.

"What's wrong, miss Myoui?"

"C-can I come out for an hour?"

"Why?"

He can see her eyes teary as her hands couldnt stop moving.

"S-sunghoon! H-he's gone! Everyone already looking him, but no one could find him!"

Wonwoo stand up and pull Mina hands out from his office. He lead her to elevator until they get inside it.

Mina didnt understand why he pulled her until they arrived at parking lot.

"W-Won-

"I'll drive you to the hospital. In this heavy rain, I couldnt trusted you can drive to go there. Especially when you're in this messed."

She didnt say anything more and quickly get inside his car. He drives out from his company and went staright to hospital.

Mina couldnt stop fidgeting her fingers amd her mouth murmuring something that Wonwoo couldnt understand. But he knew, her mind are not working to think rationally. Her lips literally trembling right now and rain, made her feel a creepy cold on her body. So she shiver little.

As soon they arrive, they both rushing to where Sunghoon's ward room and they saw doctor Jung standing there.

He also look restless and panick.

"Doctor Jung!"

He turn and see Mina rushed towards him. He sighed and gesture her to get inside Sunghoon's room. Alongside with Wonwoo who stay beside Mina.

Doctor Jung pointed Sunghoon's bed. There is patients clothes that Sunghoon always wore and his bed are messy.

Mina couldnt say anything, her eyes trying hard to stop shaking. She touch Sunghoon's favourite blanket that she knitted for him. His scent was strong on it and she can smell it clearly. Her heart telling her to not crying because she believes that Sunghoon still alive.

But, one thing hits her mind.

She turn to two man that standing behind her.

"What is today's date?"

Wonwoo check his watch.

"8 *****."

Mina eyes widen and they can hear her gasping.

"It was mom's death date, and today.....its Sunghoon's birthday....."

She grip her hairs and pinch her eyes to remember what the comnection of their late mother and Sunghoon's birthday.

Again, a realisation hits her for second time.

Mina look at Wonwoo and doctor Jung.

"Mommy's grave....."

She dash out from the room and running away made Wonwoo chase her, leaving doctor Jung stoned.

He chase her until they came out from hospital and he was shocked, she keep running under heavy rain. Wonwoo cant leave her gone that easily, so he chasing her with umbrella on his hand.

They didnt realise that they already running out from hospital and they was soaked so much.

After several minutes, they arrives.

Mina panting, so was Wonwoo who stopped behind her. His eyes trying to glance their surround. Slowly, he understand.

They are in the cemetry.

She stand straight and begin to scream Sunghoon's name.

"Sunghoon-ah! Sunghoon-ah! Sunghoon-ah!"

Mina keep trying to look Sunghoon even her view was blocked with rains dropped on her face. Wonwoo dont know what to do, either to open the umbrella or join her shouting her brother's name.

She walking around cemetry until her eyes caught something.

There is guy holding a tombstone while his head hanging lower. He's wearing purple hoodie and his figure body was familiar to her. That guy made Mina's heart more restless.

Her eyes tearing back, as it was Sunghoon; she've found him.

"Sunghoon-ah!"

Mina called him and run again towards him. She hug Sunghoon from aside and started to sobbing.

"What were you thinking, Sunghoon! You make me worried like hell!"

She tigheten her hug as she can feel he touch her arms.

"Noona.....you came...."

Wonwoo listening and watching a scene infront of him. His heart sank when Mina crying so loud like how Seulgi does on Wonhyuk and Soonyoung's death funeral.

He also soaked but he didnt care. After all, they finally have found Sunghoon at cemetry with heavy and severe rains that possible for them to get hit with lightning strike. And for sure, one of them would get fever soon.

"Mina noona....why mommy go too early...."

Sunghoon stare their mother's tombstone with empty gaze but Mina's heart trying hard to stop her tears.

"This is our fate, Hoon...."

He shake his head.

"I want to meet her, noona. Its not fair daddy met her without me....."

"Please, Hoon..... dont make me scared again, I cant lose you."

The moment Sunghoon hold her skin, he already lying on her arms.

"Another years for me with you...."

He close his eyes made Mina panick again. Also Wonwoo rush towards her when she shaking Sunghoon's body.

"Andwae! Stay, Sunghoon!"

Wonwoo didnt wasting any time, he lift Sunghoon up and told Mina to use the umbrella.

Her eyes tears was covered with all raindrops that hitted her face. Yet, she felt useless. For focusing on another thing without realised, someone was waiting her.

As soon they inside hospital, doctor Jung bring Sunghoon to emergency room. Leaving Wonwoo and Mina sits at waiting chairs.

She hide her face in her palms and Wonwoo can hear her sobbing.

"He will be fine, Mina."

"Its all my fault...I should have be with him today."

Wonwoo bravely go beside her and touch her both shoulder, so he can focus on her when she's talking.

"Trust me, Sunghoon is a strong boy that I never ever met other guys. "

He's words made Mina tears keep flowing.

Mina slowly stop her sobbing but still, her lips trembling. Wonwoo then took out his coat and huddle it around her.

Wonwoo even barely give love affactionate to his parents.

So right now, he share a cold and warm side, Wonwoo, had just hugged her. He wanted to cover her from peoples noticed her crying.

Mina body shivering as she couldnt say anything that time.

"I just hope he still survive after a three years of being blind."

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 1.1K 50
If she can turn back the time, she dont want to be born in this cruel world. There is time where she want everything end and find her own life. But t...
162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...
22.2K 1.1K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...
6.5K 348 16
Due to the fall in the family's reputation and financial problems, Jeon Wonwoo, a Mafia's son is forced to marry Myoui Mina, an infamous Mafia's gran...