Living Failure

De KIMZST4R

Mina. Sana. Momo. Mai multe

Living Failure (Rework?)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 (pt 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 8

2.4K 193 89
De KIMZST4R

A/N: Have y'all decided which team are yah?

♧ ♧ ♧

A day has passed.

From the moment I woke up and prepare for school, my Mom who is in charge of lunch, uproariously motherly said. "Dear! You never ate two sandwiches, you must've had a friend!"

"The other one fell off my hand and I ate an extra one," I say while facing the mirror to adjust my dignity as a nonordinary human being.

"Aww~ Just tell the truth. Yesterday, you went home late a bit than usual. Could it be, could it be? You found yourself a club?!" Mom filled with support tells me with sparkling eyes.

I remained quiet and looks away from the mirror. "Yeah, sort of..."

"Kyaah~! My Mom's so proud of you~ You will finally have friends! That's youth for you! Mom will support you, okay? Introduce them to me someday!" Mom leans her head into her clasped hands in the side and smiles big.

I can't be rude to my Mom. Although, there are several moments she had touched a sensitive topic that triggers my nerve.

Especially, talking about Youth with me.

My Mom is my pride and joy.

I just look at her with a smile. My Mom barely smiles like that. She was never that happy.

A divorced wife will always have a broken life.

I don't wish to see Mom suffer again.

I force a smile and looks at her, "I will,"

My Mom is 35 years old, yet doesn't seem like she aged. She still looks how she used to be. I find her beautiful no matter what.

Thanks to her, I'm blessed with a handsome, beautiful, adorable, cute face as Mom.

Without it, I would've faced my life differently.

"Take care now! Mom will be waiting for you," She handed me a wrapped lunchbox and so I take it gently.

"You too, Mom," I smile at her.

All this time, I still can't believe what Dad did to you, Mom...

♧ ♧ ♧

And so, as I walk my way to school early, as usual, strolling the lifeless street is without a doubt, the best thing to do as an introvert.

A few minutes later, I've arrived at the room in a flash and I turn the doorknob open. There, a familiar scene appears before my eyes.

The same thing have happened yesterday, yet I was still taken by surprise.

It's Myoui Mina in her seat again.

Has Mina been this early before? Normally, I'd be the only student to arrive at the room first. I am personally offended by the fact that Mina was here before me, in theory.

Hearing the sound of my arrival, Mina tucks a hair behind her ears and lifts her lips to form a pretty smile. "Good morning,"

That soft voice really needs to be in ringtone.

"Yeah, morning," I casually reply whilst I take my seat close to the door.

Funny how our seats are far from each other. I took the 1st seat and she was at the last seat.

After that essential greeting, Mina and I said no more. I sit in my comfortable position and rest a hand on my chin.

Silence. The clock on the wall is ticking loudly.

So strangely, quiet. Normally, if it were just me I would've just enjoyed the silence but with someone here, I can't help but feel bothered.

I'm not saying I'm uncomfortable or anything.

It's just a random of thoughts wandering my head like Should I say something? How do I start a conversation? Does it matter, really?

On the other hand, I took a secret glance at Mina. The way she smile tells that she didn't mind sharing the silence with me. I take that means that she's comfortable. I'm honoured.

But still... it would've been better if I was friendlier.

If my character is not Chun Y/N, then I'd talk to Mina and act all flustered because of how beautiful she is.

But, I'm Chun Y/N. I remain in my character, I live for my dignity.

I won't talk unless Mina talks first.

How prideful, Chun Y/N.

Just then, I remembered. Myoui Mina is just like me. We're both introverts and don't want to fit in. I can explain why she talks less.

Not even a single word about yesterday? Or about today's club activity?

After that, Mina and I never get to talk about anything. It was only for a moment until the students arrive one by one in the classroom.

I don't think I regret anything. It's a good thing we didn't speak a word at all. I mean, that's a lot better if you ask me.

She's surprisingly unruffled, I praise.

The teacher came and class has begun. Anew life took a turn.

♧ ♧ ♧

The Helper's club room was like an opulent design you'd often see in an office. It's wide enough for more than six people. It would be hilarious if they added an air conditioner in the room, I would've stayed there forever.

As time passed, it was club hours.

Sana stretches her arms out in her seat before wrapping her hands around the hot mug Mina had brewed a hot drink for her. "So nice~"

"I agree, beautiful day, I say," Mina shows an elegant smile and pours a drink on Momo's mug, like a cool butler serving a VIP.

"I really feel at home here," Momo says.

"Good thing we saved this club~" Sana looks up the roof and feels the moment.

"We're not the one that saved this club though," Mina reminds.

"You're right ~ I feel like we're missing something," Momo joins along in sighing of relief.

"We're all here so..." Sana mumbles.

The atmosphere was filled with comfort and joy. No presence of anything evil until..

Sana slams the table, "Y/N DIDN'T COME!"

"I figured," Mina sighs softly as if she knew she has seen this coming.

"We're so stupid enough to rely on that damn narcissistic," Momo clicks her tongue.

"To be fair, Y/N did play a part and saved us," Mina explains.

"But Y/N needs to be present here, at least!" Sana whines childishly and throws an arm in the air.

"That bastard... I think Y/N is planning to go straight home as usual," Momo tells.

"No surprise there," Mina giggles softly. "This morning before everyone arrives the class, we were alone in the room," The way she voiced sounded like a brag more than a note.

"Alone, huh...?" Momo lowly response.

"I don't think I needed to ask what you were two doing..." Sana whispers.

"What now?! Are we just going to let Y/N go?" Momo grunts, her hands placed at the back of her neck.

"That's certainly not a good idea. Getting to know the members is an important thing to do as part of the club," Sana tells.

"Girls... I don't think Y/N is going home," Mina declares.

"Really?" Both Momo and Sana blink.

"Yes. It's a little bit rude to jump any conclusion to our new member, Y//N. So, let's start a safe assumption," Mina puts a hand in her chin and grins confidently.

"Like what...? Y/N peed pants and go home?"

"No... what if... we're too beautiful that Y/N can't handle us in this little room?" She says, smirking as her finger touched her plump lips.

Momo wheezed in surprised while Sana gulped hard. "Wow, I'm getting excited just by seeing your faces right now,"

"Mina..." Momo squints her eyes.

"You're teasing us," Sana chuckles shyly.

♧ ♧ ♧

I did go home.

No way I'm going to the club room of dorks.

I can already see how chaotic the room is with me on it.

Especially, Mina. She may be quiet but there's a lot of mysteries hidden inside her head.

Sana is loud and friendly, but there are times she gets really spoiled.

Lastly, Momo. She's the daughter of a gang. I can't let her beat the crap out of me and ruin my good-looking face.

I'm coming home. I'm coming home.

I have a club now and I can rest assured.

I'm definitely coming home.

On my way home, there was a swarm of paparazzi flashing a loud shot in the air. That did caught my attention and decided to look.

It was an Idol Group, 3MIX. And they seem to be heading to my school.

But before that, they were interviewed with a camera and a high quality microphone on their hands.

"Ooh," I can't help but gasp.

A lot of students and people were crowding in to get a better view of them. I sighed, hating the crowd as my legs moved away.

I'll just see them in the news.

And so, I skipped my club.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

123K 4.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dont read this if you didnt read im her manager first Sana x Female reader
5.1K 187 47
oneshots story of you and sana
10.5K 539 33
The Myouiri's | F. Reader x Twice | Twice Fanfiction
6.7K 172 36
Love can kill right? And also change you.. chae x reader [G!P] No.1 #sonchaeyoung 12/04/2024!!