𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑| Mi...

Da wheelerblossom

-𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 ᵐⁱᵏᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡᵉʳ ... Altro

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
i. 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿
ii. 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿
iii. 𝗴𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗴𝗲𝗿
iv. 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗵
v. 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗲
vi. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
vii. 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗼
viii. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭
ix. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲
x. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝘆
xii. 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗻𝗮𝘇𝗶, 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲?
xiii. 𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀
xiv. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠?
xv. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬
xvi. 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
xvii. 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐧
xviii. 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽
xiv. 𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗳𝘆
xv. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘁
xvi. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
xviii. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰
xxiv. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞?
xxivi. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞
xxivii. 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗗𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗼?
xxvii. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
xxviii. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫
xxix. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
xxx. 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐲
xxxi. 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲
xxxii. 𝐀 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰? 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲?
xxxiii. 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝
xxxiv. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
XXXIV. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
XXXV. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
XXXVI. 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧?

xi. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨

4.3K 220 181
Da wheelerblossom

"Look, this is us, and this is the nearest exit." the doctor explain in the dark, marking the paper. "But even if we somehow make it there, there's no way out."

"What do you mean?" Hopper looked after him in questioning.

"The locks are fail secure." he turned his way.

"Fail secure?" Joyce asked with an odd look.

"Like they aren't working?" Jude asked from beside Mike, wishing he was eating hasbrows for free at the diner.

"If there's a power outage, the building goes on lockdown." the older man said back with a nod of his head.

"Can it be unlocked remotely?" Bob looked him in the eye.

"With a computer, sure, but somebody's gotta reset the breakers." he said back to Bob, seemingly either against the idea or all for someone going.

"I nominate Hopper." Jude spoke up, getting a look of disbelief from the Chief.

"Where are the breakers?" Hopper turned his head from Jude.

"Breakers are in the basement, three floors down." Wills doctor said back quickly, knowing the build like the back of his hand.

Hopper stormed off. Bob turned. "Hey, where are you going?"

"To reset the breakers." Hop argued, Jude looked over quickly.

"When I nominated you, I didn't mean you go without a weapon." he looked at him crazy like, throwing his hands up. "Aren't you suppose to be a police officer?"

"What are you gonna do after?" Bob questioned him.

"Then we get out of here." Jim said back in annoyance, Mike tapped Jude's arm, making him back up with him.

"No, then the power comes back on." Bob pointed out, like everyone knew what he was thinking. "If you wanna unlock the doors, you have to reboot the computer system, and then override the security codes with a manual input."

"That was probably similar to german for him." Jude whispered to Mike.

"This is not the time." the Wheeler boy looked at him in disbelief.

Jude threw his hands up. "My apologizes. Just trying to cool off the panic Wills put on us."

"How do I do that?" Hopper huffed to Bobs previous question.

"You can't. Not unless you know BASIC." the Newby man shook his head.

"I don't know what that means." the chief said back casually, keeping one tone the entire time.

"It's a computer programming language." Mike spoke up.

"Basically like english for Bob." Jude agreed, his curls a bit flat from being all over the place recently.

"Teach it to me." Hopper nodded at Bob.

"Shall I teach you French while i'm at it, Jim?" Bob pulled a sarcastic look. "How about a little German?"

Jude gave a knowing point from his previous statement.

"How about you, Doc? You speak BASIC?" Bob looked to the older man in a begging manor.

"No." he sighed.

"How are you gonna do surgery on the Aliens when they come to earth then?" Jude crossed his arms with a look of disbelief his way. "You should really stop being so discriminating."

Mike wacked his arm. "Dude, shut up."

"Okay, I got this." Bob scoffed with an unable. "I got this."

"No. Bob." Joyce shook her head as she stepped forward.

"It's okay." he promised, hugging her tightly. "It's gonna be okay. Remember, Bob Newby, Superhero."

"You got this, Bob." Jude flashed him a thumbs up with a knowing grin.

It wasn't long after Bob left that he succeeded, the lights flickered above them before flickering on. Jude threw his hand up in a grin, wrapping his arms around Mike in a happy hug as the Wheeler boy hugged him back. They looked at the right security cameras. "He made it."

"It's open." Doc spoke after a moment, staring at the screen.

"Yes." Jude sighed in relief.

"Son of a bitch did it." Hopper smiled.

"All right, i'll meet you outside." Bob said over the intercom.

Jude shook Mikes shoulders. "We're getting outta here, Michael."

"Hold on a second, Chief." Doc got Hoppers attention, face falling on the screen.

"What's wrong?" Hopper turned back immediately.

"West stairwells not clear anymore." he said, pointing to the camera that showed a dog like creature.

Mike huffed in Jude's direction. "You jinxed it, asshole."

"What's going on?" Bobs voice came over the speaker.

"We've got some company." the old man said back.

"Where?" Bob pulled a panicked tone.

"The west stairwell." the man said back, Jude squeezing Mikes hand tightly.

"I got an idea." Bob answered, his running body flashing across the cameras.

"What the hell is he doing?" Doc asked in confusion and clear anxiety.

The sprinklers blew on the floor above the dog, causing it to run upwards at the sound. Jude shook his head. "Brains."

"Okay. Okay, that worked." Doc spoke in minor shock. "Now get out of there! Go! Go!"

Hopper threw Will over his shoulder, huffing as he held him in place. The Doctor called for him, passing the walkie to him. "Any more surprises, i'll let you know. Go! Go!"

"Okay, stay c-" Mike began to Jude, stopping as the boy laced his hand with his. "That works too."

Hopper lead the way, the group walking closely toward the doors. As they made it to the front, Jude and Mike ran out first, Hopper and Wills limb body following.

A yell echoed in the air, Joyce screaming out. The trio turned, finding her sobbing as Bob was attacked by one of the dogs. Hopper passed Will off toward the boys, running back in to fire at a few of the creatures, managing to get Joyce's body. Jude's eyes widened at, not only Bob being killed infront of him, but also the gruesome sight that was now playing on repeat in his head.

Jonathan and Nancy pulled the car up. "Come on!"

Mike pulled Jude into the car, Joyce following with Will, Hopper getting his car. They speed toward the entrance of the lab, zooming past the rest of their friends while Hopper picked them up, following the speeding car through the dark skies of Hawkins Indiana.

kylie speaks

this is a very important
chapter for jude's future
character development .

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

13.9K 298 38
𝖨𝖭 𝖶𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧: 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀...
302K 13.7K 26
-𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ᵐᵃˣ ᵐᵃʸᶠⁱᵉˡᵈ '𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙤𝙮, ...
1.4K 11 35
- ᴅᴇʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ - .𖥔 ݁ ˖🦇 ݁˖ ݁𖥔 . ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇʟɢᴀᴅᴏ'ꜱ, ʜᴀᴡᴋɪɴꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɢᴜᴇ. ᴛʜᴇɴ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʏᴇʀꜱ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ. ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴀʀʙᴀʀ...
2.3K 64 17
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇꜰᴇʟʟᴇʀ." "ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɢᴀɴᴅᴘᴀᴘᴘʏ, ʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟ...