Peter Parker + y/n

By amiwastingmytime

In this story, read as y/n's problems start with parties and drama with friends, then become much more seriou... More

meet y/n
the cafe
y/n in danger
Spiderman?
Friday night
Payback, sort of
y/n's brother
the party
after the party
next chapter
friends come first
lost
missing
finding y/n
y/n's pov again
next chapter
the chapter after last
next part
going home
she's ok, right?
17
Brad
Spiderman
the part after the kiss
the next chapter
jump
wtf why you jump?
you realise (finally)
Part 30

Part 29

294 6 0
By amiwastingmytime

*y/n pov*
"Goddamnit" I muttered under my breath when I woke up.
I was alone in a dark room, tied to a chair.
This was happening too often.
But I suppose this time it was my fault.
My head was pounding. I probably hit it when I fell.
Why the fuck did I jump, I kept thinking.
It was a really stupid idea, and look where I ended up.
I looked around at my surroundings.
The room was quite large with no windows and only one door.
I could try screaming for help, but it was very likely no one was out there waiting to come save me.
I needed to learn to save myself. Now seemed like a good time to start.
I pushed myself to my feet, huddled in an awkward position as the chair was tied to my back and my wrists were tied to the arms of the chair.
Then I jumped as best I could to land on my back.
I heard a crack, but the chair wasn't broken enough for me to wriggle free yet.
So I did it again.
"Fuck" I mumbled when my head bashed the floor a little.
But the chair was now completely broken, and I crawled away from its remains.
I hurried over to the door, then paused with my hand on the handle.
If I tried to open it but it was locked, they would know I was free out of the chair, and so they'd probably come in more prepared to fight.
"Help" I screamed out, standing behind the door.
Someone opened the door a moment later with a grin across their face. It disappeared the second he saw the chair broken on the floor.
I stepped out from behind the door and tackled him to the ground. I found a gun in his holster and held it up to his forehead.
"You don't want to do this y/n..."
"I am so done with this shit" I spat at him.
I pulled the trigger. I shot him. Several times.
My eyes were squeezed shut and my face turned away as this wasn't something I particularly wanted to see.
I'd hurt people before, but never killed anyone. Not that I was aware of anyway.
I heard more footsteps running towards me, so I hid behind the door again.
Three people ran in. I shot each of them in the back of the head before they had a chance to notice me.
I watched each of them drop to the floor, and leant back against the wall.
What was I doing? I couldn't do this.
I breathed slowly out my mouth.
I went to brush the hair out of my face, but realised the gun was still in my hand. Oh god, I thought.
I checked to see how many bullets were left.
Just one.
Great.
I looked at the bodies on the floor.
I honestly didn't see myself getting out of here alive.
Why try to fight when I could just...
Suddenly there was a crashing sound not so far away.
Crap.
There was no other way out the room except the door you were hiding behind.
Fuck it.
I ran out the room, hoping the one bullet in the gun would be enough to get you out of there. I knew it wouldn't, but I gotta hope.
There was yelling and shooting and fighting.
I got to a door after I had been running for a while, and it sounded like there were people behind it.
But there was no other way to go.
I pulled on the door handle.
It was locked.
I guess I wasn't going through there.
I didn't know what to do, because there was no where else to go.
I shot the one bullet I had left at the handle and kicked the door open.
As soon as I stepped through, I was knocked to the ground before I had the chance to see who was there.
From the floor I saw a large hole in the ceiling, with cracks extending to the sides of the room.
Directly above my head, there was a crack that was slowly expanding, dust falling down.
Someone shot at it, and before I could move a chunk of the ceiling fell over me.
"Y/n!"
The last thing I heard was someone screaming my name.
I was unconscious too soon to figure out who it was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 6K 29
in which two best friends accidentally get married and pretend that they're actually in love.
87K 3.1K 11
in which a boy left his best friend without explanation and came back with a lot of secrets. ( peter parker x male!oc ) ( set in homecoming )
22.8K 419 11
(book three) all peter & y/n want to do is graduate college & get to work in the real world without any distractions. they just want to hang out with...
39.9K 1.1K 37
Y/N Y/L/N and Peter Parker are the best of friends, the pair being inseparable throughout high school. Until one day, everything goes wrong. Five yea...