Virgin. // Larry Stylinson.

By longhairedirwin

"Just go get laid, Harry! Find a dick and ram it up your ass." "Why am I friends with you, Niall?" All Rights... More

Intro.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

6.

18K 469 1K
By longhairedirwin

The days passed; Louis continued talking to Harry but he never told Harry the truth. He couldn't find it in himself to do it. It had nothing to do with himself. It had everything to do with Harry. The younger boy had trusted him with things that Louis wasn't supposed to know because he was just Louis. He wasn't the man that Harry couldn't get out of his head.

"Damn it." Louis cussed.

He didn't want to send Harry to someone else because he felt like he had a good thing going with him. He wanted to help Harry with his confidence and eventually hear that Harry finally got what he wanted and found someone comfortable to have sex with.

Even if it was bothering him to a point Louis couldn't make sense of.

"I think little Louis has a crush."

"Shut up, Zayn! I've only met him once."

Zayn grinned, "Yeah but you've been talking to him. It's like a one sided Tinder message."

"Honestly, Zayn, fuck you."

Zayn laughed causing Liam to interupt before it could blow up into a fight between the two.

"This is the honesty word we keep talking about, Louis. Tell him before it gets out of hand and you never get the chance to actually know him."

"I'm going to lose my mind."

Liam shook his head, "You're doing this to yourself, buddy. We can only help you so much. This is all on you. Harry has told you things in secret because he trusts you. He told you things about you not knowing that he's talking about you! How would you feel if you were in his shoes?"

"Okay, I get it!"

"Finally." Zayn scoffed, "Took you long enough, dumbass."

"Eat dirt and die trash."

"Okay, Blanche. Didn't know you love The Golden Girls."

"Zayn, you literally just named one of them."

That had Liam laughing.

"Go to hell, Tomlinson."

Styles94: Louis.

LTomlinson: Harry.

Styles94: I'm going to do it.

LTomlinson: Do what??

Styles94: I'm going to talk to the guy. I'm going to go up and introduce myself.

LTomlinson: I'm so proud of you! You got this, Harry.

Styles94: I don't know when I'm going to see him again but when and if I do I'm going to. I'm going to force myself.

LTomlinson: Yes! You got this. Just be you, Harry. I know we've never met but the you I've gotten to know is wonderful. I'm sure he'll love you!

Styles94: You have too much faith in me lol.

LTomlinson: You need some faith in yourself, Harry. You can do this. The next time you see him just walk up and introduce yourself. If he doesn't care then say fuck it and move on. Don't let him be another thought in your head.

Styles94: I don't think it's that easy but I'll try. I know I have you and Niall to come to at the end of the day and that helps.

LTomlinson: You've mentioned before that you want to sleep with this man but is that it? Or would you try and pursue a relationship?

Styles94: Oh I'd definitely want to date the guy but if sex is all he's willing to give I'd take it. I wouldn't run away from him ever.

Louis was completely fucked. He hated himself for not just being honest with Harry. He knew Liam was also right. The longer this went on and Louis kept it a secret the more upset Harry would be when he finds out the truth. But every time Harry said something about him and wanting to do something with him it made it hard.

How could Louis just come out and tell him when Harry would send messages telling him what he wanted the man to do to him? Harry would certainly request someone else to talk to and that would be it. Louis would have no way of getting in contact with him and that made him nervous. Not knowing what Harry was up to or who he was getting involved with made him nervous.

Scratch that.

Gave him anxiety.

"Louis?"

Louis was pulled out of his thoughts by Liam shaking him gently, "Yeah?"

"Food's ready. You okay?"

Louis nodded, "Yeah. Just doing some thinking."

Liam smiled, "Come on. Lets eat and get your mind off things."

Louis smiled at his friend and stood up to walk with him to the dining room. If anyone could get his mind off things it was his two best friends.

"Harry?"

"What?"

"Don't say what like that."

Harry glared at Niall, "And why shouldn't I?"

"Don't be mad at us!" Ophelia begged, "Or not me anyway. This wasn't my idea."

"Wow. My lovely girlfriend throwing me under the bus."

"I'm not going to lie to Harry, Niall."

Harry sighed, "Look, Niall, I know you have my best interests at heart but having someone here at my house doesn't make me anymore comfortable."

"Ophelia and I are going to be here as well." Niall reminded him, "It's just a simple date."

"Don't call it a date. It's not a date. It's just a random man coming to my house in hopes to probably fuck me."

"There you go!" Niall grinned, "That's what you want!"

He groaned when Ophelia elbowed him in the ribs.

"Look, Harry," She started, "Niall and I both love you. We both want you happy. We know you're uncomfortable but we also know you want someone in your life. The least we can do is meet you halfway and try to go about this in ways that will make you feel comfortable. We figured having him here with us around would make it easy but if you really don't want to do this there's no need to do it. Don't do something to make us happy."

Harry walked over to her and hugged her, "I love you."

"I love you too, Harry."

She smiled and hugged him tight.

"I'm right here."

Harry and Ophelia laughed as the pulled apart.

"I'm also very gay, Niall." Harry teased, "I'll give this a try. Just because it's you two and I love you."

Styles94: Okay so this guy's name is Dean. He's someone Ophelia and Niall both know but have never introduced me to. He's coming over tonight and idk how to feel. I told them I'd do this for them since they'd both be here but I'm still nervous.

LTomlinson: Just be yourself, Harry! You're wonderful and I'm sure this Dean guy will love you.

Styles94: What if he tries having sex with me?

LTomlinson: Your friends aren't going to leave your side, Harry. You're safe but if it comes up then make sure you talk to them. Make sure you talk to me. We'll help you the best way we can.

Styles94: Thank you, Louis. I'll update you as soon as I can.

LTomlinson: Take your time and get to know the guy. You might actually like him.

Styles94: I doubt it but I'm going to give it a try.

"Fuck!" Louis groaned.

"Now what?" Zayn questioned, "Did you accidentally share the porn you were watching to Facebook?"

Louis glared at him, "I'm going to pull the tattoos right off your skin, Zayn."

"You two are children." Liam laughed.

"That makes you my daddy." Louis joked.

Zayn hit him in the face with a pillow.

Harry ran a hand through his hair again. He was nervous as hell. Dean was already out there talking to Niall and Ophelia while he stood in the bathroom trying to get himself together enough to walk out.

This was his house. His safe place. His friends were out there. He was safe. Yet part of him wanted to run to his room and lock the door until the guy left.

Styles94: I have yet to leave the bathroom. I'm so nervous.

LTomlinson: Take a deep breath, Harry. Remember that time always moves forward and he will eventually leave. You got this, darling.

Styles94: I'll let you know how it goes.

LTomlinson: Please do!

He cut the light off and opened the door letting their voices hit his ear drums.

"Sorry for being slow." Harry said, walking into the living room.

Dean looked at him and smiled, "You must be Harry."

He held out his hand so Harry politely shook it, "I am. Nice to meet you, Dean."

"You too. Niall here has told me a lot about you."

"All good things." Niall said, "Before Harry decides to cuss me."

Harry rolled his eyes, "I don't doubt that. I know how you are when you're trying to set me up, Niall. But anyway, welcome, Dean."

Dean wasn't ugly but he definitely wasn't the man that Haryr couldn't get out of his head. He was a 1000/10 while Dean was a 8/10. Maybe that was Harry just being a bit of an asshole. He should give Dean a chance. He was there with him afterall. Maybe Dean's personality would add on to his attractive scale.

The dinner was comfortable. Everyone joined in on conversation, everyone laughed. Harry was comfortable with Dean but he didn't know if he'd ever be comfortable enough or attracted to him enough to actually want to date him or sleep with him.

"So, Harry, " Dean began, "what kind of man are you looking for?"

Harry was taken back by the question.

"Oh um, I just want someone kind. Someone that's easy to be with and laugh with." Harry answered, "Someone that's patient and is able to take things slow. I haven't been in a relationship in a while so I'm easing back into it."

"Same here." Dean replied, "I want to get to know someone before jumping into anything serious."

"This is going well." Niall smiled, "You two will be dating in two weeks."

Ophelia smacked him, "Help me clear the table you idiot."

"Yes ma'am." Niall laughed, making a kissy face.

She rolled her eyes but Harry could see the blush on her face.

Harry and Dean were left at the table while Niall and Ophelia did whatever it was they were doing. He figured Niall was distracting her just to make sure Harry was alone with Dean for as long as possibel. He just knew that Ophelia wanted to get back in here for his comfort.

He really loved her.

Sometimes he loved Niall.

Dean told Harry about his job as an accountant at the bank, about his family, about what he wanted out of life. Things that would be spread out on multiple dates were being crammed into one and Harry was really feeling overwhelmed. He didn't think that much about himself to share with someone he barely knew. He hoped Dean wouldn't ask.

"Who wants pie?" Ophelia shouted from the kitchen.

"Ophelia!"

"Niall, get your hands off my ass before you lose them!"

Harry and Dean both laughed but only Harry knew what Niall's face looked like.

Styles94: He's gone.

LTomlinson: How was it?

Styles94: He was nice enough honestly. Easy to talk to.

LTomlinson: Cute?

Styles94: He was actually but nothing compared to the ice cream man.

LTomlinson: Ice cream man?

Styles94: Yes because that's where he talked to me and the fact he makes me melt.

LTomlinson: You got it bad for someone you don't know.

Styles94: I DO. HOW CAN I CRUSH ON SOMEONE I'VE ONLY SEEN TWICE AND TALKED TO ONCE?

LTomlinson: The world works in mysterious ways, Harry. You never know. The man could be everything you want.

Styles94: Physically yes. He's the most beautiful man. I just hope his personality isn't shit.

LTomlinson: Only one way to find out, Harry. Wait, that gives me an idea.

Styles94: What??

LTomlinson: My friend is great at hacking, tracking and well being a creep so maybe I could find out the guys phone number for you.

Styles94: As much as I appreciate it I don't think that's a good idea. If I text him and he gets pissed that I somehow got his number then that would be the end of it. That's creepy.

LTomlinson: What if I talk to him and explain things?

Styles94: I don't know, Louis. It doesn't sound like it's a good idea. I would sound creepy.

LTomlinson: I'll just say I stalked his social media. Which I could do if my friend tracks him.

Styles94: You know you sound creepy, Louis lol.

LTomlinson: I know hahahaha.

Styles94: Why would you do this for me?

LTomlinson: Because you seem to really like the guy.

Styles94: Physically as I said. I could hate him if his personality is crap.

LTomlinson: Only one way to find out, Harry. Let me do this for you. It's the least I could do for you not running off and finding someone new to talk to.

Styles94: If you're sure. I don't want to put you or your friend out.

LTomlinson: Think nothing of it, Harry. Anything for a friend.

"Zayn, I need your help."

"What?"

Louis sighed, "Both of you should sit down."

Zayn and Liam looked at each other before sitting on the couch. They didn't know what Louis was about to say but they both knew it had to deal with Harry. Their friend was whipped over a stranger he talked to in person for less than five minutes.

They both wondered if that's how Harry was feeling about Louis.

"Let me get this straight," Liam said, "you want Zayn to pretend to track you in order to give your number to Harry? Louis Tomlinson, god damn idiot!"

"Don't yell at me, Liam!"

Zayn sighed, "Louis, why don't you just tell him who you are? It's a lot easier than this shit. Just tell him you're you and then go from there."

"I can't."

"Yet you can track him and do this creepy shit?" Liam asked.

"It's not easy you two. You're already together and in love." Louis sighed, "I fucking hate you."

"If you don't tell him who you are then I'm going to." Zayn threatened.

"You wouldn't."

"I would."

"I'll just do this shit myself then." Louis snapped, "Thanks for nothing!"

Liam and Zayn just watched him storm off. They really had no idea what to say anymore.

Harry gasped as he pushed the dildo inside him. His fingers grabbed at his blanket, toes curling into the fabric. Niall and Ophelia were out so Harry was going to take advantage of it. He was struggling. The whole time he talked to Dean he pictured the handsome stranger sitting beside him, teasing him under the table. So the moment he was alone, Harry ran to his room to let his imagination get carried away.

"Oh fuck." Harry groaned.

His head fell back to the pillow as the pleasure raced up his spine. He's fucked himself enough to know exactly where to push the dildo or his fingers sometimes. He didn't know if that meant he was a horny, pathetic bastard or he just knew his body that well.

He wished someone else knew his body. Wished he could grab at someone's bare skin as they fucked their fingers inside him or their tongue. God, the thoughts had his thighs shaking as he picked up the pace of his silicone toy.

His phone started buzzing but he ignored it. He couldn't just pull himself away from this. A tornado couldn't pull himself from this.

He bit his lip and kicked his legs out as his stomach clenched. His toes curled, ass clenched around his toy. He was losing his fucking mind.

"Fuck!" Harry cried.

His cock shot out all over his chest and up to his neck. His entire body was buzzing. He felt a little dizzy at the overwhelming sensation of  his orgasm. He pulled the toy out a little bit and let it flop to the floor as he laid in a starfish position staring up at the ceiling.

He wanted to reach over and look at his phone but he just needed some time to get himself together. He figured he'd go back into his state of constant porn and masturbation as much as he didn't want to. He wanted Louis to be proud of him.

Before touching his phone he needed a shower and to clean his blanket. He really needed to start touching himself somewhere it was easier to clean.

LTomlinson: Harrrrrryyyyyyyyy.

Styles94: Hiiiiiii.

LTomlinson: I got his number for you.

Styles94: Omg. Louis. That's creepy. He's going to hate me.

LTomlinson: Nah. I reached out to him and talked to him.

Styles94: Oh god.

LTomlinson: Do you want it?

Styles94: I want to say yes but I know I wouldn't have the courage to text him. It's one thing to walk up to him and introduce myself but it's another to get his number randomly and text him out of the blue.

LTomlinson: I promise it's fine, Harry. He's expecting your text.

Styles94: What about you?

LTomlinson: What about me?

Styles94: Will you keep talking to me?

LTomlinson: Duh. I'll help you out with your dream man the best I can.

Styles94: You are a blessing. Thank you, Louis.

LTomlinson: Go text him, Harry! You got this.

There was a leftover fire under Harry's skin. He wanted to text the man and get to know him but there was the horny part of him that wanted to beg the man to take him in every position despite him being a virgin.

Harry: Louis got me the number of the hot man.

Niall: YEAHHH. TEXT HIM, HARRY. GET THAT DICK.

Ophelia: Or get to know him and build a relationship.

Harry: There's two different types of people.

Ophelia: And I'm the right one.

Niall: Depends if Harry wants a relationship more than he wants to get fucked in the ass.

Harry: What a lovely way to put that, Niall.

Niall: I'm not a gay man but I know they only get fucked in the asshole.

Ophelia: Keep it up, Niall, and you won't be fucking me.

Niall: I'm done. Hahaha.

Harry: You whipped fucker. Anyway, wish me luck.

Ophelia: Best of luck, sweetheart. You got this!

Niall: Rooting for you, pal!

Harry took a deep breath before typing in the number Louis gave him.

Harry: Hi. I know this is random but my friend Louis said he reached out and got me your number. Um, you don't have to reply if you don't want to because I know this is kind of creepy. I just wanted to thank you for the other day when you helped me off the ground. I should also tell you my name is Harry by the way. Ok, this is stupid. You don't have to reply lol. Bye.

Harry figured there was no possible way he could get anymore awkward but he knew the world had a good way of proving people wrong.

Styles94: Message sent. I'm awkward as fuck.

LTomlinson: Believe in yourself. You got this! Something special could come out of this you never know.

Styles94: One can only hope.

Hi, Harry! It's nice to meet you. Yes, Louis reached out to me and explained things. It's perfectly fine that you have my number. Should of asked for it the other day!

Harry smiled. His heart racing in his chest.

Maybe something special could come out of this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 8.6K 53
TopTommo: You're so sexy. Please suck my dick. StylishStyles: .... All Rights Reserved To: LongHairedIrwin. Copyright ©
8.5K 458 13
Harry just wanted someone to enjoy the sunsets with every now and then. He never imagined he'd meet someone he wanted to watch the sunsets with for t...
720K 18.8K 42
HarryStyles: You're so hot. LouisTomlinson: FUCK ME. All Rights Reserved To: @longhairedirwin.
397K 16.8K 77
[COMPLETE at 100k] @Louis_Tomlinson: hey sexy (; @Harry_Styles: Excuse me? @Louis_Tomlinson: I was gonna make a gay joke butt fuck it . •••••••••