Nezu's Private Class

By CrunchyEnby

A story about 3 students that Nezu has grown fond of. Something that can't be good for anyone. Izuku Midoriya... More

Chapter 1: Rough beginnings
Chapter 2: Shinso's Train Ride
Chapter 3: Entrance Exam Prep
Chapter 4: Quick Meeting
Chapter 5: Physical Exams
Chapter 6: Exam Aftermath
Chapter 7:  Acceptance and Adoption
Chapter 8: Welcome home Izu!
Chapter 9: Quick heroing tales!
Chapter 10: Early morning shopping spree
Chapter 11: Eraserhead's day
Chapter 12: Another set of Heroing Tales!
Chapter 13: First day of UA
Chapter 14: Battles and Dinner
Chapter 15: Short Decaying tale
Chapter 16: Rescue training! (USJ arc 1)
Chapter 18: Sport festival and Hatsume!
Chapter 19: A Good Start to the Sports Festival
Chapter 20: First and Second Student Matches.
Chapter 21: Recovery and battles!
Chapter 22: Heroic end to the Sports Festival
Chapter 23: Nezu and Kittens!
Chapter 24: Internship Start!
Chapter 25: Training!
Chapter 26: Encounter
Chapter 27: Too many Villains!
Chapter 28: short rest before trouble!
Chapter 29: Villains and heros
Chapter 30: Exam START!
Chapter 31: Last of the Exams!
Chapter 32: Party and meeting with the devil!
Chapter 33: Short tale from a Short break!
Chapter 34: Training Camp! Part 1
Chapter 35: Unexpected Visitors! Part 2
Chapter 36: Group meeting in a firey forest! Part 3
Chapter 37: Training camp over and out! Part 4
Chapter 38: Rush to Rescue!
Chapter 39: A Return to Normal!
Chapter 40: Tales in Friendship!
Chapter 41: Paperwork and Protest!
Chapter 42: Move in day!
Chapter 43: Sleepover woes!
Chapter 44: Dangerous Discovery!
Chapter 45: Baby Izuku; Dorm Short!
Chapter 46: The Bird of Prey in the Underworld!
Chapter 47: Uncomfortable Conversation!
Chapter 48: Exams for the Right to Fight!
Chapter 49: Beach daytrip; Dorm Short!
Chapter 50: Hitoshi Shinso, run!
Chapter 51: Work studies, Beginning!
Chapter 52: A Short Run in!
Chapter 53: A Meeting Before the Battle!
Chapter 54: Shie Hassaikai Raid! (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Overhaul's Fight! (Part 2)
Chapter 56: His Quirk Connection and a Run Against the Clock! (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Shie Hassaikai's Final Breath! (Part 4)
Chapter 58: Hospital and Home After a Long Battle!
Chapter 59: Hospital Visit, Eri and Shinso style!
Chapter 60: Hatsume's Plan!
Chapter 61: Final Preparations for the Festival!
Chapter 62: Gentle Criminal's Preshow Act!
Chapter 63: Eri's Smile!
Chapter 64: Eri's First Day of UA!
Chapter 65: Closing of the Chapter With the Click of a Camera!

Chapter 17: Rescued (USJ arc 2)

2.9K 115 47
By CrunchyEnby

A/N: keeping it brief! Please enjoy part two of the USJ arc!

Trigger warning: ambulances, surgery, injuries

Safe reading!

3rd person POV:

The ambulances parked right outside of the USJ facility and took Izuku and Shouta to the hospital. Hizashi wasn't allowed in Izuku's because of his condition. So he rode with Shouta, holding back tears the entire time. His husband and son were nearly killed and he didn't do anything to stop it.

Izuku's classmates are also heartbroken and upset. The boy they had all gotten close to was being taken away in a hospital because of a villain attack during their first week of school. While no one else was injured badly enough to be taken to the hospital they still felt pain because of the hole Izuku left in their hearts.

Katsuki most of all. Just a few days ago they were laughing about their future lives as heros and now he isn't sure Izuku will live. He wants to chase after them and find some way to help, but he knows better than to get in the way.

It's a short drive to the hospital and while Shouta is put into a room full of nurses and a doctor, Izuku is rushed to an operation room. He has shards of his gas mask stuck in his skin, his arms are broken, and his skull could have a fracture on it. No one is sure yet.

It was three hours of operation and Izuku was barely in stable condition. Eventually they push him into the same room as Shouta and attach all sorts of wires, tubes, and whatnot. After that the doctor told Hizashi he could visit them.

"Izu...Sho..." Hizashi whispers, looking at the two. Shouta is bandaged up and Izuku was left mostly open except for his arms, back, and nose.

"Zashi, I can't turn my head. Tell me how Izuku is." Shouta says, staring up at the ceiling.

"Oh well you know he's... he's unconscious I think and he's got all types of medical equipment attached to him and..." Hizashi runs over to Shouta's side and begins to cry. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there sooner!"

"Zashi, this isn't your fault. Besides, I was there and I couldn't protect us from Nomu." Shouta starts to cry as well. "I failed them. I failed him."

"Oh Sho, you didn't fail. No one saw this coming and... I-" Hizashi is interrupted when he sees Izuku try to set up oy to whence in pain.

"Izuku! I-are you okay? Can you hear me? Can you see me?" Hizashi scoots to sit in between the two.

"Mh... Dad...?" Izuku asks, very groggily.

"Y-yeah that's m-me Izu!" Hizashi cries out.

"W-what happened... to Tsu and Mineta?" He's able to turn to Hizashi and Shouta.

"Oh, they're fine. Everyone else went mostly unharmed." Hizashi lowers a hand onto Izukus.

"How are you, Izuku?" Shouta asks very slowly and softly.

"I'm okay... I can't feel my back but that might be a good thing. How about you?" Izuku looks at the bandaged hero.

"Heh, I'm doing pretty good, kid. There might be some damage to my eye and arm but nothing too bad. The doctors say I was lucky that Nomu didn't slam my face anymore or I could've had permanent eye damage." Shouta speaks calmly to the teen who's starting to tear up.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help more." Izuku starts to cry.

"Kid, you didn't have to help at all. You're still a student, still a child, it wasn't your responsibility to fight the villains. You did great, I wish you would be a little less reckless and self sacrificing. But I'm very happy that you're alive." Shouta says still softly in hopes to stop the unnecessary tears.

"I'm sorry..." Izuku cries.

"Listener, come here." Hizashi pulls him in for a gentle hug. Izuku hugs back with his stiff bandaged arms and cries into his fathers shoulder.

"How sweet, I hope you aren't hugging too tight, Yamada!" Recovery Girl walks into the room with a bag in hand. She sits the bag in a chair and walks over to Izuku.

"Hello again sweetheart! You seem to be a back injury magnet at this point." She laughs. "Now tell me, where does it hurt?" She puckers her lips.

Recovery Girl does healing for Izuku and Shouta then she leaves again. The two found out she'll come in every day to do a healing session. Izuku and Shouta start to get tired and visiting hours are nearly up so Hizashi leaves the two to rest. He heads back home and calls Nemuri to see if she'll hang out.

—HOURS EARLIER—

Many students had requested to visit their teacher and classmate in the hospital but all were denied. So the group of students left the hospital waiting room and headed down the street, unsure of what to do.

"I think we should all go get something to eat and talk about everything that just happened! I can pay but I really think it's important for us to talk about this." Momo said as the group walked down the road.

"I think so too, ribbit. This can not only help us get the full picture of what happened, ribbit, but it could get all of this off our chests." Tsuyu says walking closer to Momo.

"Agreed! I left early to get teachers, so knowing what you all went through could help my understanding." Iida says, chopping the air.

"Alright, I know a place so let's go extras." Katsuki waves to the other students to follow him.

"Well, if Bakubro is going, so will I! I don't see a reason not to, after all." Eijiro pumps a fist in the air, running after Katsuki.

"Yeah okay."

"I'm in!"

"As long as we stay away from villains I'll be good."

The class all agrees and head down to the restaurant of Katsuki's choice. He picks out a spicy Korean barbecue place. The building is tall and decorated in traditional Korean decor. They find a big family table and sit down.

"So, what the hell happened to you, pink cheeks? You stayed at the gate right so spill it!" Katsuki raises his voice without yelling.

"Chill Bakubro!" Eijiro tries to calm him down.

"Yeah I didn't get warped, I was with 13, Mina, Shouji, Sero, Iida, and Sato. The warp villain tried to stop us and practically ripped out 13's back. Iida ran away to get help for us... that's about all." Ochaco answered quietly, like she was afraid someone would hear her.

"I see, Jiro, Kaminari, and I were warped to the mountain zone. We took down some villains before one grabbed Kaminari. That's when someone shot the villain, I'm assuming it was Snipe." Momo speaks to the other kids who appear to hang on her every word.

"Sounds a lot less dangerous than what we went though! Me, Tsu, and Izuku got stuck on a boat and we only escaped because of Tsu's tongue and Izuku's plan. After that we got stuck on top of the support beams in the ceiling, we were running across them when some villains attacked us again! They threw Izuku off the beam but he somehow landed safely." Mineta cries out.

"So that's what happened to Izuku, we saw him in the middle area fighting the villains. We weren't sure how he got there." Sato replied.

"Yeah, after I got out of the zone I was in I saw him take on the big bird guy. He lodged a knife in his brain and tried to help mr. Aizawa, but then something happened that I didn't see." Mashirao adds.

The students keep talking and eventually order food. They all went through something different and they were glad to know what happened to everyone else. They still remained worried for their teacher and classmate but they seemed a little bit more at peace.

—3:00 AM—

"Damn it! Master, Nomu wasn't strong enough! All might didn't die. It's not fair." Tomura yells.

"Tomura Shigaraki, you failed me again. However I believe we're starting down the right path. You will heal and rebuild your army and attack in greater force." The television says.

"It's all because of that damn brat! The NPC got in my way and had Nomu weak! It would have won if not for the brat! I'll kill him!" Tomura keeps screaming from the floor.

"Not fair, NOT FAIR!" Tomura shouts for hours, picking at his own skin.

— NOON NEXT DAY—

Recovery Girl left the room with Izuku and Shouta more healed. Hizashi was at the police station reporting on what he saw the other day. The students were all asked to stay home unless necessary or if they needed to answer questions. It seemed like a boring day. A boring day that Izuku didn't want to sleep away.

Izuku's nightmares had gotten worse but he would bring it up to anyone. He didn't want to be a bother. So he turned to Shouta to make small talk but he was fast asleep. The stealth hero will take any chance he gets to sleep. So Izuku sits quietly, trying to stay awake. Until his phone buzzes on the side table.

Kaminari:
Yo, what you guys doing?
I'm crazy bored.

Yaoyorozu:
I'm reading! But I do agree
Today is rather boring.

Uraraka:
I wish they'd let us go
Places. My dad planned a
Hike today but now we can't go!

Iida:
Sorry to hear that.

Kirishima:
Do you think Izuku can
See these?

:You
Yes, I think so. :-)

Kacchan:
Deku wtf

Tsu:
Izuku! You're okay!
Right?

:You
Yeah I'm good. Can't leave the hospital
Yet but I'm okay!

Mina:
I'm so glad to hear that!
We were worried about you! ❤️

:You
How did you do the heart?

Ojiro:
It's an emoji. And I'm
Glad you are safe too.

Uraraka:
I can't do a lot of emojis either
Izuku! I like the smiley faces you make.
:-)

Kacchan:
He can do lots of emojis this
just his first phone round face!

Uraraka:
Oh

:You
Like this? 🦒

Ojiro:
Yeah but why a giraffe?

:You
Giraffe 🦒:-)

Kaminari:
What does that mean?

Kacchan:
I doubt Deku knows.

Mineta:
Lmao what did he do for the
Hate Bakugou?

Kacchan:
He hit his head fucking hard so
He's in the hospital grape head.

Mineta:
Oh yeah. I actually forgot about
That. lol

:You
I found them 💚 :-D

Iida:
Good job! And as much as
we enjoy speaking again
it's best if you rest so we
can all see each other in
person!

:You
K' talk later, promise? 🦒💚

Kacchan:
We promise giraffe boy.

Tsu:
😄

Before Izuku could realize, he started to fall asleep with the love for his friends in his mind. He rested for 9 hours before needing to use the restroom. No nightmares came for him that night. All he could think about was his friend and getting to see them soon.

A/N: hope you enjoyed some fluff! Let me know what you thought! Up next is filler chapter then the sports festival! So exciting. We're going to get a look at Shinso again and it's going to go very different. Anyways the chapter was 1880 word long!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.3K 53
Midoriya was the class scapegoat due to his lack of a quirk. In the world of quirks, not all men are created equal. When what's left of his dream is...
32.9K 804 6
After waking up abandoned at the park, beaten and fatigued. He had nowhere to go as his abusive parents awaited him at home and his former best frien...
62.7K 2.8K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
7.7K 310 15
DISCONTINUED Everyone has a soulmate. The only thing is, is that you don't know who they are. They could be your closest friend or a stranger from a...