Falling, Peter Parker

Door thiams_heart

"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, bu... Meer

FALLING
ACT ONE: BETRAYED
Guilt
Signing over
Government property
Recruiting
Teamwork
Truth be told
Saved
ACT TWO: STARTING FRESH
Trouble
Doubts
Danger
Technology sucks
Selfish
Spidey spirit
Apologies
Homecoming
ACT THREE: LOVERS ACT
American Wizards
Space & Scotland
Stowaways
Titan
Stupidity
Take it
Cursed
ACT FOUR: MORE TIME
Revenge
Starting over
Back in business
Back to the past
Double
Reminiscing
Success
Returned
Gone, Gone, Gone
ACT FIVE: FRIENDS
Failed plan
Jealousy
Chaos magic
Disaster follows us
Dont play with fire
She knows
Can't tell what's real and what's fake
Welcome to the Netherlands
Final play
Bonding
ACT SIX: IM LOSING IT
Exposed
Acceptance
Multiverse
Trapped
Befriending the enemy
Triple
Cures
Lady liberty
Demons
Variants
Forgotten
ACT SEVEN: BETWEEN UNIVERSES
Back in the game
The real enemy
Memory Lane
Old friends, New tricks
The other Avengers
Not just a little witch
The girl you were then

Ashes

594 16 0
Door thiams_heart

M'Baka bashes a Outrider, the ground game has improved considerably with the addition of the God of Thunder. His tribesmen are equally successful around him.

Thor is in the air, using Stormbringer on the Outrider drop ships which are now retreating. He is having considerably more success than the Wakandan Dragon fliers firing on the fleeing ships.

Wanda lands as she finally locates Vision, "Are you okay?" Vision flinches in pain before he can answer, "What? What is it?"

"He's here" vision tells her.

The wind picks up. It feels strange. Eerie, "Everyone, on my position. We have incoming" Steve says, he is joined by the Black Widow, Falcon, Okoye and Black Panther in short order.

"What the hell?" Natasha questions.

Bruce sees the blue-black clouds of a Space Stone relocation just before Thanos steps forward, and confirms this isn't just another member of the Black Order, "Cap. Thats him."

"Eyes up. Stay sharp" Steve says.

Bruce reaches Thanos first, lunging forward fist-first but Thanos uses the Space Stone on him, renders him immaterial until the iron Hulk is half-buried in the stone of the cliff behind him, and freezes Bruce in place.

Captain America is sent flying by purple energy before he even gets to strike a single blow. Black Panther, armor fully charged kinetically, leaps high and with claws extended, but is easily grabbed by the throat and punched to the ground, his armor discharging violently.

Falcon stoops, strafing with both pistols, but is felled when his wings become rubbery and unable to sustain flight.

"Wanda. It's time" vision says.

"No" Wanda replies.

"They can't stop him, Wanda, but we can" Vision states, "Look at me. You have the power to destroy the stone."

"Don't" Wanda sighs.

"You must do it" Vision tells her, "Wanda, please. We are out of time."

"I can't" Wanda cries.

"Yes, you can" Vision says, "You can. If he gets the stone, half the universe dies."

"It's not fair" Wanda sighs.

"It shouldn't be you, but it is" Vision says, "It's all right. You could never hurt me." Wanda extends a trembling hand and starts beaming her energy at the Mind Stone.

War Machine joins the fight, firing his guns at Thanos until he uses the gauntlet to crush his armor around him and toss him aside.

Bucky runs in firing, and is punched away by the Power Stone. Okoye activates the vibranium-powered elements on her spear and flings it, Power stops it inches from Thanos, and throws her and it aside while wrapping Black Widow in unescapable bands of earth. Groot stabs his hands into the ground to wrap Thanos in cables of roots, which he breaks easily.

Wanda watches all this over one shoulder, and turns back to Vision to add her left hand to her tearful effort.

Captain America slides under one blow and comes up swinging his deployed arm-shields, punching Thanos in the gut and chin. He grabs the gauntlet, keeping Thanos's fingers unclenched Thanos looks very briefly impressed at Cap's efforts as he screams before slamming a fist into his head and rendering him insensible.

Wanda looks over her shoulder again and sees Thanos approaching unopposed. She swings her left hand around to fend him off with a stream of scarlet energy, and pushes him back despite his blue-purple energy shield, but then he starts to make slow headway.

"It's all right. It's all right" Vision smiles, "I love you." At those words, the yellow Mind Stone finally starts to crack. Vision's face is overcome by an expression of joyful peace, and as the crystal fragments completely, a pulse of pure yellow energy
explodes from him, shuddering the trees for many meters around his epicenter. Wanda's and Thanos's energy subsides.

Thanos walks closer to Wanda, "I understand, my child. Better than anyone."

"You could never" Wanda snarls.

Thanos reaches down to stroke her hair, as if in comfort, "Today, I lost more than you can know. But now is no time to mourn. Now is no time at all" He reaches forward clenching the gauntlet, emerald filigree surrounding his wrist, making a gesture very similar to that Doctor Strange made when activating the Eye of Agamotto.

In response, a bead of yellow light starts gathering in on itself as time is reversed and growing in size, solidifying into an intact and conscious Vision

"No!" Wanda cries, she lunges for Vision and is swatted away.

Thanos picks up Vision by the throat, lifting him to eye-level, and digs the fingers of his right hand into Vision's forehead, digging out the Mind Stone. He pulls it loose, and Vision goes limp and colorless, he tosses the lifeless android aside like trash. Bringing his gauntleted hand up, he slowly moves the Mind Stone over the last empty setting, and drops it in.

The energy surge is much more than any previous his torso is wreathed with iridescent static and he bellows from the sensations.

As Thanos studies the completed gauntlet, a massive bolt of lighting strikes him, digging him into the ground and grinding him back for meters. Thor has arrived, eyes glowing with power, stooping down from the sky like a bird of prey.

The God of Thunder pauses his attack, reverses his position, raises Stormbreaker above his head and hurls it Thanos fires the whole might of the gauntlet against it, but it only creates a rainbowtike bowshock, not slowing the axe as it slams right into Thanos' chest.

Thor lands in front of Thanos, who is down on one knee, "I told you. You'd die for that!" He takes hold of the back of Thanos's head and forces Stormbreaker deeper into his chest, staring angrily into his eyes while Thanos cries out in pain.

"You should have- You- You should have gone for the head!" He raises his gauntlet and snaps his fingers.

"NO!" Thor yells, "What'd you do? WHAT'D YOU DO?!"

Thanos nearly seems to not notice Thor before he uses the Space Stone and teleports away, leaving Stormbreaker behind on Wakandan ground.

Steve stumbles into the clearing, holding his left side, "Where'd he go? Thor where'd he go?"

"Steve?" Bucky suddenly stumbles over, and collapses into ashes, much to Steve's shock, he walks over and touches the ground where Bucky's ashes evaporated unbelievingly.

On the battlefield, Wakandan soldiers disintegrate to ashes, much to M'Baku's horror.

T'Challa reaches for a fallen Okoye, "Up, General. Up! This is no place to die."

T'Challa holds out his hand for Okoye. But he suddenly disintegrates into ashes and an anguish Okoye falls back on the ground, "Kumkani?!"

Groot slowly corrodes into ashes as well by Rocket, "I am Groot."

"No. No" Rocket sighs, "No. No. No! Groot, no."

Wanda is mourning over Vision. She then turns into ashes. An injured Falcon turns to ashes, hidden in the undergrowth.

Rhodey searches for Sam, missing him by only a few feet, "Sam? Sam!? Where you at?!"

On Titan, the remaining members of the Guardians and Avengers collect themselves, Mantis props up Star-Lord, Spider-Man helps Tony to his feet, Drax and Nebula manage to limp over on their own, "Something is happening" she disintegrates into ashes.

"Quill?" Drax says, Quill stares in horror as his friend turns to ashes.

"Steady, Quill" Tony says.

"Aw, man" Quill also gets disintegrated into ashes.

"What the hell is going on" Olivia mutters.

Strange calmly turns to Tony, "Tony, there was no other way" he finally gets erased.

Peter then realizes he's fading away, "guys? I don't feel so good"

The two starks turn to the boy, Tony tries to be calm, his voice shaking as he looks at Peter in terror, "You're all right."

Peter stumbles, "I don't know what's- I don't know what's happening. I don't-" Peter falls into Olivia's arms, clutching her tight, "I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, please. Please, I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go. I'm sorry" tears run down Olivia's face as she feels Peter disintegrate into ashes in her arms.

"He did it" Nebula realises.

"Dad?" Olivia says turning to her father, Tony looks up at the girl who is staring down at her hand which is slowly disappearing.

"Not you too liv" Tony cries, Olivia falls into her fathers arms, "liv we're gonna save you."

"Don't save me" Olivia cries, "I love you dad. I'm sorry. I love you 3000" Tony cries as he feels his daughters presence disappear. Stark mourns silently at their failure it caused.

Back at Wakanda, the remaining team members, Captain America, Thor, War Machine, Black Widow, Bruce Banner, and Rocket are left mourning
near Vision's dead body.

Captain America turns over Vision's bleached corpse as the Black Widow runs up to the other survivors, "What is this?" Rhodey asks, "What the hell is happening?"

"Oh, God" Steve sighs.

"Still no word from Stark?" Nick Fury asks Maria Hill.

"No, not yet" Maria replies, "We're watching every satellite in both hemispheres, there's still nothing" she receives three beeps from her device.

"What is it?" Fury asks.

"Multiple bogeys over Wakanda" Maria states.

"Same energy signatures as New York?" Fury questions.

"Ten times bigger" Maria states.

"Tell Klein" Fury orders, "We'll meet him at-"

"Nick!" a car spirals out of control in front of them. They get out and Maria checks on the passengers.

"They okay?" Fury asks.

Behind their vehicle, a motorcycle lies in the middle of the street with a concerned citizen approaching it.

"There's no one here" Maria tells him.

They hear helicopter rotor sounds from the direction they'd come, but it sounds wrong a executive helicopter, tail rotor smoking from damage already, appears and crashes nose first into a building. Screaming intensifies. The two are now witnessing civilians around them suddenly disintegrating, "Call Control. Code Red."

"Nick?" Fury turns around to see Maria disintegrating.

"Hill?" Fury then races back to their car and gets a what appears to be an old pager with extra gear attached out of his bag on the back seat. He sends out an emergency alert, mere seconds before
his hand turns into ashes, "Oh, no. Motherf-" Fury corrodes to dust.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.6K 142 48
When a teenager girl gets transported to different universes Her whole world changes. When Aria Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark gets involved in a...
291K 7.1K 101
Grace Stark has grown up sheltered, her only company basically being her father, his assistants, and an AI - at least until the Avengers show up. Sti...
14.4K 306 40
atelphobia; (n.) the fear of not being good enough. "Why are you here? Don't know if I hadn't already made it clear -- but I don't wanna be around y...
90.9K 2.6K 41
(Y/n) Lang always thought she was born for something more. Having divorced parents (one of them being a criminal), a sister, and a scholarship to mai...