EXO Imagines - REQUESTS [Open]

By KImaginarium

Hello, readers! ❤️ 1📖. If you want to request a story: - Drop me a PM, including your: bias / the name of... More

Exo Imagines
4 Readers / Present & Future Writers
Sehun - Good or Bad?
Baekhyun - Candyman
Luhan and Chen - The Guy Next Door [part 1] [R]
Luhan & Chen - The Guy Next Door [part 2] [R]
Chanyeol - Call Me Baby
Suho - Coffee Shop Romance
Xiumin - A Christmas Whirlwind
Luhan - Exodus [R]
Sehun - I Miss You
Suho - My Angel
Chanyeol - Hubby
Sehun - Hurt [part 1]
Sehun - Hurt [part 2]
Sehun - Meet The Parents
Suho - Kidnapped [R]
Chanyeol - Jealousy
Luhan - The Cause & The Cure 1
Chen - The Cause & The Cure 2 [R] ft Luhan
Kris - Rude Officer Wu [R]
Tao - High Kick
Chen - Rude Dude
D.O - Can You Feel Me?
Kai - Full Moon [R]
Baekhyun - You're Mine
Chen - A Movie About A Summer In Paradise ❤️ [R]
Chen & Chanyeol - A Kinky Solution [R]
Suho - His Mistakes
Suho - I Care 4 U
Chen - The Bo$$
Suho - Pissed Off [R]
New Fanfic - B.A.P vs EXO
Sehun - Bae Bae
D.O - Dreamed Bakery
EXO Questionnaire
Baekhyun - The Set Up Marriage [R]
Sehun - Mr. CEO [Part 1/R]
Sehun - Mr CEO [Part 2/R]

Chen - Truth or Dare

401 8 2
By KImaginarium

Hello again! New update with our charming Chen, requested by @offlineoreo - hope you'll like the story, dear. :)

Genre: Teen Drama, Sitcom

Summary: She moves in a new quarter and is all alone. Certain people notice her so quickly and befriend her that she doesn't have the needed time to absorb what's going on around her. Moreover, she's dragged to a home party... what will happen later?

Keywords: Setting, Transition, Investigation, Recognition, Pursuit

* * *

Crystal's POV

The sun rays flawed in my room. I woke up and went to close the curtains fully and then tried to sleep again but I couldn't. Well... I assumed it was time to have breakfast then. Walking to the kitchen I decide to make breakfast for mom and dad.

- Hi, hun. How are you? - dad asked.

- If you mean whether if I'm excited to move out then I feel terrible. - even terrible is not enough.

- Oh , Crystal dear, don't worry, neighbors in Hannam are nice people. You'll find new friends quickly. - mom added.

Maybe they're right. Whatever, don't wanna think about that now. I sighed and swallowed the last bite and got up, I had to be ready before leaving. I took a shower and dried my hair, put some casual clothes and took a look at my room for last time before leaving our house. My best friend waited for me in front of the porch.

- Hey! - I almost cracked when I greeted her - I'll miss you terribly! I promise to call you everyday. - I said and hugged her.

- Come on, eonni. Don't be a crying baby. - she returned the hug - I don't want to ruin my favourite mascara. - she mocked and I giggled a bit - I'll miss you too, Crystal.

I hugged her once again and hopped in the car then the vehicle drove off slowly and I waved to my friend.

* * *

- So, miss, we hope you'll enjoy your stay in our school - the principal smiled at me - Welcome and here are your week schedule, textbooks and the code for your locker.- he handed me the stuff.

- Thank you. - I bowed and went to look for my classroom but the school was very big. I saw a girl with red hair and decided to ask her if she could help me.

- Excuse me, can you help me to find my classroom? -I forced a smile and asked her as I showed her the list.

- Your room is on the 2nd floor and the 1st door on the right. - I thanked her when she stopped me - New here?

- Yup.

- Hmm, beware of Jongdae and his group, you can suffer.

- Why, who are they? - I was confused from her sudden warning.

- You'll find out yourself but again, beware. - she warned and walked away.

As I walked I observed around and ...bumped into someone. I looked to see who was this and my jaw almost dropped. It was a boy with light brown hair and dark eyes, his facial features were as if he was smiling. He looked like an angel.

- Ahh, be careful, yo. Watch where you are going, 'kay? - he almost barked at me. Wtf?

- Sorry, it wasn't in purpose and you have no right to talk to me like that. - I just opened my mouth to say something when a boy called him.

- Chen, let's go back, bro, we'll be late. - He was taller and had black hair and dark circles around his eyes, wearing leather jacket and ripped jeans. The brown haired fool turned to me and told me to be careful. I was left speechless, staring at the exit of the school. I watched his figure as he walked away but the bell rang and I had to enter my class ASAP.

The day went well, except for this morning with Mr... Mr Fool. I was going home when again I bumped into ...

- I'm sorry, are you okay? - the guy said. His hair was dark brown, pale skin and smooth jawline combined with piercing eyes.

- Yes, I'm fine. Nothing to worry about. - I blurted out.

- By the way, I'm Baekhyun. - he extended his hand and I shook it.

- Crystal. - I said shyly.

- See you around, miss Crys. - he winked and walked away. Wow, he's good.

* * *

Once I got home I saw I had a message from an unknown number?

„Glad I saw a beauty like you..."

This should be Baekhyun, right?!

„ Thanks, Baekhyun. I'm glad I saw dark-haired handsome like you :)) "

„Baekhyun ?! Dark-haired?! I'm light brown-haired, sweetheart."

What ?! This is not Baekhyun but the rude boy I collided with! :o

„How the hell do you know my phone number?! " - I asked already scared. What if he is from the group of that Jongdae guy?

„I know everything. And if you don't want me to ruin your life, behave. I'm pretty sure you already know who I am. However, if you "still" don't get it, I'm Jongdae. .."

Oh my God! It's him! I'm dead .. Crystal, how could you be such an idiot from the first day...

„Not that I've wondered who you are. I knew. Too bad that a person like you looks like that ..." - Well... Now perhaps would have become fun.

"How do I look?" - he sent another one, curious... obviously.

Look at yourself in the mirror and see."

„Don't pretend to be witty... ;)"

"Me? Witty? I'll call Baekhyun to ask him exactly what I am. Unlike you, he was quite nice!"

"You have no right to compare me with Baekhyun!!! We are different! I'm much better than him, Crys!"

He knew my name... he called me Crys? And wait, what?! Jongdae better than Baekhyun? No way!

"The incident of the morning showed me exactly how better you are." - I replied back.

"I'll get it back to you, Crystal! You will know who Baekhyun is and you will crawl in my feet."

OMG! Jongdae was a psychopath!

"Busy now, bye Jongdae."

* * *

While doing my homework, I heard someone called my name. Someone's hoarse voice echoed from the street. I went out on the terrace and saw a person I've never expected to see. Mr fool... or Chen. But how did he know where I live? And of course immediately I remembered his words„I'll get it back to you, Crystal." Oh, no!

- Why are you here? - I asked, trying to sound uninterested.

- I wanted to ask you... Why do you think that Baekhyun is better? Only one encounter cannot determine what is a man. You have no idea what Baekhyun is.

- I have no idea and I don't care, Chen or whatever is your name! You're keep on repeating this, but don't give reasons why you think so. So, stop bothering me and leave me alone! - I shouted.

- Not bothering you? I'm trying to protect you! - Wait what? Trying to protect me? But why? Who am I to him to deserve his protection?

-Why do you want to protect me? - I asked and waited for his answer.

Chen's POV

Why did I want to protect her? I didn't know. I just waved my hand and refused to tell her that Baekhyun was going to use her. I heard him earlier talking to one of his group. I followed her but it turned outt hat he did the same... That's how I found out where she lived.

When I saw her today I just went into another world. Of course, I was very "creative" and decided to bump into her, so I could take a look at her! What a fool I was! Couldn't I meet her as a normal guy?! Normal boy ?! No way. When I crashed into her, I saw a real example of beauty, and frankly - she was stunning. Unfortunately, Tao called me and I couldn't help but go. However, he knew who she was, because his "friend" - the redhead mentioned Crystal to him.

I went home and took a shower and I went to bed but then my phone rang.

- What do you want, Lay? - I could never take a break from them.

- Oh, Chen, you still think about that girl? - he laughed. Great. Now everyone knew. - Come have some fun, wolf. There's a party at Mina's, what do you say?

- Mm, I don't know, hyung. I'm tired. I have no desire to party.

- Don't you know the song Little Red Riding Hood? - he was definitely very drunk. He continued to sing stupid songs until I agreed.

- Well okay, I'll come. Stop singing, it's irritating!

Crystal's POV

I was so bored. I didn't know what to do. It was only seven o'clock and I laid on my bed watching tv, obviously I had no choice. The doorbell rang. I went to open the door and couldn't believe who I saw. It was the girl with the red hair. What was she doing here?!

- Uh excuse me, but what are you doing here and how do you know where I live? - Come on, what are these people? Psychics?

- First of all, hello and second, I'm not Jongdae... I mean I'm not Chen, hehe. I came to ask you if you want to come with me to a party.

- First, I don't know you, and second I don't like to go to parties, especially with strangers. I don't even know your name.

- I'm sorry, how rude of me. My name is Hannah. - she said and extended her hand, I took it and shook it - If you don't want to go to the party, can I come inside? We can get to know each other better?

I agreed and invited her.

- Jongdae is an arrogant idiot, but beautiful idiot. They also call him Chen. Just for the record to not confuse you. Rest of the group are Lay, Tao, Xiumin, Luhan and Kris. Lay is a very good, carring, kind and the most serious of all. Tao is my boyfriend. He is very romantic, caring, loves to do all sorts of nonsense, but he's still a good person. I love him. Xiumin likes to do any pranks. Kris is rough, but it's very funny sometimes. Luhan is a quiet guy, he's the peacemaker. Baekhyun and Chen... better not messing with them. Not really talk to any of them, they are trolls.

- I didn't hear you mention Baekhyun among the others in the group... - I stated.

- He's from the other group Exo-K. And „my boys" are from Exo-M. Stupid school stuff, I know...

- Oh... They are in a sort of a competition or? - I asked slightly confused.

- Yeah, sort of... - she answered and waved her red hair - I can't tell you more. I have to go, but here's my number if you want to talk, call me. Thanks for everything, bye.- She stood up and hugged me lightly. Then I walked her to the door.

1 hour later...

„Good night, Red Riding Hood :*" - I looked to see who sent me a message when a pebble hit my window. I got up to see who was it and... it was no other than Baekhyun, standing in front of his car down there.

- Well, Crys, you're home alone?- I freaked out! How was that possible?

-Actually, my parents departed for a short break.

- Do you wanna go to a party with me?

- Actually, I was just going to bed.

- Oh come on, it will be fun! I promise. - Well, what the hell?

- Um... Okay. I'll go get dressed. - I closed the window and quickly got dressed. I put on my black heels. I took a glance at myself in the mirror and went out.

- Wow, Crystal, you look amazing! And you are very quickly, good for you.

- Thanks, Baekhyun! - I smiled

- Let's Go. - We got in his car and drove off.

When we arrived at the house that was to be held the party, I couldn't believe how big houses were in this quarter. Once entered with Baekhyun, he immediately took me into the kitchen where the drinks were. We took a tequila shots and beer. Unfortunately, I didn't know anyone, but I hoped in time to get to know.

We sat on the couch in the living room and I saw in the crowd Tao, Lay and Luhan, who I considered were friends of Jongdae a.k.a Chen. The strange thing was that red-haired girl who warned me about Chen and Baekhyun was sitting in Kris's lap. She smiled at me quietly. All were playing Truth or Dare. Baekhyun decided it would be fun to join them. I sat between him and another blond boy that I assumed was Luhan. Tao decided to ask me.

- Truth Or Dare?- his smirk made me feel awkward. I thought for a moment .. Which would be worse?

- Dare!

- I dare you to drink 3 shots at once. - he commanded and I decided it wouldn't be too much at all. I did that and was now my turn to ask... Who to be... Ha. I'll ask Baekhyun.

- Truth or Dare, Baek?

- Truth.

- Why is everyone afraid of you? - my curiosity got the best of me.

- No one is afraid of me. They just don't hang with me and that way there are no consequences ... - wow, that did sound like a threat.

- What consequences?

- Yah, only one question, Crys. - he reminded me.

Now it was the turn of Baekhyun asking. He asked Hannah and she chose truth. As she was answering to Baekhyun's question, Chen appeared and locked eyes with me and then joined the game. He sat across me and guess what - Hannah decided to ask me!

- Truth or Dare?

- Dare. - I said hesitating.

- Go upstairs to a room with... - she stopped for a moment obviously thinking what the dare should be - ...with Jongdae for an hour.

- Come on, beautiful. - Oh, no. I glanced at Baekhyun who was fuming already and I panicked. Chen got up the coach, grasp my wrist and made me got up too. I stumbled a bit because of the shots I drank. We went upstairs and entered in one of the rooms he choosed. He closed the door behind him and I sat not on the bed in the room but on one chair in front of a dark brown wooden desk. Chen's eyes sparkled and he smirked slightly at me.

- What? - I spatted almost scared. I didn't know what to expect and now I had to stay in here for a whole hour with that guy! He came closer. Damn, he was so gorgeous in that dark blue T-shirt and black skinny jeans with white sneakers. His hair slightly messy and his smile was a killer! He kneeled in front of me.

- Crystal... - he began and reached behind me as I leaned back just in case if he was going to try something stupid. I couldn't breathe and stiffened. He pulled back, his hand holding a flower.

- This is for you. I think we didn't start well at all. - I took the flower and looked at him puzzled.

- What are you doing? - my heart skipped a beat, Hannah told me he was dangerous and... No! He got be kidding me. She said he was a troll. - Is this some kind of a joke?

- I like you, Crystal. As soon as I saw you. I bumped into you on purpose. - He reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded sheet. He unfolded it and I saw something written on the paper. - I apologize for being idiot. All this was a part of a plan to get you in here and confess you. - I stood dumbfounded.

My jaw almost hit the floor. He held my left hand with his right one as his left held the paper with those lyrics. He started singing a short song and I was astonished by his angelic voice. The way his lips moved while he was singing and his expression told me he was sincere and I felt mesmerized by this guy...

- Crystal? - I heard him say.

- Huh? - was all I could answer, I was in a trance. As if he enchanted me with his voice, a spell perfect for me.

- Would you be my girlfriend? - his eyes never left mine, waiting to know my answer.

- You're not trolling me, right? - I hesitated for a moment.

- No! Why would I do that? I need an audience when setting a prank, pabo and we are here alone! - he laughed lightly - So? What would you say, Crys? - I tried to be hard to get for a while just to let him know I'm not stupid average baby girl.

- Umm... I don't know, Chen. I don't know you at all and...

- Do you like me? - he cut me off.

- Well, when YOU bumped into me as you confessed a while ago, I thought I got into a trouble with a rude, scary badass... - I teased him and he furrowed his eyebrows - ...captured in a body of a boy, beautiful as an angel.

When I finished, his smile was wide from ear to ear.

- I like you too... - I smiled.

Chen leaned closer and kissed me on the cheek and I instantly blushed.

- Wow, my girlfriend turned out to be the troll here. - he pinched my nose as I laughed - I'll always protect you, jagi and won't let anything or anyone hurt you. - then he gently took my face in his hands and kissed me on the lips.

@offlineoreo, hope it's long and good enough for your expectations... <3And I apologize for the grammar or spelling mistakes Tell me if you find such cuz the story is not edited yet.

Comment. Vote. Request. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 177 29
Don't worry, it's not a smut story. Probably any genre. Do not forget to vote and comment. Thank You
3.5K 121 26
EXO FanFiction I began writing this out if boredom. Hope you enjoy!
2.1M 37.7K 124
Just some short stories... Requests welcome :) >> ENJOY! Love, Kxx If you want to request something please post it on @kayrequestbook'...
34.4K 1.3K 30
Hello and welcome to this EXO Chatroom. I hope you laugh and smile while reading this. Enjoy this comedy Chatroom that you will be reading