Trapped In Heaven [TK]

By beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... More

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
4.Day Two:Disquiet
5.Day three: Mr.Han
6.Day four: Atlanta
7.Day five: Embittered
8.Day six: Riot Starters
9.Day seven: Dramatic
10.Over the long run
11.Uncovering
12.Eleventh hour
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
20. Reconciled
21. Envious
Reintroduction
22. A little bit of pain
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
27. Excursion: Second Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
33. Jeonlous
34. Precarious
35. Everything Revealed
36. Content
37. Memories
38. Sullen
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)
43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

42. Paint me like a Wildflower

6.3K 186 171
By beautytaekoo

"My fingers moved across ur skin, flexing and tapping smoothly. Over the contours of ur body, Like a master pianist playing. A clssic concerto. You are the only song I want to play. Your sounds the only music I want to hear."
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Taekook's new home, Seoul, South Korea

Silent cries, shining lights and two souls embraced in one another...that's how they stayed for few minutes. Thinking themselves as the luckiest in this universe...that they got each other to love....to get loved.

Jungkook sat down, nuzzling close to tae who was sitting on his lap after crying for minutes. It's silence but a comfortable one.                                      

Soon after sometime...elder heard cute snoring...tae was alseep. So he carried the younger to other room...as their bedroom was a complete mess becz of gifts.                                                        

Placing the boy down gently, he tucked the comforter over him. Kissing tae's forehead raven finally left the room...he still has to clean it and arrange the gifts somewhere.

Raventte cleaned everything and was ready to get freshen up when he saw something peaking out near his pillow. He reached his side of bed...taking that thing out, it was the same diary he saw in tae's room when he found the bucket list.

'Open it when I am not around...it's my wedding gift for you' words were written in tae's handwriting on the note which was attached to the diary.

Jungkook didn't knew how to feel....they just cried a while ago...and this thing was making him emotional already, so he opened it with shaky hands.

One page, two, three, four and he kept turning them for more than one hour...his face stained with newly ushed tears.                                                             

The diary had jungkook's portraits...it wasn't just kook who captured tae in his memories...it was his lover too who has rather turned those memories into portraits...beautiful one in that.                  

It were from the time tae first saw kook...seems like he didn't like the raven that time but his heart forced him to draw the man...not just that but every page had younger's written feelings about the particualr time when he drew.
Some were funny, some made jungkook smile, some made him pout...but the last pages were the ones which made him cry.

Jungkook never even dreamt of someone doing this for him...but guess he was wrong...as he finally found someone who loves him just like he does.                         

He chuckled thinking how he has been crying for hours now....but he loved these cries too...coz they were meant for his love.                                                 

Closing the gift his lips kissed the cover... he got up to keep it in his special place. He opened the wardrobe...then sliding out a drawer which had the same pics of ji hyun and 3 yr old tae along with their sticky notes...now adding his most favourite thing in them....tae's diary.

He closed the wardrobe after grabbing some clothes. Got freshen up and went to the other room to bring tae back.            

He entered and saw the oh so adorable sight...tae sitting on the bed, small fists rubbing sleepy eyes...the kissable pout never leaving his lips.                          

"Good morning princess" he chuckled walking closer to the other. "I know ish good niwght don't teawse me" his sleepy voice came muffled...making the elder coo hardly....so he reached the younger, instantly showering him with lots of butterfly kisses.

"Stop stop" tae giggled...now his sleep gone.                                                         

"How can I when u r being so cute" kook booped their nose...pecking the other again.                                                            

"Go get freshen up bub...I need ur cuddles or I can't sleep" raven said picking the other up quickly as they made their way to their bedroom.         

Tae got down...sprinting off to get a bath quickly...he needed the cuddles too u know. And after half an hour of waiting they cuddled in each other's arms.

Jungkook did mention tae's gift...which made tae shy, but the shyness went away when he saw kook's teary eyes...so without saying any words their lips met in a loving kiss....and two pairs of eyes closed slowly...falling in deep slumber of dreams.

Couple of days passed smoothly for the duo....they became more clingy. Taekook have already reached the airport till now...ready to board the flight for their honeymoon.                                                 

All the family members came to bid goodbye to the newlywed couple at Kim's mansion...only namjin, yoonmin and yoonseok (yoonji n hobi) tagging along till airport.

The plane took off....with two excited hearts, beautiful smiles and shiny orbs cuddling with each other.

Screeching tires of plane halted on the runway....it's arrival being announced in the busy walls of airport.                        

One by one passengers started leaving the plane....white casual T, denim trousers, a black bag hanging on shoulder, comfy shoes complimenting his look...raven stepped his foot in the new country.

Tae following behind him, looking beautiful as always in his simple shirt covered with gucci sweater...red hairs highlighting his mesmerizing features even more.

The duo walked towards the exit gate...all the way getting stares and whispers from the crowd. Indeed it was one eyecatching sight to see two goodlooking males together.                 

Their whispers increased more when jungkook halted extending his hand towards his lover who happily clung upon him.

Melting in the warmth of their love taekook stepped out of the airport. Warm summer breeze swirled around their feets....breathing the air of the country known for it's arts and culture....Italy welcomed them in her arms...already capturing the two hearts with it's beautiful essence.

"Benvenuto in Italia signore"
(Welcome to Italy, sir)

one of the men waiting for the Jeon couple let out...handing the bouquets of flowers to them, which taekook smilingly accepted.                                           

Jungkook has arranged everything for them, as they will be having a stay of two weeks. He is known among all the top businessmen here so it wasn't a big deal for raventte.

"Grazie per il caloroso benvenuto"
(Thank u for the warm welcome)

this time the voice came from tae's side...yes jungkook knew italian, he is multilingual coz being the CEO of J&J he always had deals from different countries...so him being the perfectionist learned few languages.                             

Tae looked impressed by his husband...while jungkook winked at his reaction.

"È un posto bellissimo"
(It's a beautiful place)

he added with his bunny smile which was returned by the man.

"lascia che ti accompagni al tuo hotel"
(let us escort you to ur hotel)

The man said gesturing the lovebirds to follow him....while their luggage was already being kept in the car.

They took off....running tires made their way thru the serene trees...yellow broom bushes waving with the wind, soft palm of tae caressed the soothing air while jungkook admired the country view with a satisfied hum....destination being half an hour away from the airport.

"It's so pretty kookie"

"Not more than u baby"

"Stop being cheesy for once"

"Neverrrr"

and the vehicle came infront of a luxurious hotel famous for it's elegant rooms and suites.                            

'L'Albereta Relais & Châteaux' it was named there...the building covered in green lush of climbers....rolling hills & vineyards enchanting it's look even more.

Taekook entered inside the place...all while complimenting and praising the interior. Jungkook did booked this place after getting detailed information about it...booking a 5 star suite for themselves and a particular area so that they will be having their alone time without much people. He choose the suite for some reasons...or might say for his wild running fantasies.

Tae was pretty much loving the hotel...thanking jungkook for choosing this place....which was a surprise for him.

After walking thru some hallways and wandering here n there...they arrived in their bedroom. It wasn't small nor big but perfect for them...but tae didn't knew something about it...which the working staff was going to tell but jungkook gestured a 'no' so they kept silent.

For few more hours taekook decided to rest in here...and then go out for their late lunch....which they ate in a calming delightful restaurant present under the same roof.

Dark shades of blue started decorating the sky....attracting the chirping birds to their nests....swinging trees in the valleys silenced their moves....moon and it's starry friends standing above them to witness the lovely souls getting interwined in each other tonight.

TW: Mature content ahead 🔞🔞
(A/N: I will put an 'end' after the smut part is over...so u can read the rest of the chapter...and yes the chapter is kinda long)

Dinner was done...the newlywed couple just strolling around hotel for the night walk. It's pitchy black till now when they reached their suite.

Jungkook is sitting on the bed scrolling thru his phone, hearing the faint noises of water droplets which were coming from the bathroom tae is showering in.

Even tho his fingers are gliding across the lit screen, his mind is occupied in unholy thoughts just by hearing the sound of water.

On the other hand tae is also having the same thoughts....the reason why he is taking so long to shower...he wants to look perfect for his love. But he still wants to tease the raven...evil ideas are invading his mind.                                  

Soon the shower turned off...he got changed into something special, which is definitely gonna break the last string of patience jungkook is having.

Door to the bathroom opened...an attractive red haired walking out of it, immediately snatching the attention of raven.                                                        

Long black robe was hanging down his slim figure...loose pants circling around his legs but tight around his hips to show the curves, petite waist hugged by tucked printed shirt...while his red dried hairs contrasted his golden tan skin which illuminated in dim lights.

Fvck

Being a tease, I see....now it's my turn petal

And the raventte stood up, smirking at his thoughts....he stepped forward, legs moving towards tae or so the younger thought. But jungkook went past him standing just inches ahead....he leaned back whispering something in younger's ear.

"Now it's my turn to shower, gorgeous" he husked intentionally letting his lips touch the earlobe...while his one hand smootly slided across tae's waist from the front...eventually leaving the silky shirt, but before kook left from there tae whispered back in his deep sultry voice "will wait for u". And both of them walked in opposite directions...smirk plastered on their face.

Tae immediately changed his expression to flustered one...as he started fanning himself. Was he going to stop at this? no...so his mind thought of something.

He continued fanning himself "Ohh it's getting so hot" he muttered unbuttoning two more buttons of his shirt intentionally....not satisfied with that "It's suffocating me I can't wear this" and he unzipped his pants throwing them somewhere in the room....finally satisfied with his unholy ideas.

The red haired was just left in wine coloured panty like shorts underneath the loose shirt....those shorts revealing his skin as they were quite transparent. Meaning jimin might or might not have bought them and taught the younger some smart things.

Younger took the white canvas placed there....wanting to spend the time while painting, as jungkook arranged it in their room.                                                            

Tae requested raven to put some paint and canvas in their bedroom so that he can paint the beautiful scenery he was seeing from their window.                      

The truth is tae is really not interested in painting at this moment...but being the little tease he is, thought of it to tell raven 'ohh I was getting bored & sweaty so decided to do this...the pants were suffocating me' adding an innocent smile at last.

As he started stroking the brush on white sheet....time started ticking quickly every minute increasing his heartbeat.

Jungkook came out...after drying his hairs in bathroom. Taehyung wasn't ready to look at the sinful sight yet so prepared himself internally.

Yellowish-golden cloak was loosely tied around raven's torso...clearly displaying his upper naked body...abs dripping in some wet droplets, glimmering under the lights of suite....tight black pants were hugging his muscualr legs, raven hairs parted showcasing his forehead....the sight was indeed sinful.

Tae is practically drooling till now, as his eyes took the view....raven walking towards him his face screaming sexy and what not...and that damn killer gaze.

Younger instantly turned around resuming his artwork...heart about to fall out of his chest.

"What are you painting, petal?"

Shivers ran down thru his whole body when he felt jungkook's breathy vocals whispering...inches away from him. Raven was now sitting behind tae, who sat there with folded legs...bare skin up for the view.

Jungkook's one hand traveled around the younger's waist pulling the other with a jerk...as tae felt his back getting hit by the elder's chest.                                             

"The scenery in front" confidence all gone, tae replied in low voice also adding the sentences he prepared a while ago...his eyes hooded. Jungkook was touching his flesh on thighs seductively...all while kissing the younger's sensitive earlobe.

"I see...wanna see much better view for painting?" tone octaves low, and tae nodded at the raven's question.        

Elder's one hand traced tae's sharp jaw...while the other went near the side of bed touching the bare thighs intentionally. Tae was biting his lips...breath starting to become heavy.

His closed eyes opened themselves when a sound was heard. "See there" jungkook pointed upwards...and tae loved the sight as the roof of the special bedroom opened revealing the stars who were shining upon them. Yes, this was the secret of the room.

Before tae could even praise the sight he got pushed on the marble tiles...but lightly. "Enough of teasing me petal" jungkook said eyes filled with something mischievous.

Elder leaned back a little...capturing the arousing sight with his eyes...which travelled from the alluring legs to the transparent shorts which were hidden behind the loose shirt...then going up to open buttons where younger's collarbones stood proudly...finally landing on the most etheral face in existence.

"Beautiful" raven smirked, hovering over the other....leaving a space in between.

Cold hands touched the skin underneath...unbuttoning the remaining buttons of shirt. Tae's breath hitched at the icy touch...burning his whole body in want....he was just watching his lover's moves.

Jungkook retracted his hands after parting the shirt on both sides...leaving tae's upper body partially naked. His fingers made their way towards the colour pallete dipping them inside every colour present in it.

Gazing back at his lover raven took his hand near the naked front.

"Let me paint the real artwork" letting out the words oh so sensually, his hands grazed acrossed the soft skin. From the slender neck, to the jawline...tae muffled the sound by biting his lips...just a mere touch was making him moan.

"Don't....I wanna here u" jungkook spoke sternly...his fingers now moving down the collarbones, painting them in a swift move. Going further his palm touched younger's chest, figertips rubbing across the pink bud causing a loud moan to escape. Raven smirked in victory...now knowing the sensitive spot of other.

Taehyung clentched his hands...tried to rub his legs wanting a friction so bad. But jungkook held them, his one hand kept brushing the paint across his torso while other grabbed the thighs.

"Jungkook~" tae let out the name....which sounded like a new melody in elder's ears.

Raven stopped stroking the colour, as he finally pinched the belly button seductively...leaving it afterwards.

"Ahhh~....jungkook plz~" lust and love filled eyes begged, begged to get touched more.

"Patience petal" raven replied even tho he himself was already hard just seeing the mind possesing sight below him.

Jungkook hoisted the younger in his arms...black robe hanging down...as they stared at each other with want. Slowly he landed the other on bed....moving back to the small table where a bowl of rose water was kept....which tae failed to notice.

Soaking the white towel in it jungkook went back to their bed. Removing the painted colour...the cold towel hurting the naked skin in a good way.          

Unable to control his inner self jungkook dived down to kiss the rosy plump lips all while cleaning the paint. Lips moved hungrily with each other...eyes closed bodies touching...as they went fierce.

Jungkook sucked hungrily on the cottony lips...biting them gently, nibbling the soft flesh. His tongue travelled inside the hungry cavern...devouring it like never before. They fought for dominance but raven won...taking the lead and tasting the sweet taste of strawberries.

He threw the towel away...finally removing every bit of paint...now tae smelled like roses, his scent of vanilla mixing with the rosy one. Driving the raventte insane...who dived again for his lips, which were parted away for a second.

They were drinking each other under the magic of moonlight...muffled moans reverberating in the room...as stars danced in ectasy of love. Veiny hands were roaming around tae's upper naked body...sending goosebumps on both of their bodies.

Jungkook leaned back just to admire the panting beauty...swollen red lips, droopy eyes, and sweaty red locks...his member twitched seeing the breatcatching view.

"So sexy...and just for me" raven spoke now removing the black robe of younger who stared at him. While younger's hand reached towards his abs finger tracing them down and untying the golden cloak. Both robes were removed from their bodies...jungkook was half naked while tae still had his unbuttoned shirt on.

Raven's lips went near younger's neck the next moment sucking the soft skin, kissing the bite marks making the moans heavy when he nibbled on his sweet spot. All while tasting younger's neck jungkook removed his shirt...leaving the red haired just in his shorts.

"Mmgh~"

"Ahhh~ I wa-nt yo-u"

tae said in between his moans...and a groan left jungkook's lips at tae's request. He leaned back removing his pants, both of them remaining in just boxer and shorts.

"Ur so gorgeous petal...so fvcking beautiful" jungkook replied kissing the later again...as he wasn't getting enough of it.

Both started grinding on each other to find the friction they needed....bodies interwined intimately....lips attached in a hungry way.

"Mmgh~ jungkook" tae moaned in pleasure asking for more...and later complied.

"Are you sure petal?" jungkook asked his consent....not wanting to go further if his love is uncomfortable.

"Yes kookie...plz"

"I want you...make love to me...take me"

"make me forever yours"

and jungkook smiled in happiness, which soon got replaced with lust....as his eyes travelled down the transparent fabric.

"May I?" he asked to which later nodded biting his lips.

"Don't worry I will not hurt u" jungkook added now playing with the rim of tae's shorts...fingers tugging around it and removing the fabric completely...throwing it somewhere. Tae instinctively tried to hide his member....getting shy all of a sudden.

"Don't u dare...ur beautiful in every way...and I will show u how each and every part of u deserves love" jungkook rasped out.

"U too...remove" tae pointed towards his boxers.

"Ur wish my command princess" jungkook chuckled removing his boxers and throwing them away. His member stood proudly...making the later gulp.

"It will be okay petal" jungkook caressed the later's cheek...hovering above him. His lips started biting down the sharp collarbones....kissing every inch of it as the later moaned.

Raven went down...his one hand grabbing the left bud pinching and swirling it in his fingers while his lips took the right bud...sucking on it harshly.

Tae moaned loudly his nails digging in elder's back....creating some red marks. Jungkook charged his mouth on the left nipple satisfied with his work when he saw the right one swollen.

Soon he let his body lean backwards going towards younger's lower part...his mouth started kissing every inch of tae's pale but tan legs, lips touching the milky thighs nibbling them lightly....kissing the later's peachy butt lastly he went towards his lips again.

Jungkook told tae to suck his fingers and next moment his fingers slided down to the younger's pink hole...grazing the rim sensually....while the other hand squeezed soft flesh of tae's asscheeks, groping them. Lewid sounds left younger's lips...just like jungkook was undressing his soul.

Taehyung is being pinned under raven's muscualr body...savage kisses peppering all over his naked self...hungry hands spanking his ass once in a while. Long finger entered in the tight puckered hole...tae screamed in pain but jungkook muffled the pain with his teasing mouth.

Slowly he started thrusting in and out...adding one more finger to stretch the hole, scissoring it perfectly as tae moaned again when his pain turned into pleasure. Jungkook hit his sweet spot continuously thrusting his now three fingers in and out...his lips nibbling the swollen buds again...opening every unfolded petal of the younger.

The night being filled with immense passion of love....as they got drenched in each other's touch. Raven's fingers went out...he took the lube placed in the drawer.....coating his length. He was about to grab the condom when tae spoke.

"I want you jungkook...i want to feel u whole"

Jungkook agreed...it was safe even if he didn't use condom coz both were virgin...yes they are virgin, jungkook never had time to think about such things and tae never liked anyone before. But the interesting thing is jungkook knew how to make his love special...and it's just for his love, his tae.

He aligned himself near the soft rim of tae's hole...slowly entering inside. Tae let out a painful sound, tears were building in his eyes...jungkook soothed the later kissing him with love.

Soon after few minutes tae calmed down...he gestured kook to move. Letting his member out until only his tip left inside...jungkook thrusted back, it being slow but deep and powerful...he silenced tae with his hungry kiss. Slowly thrusting his member in and out deeply.

Soon his thrusts turned faster...hitting the later's sweet spot and tae screamed in ectasy this time. Jungkook smirked and started hitting the same spot...his own moaning echoing in the room, this feeling was amazing for both.

"Jungkook~~...ahhh~"

"Faster~"

"Ur so tight petal...so good for me~"

Clinging to the younger more, his lips sucked later's neck....their souls wrapping around each other...jungkook went deeper into his being. Tae was feeling his inner core moving in pleasure....the electrifying feeling sending both of them on cloud nine.

Jungkook started ramming inside the addicting hole in an animalistic pace angling younger's one leg on his shoulder....hitting the pleasure spot mercilessly. Tae's lungs were burning while screaming the elder's name....jungkook moaned and groaned feeling his high.

The souls became one....their milky skin glistening under the night light...the dark tint of sky hiding them beneath it's shades....tae moaned loudly when jungkook started stroking his member with hand...while ramming inside him.

"I am coming~" he let out.

"Come for me love"

And white liquid splattered over jungkook's torso...taehyung's whole body shaking after the release. Raven continued thrusting also reaching his own high as he came inside tae's pink hole. The milky liquid flowing down a little as his thrusts became sloppy.

Jungkook plopped on the bed...both of them breathing heavily, staring in each other's eyes.

"I love you kookie" tae panted and leaned closer "I love you too my love" jungkook confessed with same passion sealing their lips again. They kissed slowly pouring everything they felt...now becoming one after this beautiful night.

After calming themselves...jungkook got up, his body bare...he walked towards bathroom cleaning himself quickly and grabbing a wet towel. He slided new boxers now going towards tae...cleaning the later who now closed his eyes sleeping soundly.                               

Keeping the towel away jungkook picked tae up going into the living room. Tae slept on the couch for a while coz raven changed the bed covers....closing the open roof afterwards.

He brought the younger back who was bundled in fluffy blankets his body naked inside...they slept cuddling with each other...feeling more close than before....engulfing tae's body under his arms jungkook peppered few kisses and closed his eyes.

Morning sun looked dazzling today...glimmering thru the white curtains which waved with the air, bluish white tint adorened the sky which gave an appealing look to the shuffling duo who just woke up. They opened the roof so as to see the morning view.

Taekook were staring at the sky....after they got out of the dreamland a while ago. Smiling under the soft touch of their bare skin. "I love this view kookie" kissing the raven's cheek tae voiced out.

"But I love this view more" and suddenly the white blanket was removed from tae's upper body who gasped at kook's action.

"U pervert bunny...I was talking about the sky" he pouted trying to cover up his naked chest "It's cold gimme the blanket" tae huffed crossing his arms but soon realised that the blanket he was holding at least up to his torso got removed completely when he let go of it...offcourse jungkook pulled it down.

"JEON JUNGKOOK" he yelled hitting the later with small fists...and hide his lower part with hands. "This doesn't make sense...I literally saw u whole yesterday...heck the way my di-"

"Shut up...shut ur horny mouth or I will beat u" tae fake cried squirming his legs on the bed like a child....too embarrassed to hear it even he was also the one who had wild thoughts last night.                  

But soon his movements halted when a sharp pain shot up his spine...his butt was hurting badly. "Oww...ur monster cock ruined my ass" he scolded pointing his forefinger...scowling at him.

"I am sorry muffin...forgive ur kookie...now let me take care of u...I will bath u" jungkook said and picked up the later gently bridal style.                           

"No funny business inside" tae deadpanned, nuzzling to the others neck cutely. His body was covered in the bathrobe now which kook made him wear as he was feeling cold.

Few minutes passed by....they were bathing like good kids...playing with the bubbles splashing water at one another...everything was going cutely until jungkook pulled the later towards himself who previously sat in front. The water in tub flowing down due to sudden pull....he gently placed tae on his lap.

"Kookie" tae warned "i just want to bath u muffin...see" he started rubbing the other's body more like assuring he is not gonna do anything. Soon his hands slided down to younger's hole... and the air got knocked out of tae's lung. His fingers started scissoring the later...whose anger vanished into breathy moans.

The fingers got replaced by jungkook's hard cock...thrusting in and out. Younger's body bounced on the elder's lap as he thrusted deep into his tight hole. Sound of water splashing, skin slapping, moans and grunts echoed in the bathroom.

"Jungkook~ ahh~"

raven stopped his thrusts turning the other around and shoved his member inside, and started hitting the later's prostate dead on...they started kissing with the wet lips. Kook rammed inside the later's lewid hole...running his rough but smooth palm all over his body.

"Mmgh...kook...I am-"

Their morning session came to an end as both of them reached their highs...cumming all over the place. Satisfied with the pleasure taekook took a bath like the good boys.

End- u can start reading now

"U nasty peasant....I order u to take care of me the whole day now...u better obey ur queen" tae said glaring cutely when they sat in their bed all dressed up.

"As u say my queen" jungkook bowed dramatically and true to his words...they didn't really went out the whole day or whenever they went to take a stroll...jungkook carried the younger never letting his feet touch the ground. Either way jungkook was gonna take care of his muffin coz damn he loves him so much.

Two weeks....and they were roaming around the country...different places different cities...while building new memories.

Rome, the capital of Italy captivated their hearts with it's attractive piazzas to the Colosseum and the forum...the city was blooming with flowers of march. Tae was happier than before, thanking heavens for sending jungkook in his life...as he admired the place with the person he loves beside him.

Their second visit was Venice....harmonizing with each other while boating in the pleasing lakes, capturing the beauty in cameras or playing with the water, the duo loved this visit alot.

It was always like this...touring around the whole day or two days then coming back to L'Albereta again making it a permanent stay for two weeks....eating the famous cuisine in the various built places of the hotel....and making love at night under the twinkling stars.            

They got addicted to each other after their first night...basically taehyung prayed for his poor ass everytime but ended up moaning jungkook's name and asking for more to his lover.                   

Did jungkook liked it? he loved it....wrecking his muffin at night then taking care of him afterwords....visiting Italy in the day time as their interlocked hands never left each other.

One day when they were getting ready to go out...tae was sitting on the bed already dressed up in his floral shirt and baggy pants waiting for the raventte.               

Just then jungkook walked out of the bathroom wearing a nevy blue plain shirt tucked inside ripped jeans....with the long sleeves rolled up showing off his veiny forearms.

Tae had commented out of nowhere all while blowing a kiss towards raven"il mio uomo sembra così sexy oggi" (my man is looking so sexy today)....it took few seconds for jungkook to process what just happened. Coz the raven really thought he impressed his lover when he spoke Italian at the airport but guess he was partially wrong thinking tae didn't understood whatever he said that time.

Taehyung has learnt this one language in his college time...reason being his love for arts, he always wanted to visit Italy so learnt Italian thinking he will get to speak it when he goes there.                   

He indeed was impressed but acted naive, showing he doesn't understood any words when infact he did and that too very well.

Fvck it sounds more attractive when muffin is speaking

Discarding his shocked but impressed self...jungkook smirked in return continuing their chat.

"flirtare con me eh?" (flirting with me huh?)

"Non posso lodare un po' mio marito?" (Can't I praise my husband a little?)

"Certo che puoi" (offcourse u can)

"Ma questo porterà delle conseguenze, lo sai" (but this will bring consequences u know) raven started walking towards the younger....the damn smirk plastered over his godly face.

"e quali sono quelli?" (and what are those?) tae questioned back very well knowing it will bring him in trouble at night...but he loves such troubles so why not.

"Will wreck u so bad...that u will be moaning my name so loud at night" raven let out the sentence in his low deep voice....just an inch away from tae's ear, then proceeding to kiss the end of younger's lips lightly...causing later's stomach swirl in butterflies.

"Pervert" tae replied and both of them started laughing....easing up the tense atmosphere, they can't risk a limping tae now....they need to visit Milan.

Stepping out of the hotel together...the lovebirds headed towards their destination famous for his various parks and gardens, specially clothing fashion being the home for most of major brands including tae's fav gucci.

Museums, beautiful religious buildings and bridges is what they saw in Florence....the city which gave world giants as Leonardo da Vinci.

The last stop...Verona, a charming and eye-arresting city...known for the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet.                                     

It indeed was perfect place to end their tour...basking in the warm intermittent breeze of summer they enjoyed staying there. Even tho it was a sad ending for the famous love story...it definitely was a new start for taekook, their love story is gonna last forever...and they are gonna make it possible.

"To love another with all of your heart
Can be seen as a work of art.

You brush, you stroke, you pour, you spill"
___________________________________________
A/N:

Pours holy water in my brain...it needs to be cleaned🤫

What have I written🙃...it's my first time writing smut and I hope u will tolerate my dumb writing...plz don't curse at me for writing bad smut😭🥺

I AM CHILD OF NAMJESUS I AM INNOCENT🥺🥺

hope u will not beat me...enjoy reading 😂

5592 words

I used google translate for Italian...plz forgive me if there's any mistake....i hope i did justice to the pretty place💜

And lastly my story is nearing it's end😭....this is not the end coz I don't like abrupt ends, now only one chapter remaining which is epilogue and that's the end of trapped in heaven🥺💜

buttttt....there's a surprise for yall🌚...don't u dare think it's smut u nasty bishes...it's something else i will reveal in the end👀

beauties~
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 52.1K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
456K 12.7K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
2.2M 142K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
501K 20.2K 43
You read mafia stories ,where a mafia kidnapped an innocent boy or girl,to tortured them and at last that mafia fall for his captive Right?? But thi...