Nezu's Private Class

By CrunchyEnby

A story about 3 students that Nezu has grown fond of. Something that can't be good for anyone. Izuku Midoriya... More

Chapter 1: Rough beginnings
Chapter 2: Shinso's Train Ride
Chapter 3: Entrance Exam Prep
Chapter 4: Quick Meeting
Chapter 5: Physical Exams
Chapter 6: Exam Aftermath
Chapter 7:  Acceptance and Adoption
Chapter 8: Welcome home Izu!
Chapter 9: Quick heroing tales!
Chapter 10: Early morning shopping spree
Chapter 11: Eraserhead's day
Chapter 12: Another set of Heroing Tales!
Chapter 13: First day of UA
Chapter 15: Short Decaying tale
Chapter 16: Rescue training! (USJ arc 1)
Chapter 17: Rescued (USJ arc 2)
Chapter 18: Sport festival and Hatsume!
Chapter 19: A Good Start to the Sports Festival
Chapter 20: First and Second Student Matches.
Chapter 21: Recovery and battles!
Chapter 22: Heroic end to the Sports Festival
Chapter 23: Nezu and Kittens!
Chapter 24: Internship Start!
Chapter 25: Training!
Chapter 26: Encounter
Chapter 27: Too many Villains!
Chapter 28: short rest before trouble!
Chapter 29: Villains and heros
Chapter 30: Exam START!
Chapter 31: Last of the Exams!
Chapter 32: Party and meeting with the devil!
Chapter 33: Short tale from a Short break!
Chapter 34: Training Camp! Part 1
Chapter 35: Unexpected Visitors! Part 2
Chapter 36: Group meeting in a firey forest! Part 3
Chapter 37: Training camp over and out! Part 4
Chapter 38: Rush to Rescue!
Chapter 39: A Return to Normal!
Chapter 40: Tales in Friendship!
Chapter 41: Paperwork and Protest!
Chapter 42: Move in day!
Chapter 43: Sleepover woes!
Chapter 44: Dangerous Discovery!
Chapter 45: Baby Izuku; Dorm Short!
Chapter 46: The Bird of Prey in the Underworld!
Chapter 47: Uncomfortable Conversation!
Chapter 48: Exams for the Right to Fight!
Chapter 49: Beach daytrip; Dorm Short!
Chapter 50: Hitoshi Shinso, run!
Chapter 51: Work studies, Beginning!
Chapter 52: A Short Run in!
Chapter 53: A Meeting Before the Battle!
Chapter 54: Shie Hassaikai Raid! (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Overhaul's Fight! (Part 2)
Chapter 56: His Quirk Connection and a Run Against the Clock! (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Shie Hassaikai's Final Breath! (Part 4)
Chapter 58: Hospital and Home After a Long Battle!
Chapter 59: Hospital Visit, Eri and Shinso style!
Chapter 60: Hatsume's Plan!
Chapter 61: Final Preparations for the Festival!
Chapter 62: Gentle Criminal's Preshow Act!
Chapter 63: Eri's Smile!
Chapter 64: Eri's First Day of UA!
Chapter 65: Closing of the Chapter With the Click of a Camera!

Chapter 14: Battles and Dinner

4.6K 157 139
By CrunchyEnby

A/N:Day two! Day two of UA. This chapter is going to be the exercise All Might does but with Aizawa instead. This is also the Bakugou's dinner party! And remember I love to hear your silly head canons or good ideas on story! Anyways enjoy reading.

Trigger Warning: Cussing, stabbing

Izuku POV:

   We finished getting ready and drove to UA. This might just be my second day but I feel like I'm getting into a good routine. We get to the parking lot then I help Aizawa set up for class. He doesn't tell me too much about what exercise we're going to do but I know some of the basics.

   After that I go help any of the other staff however I can. Today I helped Cementoss fix the printer and helped Nezu set up the meeting room for a meeting that's going to happen after school.

"Since your fathers will be in the meeting you're welcome to wait in the teachers lounge for them. Or you can work out in the gym. You can take this ID card to get in after school hours." Nezu handed me a key card.

"T-thank you sir." I smile at him.

   I'm still a little nervous around principal Nezu but he has been very kind to me. I put the ID card into my backpack with my other one for school. It's about ten minutes before class starts so I head to 1-A's room. I'm stopped by an explosion from a support classroom.

"Oh gee, sorry about that guess I'll need to adjust the energy levels for my baby." The girl rubs the back of her neck.

"I'm alright!" I pick myself.

"Hey! You're the kid I've been looking for! I'm Mei Hatsume, nice to finally meet you... what was your name again?" She laughs.

"Oh I'm Izuku Yamada but you can call me Izuku. If you don't mind me asking, where do you know me from?" I ask.

"Oh I saw your performance in the entrance exams! I wanted to build you something to help with your hands! I heard your costumes came in today so I wanted to add this to it." She blushes and drags me into the workshop where Power Loader waves to me.

"Hey Izuku, glad you met Hatsume. She wanted to make something for you since she saw your fight in the entrance exam." Power Loader laughs a bit.

"Yeah I heard." I laugh back.

"Here look at this! These are light weight gauntlets for gripping knives, throwing punches, and keeping heat in one place in your hands." She smiles and shows me the gloves.

   They're black with green and white highlights, they have gold accents on the knuckles and wrist. They hardly weigh anything but cover my arm right up before my elbow. They have large cuffs on the wrist and on the end of the glove.

"These are incredible Hatsume." I say, still in shock of how quick she must have built these.

"You really think so! Take them Izuku and let me know how they work. You have a strength training class right? So use these when you try on your new costume that came in today!" She's beaming with joy.

"Really? T-thank you! I'll use these to the best of my ability and tell you all about it!" I smile.

"Better hurry to class Izuku, only 5 minutes left until class starts." Power Loader says from his spot at his desk.

"Right, thank you so much Hatsume! I'll be careful with your gift!" I smile and wave before speed walking down the hall to 1-A.

   I enter the class room with the gauntlets in my backpack. Most of the other students are here. I take my seat after waving to Kacchan who gives me a nod. Then Present mic enters the room for English class. Everyone gets to their seats and falls quiet.

   After a few more classes and lunch it's time for hero training. I'm more excited than ever. I told Uraraka, Tsu, and Iida about Hatsume and the gauntlets. They seemed excited to see them too.

"I hope you're all ready for hero training today." Aizawa says, sounding more monotone than before.

"Your hero costumes came in today and I hope you like them because you'll be stuck with these for a while." He says pointing to brief cases with glowing numbers on them.

"No need to get into your gym clothes, just change into these and meet me at Grounds B." He says before walking out of the room.

   All of us grab our new costumes excitedly and change into them. Mine is a dark green zip up hoodie with a thick bulletproof sweater underneath. The pants are tight and have a band around one of the legs where I can hold a knife. I have a utility belt with two more spots for knives, a first aid kit, and smoke bombs. The shoes are another pair of vibrant red sneakers with black laces and white soles. I have a small knife under one of the socks that's easy to pull out. The hood when flipped over my head has a mask that falls over my eyes, I have to pull my hair back a bit though. My costume also came with a gas mask to help with any sort of gas related quirks, like aunt Nemuri. I put on the gauntlets Hatsume gifted me then head to the training grounds.

   I met with Uraraka at the training grounds, who has a very nice costume but she said she didn't want it skin tight. Which is understandable because something that thin might be dangerous to work in during fights with guns and knives. Then Iida comes over sporting a costume very similar to his older brothers. Eventually everyone came over and their costumes were so cool.

"Get ready for today's lesson. You're going to be in pairs of two..." Aizawa keeps explaining the train and prompts us to pull a number out of a bag in order to find our team mates.

   I pulled the same number as Kacchan and I seemed more excited than him.

"This will give me a chance to see who you fight, Deku but don't be surprised if I end the battle before it starts!" He laughs.

I'm just glad he speaks to me again.

"Right now that everyone has pulled a number the first fight can start. And oh you don't get to know how you're up against until it's your turn, just like a real villain battle. So if you want to make a strategy then leave it loose." Aizawa says, starting to walk to the viewing room. "Yaoyorozu and Jiro, you're guarding the bomb and Shoji and Tokoyami you're the heros. You have 2 minutes. The rest of you come to the viewing room."

   We wave to the four of them and follow Aizawa. The match hardly started and Shoji couldn't have any ears on his dupli-arms because of Jiro's quirk. Tokoyami sent dark shadow to fight the two villains but he couldn't get far because Yaoyorozu made lights to block them from sending dark shadow in. Eventually the heros make it up to the bomb but didn't stand much of a chance against the two girls. Even though Shoji and Tokoyami are strong they lost in the planning area. Yaoyorozu took everything into account. Both the heros are taken out and the villains win.

   We discussed the match a bit before sending in group two. After that we sent in group three then four then it was my turn. It was Kacchan and I versus Iida and Todoroki. This is going to be a tough match. Todoroki is crazy strong and Iida's strong too. They will be the villains and me and Kacchan will be the heros.

We both get in our spots. Kacchan and I will have to locate the bomb then capture it. All while fighting Iida and Todoroki.

"Oi! Deku, tell me about how you fight so I can avoid your hits. Todoroki is going to be a bitch to take down." Kacchan speaks to me.

"R-right! I mostly use knives to make light cuts and my costume has smoke bombs plus a new friend of mine made these gauntlets for me and they pack a decent punch." I smile, just happy that Kacchans have an actual conversation with me.

"Right, are you fast?" He asks.

"Yeah, kind of."

"Right, you take care of four eyes. I'm gonna kill the icy-hot bastard." Bakugou flares his hands.

"Right" I don't want to tell him how bad his plan sounds, seeing as it's hardly a plan.

"Planning times up. Move in heros." I can hear Aizawa over the speakers.

   Me and Kacchan rush the building. We figure the most likely place for the bomb to be is up stairs. We run through the hallways, Kacchan uses small explosions to push himself forwards. The building starts to feel cold.

"Kacchan wait! Todoroki is attacking!" I yell, pushing us into a room on the side to avoid the steam of ice that came towards us.

"Damn it Deku! Let's keep going and break this ice!" He pushes me off of him and blasts down the hall.

"Kacchan! We'll lose if we cause too much property damage, we need to clear a path carefully and quickly."

"If that's what you want to do, fine by me! I'm going to kick icy-hot's ass!" He keeps running down the hall.

"Kacchan..." I decided to just follow his trail through the ice to save time and to make sure he doesn't get caught by Iida or Todoroki.

"STOP HERO'S!" Iidas voice booms down the hall. "You can't win so you should give up! If not, I'll have to fight you with everything I've got!" He keeps yelling, which makes Kacchan angry.

"You're PISSING ME OFF four eyes!" Kacchan yells and blasts right past Iida.

"Hey! Get back here hero!" Iida yells after him, getting ready to chase him down the hall.

   I jump onto Iida before he gets a chance to run. I pull him to the ground and use a knife to skim his legs. I'm careful not to hurt him too much. I throw a smoke bomb by his side and follow after Kacchan.

"Ahh! Wait, come back! I will fight you heros!" I hear Iida yell from down the hall. We only have limited time to get away from him before he picks himself up.

"Kacchan look at the wall and the ice! Iida showed us right where the bomb is!" I yell after Kacchan.

"Heh Not bad Deku but now I'm going to show you how much stronger I am, by taking down icy-hot!" He laughs following the melted ice from Iidas path.

   The two of us make it to the room where the bomb is held. Todoroki is surrounded by giant ice spikes. He has an emotionless face.

"I'm surprised you made it past the ice and Iida but I won't let you get any further. You should have given up." Todoroki holds out a hand and slams his foot into the ground, sending ice everywhere.

   I dodge to the left and Kacchan to the right. I hear Kacchan explode past the ice that must have been blocking him. I found a path at the front where the ice looks less stacked and decided to use my new gauntlets. I give my strongest punch possible and break through layers of ice. Only to be met with heavy red flames. I duck down and throw a smoke bomb at Todoroki's feet.

   I hear him cough a few times before sending out more flames and ice. There's a large explosion from the right and all the smoke and flames are cleared. The battlefield is visible again, all the ice is gone. Im kneeling on the floor, Kacchan flaring his hands infront of him and Todoroki still standing gaurd infront of the bomb.

"DIIIEEEE" Kacchan rushes in and attempts to explode Todoroki's face but he's met with a wall of ice.

"Stay back." He turns all his attention to Kacchan, a rookie mistake.

   I move in close to him and put a knife into his arm that's pushing out ice. I push of him and grab the bomb. The match is over.

"Match set! Heros win." I hear Aizawa talk over the speakers.

"Damn it..." Kacchan mumbles. "Good work Deku... you really have gotten stronger. Just know I have every intention of beating you."

"But you're both on the same team." Todoroki says, pulling the knife out of his arm.

"I'M TALKING ABOUT NEXT TIME DAMN IT!" Kacchan yells.

   The four of us exit the testing build one and hear feedback on the battle. One of the biggest criticisms that the other team got was underestimating me. They consistently focused on Kacchan, making it easy for me to attack them. Our biggest critique was our lack of communication. We could have avoided being separated so many times if we spoke to each other more. But both teams did really well.

   The rest of the groups go while we get checked out by Recovery Girl. Apparently I got frostbite down the back of my left leg. So I took a few moments to warm up before rejoining the class. I came back during the discussion about the last group. I was sad I didn't get to watch all the matches but at least I could feel my feet again.

   The day ends and I'm stopped by Kacchan again before I can get to teachers lounge to wait for my dads.

"Deku! I'll see you at my place at five, bring one of your nerd notebooks and tell me about your strengths! I will get a chance to fight you so it's better if you tell me about your dumb strengths than have me find out your many weakness on my own. It will make the match more even." He yells.

"That doesn't even make sense but okay!" I smile and laugh before heading to the teachers lounge.

   Yamada, Aizawa, and I get into the car after they finish their meeting, and repeat what happened yesterday. We speak about our classes and lunch and our friends. We talk until Yamada pulls into the driveway. We each get out and hurry to get ready for the dinner that's going to happen in two hours. It might be some time before the dinner party starts but it's an hour drive from our house to the Bakugou's.

   Yamada helps me pick out an outfit. I shower then put on a pair of nice blue jeans and a button up shirt that Yamada let me borrow. It's navy with green swirls and green buttons. It's a very nice shirt. He also let me borrow a cross body bag to hold the notebooks Kacchan asked me to bring.

   Yamada himself wears a plain white button up with a nice coat and a pair of sleek pants. Aizawa wears a pair of Planck paints and a grey button up. Yamada and Aizawa each wear matching golden earrings. Yamada wears his on the left ear and Aizawa wears his on the right. Then we get into the car again and start to travel to the Bakugous' house.

   It's been so long since I've seen them. I hope I don't mess it up.

—————HOUR TIME SKIP—————

3rd person POV:

   Hizashi pulls up to the curb outside of the Bakugous' house. The family of three walk up the porch and ring the doorbell. They hear slight yelling from inside the house before Mistsuki Bakugou comes to the door.

"Izuku! Oh sweetie, it's been so long." She squeezes Izuku into a tight hug. "Oh you must be Izuku's family! The Yamada's right?" She shakes Shouta's and Hizashi's hands.

"Yes, kind of. We're the Aizawa-Yamada's but Yamada for short is fine." Hizashi says, happily shaking Mistuki's hand. "You're Mistuki Bakugou right?"

"Yes I am! And my husband is in the kitchen, Masaru Bakugou. Katsuki is on his way downstairs." She welcomes the other family into her home.

"Oh what a lovely house! Isn't it Shouta?" Hizashi asks, pumping him in the shoulder.

"Oh stop! It's not too much." Mitsuki rubs the back of her neck.

"Oi, De-..." Katsuki stops dead in his tracks. He wasn't aware that Izuku was adopted by His teachers. His teachers who are also pro heros.

"Hi Kacchan!" Izuku gives a small wave.

"Hi." Katsuki answers blankly, in shock of the men who stood in their living room.

"Tell you what! You two boys can go catch up and the adults can chit-chat around." She waves for the boys to go up the stairs.

"A-alright thank you aunt Mitsuki."

"Of course Izuku!" The teens walk up the stairs and the adults head into the kitchen.

"Deku why the hell are Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic in my house." Katsuki whisper yells once they get to his room.

"Oh they adopted me." Izuku answered, not realizing how panicked Katsuki was.

"Why didn't you bring that up earlier!?"

"I did, kind of... okay I dreamt that I told you, never mind that's my bad." Izuku whispers back.

"Are you shitting me!?" Katsuki stopped whispering. "Deku, you're insane."

"I-" Izuku rubs the back of his neck.

"Whatever... Now tell me about your moves! I want to spar!" Katsuki reaches for the bag laughing.

"Hey! Be careful. Kacchan!" Izuku gets wrestled by Katsuki.

"Hand it over!"

"Cut it out!"

The two wrestle and laugh.

   Back in the kitchen Shouta, Hizashi, Mitsuki, and Masaru laugh about embarrassing stories about young Katsuki and Izuku. Shouta finds out that the Bakugou's and the Midoriya's were very close families. And that the Bakugou's wanted to adopt Izuku but didn't have the resources.

   The Bakugou's found out how Izuku met the two heros and how they became a family. They also found out about Katsuki and his high scores at school. The families instantly became friends and that says a lot because Shouta refuses to think Nemuri is his friend.

"Oh, it looks like dinner is ready!" Masaru smiles at the spicy Tempura and rice that's finished cooking.

"Right I'll go get the kids." Mitsuki says walk towards the stairs.

   Mitsuki heads towards Katsuki's bedroom and hears laughing from the room. A sound she hasn't heard from the two in a while. She peeks into the room and sees Katsuki ruffling Izuku's hair who's reading over one of his notebooks. She clicks a quick photo and then opens the door.

"Boys, dinner's ready!" She says looking at the two who instantly separated when they saw her in the room.

"Alright, let's go Deku." Katsuki gets up and walks out the door.

"Mkay."

   The two families eat and talk the whole night away. Sometimes Mitsuki would embarrass the boys, other times Shouta would talk about their progress as heros. They laughed at cheesy jokes and smiled at heart warming stories. The night left them all warm and fuzzy. This is the start of a wonderful relationship and a symbol of growth in Izuku's life.

Something All for One can't wait to destroy.

A/N:Thanks for reading! Can't wait to get into some of the villains lore. AFO has big plans! This chapter has 3238 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 917 13
Izuku Midoriya lives in a superpower society. Quirks are a must for a stable life and bright future. Quirkless people are shamed and treated like not...
453 13 9
In a society with 80% of people possess a superhuman ability called a quirk. However, there are the 20% who don't possess a superhuman ability. To th...
83.1K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...
637K 18.1K 58
Name: Izuku Midoriya Age: 16 Quirk: Demons Heart: His quirk gives him the appearance and the power of a demon. Red eyes, retractable claws, wings, a...