SECRET LOVE | yoonmin

By FIDAPK2

Park Jimin is the CEO of Park in cooperation. Min Yoongi is an idol. Their parents were best friends and arra... More

~•INTRODUCTION•~
《FIRST MEET UP》
《GRADUATION》
《SCARED》
《RELIEF》
《COLLEGE》
《TRUTH》
《NEW FRIEND》
《OPPA》
《EXPLORING》
《MEETING RIVAL》
《BABY JIHYUN》
《ADOPTION》
《CONCERT》
《FAN-SIGNING》
《LIVE》
《FIGHT》
《UNEXPECTED》
《RETHINKING》
《PLAY ROOM》not so imp
《MORE HOME TOUR》not so imp
《JK-TWO SIDES》
《BIRTHDAY》
《JEON-JI-SOEK》
《REVEALED》
《GUILTY》
a/n
a/n
《MET HIM》
《ATTRACTION》
a/n
《OUTING》
a/n
《TWO ALONE》
《PREGNANT》
a/n
《ANNIVERSARY》
《IN FRANCE》
a/n
《PERSONAL MAID》
《IN NEED OF A MAID》

《HOME TOUR》

550 20 0
By FIDAPK2

Jimin went out of their room to discuss something about his business. And when he came back he saw Yoongi was going to check whether all the doors are locked after making the baby asleep and while coming back Jimin grabbed his wrist and pinned him on to the door , closing the door. Yoongi was wearing Jimin's shirt which kinda look oversized for Yoongi.

Jungkook was on his way to his room after he drank some water. But he had a small thud on the door of Jimin's and Yoongi's shared room. He started to eavesdrop their conversation.

Jimin: is baby girl trying to ask me something by putting this shirt? *smirking*

Yoongi: I don't need to ask anything. I have to give Jungkook home tour. Move aside. *not caring*

Jimin: oh. Is baby girl being rude? *🤨 and smirking face*

Yoongi: please... *cutely*

Jimin: don't worry. I said to him you won't be there. I wanted to spend time with you.

Yoongi: ohh. My hubby want to spent time with his wifey. *said smiling*

Jimin: of course. Nowadays you are busy with Jihyun then you studies, today with the family and now only I have time with you.

Yoongi: who told I don't have time for you. I am always with you, right?

Jimin: but still... we need time alone, right?

Yoongi: yeah. That's true. So what do you want to do?

Jimin: I want to cuddle.

Yoongi: ok. Come we can cuddle. * he took Jimin's hand*

Jimin: no, Don't... stay here a bit.

Yoongi: * he stayed the same way* ok. Now?

Jimin: kiss me.

Jungkook felt sad and jealous when he heard Jimin say that. Yoongi leaned forward to kiss...

*knock knock*

Jimin: ugh!!* irritatingly*

Yoongi: calm down bro. *smiling*

Jimin: who are you calling bro, huh?

Yoongi: ok. Fine. Calm down, my dear hubby. *They both smiled*

*knock knock*

Yoongi opened the door.

Yoongi: ahh. Jungkook?

Jimin: what happened?

Jungkook eyed their dress.

He understood why Jimin said those things to Yoongi in the start.

Yoongi: Jungkook? Is there something?

Jungkook: umm. That.. yeah- that I am scared. Yeah, I am scared of sleeping alone.

He wasn't scared. It was that he didn't know what to say to them after he knocked. His only intention was to not allow them kiss. So he made up.

Jimin: why didn't you say me before? I could have drove you home at that time. It's late now.

Yoongi: we can't do anything about it now. We are couple. Even if I could come I am having Jihyun to take care of.

Jungkook: I am sorry. I didn't think about it.

Jimin: it's ok, to open up. Anyway if you need anything you are free to call us.

Jungkook: thank you hyung.

They closed the door. Jungkook went to the room he is supposed to be sleeping in.

Jimin: shall we continue princess? *sly smile*

Yoongi: what is with that smile? Don't scare me oppa.

Jimin: sorry I scared you but I want my kiss.

Yoongi leans forward and peck him.

Jimin: that's not enough.

Then Jimin grab Yoongi's jaw sofltly and kissed him hungrily.

Yoongi: enough?

Jimin: always.

Yoongi: now come and sleep. I am sleepy. *pout*

Jimin: good-night baby

Yoongi: goodnight oppa.

They went near Jihyun and gave a kiss on his forehead and greeting a 'goodnight our prince'. Then went to bed, cuddled and slept.

While Jungkook on the other hand planning something to separate the couple. Since he came to their home, he began to notice evry single thing between them. He took his phone and called someone but that person didn't take the the call. He got angry and kept the phone and slept.

Then after long hours, it was 2.30 and Jimin slowly got ready, kissed his both babies and whispering 'i love you's and went for his mission. Little did he know someone saw him going for the mission.

Jungkook's alarm was ringing. He checked the time, it was 2.30.

Jungkook's mind: why did I keep it in the mid night? Aah I have to check where Jimin hyung is going.

He then freshened and slowly went downstairs. He can see Jimin getting ready to go. He was in a call too.

Jimin: ahh. Yeah... it's fine now I am coming... don't worry I will be there within 10 minutes. *coldly*

He then locked the door and went outside, while Jungkook looked him through a window wanting to follow him but he doesn't have a car. Then he sat there for almost 4 or 5 hours, hiding under the staircase. That's when he heard the sound of the car parking. He hurriedly hidden securely. He saw Yoongi had come out from the room and went to open the door. He can understand Yoongi had freshened up as he is not looking like he just woke up. After he opened the door he went to hug Jimin but Jumin pushed.

Jimin: baby... I am dirty I will freshen up and come. Alright?

Yoongi: fine. Fresh up. And are you hungry? I will make something.

Jimin: make me sandwiches. That would be fine by me.

When Jimin got near to their room where Jungkook can see him properly, he couldn't believe his own eyes. He saw blood stains on the cloth. When they both went he sneaked into the room he was sleeping in and laid down thinking about everything he saw, slowly drifting into sleep.

Down in the kitchen, Jimin came after his shower, back hugging his husband who flinched at the touch. He was was arranging the sandwiches.

Yoongi: oppa... how was the mission? Did it go well?

Jimin: yeah it was fine. The rivals had a crime complaint of about 9 or 10 against them and some kidnapping cases too. But it was pretty easy to make them fools.

Yoongi: mm. *not the answer Jimin expected*

Jimin: what happened? Is everything fine?

Yoongi: I don't really know.

Jimin: ok. Then talk about it.

Yoongi: sit and start eating. I will sit and say to you while you eat.

Jimin: ok. So...

Yoongi: at around 4 I guess. Anyway abit before you came, I was freshening up because I knew you will come. At that time I heard noises from the downstairs. It was so creepy. When I checked if Jungkook hyung was fine or not, well because he said he is scared of being alone, I didn't see him. I was scared to check anything else and was going through my lessons and that's when you called me to say you reached here that's all.

Jimin: it's fine. I am there now, right?

Yoongi: but-

Jimin: no buts.

Yoongi: not that. I am scared something will happen. I am scared of Jihyun.

Jimin: no need to be scared. I am always there for you. Now smile.

Jimin showed a wide smile which was enough for making Yoongi smile washing away his anxiety. Jimin got up from the chair.

Jimin: baby I am going to sleep for sometime. Ok?

Yoongi: it's fine by me.

Jimin kissed Yoongi's forehead and left to sleep and Yoongi went to wash dishes and doing the breakfast. Jihyun also woke up after abit. Yoongi gave him his food.

Jungkook woke up after sometime. When he came down, he saw Yoongi and went there.

Yoongi: aah. Hyung you woke up? Good Morning. *smile*

Jungkook: morning. *slight smile*

Yoongi: have your breakfast.

Jungkook ate his breakfast.

Yoongi: come, I will show around.

He said taking Jihyun in his hands. To be honest Jungkook only saw two bedrooms, a washroom, kitchen and the dinning hall. But now he is much more amazed than he had been.

There were lot more rooms too. Every rooms were so big but there was one room which was 3 times bigger than the others, filled with toys and kids' stuffs. It was on the first floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 641 21
Jimin is the son of a rich CEO, best student of his year with a bright future before him, but will his crush for Min Yoongi, the one person opposite...
64.9K 2.2K 27
Min Yoongi, a CEO of a famous company and Park Jimin, his secretary. Completed!
125K 3.3K 22
Min Yoongi is 19 years old and homeless. The only way to survive is to give the men that pay him what they want. He's been homeless for 2 years - eve...
23.5K 849 32
"I know you hate me as I am not Hoseok hyung." "I don't hate you. I just hate the fact you are not Hoseok." ----------------------- Yoongi was CEO wh...