π“π’π¦πž | 𝐒 . π‘πžπ’π 𝐱 οΏ½...

Da Mariart_s

Time .... the one thing we take for granted, we say that we have all the time in the world but before we can... Altro

Playlist
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteenth
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteenth
Nineteen
Twenty
Not a Chapter
Update
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Three
What the WHAT!?!

Fifteen

110 3 0
Da Mariart_s

" I can get to Arron's Place and back here in under a half an hour." I said. "Who's that.?" Barton asked. " our supervisor we were supposed to work today we were having trouble getting a hold of him."Reid said. "But we need more eyes... I'll be back as fast as I can."

—————
Season 5: episode 4 - Nameless, Faceless

Y/n Pov

I walked out of Barton's house and made my over to my car. Once I got in I started to drive to hitch's apartment building, on the way I gave him a call but no one picked up. I got to his apartment building making my way inside, I walked up the stairs to his floor and walked up to his door. I knocked a few times but there wasn't an answer.

" Aaron it's me Y/n ... are you there??" No answer. I sighed and pulled out my phone calling him once more, the phone rang once but form inside of the apartment a phone was going off. I hung up and the ringing stopped aswell. I reached to see if the door was unlocked and it was, Arron never leaves his doors unlocked.

I pulled out my gun and opened the door walking inside. Keys on the table, bag on the couch, bullet hole in the wall and ... blood. Blood on the floor. I quickly turned my head around while keeping my gun high. I turned around the corner to go though the On my way! hole house. Glass, I stopped and looked down seeing a hatter Ed glass on the floor... beside it was the phone under the table... and his gun. His gun was in its holster in the table... I moved along and I made shire the whole house was clear I put my gun away.

I took a second to look around I glazed over the papers on his desk but saw his contact book out. I looked at the side to see that there were two pages were missing the page holding the 'B's and one with the 'G's. I continued to glaze around to see if there was a note or anything. I stopped at the middle of the room.

I stood there looking down at blood patch in the floor, I pulled out my phone and called Garcia, " overtime shift, Penelope speaking" "Garcia it's Y/n... Listen carefully, somethings happened to Arron." "What do you mean something." "I don't know I at his apartment he's not here but there's blood." "Oh my god." " I need police and FBI techs here right away ...everyone available." I said.

" all right everyone do I need an APB." Garcia said. "No only oh hitch I checked, his car is still here." "Somebody took him??" "I don't know there's a lot of blood it's hard to tell .....just get people here." I said mobbing my hair out of my face. "okay I'm gonna send army." "Garcia ... I'm going to call Reid because he's expecting me back but don't tell anyone... they can't get distracted." "Okay ...okay." She said before hanging up the phone.

I stood there for a second looking around the scene around me. I bit my lip trying not to break down, I just need to do my job. I let out a shaker sigh before calling Spencer, "hello?" "Arron is missing," "what?" "He's missing,." "What's re you talking about" Reid said and Barton was heard in the background. They spoke back in forth for a second till all I heard was Spencer.

"Tell me what Happened." He said. "I got to his apartment no one answered so I walked in his stuff was everywhere ...blood on the floor as well as glass. There's a hole in the wall probably a 44... No blood or tissue spray around it." I said .

"Any idea how he got out?" Reid asked. "If he was shot. There are no drag marks but a body could have been... been wrapped in something." I mumbled looking to to the patch of blood.

"Hey, Y/n is going to be okay, we will find him." "Okay...." I said. "Okay is the Burau techs on their way?" "Yeah." "Okay take notes of what you see and we will profile them when you get back." "Okay...how's Doctor Barton?" "It's a lot of files to go through." "Okay don't worry about me stay focused." "Alright you too.." I heard Spencer say before I hung up.

—————

I stood in Arron's apartment surrounded by FBI techs. My phone rang and I quickly answered it, "hello?" "Hi" I heard Garcia say. "Hey talk to be Garcia." " Okay. I called hospitals to see if Hotch had gotten himself admitted to an emergency room." " and?" " he's not listed as a patient but someone dropped off a John Doe at a Saint Sebastian Hospital and that somebody's name was FBI agent Derek Morgan." I stood there for a second. "That doesn't make sense."I said.

" I know do you think they got the credentials mixed up?" Garcia asked but then it hit me. "The Reaper....Foyet took Morgan's creds." "What would he drop him off at the er?" " what hospital do you say again?" " Saint Sebastian Hospital." "Okay I'll call you with an update." I said before running out the door.

—————

I pulled up to the hospital and rushed inside, I walked up ti the front desk and showed them my credentials. They quickly escorted me to where Arron way, I stood there in the room looking at him. The doctor came in and walked up to me. "And you are?" "Doctor Y/n Hotchner with the fbi." I showed her my badge. "He's my brother SSA Arron Hotchner." "Yes I know I was informed a bit ago.

I walked with her up to his bed as she opened her file. " he was stabbed nine times none of them hitting his major arteries... it's a miracle he's alive." She said to me. "When will he wake up?" I asked. " anaesthesia to wear off within the hour. And he's bound to be out of it." "Okay." I nodded looking over to him. "May I stay here?" I looked over to the doctor, "of course." She said. Before walking out.

I pulled up a chair and sat close beside him, he looked so weak. I couldn't help but let a year fall out, deep inside I wished he took the deal but I know we couldn't. I looked over to the file at the end of his bed and picked it up, I glazed over the information and stopped where I saw the initials LC were written. I quickly sat up and walked out of his room.

"Hey hey hey..." I said flagging down a nurse. "What dose LC mea ?" I asked. " it means he had a living child and The patient Michael on life-support but we don't have A DNR order." She said before walking away. I rushed back over to where my phone sat on the table and picked it up calling Reid.

"Yeah" I heard Reid speak. " LC on the Unsubs note, it stands for Living Children." "Are you sure." " it's administrative. It's if they're afraid the patients gonna go on life-support and they don't have a DNR order." I said hearing silence. "Spencer?" " What is the unsubs telling Dr. Barton that he's actually the target and that he's gonna leave his son without a father."

I thought for a second then heard Reid shout for Barton. Rising was hurt till a gunshot ringed through the phone, "Spencer??? Spencer awnser me, Spencer?" I hung up the phone and called 911, "911 what's your emergency." "This is SSA Y/n Hotchner with the FBI I need police and an ambulance 120 Kensington Rd. McLean Virginia. Shots fired federal agent possibly down."

—————

I sat down beside Hotch waiting for him to wake up or news on what happened with the Case, anything. I heard my phone ring and I quickly picked it up, "hello??" "Hey it's Rossi." "Hi. Is Spencer okay?" "Yes he's fine just a shot to the leg, he will survive... now what happened to hotch?" "Foyet did ... I'm at Saint Sebastian hospital with him right now, he was stabbed and bright here by him." "Okay we're all on our way now." "Okay." I said hanging up.

I sat there waiting for them to arrive, as time passed on I started to worry if anything happened to them but I soon saw all of them walking down the hall but Reid. I quickly willed my eyes and walked over. " he still not conscious yet." I said. "Are you sure it was Foyet?" " He had Morgan's credentials" I said. " did they catch him in security?" Morgan asked.

"Yes you can only see him dropping Hotch off that was only at the main entrance we don't know which direction he went" I said. "How's Reid. "He's good just in the ER getting patched up." Emily said to me. " we still don't know why he brought Hotch to the ER." JJ said. " we know he likes to get off on power and control. Maybe he wants Hotch know that his life was in his hands" Rossi said.

Morgan went up to speak but the doctor walked out, "Agents he's waking up." I quickly rushed in and stood beside him. "Remember he's weak, don't push him." The Doctor added on Before walking away.

"Where am I?" Arron asked and a raspy voice. "In the hospital" Rossi said. "How did I get here?" "Foyet drove you." Morgan said. I looked over to him. "Can you remember what happened?" I asked. Arron was quite for a second then spoke up. "What did he take?"

"What do you mean?"rossi asked. " The reaper always take something comes victims do we know what he took?" He asked. I throught for a second, "there was two pages missing from your day planer... it was the areas sections of B and G.

Arron thought for a second, "what did he leave?" "I don't know" I said. " he also lease something with his victims." " I looked over your whole apartment nothing felt out of place." I said. " where are my clothes." I looked over and grabbed the bag that was sitting beside him, I picked it up and laid it on his bed.

I stated to pull stuff out as Arron grabbed a little envelope, he pulled out what it looked like a Badge. I glanced over and saw the photo what was left on the inside. It was photo of Haliey, Jack, Arron and me... I heard a sigh come out and I looked over to Arron.

"Haileys Maiden name is Brooks so I list her there in my personal information in case it got into the wrong hands same with you... but I used moms." He said to me. "Grace." "Yeah" he agreed with me soon marking eye contact with me. "He knows where they live... and you aswell."

—————

Ohhhh clifff hangerrrrrr, sorry I know I'm horrible so just continue on lmao

Pleaseeee comment and vote!! really helps me out a lot and I'd love to hear your ideas!

Lots of love and hope you all have a great Day/Night/Afternoon!!!
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

1881 words

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

450K 11.1K 35
"Dating? Do you mean dating us both at the same time?" "I mean, it isn't the worst idea..." In which y/n is faced with a choice she's not quite ready...
238K 4.4K 18
You have just finished graduate school successfully double majoring in Criminal Justice and Forensic Psychology. Along the way you had picked up an i...
151K 3.5K 40
What if the Spencer Reid that the team knew wasn't the real Spencer Reid? What if there was a Spencer that nobody would even imagine when they looked...
111K 1.5K 47
You're a stripper, and you find a very handsome man who you soon find out is Spencer Reid. ... not to mention you had a boyfriend, but there's a cat...