Adopted by 5sos

By Ro45sos

Lucy is an eight year old orphan who has been in an orphanage for as long as she can remember. Until she is a... More

Chapter 1//Adopted by 5sos
Chapter 2//Lucy's story
Chapter 3//Lucy's finally home
Chapter 4//Going home
Chapter 5//The first morning
Chapter 6//Lucy and Michael
Chapter 7//5sos
Chapter 8//Shopping
Chapter 9//A day out
Chapter 10//Goodnight Mikey
Chapter 11//Michaels pranks
Chapter 12//The fun fair
Chapter 13//Lucy's Birthday
Chapter 14//Goodnight Cal
Chapter 15//The Move
Chapter 16//The new puppy
Chapter 17//Fairy lights
Chapter 18//Luke's tweets
Chapter 19//Bromance
Chapter 20//Nerf guns
Chapter 21//Paris
Chapter 22//The first concert
Chapter 23//Lost band members
Chapter 24//Sweden: daddy af
Chapter 26//Meeting Josh
Chapter 27//Complications
Chapter 28//Answers, please?
Chapter 29//Lets move (again)
Chapter 30//The picture
Chapter 31//Be careful who you trust
Chapter 32//The heist
Chapter 33//Heroes
Chapter 34//YouTubers
Chapter 35//Josh's return
Chapter 36//Lucy and Josh
Chapter 37//Fangirls
Chapter 38//Meet and greet
Chapter 39//Eight days left
Chapter 40//Six days left
Chapter 41//Three days left
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 42//Two days left

Chapter 25//Ireland: Dublin

5.4K 145 74
By Ro45sos

It was time to go to the next country. Calum gave me a jokey-back through the airport. Because I barely got any sleep last night.
I was awoken by the sound of screaming fans.

"Awhh that's so cute!" They squealed at the sight of me on Calum's back.

Calum smiled and they took pictures with them. Then we got on the plane. I slept the whole way so I don't remember anything from the plane journey.

"Wake up Lucy we're here." Calum whispered shaking me softly.

I stretched my arms rubbing my eyes. I looked out the window to see the runway. It was raining.

"Where are we again?" I asked getting confused with all of the countries.

"Dublin." Calum reminded me smiling.

"Wow! I heard its a beautiful country, really green." I stared in awe at all the rain. I've never seen this much rain in a long time.

"Yeah, I've never been here before." Calum took my hand in his, as we looked out of the plane window.

Even their aeroplanes have shamrocks. I giggled.
We got our bags and ran out of the airport in the rain getting into the van, that was waiting outside for us.

"Really bad weather we have today lads." The friendly driver says after putting all of our bags in the back of the car.

"Yeah it is. Is it always like this?" Michael asked interested in the weather.

"Not all the time but mostly. We've had a couple of good days this summer." He said with a thick Dublin accent.

"Sounds nice, not like Australia it's always a scorcher!" Michael laughed.

I miss Australia and its scorcher Weather!

We got there at last! The traffic was terrible. But Dublin is a beautiful city. We passed a massive silver thing, that went high up into the air. The driver said it was called 'The Spire.'
Hm what an unusual name.
He told us some of the places we had to visit, like the Phoenix Park and The City Centre. Calum said we could visit those places tomorrow after sound check. I am so excited! The driver told us great things about those places. There's wild deer in the Phoenix Park! I've never seen a wild deer before!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Last night I didn't have those scary nightmares, so I slept okay. I miss my home, Daniel, Niamh and Bailey. I wish I was back there watching films on Netflix and eating takeaway pizza. But this is the life my family want. To be touring, making music and singing to huge crowds with their amazing talent.

"Aren't you going to eat your breakfast?" Ashton motioned to my pancakes on my plate that I've never even touched.

"Yeah, I was just thinking." I shook my head out of my thoughts, taking a bite of my pancake.

"I just wanna go back to sleep!" Michael complained sprawled across his bed.

Why do we have to be up so fucking early?

Luke piled on top of him. Then Calum.

"Come on Lucy join us." Luke motioned squashed by Calum.

I giggled lying on top of Calum.

"Hey, how come Ashton never joins in the family cuddles?" I asked smelling Calum's coconut scented hair.

"Because I don't like band cuddles, it's weird." He said in a squeaky voice.

"Awh come on Ashton join in!" Michael encouraged. Hardly able to breathe, being squished by me, Calum and Luke.

"I'm just gonna stay here." He giggled.

*All I ever think of is... PIZZA! PIZZA!*

Mikey's ringtone went off.

"That's my phone!" Michael exclaimed pushing me, Calum and Luke off him. Shoving us to one side.

"It's Daniel he wants to FaceTime!" He exclaimed like a little school girl answering it.

Daniels familiar face popped up in the screen.

"Hiiiii!" We exclaimed waving at the screen.

"Hey guys!" He exclaims "how's the tour?" He asks taking a bite of pizza smiling behind the screen.

"Great! We've been in so much European countries!" Ashton exclaimed getting too excited.

"Awesome! Have you gotten me a present yet?" Daniel asks raising his eyebrows in interest.

"Maybe." Michael smirked.

"So how's my Lucy? I just wanna hug you." He hugged himself trying to break through the screen.

"I know, I miss you Danny." I pouted.

It's been so long since I've seen Daniel. I miss him so much!

"Awwh I miss you so much!" He pouted.

"How's our house doing?" Luke asks checking out the only part of the house,we could see from the camera.

"Yeah it's doing great lots of parties. My family actually moved in, they arrived a few weeks ago." Daniel played with his red hair.

"Oooh and your brother Josh." Luke teased nudging Lucy.

Maybe one day Lucy will have a boyfriend oooh. But if he mistreats her I'll kill him.

"Yeah they're well settled in." Daniel smirked.

"How's Bailey?!" Calum exclaimed.

"Oh you mean Bailey?!" Daniel lifted Bailey up.

She was as cute and fluffy as ever, licking Daniels face.

"Awwwh." We all watched the cute puppy.

"She stays in our house at night, because she'll be lonely. Josh absolutely loves her." He smiled petting Baileys furry coat.

"I can't wait to go back home! I miss my own bed." Ashton reminded us all of our comfortable beds.

"Don't remind us Ash." Calum hugged himself with a smug smile. Remembering his bed.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I announced leaving the four boys with Daniel on FaceTime.

When I came out I could hear their hushed voices, I peered around the bathroom door I had opened slightly.

"Is the stuff okay?" Ashton whispered in a serious tone.

"Yeah I'm keeping a good eye on them. I've got some guys that come around to watch them, when I'm not there." Daniel whispered.

"Good at least we know they're in safe hands." Michael whispered quietly.

I opened the door loudly so they'd stop talking about that subject.

"Lucy's back!" Daniel smiled widely opening his arms out,

"Hey!" I giggled.

"Sorry guys but we'll have to continue this chat another time, I have places to go, people to see." Daniel said in an organised voice.

"Okay Daniel we understand." Michael sniffled pretending to be hurt.

"I'm sorry Michael. I'm so sorry." Daniel pretended to cry.

"We won't keep you from your work." Ashton smiled.

"Byeeee!" We waved.

And he was gone.

"Hey guys we don't have sound check today, so why don't we go to the city centre?" Calum suggested.

"Sounds good, lets go!" Ashton jumped up from his bed.

"Let's go Lucy." Calum took my hand and led me out of the hotel room.

Michael locked the door, and we were off. It was a nice day today. Better than yesterday.There was lots of fans outside the hotel. They took pictures with them and me. Then the van took us to the city centre. The heart of Dublin they call it.We went around to some of the shops, meeting an occasional fan. They bought me dresses and skirts, because all I had was black jeans and band tees. I never even heard of most of the bands like My Chemical Romance and Nirvana.

"Look there's beanies!" Calum pointed excitedly to a shop full of beanies.

"They even had a sale on!" Ashton giggled excitedly with his five beanies.

We all had more than four beanies in our shopping bags. I bought a pink, bright torquise, maroon, burgundy, white and dark blue beanie. We were in 'Grafton Street' I think that's what they call it. It has so many cool stuff!
I even got a few new cases for my iPhone.

"Um I think I want to dye my hair again." Michael said looking through all of the hair dyes in the beauty shop.

"Ah! I've never dyed my hair this colour before." Michael smiled at his cleverness. Picking up a bottle of purple hair dye.

Fuck yeah! I'm gonna get all the bitches.

"Michael if you dye your hair again it's gonna turn into pizza." Calum giggled at the thought.

"It won't! I take good care of my hair!" Michael disagreed pouting.

Calum just shook his head slowly laughing, picking up a DIY blond highlight kit.

"Hey Luke! You should dye your hair brown." Michael insisted, throwing a bottle of brown hair dye at him.

"I think the fam will be too occupied with you and your purple hair. Then having to deal with me and my brown hair." Luke reminded Michael.

Liz wouldn't approve, she likes her blond Lukey.

He then threw the bottle of brown hair dye back at Michael.

"It's getting late we better get back to the hotel." Calum looked at the time on his phone.

"Okay, I'm just going to pay for this hair dye." Michael lifted the purple hair dye in the air, from the other side of the shop.

What they don't know is I'm buying the brown hair dye as well! Hehe! I know Luke would love to be a brunette but he's too much of a pussy to dye it. So I'm going to dye his hair for him.

Michael bought his hair dye and Luke's, then we got a taxi to our hotel.

"I'm so tired!" Ashton exclaimed.
Jumping on to his bed, spreading his arms out.

"Me too!" Calum jumped on his bed lying like a starfish. A giant starfish.

"I'm going asleep." Luke joined in jumping beside Ashton, on his double bed.

I lay down on Calum's bed and he quickly wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"Same!" Michael sighed running and jumping on his bed put missing and falling on the ground "Ow." He pouted rubbing his head.

"Awh poor Mikey." Luke soothed him sitting him down on his bed.

We got into our onesies and went to bed. Ashton put on his sleepy playlist on low. Tonight I was sharing a bed with Cal.

I could hear children laughing at me and pointing. You're so ugly! Ahahaha! That's why your parents left you! I couldn't take it any longer I went on the ground and hugged my knees tears streaming down my face. I still remember being thrown onto the ground the force. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll be good please don't leave! I won't ask for seconds! Please!"

I woke up.

-----------------------------------------------------
Authors note: Weww I finally updated! :) sorry for the slow updates :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.5K 26
She's only 5 yrs old. And she's been on the streets, her whole life. She doesn't know what she did wrong or if she even did anything wrong. Shes just...
16K 378 46
This story is about a girl named Riley who discovered after a month of being married to Ashton Irwin (from 5sos) that she was pregnant. The only thin...
169K 5.8K 47
Taylor is a 14 well soon to be 15 year old girl who has been in the adopting agency for years. What happens when she gets adopted by 5SOS? What about...
157K 4.6K 64
*Not a love story with 5SOS* Madison Lucia has had a pretty bad life she has been abused all her life by her father due to her dead mother. When she...