Down the line - itto x reader

By jjkoasis

[itto x reader] He was famous around your village. During a thunderstorm one night, you saw him outside on t... More

[1] Itto, the Oni King
[2] Frozen skies
[3] Visions of the past
[4] Inazuma massacre
[5] The abyss realm
[6] Our beloved Snezhnaya (pt.I)
[7] Our beloved Snezhnaya (pt.II)
[8] Children of Chinju Forest
[9] Who's that
[10] The letter
[11] Senses
[12] No control
[13] Scent of miasma
[14] Wired life
[15] Failed experiment
[16] Transformation
[17] Sumeru
[18] Problems within
[19] The calm before the storm
[20] Gold
[21] Turn back the clock
[23] Wicked game
[24] Closer
[25] Victim
[26] Silence
[27] Red swan
[28] After party
[29] So anxious
[30] Shock
[31] Depart
[32] Two siblings
[33] Archons
[34] It all comes to an end
[35] The place they met

[22] Replica

1.1K 35 96
By jjkoasis

You weren't expecting the librarian, Lisa, to stumble inside the library and catch you and Scaramouche. Even so, since she's here, she might have more books about the archons and such.

"I didn't expect to see you little ones in here, it's late out." She gives a smile, clutching to a book close to her. It really was late, but you needed to get in here before you forget to tell Scara what you thought of.

"We needed to find something," you say, "about the archons!"

Lisa then looked to your brother and then returns to you, she seemed to be deciding something but she simply nods. "Come on then cuties, I'll help you find more books."

Scaramouche clicked his tongue and followed after her and you behind him. Following down the stairs and waiting to the side when she gets to a different aisle you guys were in earlier, she picks off a few books and carries them to a table.

She places them by what seemed to be in order and points to the first book, "this here is about all the archons," she roams her finger to the second, "this one talks about the wars and the cataclysm. The last is about your archon and the previous one."

Your eyes lit up when she mentions the last book and you pick it up. The book was a dark purple and the first thing you see is a picture of Inazuma City.

"So this one only talks about the history of Inazuma and so on?" The mage nods with a gentle smile and she points at a page, pointing at a picture of two twins who look like... your mother and her twin?

Lisa and Scaramouche look over the pages together with you sitting in the middle, hovering over you to see what you were looking and reading.

You learned that during the cataclysm, your mothers twin, passed away and was the previous archon before she took over later. Is this who she wants to revive back in the world?

It's a little understandable but, wouldn't you want someone who was dear to you be at peace?

Scaramouche sighed as he grabbed the book and looked through the pages with focus, "and this Albedo guy might help to... make another human."

"Yeah, and if that happens it can probably backfire or something more worse." Lisa watched your interaction with your brother with interest, softly laughing to herself.

She was a really big help with the books and the information you guys needed. Anything you both didn't know, she would offer her knowledge or advice on a question. Lisa ended up leaving an hour later to get some rest—said to stay however long.

Thoma and Itto ended up stopping by with some food and helped along with a plan for what to do for later. The plan was to go to the mountains, make an hour inspection of Dragonspine and handle business with the fatui who were there patrolling.

If that goes well, which you hope, you and Scara would stick together since you both are... related to Raiden.

The other two would stay behind to alert and defend if anyone comes close to where Raiden might be at with Albedo. Throughout the night it was just planning and planning, Itto ended up taking you to sleep as you fell asleep at the library.

He had to carry you and you didn't stir until you felt the soft mattress under you when he laid you down.

"...Itto?" You hear the man in question hum and heavy footsteps round to the side of the shared bed with him.

He sat down by your feet and placed his hand on your calf, "you need something sweetheart?" He whispers quietly, "also, sorry about y'know... earlier, I should've asked if you were comfortable with that." There was a frown on his face.

You shake your head and you held yourself up leaning against your elbow. You honestly thought he was awkward about it, but you guess not. "I didn't mind, it just surprised me is all. Maybe tomorrow we can talk more about it."

"I know you say tomorrow but, where does that leave us? Friends with benefits or...?"

You quietly laugh and you sit up, "who knows?"

After that you both talked a little while longer and ended up drifting away to sleep again.

Itto went to his side and put the covers over him, covering half his body. He had one hand behind his head looking up at the ceiling, thinking about earlier.

Looking to his side to peek at you sleeping peacefully he smiles to himself—pulling you closer to him as he drifts to sleep as well.

_____

"Wake up! There's word that there's a sighting of a woman in purple, that's our target everyone!"

The muffled yells of Scaramouche woke you and Itto up with a irritated groan. You both fall asleep again and after about 20 minutes later, someone barges in the room to which it was your brother again.

Itto turns to face down onto the mattress before throwing a pillow behind him to hit Scara, and it actually did. "Be quiet please! For god sake Jingles I will kill you." Itto's muffled voice had you slowly waking up again.

"Yeah? And I'll throw you some fucking beans if you don't get up right now."

At that Itto got off the bed quickly and stormed off towards the bathroom. You caught a quick glimpse of his face before he did and his eyes were super wide, guess he really does hate beans.

After he left the room, you locked the door behind him and got to changing your clothes. Itto had came out of the bathroom after he had taken a quick shower—only a towel wrapped around his waist.

When you looked up to greet him a good morning you gaped at him, closing your mouth quickly, "see something you like?" Itto sent a wink your way and laughed when you didn't answer.

"Are you always going to be doing this when we're around each other alone?" He was facing one of the cabinets pulling out his gear, shrugging to your question.

Itto turned around while putting his geo choker on and peered at you, "ya can't complain when I see you getting flustered like that," he steps towards you slowly, "makes me want to continue teasing you."

You huffed out when you got up to shove him to get to the door. Itto was laughing once more before grabbing a thick black coat along with a similar one for you—holding the door for you to pass and shut it.

By the time you both went downstairs Scaramouche and Thoma were setting up their gear and bags.

Scara rolled up a large paper that was related to the plans for later today. He went over the plan once more with you all and headed out and set out to Dragonspine.

_____

It was more colder than the other day you went here without your brother. The sky was barely clear and a storm was slowly picking up the more you got further into the mountain.

"If this storm continues are we going to head back?" Itto yelled out to the harbinger who was ahead and saw the slight motion of him shaking his head, "we can barely see out here now!"

Scaramouche stopped in his tracks and waited for everyone to get near him. It was clear he was slowly getting irritated just by Itto but also by the way today wasn't going as plan, due to the weather picking up drastically.

"This is nothing but if it picks up even more, then maybe we'll head down and to town, alright?" Itto shakes his head slowly and turns to you and Thoma, "we just need to make it fast and see where they're staying at." He turns around and starts walking again.

Itto let out a deep sigh and rubbed his arms to keep himself warm, barely noticing one of his beetles was peeking out from his coat pocket.

"Itto! Your beetle is trying to get out!" You alarmed him and he scrambled to push his onikabuto back inside, "why did you bring them today?"

"Because... I didn't want to leave them alone, who knows what they'll do if they are left unsupervised.." Itto murmurs and side eyes you, "plus, I wanted to."

Rolling your eyes and continued walking near him, Thoma was to Itto's side talking about his onikabuto's, leaving you to think about what'll happen when you spot your mother.

You wonder if when and if her plans succeeds, will Inazuma and the ones who turned to those soul orbs go back to normal?

There's so much you need to know and along with the others. You need to know more about what you and your brother are exactly, you're not even truly human. You were made by the Raiden Shogun, the current archon of Inazuma.

A sigh left your mouth and started getting worried about the outcome and the 'what will happen' kind of thing.

Scaramouche noticed you were getting worried and he pursed his lips. He continued walking ahead and spotted a freshly made fire pit—head tilting to the side with concern.

He held out his hand and motioned for the three of you to follow, "seems they were here earlier, guess it means they're nearby." Scaramouche whispered and Thoma looked around, spotting the broken bridge from before.

He kneeled down next to your brother and pointed towards the bridge. Scaramouche caught eye of it and nodded, dusting off the snow from his clothes.

This time you weren't being carried by Itto, nor was Thoma hitching a ride on his back. Itto was behind you while the other two made giant leaps to cross to the other side.

"You afraid?" Itto kneeled a little to your level, he's still taller even without his oni form. You shook your head and he grinned, motioning for you to jump.

You lied. It was a bit of a drop from where you were and down below, but you've dealt with a lot more than this... it's nothing but just a jump. Yeah.

You inhaled and exhaled seeing the white puff of breath slip out of your lips and you braced for the jump. You slipped a bit until Thoma reached out quickly—gripping your hand firmly and pulled you up to safety.

"That was quite a slip, you alright?" Thoma had a gentle smile gracing his face, his hands were still around yours.

"Yes, just a pretty big jump is all!"

Itto landed on the edge of the cliff with a huff and walked behind you. He looked down to see Thoma's hands on yours and he quirked a brow, "hmm.."

Scaramouche was kneeled down behind a wooden box and you caught eye of him. You slipped your hands from Thoma with a smile and went to the harbinger.

He turned around and shook his head and put a finger up to his lips, quieting you and then came the other guys. "They're here right now, so be quiet." The harbinger whispered and everyone nodded.

"We still need one final thing, do you have anything of hers?" You recognized it was the alchemist's voice, Scara turned towards you with furrowed brows.

"I did... but I don't have anything of hers anymore," there was a brief pause, "is there anything else we can use?" your eyes looked down to see your brother pull out the item that they could be referring to, the hair clip.

"I could probably substitute what you had of hers, if you described it to me but... I'm not sure it'll work."

Your mother, even if you were far from them, you could just hear her sigh in defeat. There was footsteps and rustling of paper, curiosity got the better of you and you quickly took a peek.

Your mother and the alchemist were standing in the middle of the cave, a lot of colored glass bottles and books everywhere. Even a crafting table was there too.

Something happened quick and the alchemist held his hand out and suddenly there was the exact item, Scaramouche was holding. You ducked down and shook him.

"Albedo just made a replica of that right now." You pointed at the hair clip and he turned to look over at Albedo and mother.

"This is bad... we need to do something, NOW."

_____

for the new story that is TBA for now, i have only one idea which is to do something slightly to this anime about two co workers

I JUST THINK THE ANIME IS GOOD

but i also dont know who should be the main guy in the next story, maybe itto again??? 🤨 LMK AND GIVE IDEAS OF SOME TROPES TOO !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 464 12
You were just an ordinary citizen of Mondstadt, nothing too special about you. The only thing that made you stand out from others was your kindness...
118K 4.2K 21
โ™กโ‡ข "๐˜ /๐˜ฏ... ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. [...] ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ... ๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...
60.3K 1.9K 27
[thoma x reader ft. dainsleif] He's your first love. After being adopted in by the Kujou clan you lost all contact with him.
31K 1K 10
After your death, he swore to never forget again. [contains spoilers for the 'farewell, archaic lord' quest] ใ€yandere zhongli x fem readerใ€‘